Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,378 members, 7,808,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (200060 Views)

My Trip To Ireland Dublin / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by geniuspro: 3:40pm On Jul 12, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Short stay single entry Visa.
Read for further information
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Visit (Family Friends)
Copy it and paste in your browser.

Are planning to use this Opportunity to stay in Ireland permanently, if so, that is not legitimate and I don't offer advise for such

Thank you for your response.

I appreciate you

2 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Chuksbae: 6:46pm On Jul 12, 2017
Amen!!!Thanks. I will do so.

Keep me posted...May it work in your favour. [/quote]
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Emexnairaland(m): 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
greetings, pls I sent you PM
luvhenry:
Good morning guys. Pls does any one know how long it takes to get Irish visa from d day of application. D site says 6 to 8 weeks. But I actually want to knw based on anyone's experience hw long it has been. Thanks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2017
dotcomnamename:

About 8 weeks now
Hello
Please i want to email
Becos i dont have access to my Nairaland mail again
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 5:17pm On Jul 15, 2017
Doctorfitz:
Pls house on the issue of free movement of EU citizen and their family member pls how can the authorities verify that the union citizen is about to move to another member state (as it is required to invoke the free movement right).... Secondly who should file the application between the citizen and non national of EU states.... Lastly has anyone used this right or experienced in getting the residence card? Pls share.

Cc. Justwise, Dotcomnamename,mcowubaba
Hello,
Please can i mail you?
Have you move to Ireland?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2017
Sorry guys I couldn't respond to some questions as I've been away for a while. I traveled to Nigeria for holiday and I just came back to Ireland. grin

You guys are really doing a good job here. Happy Sunday!

3 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by olarindeabayomi: 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Sorry guys I couldn't respond to some questions as I've been away for a while. I traveled to Nigeria for holiday and I just came back to Ireland. grin

I am a medical Doctor here in Nigeria with 5 years experience. I wish you to relocate to Ireland next year and have registered to write their medical council exams .I intend to write the exams and get certified to work as a medical practitioner in Ireland before I apply for VIsa.
I will like to know if there are other necessary steps to be taken and how easy it will be to relocate to Ireland having been certified.
Please note I am married with no kids yet pending the relocation.
Your swift response will be appreciated. Thank you.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 1:05pm On Jul 16, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Happy Sunday
Are you back to Ireland now?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2017
seunny4lif:

Happy Sunday
Are you back to Ireland now?

Yes i am back in Ireland
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
olarindeabayomi:

I am a medical Doctor here in Nigeria with 5 years experience. I wish you to relocate to Ireland next year and have registered to write their medical council exams .I intend to write the exams and get certified to work as a medical practitioner in Ireland before I apply for VIsa.
I will like to know if there are other necessary steps to be taken and how easy it will be to relocate to Ireland having been certified.
Please note I am married with no kids yet pending the relocation.
Your swift response will be appreciated. Thank you.

Check this out sir https://www.djei.ie/en/What-We-Do/Jobs-Workplace-and-Skills/Employment-Permits/Employment-Permit-Eligibility/Doctors/

And this http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/ARRANGEMENTS%20FOR%20NON-EEA%20DOCTORS%20WORKING%20IN%20THE%20STATE

2 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by asokid(m): 4:09pm On Jul 16, 2017
hello bro please can we chat privately? i want to visit ireland but was denied in 2012. was coming to see my ex wife who never wanted me to come then. but now i have a good travel history including usa. our divorce is still on but i want to visit ireland cus its one of my dream country. dont know if i should say we are seperated or still married.
dotcomnamename:

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Yes i am back in Ireland
Please PM
Can we discuss ?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
seunny4lif:

Please PM
Can we discuss ?

PM
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2017
seunny4lif:

Please PM
Can we discuss ?

PM
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2017
dotcomnamename:

PM
I can't access my Nairaland mail again
Can you send me to
Seunny4life@gmail.Com
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 8:55pm On Jul 16, 2017
seunny4lif:

I can't access my Nairaland mail again
Can you send me to
Seunny4life@gmail.Com

sent
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2017
asokid:
hello bro please can we chat privately? i want to visit ireland but was denied in 2012. was coming to see my ex wife who never wanted me to come then. but now i have a good travel history including usa. our divorce is still on but i want to visit ireland cus its one of my dream country. dont know if i should say we are seperated or still married.

pm me
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2017
dotcomnamename:

sent
Please give me yours cos I can't see your message
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
Pls how can apply to Undergraduate course for my brother
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
seunny4lif:
Pls how can apply to Undergraduate course for my brother
Explain more about what you are looking for?
Give details?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 8:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Explain more about what you are looking for?
Give details?
Thanks
He is almost 27 years
SSCE holder and one Certificate from Desktop Engineering
I want him to school in Ireland cos Ireland tuition is more cheap than Canada and US.
Going for BSC
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 1:34am On Jul 18, 2017
seunny4lif:

Thanks
He is almost 27 years
SSCE holder and one Certificate from Desktop Engineering
I want him to school in Ireland cos Ireland tuition is more cheap than Canada and US.
Going for BSC
27 years, going for Bachelors Degree, what explanation ?
After Secondary school what has he been doing, can you give a reasonable account for the Gap in his studeies.

Though, I don't really know much about Ireland, But in my Experience in Travel/immigration matters, this situation is a dicey one.
27 years going for Bachelors Degree is not quite believable,unless there is some reasonable explanation.

What do mean by Ireland has cheaper Tuition than US and Canada, do you know their currency is in Euros undecided, which is higher than USD and CAD
for example Bachelors of Nursing for international students in UCD Dublin is 23, 800 Euros per year, same with Engineering, so what exactly are you talking about Cheap.
Convert 23,800 to Canadian Dollars or to Naira, then compare it with the tuition of Canadian Universities.
Ireland is not CHEAPER in anyway. Accommodation is freaking Expensive.
I paid nearly 3 million naira (when converted from Euros to Naira) just for accommodation, for my Sister who is planning on coming to Ireland.

I am not discouraging you in anyway, but I just want to correct your mindset of Ireland being Cheap, IT'S NOT
Cost of living in Canada, Germany, USA is way cheaper than Ireland, to the best of my knowledge, I maybe wrong, I haven't actually lived in Ireland.
But I have lived in most of the other places I mentioned.

what Course is he going for ?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 2:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Mcowubaba:

27 years, going for Bachelors Degree, what explanation ?
After Secondary school what has he been doing, can you give a reasonable account for the Gap in his studeies.

Though, I don't really know much about Ireland, But in my Experience in Travel/immigration matters, this situation is a dicey one.
27 years going for Bachelors Degree is not quite believable,unless there is some reasonable explanation.

What do mean by Ireland is has cheaper Tuition than US and Canada, do you know their currency is in Euros undecided, which is higher than USD and CAD
for example Bachelors of Nursing for international students in UCD Dublin is 23, 800 Euros per year, same with Engineering, so what exactly are you talking about Cheap.
Convert 23,800 to Canadian Dollars or to Naira, then compare it with the tuition of Canadian Universities.
Ireland is not CHEAPER in anyway. Accommodation is freaking Expensive.
I paid nearly 3 million naira (when converted from Euros to Naira) just for accommodation, for my Sister who is planning on coming to Ireland.

I am not discouraging you in anyway, but I just want to correct your mindset of Ireland being Cheap, IT'S NOT
Cost of living in Canada, Germany, USA is way cheaper than Ireland, to the best of my knowledge, I maybe wrong, I haven't actually lived in Ireland.
But I have lived in most of the other places I mentioned.

what Course is he going for ?

Wow
I thought Ireland is cheaper than Germany
I know more about Germany and Austria with Italy.
Germany is free but he must learn Deutsch and Deutsch is really hard shocked shocked shocked shocked
He has experience as an I.T person at least a little programming and he got a jobs through that but its better to have a degree.
I wish he should go to Germany but Ireland is English and I.T jobs dey there
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 2:40am On Jul 18, 2017
seunny4lif:

Wow
I thought Ireland is cheaper than Germany
I know more about Germany and Austria with Italy.
Germany is free but he must learn Deutsch and Deutsch is really hard shocked shocked shocked shocked
He has experience as an I.T person at least a little programming and he got a jobs through that but its better to have a degree.
I wish he should go to Germany but Ireland is English and I.T jobs dey there
Yeah, there are good IT jobs in Ireland.
It's a good idea.
Germany also offer some degree in English language, but you will still learn German, to be more familiar with the society.
Ireland can't be cheaper than Germany, not possible.. Ireland is similar to UK, uptight and strict.

Check out the accommodation cost in both Countries, or tuition fees, the attractions is probably the English language.
Germany economy is far better. Germany is a bigger Country with more opportunities, just that you have to be very proficient in Deutsch, before you can get employed in most cases.

And Deutsch is not so hard, everything can be learnt
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 3:33am On Jul 18, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Yeah, there are good IT jobs in Ireland.
It's a good idea.
Germany also offer some degree in English language, but you will still learn German, to be more familiar with the society.
Ireland can't be cheaper than Germany, not possible.. Ireland is similar to UK, uptight and strict.

Check out the accommodation cost in both Countries, or tuition fees, the attractions is probably the English language.
Germany economy is far better. Germany is a bigger Country with more opportunities, just that you have to be very proficient in Deutsch, before you can get employed in most cases.

And Deutsch is not so hard, everything can be learnt

Deutsch on normal day is not hard but for Schooling
I don't know the one to rate higher between Deutsch and Russian
German has some English courses but its MBA
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 9:10am On Jul 18, 2017
seunny4lif:

Deutsch on normal day is not hard but for Schooling
I don't know the one to rate higher between Deutsch and Russian
German has some English courses but its MBA
The have English taught Courses, not just at a Masters level.
I know some people there, studying in English language, degree level.
Stop dwelling on the difficulty of learning Deutsch language, look at the bigger picture.

And since it's a degree program your Bro is planning on doing, which will likely be 3 years, he will have more time to understand Deutsch very well, before he graduates

I stayed in Hamburg and Brandenburg collectively for just about 3-4 months, during that time, I picked up some Deutsch, I could use to buy something, and communicate in a way.

It's all about your interest and determination, I wasn't a student or anything, just holiday, no language classes, now imagine If I was a student, in constant communication with German people, plus a language class, believe me, I would be highly proficient in less than 1-2 years.

Anyways, make up your mind. Ireland is good too but it's expensive, the now have 2 years stay back option for NFQ Level 9 graduates, that's Masters students, and 1 year for Level 8 graduates, that's Degree students.

With this, I believe the are trying to be immigration friendly, the probably want to achieve some Economic, Tourism and cultural development, after which the will reverse the laws again, just like UK did
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 10:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Mcowubaba:

The have English taught Courses, not just at a Masters level.
I know some people there, studying in English language, degree level.
Stop dwelling on the difficulty of learning Deutsch language, look at the bigger picture.

And since it's a degree program your Bro is planning on doing, which will likely be 3 years, he will have more time to understand Deutsch very well, before he graduates

I stayed in Hamburg and Brandenburg collectively for just about 3-4 months, during that time, I picked up some Deutsch, I could use to buy something, and communicate in a way.

It's all about your interest and determination, I wasn't a student or anything, just holiday, no language classes, now imagine If I was a student, in constant communication with German people, plus a language class, believe me, I would be highly proficient in less than 1-2 years.

Anyways, make up your mind. Ireland is good too but it's expensive, the now have 2 years stay back option for NFQ Level 9 graduates, that's Masters students, and 1 year for Level 8 graduates, that's Degree students.

With this, I believe the are trying to be immigration friendly, the probably want to achieve some Economic, Tourism and cultural development, after which the will reverse the laws again, just like UK did
Thanks for your explanations
Please I checked Ireland uni entry and it's little be confusing.
They have 3 diff types of Undergrad levels
2 years higher certificate( 5 $ 6)
1 year ( 7 ) Bsc
1 year (8 )Bsc Hon
It's confusing ooooooh
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 10:43am On Jul 18, 2017
seunny4lif:

Thanks for your explanations
Please I checked Ireland uni entry and it's little be confusing.
They have 3 diff types of Undergrad levels
2 years higher certificate( 5 $ 6)
1 year ( 7 ) Bsc
1 year (8 )Bsc Hon
It's confusing ooooooh

Oga, you're confusing yourself.
This is a straightforward process, I don't know where you got the information you listed.

Undergraduate program in Ireland, is an NFQ Level 8 program.
How to apply, simply go to your chosen Irish university, navigate to their international programs or program for Non-Eu students, there you'll see all details and admission information.

You apply and submit all necessary documentation
Pay your application fee of €50, and wait for an admission decision. But take note of admission deadlines and start dates.

Let me use UCD for example, see their various links
http://www.ucd.ie/studyatucd/
http://www.ucd.ie/international/
http://www.ucd.ie/international/study-at-ucd-global/
Then Choose Nigeria to find out the requirements for Nigerians.
Don't confuse yourself with different nomenclature, you'll see degree programs that are available for Nigerian students, then you apply. SIMPLE

Have you done this type of thing before, I mean have you ever applied to a foreign university?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 11:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Oga, you're confusing yourself.
This is a straightforward process, I don't know where you got the information you listed.

Undergraduate program in Ireland, is an NFQ Level 8 program.
How to apply, simply go to your chosen Irish university, navigate to their international programs or program for Non-Eu students, there you'll see all details and admission information.

You apply and submit all necessary documentation
Pay your application fee of €50, and wait for an admission decision. But take note of admission deadlines and start dates.

Let me use UCD for example, see their various links
http://www.ucd.ie/studyatucd/
http://www.ucd.ie/international/
http://www.ucd.ie/international/study-at-ucd-global/
Then Choose Nigeria to find out the requirements for Nigerians.
Don't confuse yourself with different nomenclature, you'll see degree programs that are available for Nigerian students, then you apply. SIMPLE

Have you done this type of thing before, I mean have you ever applied to a foreign university?
Thats the the problem oooh
I have never apply for foreign uni before embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Thanks
I saw foundation year, pls whats that?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 11:40am On Jul 18, 2017
seunny4lif:

Thats the the problem oooh
I have never apply for foreign uni before embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Thanks
I saw foundation year, pls whats that?
I noticed that you have not had xperience in issues like this, that's why I asked, and I'm not surprised by your answer, because you were really asking some funny questions
Foundation year is like Predegree or diploma in Nigeria

When you don't fully meet the admission requirements of an Undergraduate program.

Read more here for a detailed description.. https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ugstudy/courses/foundationcourses/what-is-a-foundation-year/what-is-a-foundation-year.aspx
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mcowubaba:

I noticed that you have not had xperience in issues like this, that's why I asked, and I'm not surprised by your answer, because you were really asking some funny questions
Foundation year is like Predegree or diploma in Nigeria

When you don't fully meet the admission requirements of an Undergraduate program.

Read more here for a detailed description.. https://www.nottingham.ac.uk/ugstudy/courses/foundationcourses/what-is-a-foundation-year/what-is-a-foundation-year.aspx

Oooh
Thanks you make my day
So, pls how did you do your sister admission grin grin
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by lahify(m): 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
dotcomnamename:

please I need your advice and guidance, I just completed my nysc program and my aunt living in dublin asked me to come over there to be with her. The truth is I am not from a wealthy family but I intend to travel abroad in search of greener pastures. She told me to acquire an i.t skill because it is in high demand over there. Please how do I go about the visa processing. I really need your advice to help me make informed decisions. Thanks in anticipation of your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (44) (Reply)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.