Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (199883 Views)

My Trip To Ireland Dublin / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2012
Hello guys,

As there is no thread for Irish Visit/Tourist Visa in nairaland, i have decided to create this thread for the purpose of gathering information about Irish Visit/Tourist Visa. For those who believe that it is extremely difficult to obtain an Irish Visit/Tourist Visa at the Irish Embassy, i can confirm that it is not difficult to obtain an Irish Visit/Tourist Visa provided that you meet the requirements of the relevant rules by the Embassy of Ireland. If you have a good job in Nigeria, i mean well paying job in Nigeria and working full time and you can prove that, off course you can apply for an Irish Visit/Tourist visa to the Embassy of Ireland in Abuja through the VFS.

I will personally suggest the following documents:

International passport valid for at least 6 month
Marriage Certificate
Wedding photos
Family photos
6 months Bank Statement
Evidence of any property you own in Nigeria
Evidence of any other investment you own such as shares, e.t.c.
Your children birth certificates
Your birth certificate
Introduction letter from your Church/Mosque confirming you are a regullar member of the church. It is also a social tie.
Leave letter from your employer and must state how long you have been employed and should state when you are exoected to back to work.
If self employed you must provide evidence of your business registration, tax clearance and evidence of your business transactions.
If you have been invited by someone in Ireland, you must provide Invitation letter from the person inviting you.
Copy of the bio-data page of the person inviting you.
A signed and dated Letter of Undertaking from the person inviting you stating you will observe the condition of your visa.
If the person inviting you is sponsoring your trip he/she must provide copy of his/her utility bills, bank statement showing enough money, pay slips and evidence of his/her employment.
If you are sating in a hotel accommodation you must provide confirmed hotel booking covering the duration of your stay in Ireland.
Do not book a flight because it is not required, but itinerary is fine.
If you are a student in Nigeria you must provide letter from your school stating you are a full/part time student, the letter must state the lenght of your school holiday and expected date to resume back to school.
A signed Letter of Undertaking from you stating you will observe the condition of your visa.
Avoid money lodgement into your account

Here it goes:

IF YOU SUBMIT ANY FAKE DOCUMENT FOR AN IRISH VISA, YOU WILL BE BAN FOR 5 YEARS, so please don’t even think about it.

THE EMBASSY REQUIRES A COMPLETE PHOTOCOPY SET OF ANY DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO THE EMBASSY. THIS INCLUDES A FULL COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT I.E. PAGES 1 – 32 .

1. ENSURE THAT YOUR BANK STATEMENTS ARE LEGIBLE TO READ AND ARE NOT IN ENVELOPES FILES AND FOLDER.

2. THE IRISH EMBASSY DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MICRO-FINANCE STATEMENTS AS WELL AS ANY MORTGAGE STATEMENTS.

From 25 May 2009, residents of Nigeria who wish to apply for Irish visas must apply/submit their application at the VFS application centre either in Lagos or Abuja. You can get more info here www.vfsglobal-ie-ng.com

Step 1. Once your Complete your online application form here https://www.visas.inis.gov.ie/avats/OnlineHome.aspx

Step 2. Complete your questionnaire form different from the online form, you can download it here http://www.dfa.ie/uploads/documents/embassy/Abuja%20EM/questionnaire%202010.pdf

Visit as tourist - visa application documents required

• Fully complete the online application form, and submit your signed summary application form, photographs and fee.
• In addition to the signed summary application form, please also submit a signed letter of application

1. outlining your reason for wishing to visit Ireland,
2. giving details of any members of your family who are currently in Ireland, or any other EU State.
3. stating how long you plan to stay,
4. undertaking that you will observe the conditions of your visa, that you will not become a burden on the State, and that you will leave the State on the expiry of your permission to remain.

• Passport, valid for 6 months after your intended date of departure from the State, and copy of previous passport if applicable.
If visiting another State prior to travelling to Ireland, the relevant visa for that State must be obtained and in your passport before applying for an Irish visa

• If you have been refused a visa for any other country, details of this must be given. Submit the original letter issued to you by the authorities of that country. Concealment of visa refusals will result in your Irish visa application being refused.

• If you are resident in a country other than your country of origin, evidence of your permission to reside in that country. This permission should be valid for at least 3 months after your intended departure from Ireland.
• Where a child under the age of eighteen is travelling alone, the consent of both parents/guardians is required. If the child is travelling with one parent, the consent of the other parent is required. This signed parental consent must be accompanied by a copy of the consenting parent's passport or national identity card showing the bearer's signature.

• Where only one parent has total custody, a Court Order bestowing sole custody of this child must be shown.

Accommodation and funds

• If you intend staying in hotel, hostel or guesthouse accommodation, confirmation of your accommodation booking must be submitted.

• A detailed statement of your bank account covering a six-month period immediately prior to your visa application, and showing sufficient funds to cover your costs.

• Evidence of insurance cover will help us decide your application. If we grant you a visit you should show proof of medical/travel insurance when you arrive at the port of entry.

Evidence of your obligations to return to your country of permanent residence
• If you are employed, a letter from your employer stating how long you have been employed there, the dates you will be on annual leave from, the date you will be returning to work in that employment, and your three most recent payslips.

• If you are a student, a letter from your college stating the course you are studying, how many years you have been a student there, how many years/terms you have left at that college, and that you will be returning there following your visit to Ireland.

• Details of any family members living in your country of permanent residence. If you are married or have children under age eighteen, and your spouse or children are remaining at home, you should submit your marriage certificate and birth certificates for the children.

NOTES

Please keep copies of all documents submitted with your application. Original documents such as marriage/birth certificates will be returned to you. However, bank statements, letters of invitation etc will not be returned.

If there are specific documents that you wish to have returned to you, please submit a list of these with your application.
All letters submitted should be on official company headed paper and give full contact details for verification purposes. These must include a full postal address, name of contact, position in company, telephone number (landline) and email address where relevant. (Email addresses such as Yahoo or Hotmail are not accepted). Website address should also be included, if available.

All of the above documents must be submitted with your application
All documentation must be in English or accompanied by a notarised translation
The provision of all the documentation listed in no way guarantees that a visa will be granted
Please do not purchase travel tickets prior to a decision being made on the visa application. Doing so may lead to unnecessary additional costs in circumstances where a visa is not granted.

FOR FAMILY VISIT, pls visit here http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Short%20Stay%20Visit%20%28Family%20or%20Tourist%29

If you have any question or concerns about this, pls ask openly here, I will be happy to answer you, alternatively, Vcjustice or justwise will provide you the best they can.

Thank you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by IPL: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
Good Evening,

Can you please tell me the price of the visitor visa for when you submit the application.

Thanks very much in advance!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 2:16am On Dec 01, 2012
IPL: Good Evening,

Can you please tell me the price of the visitor visa for when you submit the application.

Thanks very much in advance!!

The price is 60 Euro i think for Short Stay Single Entry for first timer, but i don't know the equivalent in Naira..
Please don't try to use any fake document because Irish Embassy will definately confirm your documents O! They're very good in documents verification than Canadian Embassy. Infact, Irish Embassy is the best in Documents Verification O!
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by chrisawi: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
I have never traveled before and I wish to visit Ireland, though my company is sponsoring for a two week vacation to any where. Please as a first timer, i need information on hotel reservation, medical issuance and I need other document that can enable me the get the visa, and possibly information on how i can apply.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 2:18am On Dec 03, 2012
chrisawi: I have never traveled before and I wish to visit Ireland, though my company is sponsoring for a two week vacation to any where. Please as a first timer, i need information on hotel reservation, medical issuance and I need other document that can enable me the get the visa, and possibly information on how i can apply.

I dont think u need Medical Insurance for an Irish Visa. Check my post there and follow the instruction there for Irish Visa application. You can get your hotel done here http://www.booking.com/city/ie/dublin.en.html?aid=340631;label=city-dublin-r5l*I3Lds6VMnj5HbIYlEgS14899631625:pl:ta:p1:p2:ac:ap1t1:neg;ws=&gclid=COTSiJ-I_bMCFY-Q4Qod-EUA_Q

Goodluck
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by IPL: 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

The price is 60 Euro i think for Short Stay Single Entry for first timer, but i don't know the equivalent in Naira..
Please don't try to use any fake document because Irish Embassy will definately confirm your documents O! They're very good in documents verification than Canadian Embassy. Infact, Irish Embassy is the best in Documents Verification O!

Thanks so much Sir, Yea i know not to use fake documents as it will ruin your chance of getting a visa in the future. E se!
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by kapela3: 4:03pm On May 28, 2013
What are the requirements for a student visa, and how much do I need to have in my account? My previous study was on part time, as such, I was excluded from the NYSC program but I haven't earned the certificate yet. Please, can I submit my application without the NYSC certificate?
Thanks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by adekotoro: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2013
good morning am happy to meet u but my own problem was,i was given an appeal on my passport and they sent 6 obligation to which i nees to tackle within two months pls if u can give menur facebook account so that we can talk more so that i can quickly resolve my problem on time.I will be glad if u can do that for me.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Vicjustice: 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
adekotoro: good morning am happy to meet u but my own problem was,i was given an appeal on my passport and they sent 6 obligation to which i nees to tackle within two months pls if u can give menur facebook account so that we can talk more so that i can quickly resolve my problem on time.I will be glad if u can do that for me.
You want URGENT replies and yet you have the time to transfer people to your facebook blog to hear the questions, are you serious?

3 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2013
adekotoro: good morning am happy to meet u but my own problem was,i was given an appeal on my passport and they sent 6 obligation to which i nees to tackle within two months pls if u can give menur facebook account so that we can talk more so that i can quickly resolve my problem on time.I will be glad if u can do that for me.

Why don't you explain the situation here fully, Vicjustice or anyone try sort u out here...

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by tomgold4u: 3:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
Please I need advice on Ireland visa. I have a friend who lives and work in America, he suggested we should meet in Ireland Country to spend our upcoming vacation together since America visa is difficult to acquire. He is going to sponsor the trip, though I have gone through their requirement and I am still working on it. How long does it take to get the visa. I have intention of submitting the application in July and my leave is coming up in August.
Please I need your advice on this. Thank you.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
tomgold4u: Please I need advice on Ireland visa. I have a friend who lives and work in America, he suggested we should meet in Ireland Country to spend our upcoming vacation together since America visa is difficult to acquire. He is going to sponsor the trip, though I have gone through their requirement and I am still working on it. How long does it take to get the visa. I have intention of submitting the application in July and my leave is coming up in August.
Please I need your advice on this. Thank you.

Since you're working, why will your friend sponsor you?
If you're working and can provide documentary evidence that you're working and earning good salary, then you don't need your friend to sponsor you.

if you can provide the bellow documents, you're good to go

Your passport
Your visa fee
Your work ID.card
Your employment letter
Your Leave Letter
Letter of Introduction from your work
Hotel reservation itinerary print out- this is your proof of accommodation
Your pay slips
Your Bank statement at least have enough money there like 2 million or more is ok
Been married also help, so u gat to provide ur marriage certificates plus maybe your family pictures
If you have child/children, include their birth certificate
If you have landed property, eg.Plot of land, attached the landed documents
If your house is rented, provide the tenancy agreement
Write a statement of purpose explaining why you want to visit Ireland
A written signed letter of undertaking from you stating that you will observe the condition of your visa

With all these you're good to go.

I hope this help your request..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by tomgold4u: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2013
Thank you for your response.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by flange: 10:10am On Jul 18, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Since you're working, why will your friend sponsoring you?
If you're working and can provide documentary evidence that you're working and earning good salary, then you don't need your friend to sponsor you.

if you can provide the bellow documents, you're good to go

Your passport
Your visa fee
Your work ID.card
Your employment letter
Your Leave Letter
Letter of Introduction from your work
Hotel reservation itinerary print out- this is your proof of accommodation
Your pay slips
Your Bank statement at least have enough money there like 2 million or more is ok
Been married also help, so u gat to provide ur marriage certificates plus maybe your family pictures
If you have child/children, include their birth certificate
If you have landed property, eg.Plot of land, attached the landed documents
If your house is rented, provide the tenancy agreement
Write a statement of purpose explaining why you want to visit Ireland
A written signed letter of undertaking from you stating that you will observe the condition of your visa

With all these you're good to go.

I hope this help your request..

Please o i have been looking for threads where i can get information on Dublin i had an admission in Dublin i paid my full tuition and bros i have submitted my documents for Student Visa please abeg what are my chances?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 10:26am On Jul 18, 2013
flange:

Please o i have been looking for threads where i can get information on Dublin i had an admission in Dublin i paid my full tuition and bros i have submitted my documents for Student Visa please abeg what are my chances?

Whats the name of the school?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by flange: 11:55am On Jul 18, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Whats the name of the school?

Institute of technology Blandschardtown (ITB).
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2013
flange:

Institute of technology Blandschardtown (ITB).

I got ur message. Replied.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by flange: 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

I got ur message. Replied.

Yes boss so abeg just share some expierences here with me and how is the place as per work and alles
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by VicGoodGuy(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2013
Hi, a friend of mine's spouse just got her irish citizenship this month. They intend to marry this xmas. Is there any ground that my frnd's visa might be refused after the marriage? And how long will it take for his visa application to be approve? Thanks so much.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by VicGoodGuy(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=dotcom_na_me_na_me]Hello guys,
Just to share this around for those of you that believes & keep saying that an Irish Visa is difficult to obtain at the Irish Embassy. Well, you’re very wrong because I believe that an Irish Visa is the easiest visa to obtain provided that you meet the requirements of the relevant rules.
If you have a good job in Nigeria and working full time & can boost of N700, 000 in your account, off course you can apply for a tourist visa at the Irish Embassy through the VFS. If you’re married let say never got kids, 1m to 1.3m is okay in ur account for you and ur spouse for tourist visit like 1-2 week, and don't forget to include your Marriage Certificate and your wedding pictures, , if you have children, pls include their birth cert and if possible family pictures as proof of family ties, if you have any property try include evidence of this, if you're living in a rented house, pls include your tenancy agreement, and don't forget your leave letter & introduction letter from work. If you're employed/self employed, dont forget your tax clearance cert..

If you’re a student in Nigeria and u wish to visit Ireland, you must provide evidence of this such as your Student ID.card and letter from your school stating the length of your school break holiday and the date to resume school, if someone else is sponsoring your holiday trip, then your sponsor must provide his/her bank statement showing enough balance to cover the cost of your visit to Ireland as a tourist, for example lets say your sponsor has 1m in his/her account either personal or company. If your sponsor is working, then he must provide documentary evidence that he’s working such as is pay slip, or his company registration cert etc… and a letter of sponsorship must be included and evidence of his/her relationship with you. Don’t forget that you must include confirmation of your accommodation such as your hotel reservation or any confirmation of your accommodation letter from any relative in Ireland stating that you will be adequately accommodated by him/her throughout the duration of your stay in Ireland.

Here it goes:

IF YOU SUBMIT ANY FAKE DOCUMENT FOR AN IRISH VISA, YOU WILL BE BAN FOR 5 YEARS, so please don’t even think about it.

THE EMBASSY REQUIRES A COMPLETE PHOTOCOPY SET OF ANY DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED TO THE EMBASSY. THIS INCLUDES A FULL COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT I.E. PAGES 1 – 32 .

1. ENSURE THAT YOUR BANK STATEMENTS ARE LEGIBLE TO READ AND ARE NOT IN ENVELOPES FILES AND FOLDER.

2. THE IRISH EMBASSY DO NOT ACCEPT ANY MICROFINANCE STATEMENTS AS WELL AS ANY MORTGAGE STATEMENTS.

From 25 May 2009, residents of Nigeria who wish to apply for Irish visas must apply/submit their application at the VFS application centre either in Lagos or Abuja. You can get more info here www.vfsglobal-ie-ng.com

Step 1. Once your Complete your online application form here https://www.visas.inis.gov.ie/avats/OnlineHome.aspx

Step 2. Complete your questionnaire form different from the online form, you can download it here http://www.dfa.ie/uploads/documents/embassy/Abuja%20EM/questionnaire%202010.pdf

Visit as tourist - visa application documents required

• Fully complete the online application form, and submit your signed summary application form, photographs and fee.
• In addition to the signed summary application form, please also submit a signed letter of application

1. outlining your reason for wishing to visit Ireland,
2. giving details of any members of your family who are currently in Ireland, or any other EU State.
3. stating how long you plan to stay,
4. undertaking that you will observe the conditions of your visa, that you will not become a burden on the State, and that you will leave the State on the expiry of your permission to remain.

• Passport, valid for 6 months after your intended date of departure from the State, and copy of previous passport if applicable.
If visiting another State prior to travelling to Ireland, the relevant visa for that State must be obtained and in your passport before applying for an Irish visa

• If you have been refused a visa for any other country, details of this must be given. Submit the original letter issued to you by the authorities of that country. Concealment of visa refusals will result in your Irish visa application being refused.

• If you are resident in a country other than your country of origin, evidence of your permission to reside in that country. This permission should be valid for at least 3 months after your intended departure from Ireland.
• Where a child under the age of eighteen is travelling alone, the consent of both parents/guardians is required. If the child is travelling with one parent, the consent of the other parent is required. This signed parental consent must be accompanied by a copy of the consenting parent's passport or national identity card showing the bearer's signature.

• Where only one parent has total custody, a Court Order bestowing sole custody of this child must be shown.

Accommodation and funds

• If you intend staying in hotel, hostel or guesthouse accommodation, confirmation of your accommodation booking must be submitted.

• A detailed statement of your bank account covering a six-month period immediately prior to your visa application, and showing sufficient funds to cover your costs.

• Evidence of insurance cover will help us decide your application. If we grant you a visit you should show proof of medical/travel insurance when you arrive at the port of entry.

Evidence of your obligations to return to your country of permanent residence
• If you are employed, a letter from your employer stating how long you have been employed there, the dates you will be on annual leave from, the date you will be returning to work in that employment, and your three most recent payslips.

• If you are a student, a letter from your college stating the course you are studying, how many years you have been a student there, how many years/terms you have left at that college, and that you will be returning there following your visit to Ireland.

• Details of any family members living in your country of permanent residence. If you are married or have children under age eighteen, and your spouse or children are remaining at home, you should submit your marriage certificate and birth certificates for the children.

NOTES

Please keep copies of all documents submitted with your application. Original documents such as marriage/birth certificates will be returned to you. However, bank statements, letters of invitation etc will not be returned.

If there are specific documents that you wish to have returned to you, please submit a list of these with your application.
All letters submitted should be on official company headed paper and give full contact details for verification purposes. These must include a full postal address, name of contact, position in company, telephone number (landline) and email address where relevant. (Email addresses such as Yahoo or Hotmail are not accepted). Website address should also be included, if available.

All of the above documents must be submitted with your application
All documentation must be in English or accompanied by a notarised translation
The provision of all the documentation listed in no way guarantees that a visa will be granted
Please do not purchase travel tickets prior to a decision being made on the visa application. Doing so may lead to unnecessary additional costs in circumstances where a visa is not granted.

FOR FAMILY VISIT, pls visit here http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Short%20Stay%20Visit%20%28Family%20or%20Tourist%29

If you have any question or concerns about this, pls ask openly here, I will be happy to answer you, alternatively, Vcjustice or justwise will provide you the best they can.

Thank you.

Hi, a friend of mine's spouse just got her irish citizenship this month. They intend to marry this xmas. Is there any ground that my frnd's visa might be refused after the marriage? And how long will it take for his visa application to be approve? Thanks so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 11:23am On Jul 20, 2013
[quote author=VicGoodGuy][/quote]

Visit the above link
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2013
flange:

Flange my guy, how you dey? Have you stopped processing Germany?

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by debolay: 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
Please i need your honest opinion on this. I will try to be brief..

My mum in law has a british passport (got it in the 80s). for reasons best known to her she didn't file for her daughter (now my wife age 31+) we have 2 kids. First child was given birth to in the uk. we all have uk visas, i visit the uk frequently.
my mum inlaw now lives in ireland. she suggested that she can process my children's documents in ireland especially my first child because she was given birth to in the uk. Please how possible is this?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 5:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
debolay: Please i need your honest opinion on this. I will try to be brief..

My mum in law has a british passport (got it in the 80s). for reasons best known to her she didn't file for her daughter (now my wife age 31+) we have 2 kids. First child was given birth to in the uk. we all have uk visas, i visit the uk frequently.
my mum inlaw now lives in ireland. she suggested that she can process my children's documents in ireland especially my first child because she was given birth to in the uk. Please how possible is this?

Complicated issue. Consult an Irish immigration solicitor. If u need one, i can paste their info here 4u and u can mail any of them directly. or tell ur mother inlaw to visit any o them.

I hope this helps?

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by debolay: 12:44pm On Jul 30, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Complicated issue. Consult an Irish immigration solicitor. If u need one, i can paste their info here 4u and u can mail any of them directly. or tell ur mother inlaw to visit any o them.

I hope this helps?

Thanks. I appreciate your response.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2013
debolay:

Thanks. I appreciate your response.

You're welcome
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Bankwo7(f): 6:54am On Aug 05, 2013
Dot com name me na me,please can you refer me to an irish lawyer expert here in lagos. Thanks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Bankwo7(f): 6:55am On Aug 05, 2013
Dot com na me na me,please can you refer me to an irish lawyer expert here in lagos. Thanks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Joge1: 9:49pm On Aug 08, 2013
Hello guys and thanks for ur good work.. My question is I am an Irish citizen living in ireland with my 2 irish citizen kids but their dad who is my husband lives in Nigeria and has no job an account empty, However he has some Shares that if sold would be about 3 million naira. he could lodge in his account in order to apply for a long stay visa to Ireland.. Please do you think it will be a problem that he has no job? Do you think he would be deprived of his family? Thanks for advice..
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2013
Joge1: Hello guys and thanks for ur good work.. My question is I am an Irish citizen living in ireland with my 2 irish citizen kids but their dad who is my husband lives in Nigeria and has no job an account empty, However he has some Shares that if sold would be about 3 million naira. he could lodge in his account in order to apply for a long stay visa to Ireland.. Please do you think it will be a problem that he has no job? Do you think he would be deprived of his family? Thanks for advice..

If you live in Dublin, try visit Usher's Quay, and see Mary.. Their website is www.trayerslaw.ie
They're very good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Joge1: 3:21am On Aug 10, 2013
Joge1: Hello guys and thanks for ur good work.. My question is I am an Irish citizen living in ireland with my 2 irish citizen kids but their dad who is my husband lives in Nigeria and has no job an account empty, However he has some Shares that if sold would be about 3 million naira. he could lodge in his account in order to apply for a long stay visa to Ireland.. Please do you think it will be a problem that he has no job? Do you think he would be deprived of his family? Thanks for advice..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.