Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

*** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (199880 Views)

My Trip To Ireland Dublin / Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by royalkonsults(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
royalkonsults:
Please I need your contribution
I am presently in South Africa with study permit of three years to expire in Dec2019.
But I am processing to relocate to Ireland for study, a professional course that will require another study visa to Ireland.
Is it compulsory that I must apply in Nigeria? I have just spent 6 months in South Africa.

pls i need your advice good people here!
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
royalkonsults:

pls i need your advice good people here!

No it is not
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by royalkonsults(m): 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
Thanks
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin
No ke
Good people dey here ooooh
dotcomnamename:

No it is not
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by hodusglobal(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Hello, please can someone that has UK ban apply for Irish Visa?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2017
hodusglobal:
Hello, please can someone that has UK ban apply for Irish Visa?

Yes, but expect straight refusal.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Yes, but expect straight refusal.
Lol, he might be just "lucky".
Depends on how he explains himself and what led to the ban exactly, and how he has worked on it.

I know someone with a USA ban, but got Tourist Visa for Canada. wink, true story, not fiction!!

Afterall, UK operates a quite different immigration process from Ireland. When I was in UK, I could not go to Ireland without a Visa.

2 Likes

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2017
pristine88:
IS there any person schooling in ireland on here..just got admission and about to pay but i would like someone with firs hand experience to talk too
What exactly do you want to know?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mcowubaba:

Lol, he might be just "lucky".
Depends on how he explains himself and what led to the ban exactly, and how he has worked on it.

I know someone with a USA ban, but got Tourist Visa for Canada. wink, true story, not fiction!!

Afterall, UK operates a quite different immigration process from Ireland. When I was in UK, I could not go to Ireland without a Visa.

I hear you sir. Thanks.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
dotcomnamename:

I hear you sir. Thanks.
No argument boss.
U na baba for Ireland matter.
I'm just tagging along. I just love to see people migrating Legally and justifiably nd help them in any little way
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 12:28pm On Jul 23, 2017
Mcowubaba:

No argument boss.
U na baba for Ireland matter.
I'm just tagging along. I just love to see people migrating Legally and justifiably nd help them in any little way

And who argue with you now sir?

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Mcowubaba: 12:37pm On Jul 23, 2017
dotcomnamename:

And who argue with you now sir?
I didn't say you argued with me, I just said no argument sir, meaning I'm NOT disputing your words about getting a denial, because of a UK visa ban.

The "No argument" I put up, was actually referred to myself.

It's all good

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
niyogeol:
Hello there,

Is there anyone here resuming at University College Dublin in September? If yes, holla.

How are you preparing for September bro? grin
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
4show1:
Hello house, i just got an admission to study in dublin. Can anyone help with the study permit requirements.
My major question is, how much is needed in the account for a successful visa application. I was recently refused a study permit and i do not want to gamble with this. Also School starts in September, is it okay to apply for my visa three weeks to the resumption time or the embassy has a timr frame to which they will not attend to study permits anymore. I really need help

6-8 weeks. But if I were you I will apply immediately. wink
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by koning: 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
dotcomnamename:

6-8 weeks. But if I were you I will apply immediately. wink

Hello Mr. dotcomnamename, I would like to discuss the issue of relocating to any of the cities mentioned on this thread with you. Preferably in private. How do I communicate with you.

No visa issues. I am an EU citizens. I need a local champion to guide me move to Ireland. Been to Dublin a couple of times, but I don't know much about the rest of the country.

Let me know how to reach you. I would appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by niyogeol(m): 4:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
dotcomnamename:

How are you preparing for September bro? grin
I'm preparing in my little way.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by mac2010: 6:43am On Jul 24, 2017
thanks for this thread...plz I'm applying for a Canada tourist visa for one month visit..I want to ask what other document do i need ..i mean the complete doc...I'm an a maintenance Engineer.. I do federal work , my salary is 185,500 ,,I have one million and some fractions..with company vacation,Reference letter from my comp ,state of acct,married cert ,hotel reserv in west queen hotel 1521 toronto ca , ticket reserv Turkish airl,employ m letter,payslip from Feb to June, what else do need?? I'm going for summition next west at Canadian embassy.. plz help me out on this issues..this is my first time of traveling..
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 6:49am On Jul 24, 2017
mac2010:
thanks for this thread...plz I'm applying for a Canada tourist visa for one visit..I want to ask what document i needed ..i mean the complete doc...I'm an a m Engineer.. I do federal work , my salary is 185,500 ,,I have one million and some fractions..with company vacation,Reference letter from my comp ,state of acct,married cert ,hotel res,ticket res Turkish airl,employ m letter,payslip from Feb to June, what else do need?? I'm going for summition next west at Canadian embassy.. plz me out on this issues..
You are in the wrong room
Go to Canada thread
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 24, 2017
Irish thread
mac2010:
thanks for this thread...plz I'm applying for a Canada tourist visa for one visit..I want to ask what document i needed ..i mean the complete doc...I'm an a m Engineer.. I do federal work , my salary is 185,500 ,,I have one million and some fractions..with company vacation,Reference letter from my comp ,state of acct,married cert ,hotel res,ticket res Turkish airl,employ m letter,payslip from Feb to June, what else do need?? I'm going for summition next west at Canadian embassy.. plz me out on this issues..
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pristine88: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mcowubaba:

What exactly do you want to know?

Several things Bro...I got admitted into national Irish College.Do you know anything about the school?

Whats the average cost of accommodation for lets say a studio apt within dublin

How the place dey rock(social Life) I no dey play with Jolly Lol( one of the reasons i left sydney)

Jobs...Are there available part time jobs ?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by royalkonsults(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
anybody with information on www.chartered accountants.ie I got admission there for professional accountancy for three years.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by royalkonsults(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2017
anybody with information on www.chartered accountants.ie I got admission there for professional accountancy for three years.
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
pristine88:

Several things Bro...I got admitted into national Irish College.Do you know anything about the school?

Whats the average cost of accommodation for lets say a studio apt within dublin

How the place dey rock(social Life) I no dey play with Jolly Lol( one of the reasons i left sydney)

Jobs...Are there available part time jobs ?

You voluntarily left Aussy and now heading to Ireland? Are you serious? shocked
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
dotcomnamename:

I was surprised oooooh
Maybe he get reason we no know
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pristine88: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Yes
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pristine88: 12:08am On Jul 27, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Yes I Left Australia cause i need to be closer to my business and i also know i need my masters completed ASAP amongst other reasons....Is that a problem?
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pristine88: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2017
seunny4lif:

I was surprised oooooh
Maybe he get reason we no know

Of course i had reasons...Australia isn't utopia

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 12:35am On Jul 27, 2017
pristine88:

Of course i had reasons...Australia isn't utopia
I thought Aussy,Canada and US has better chance that Ireland.

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by dotcomnamename: 12:39am On Jul 27, 2017
seunny4lif:

Really shocking bro! cheesy
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by seunny4lif(m): 12:47am On Jul 27, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Well, everybody has his/her own option .
I messaged you on Facebook bros
Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pristine88: 12:49am On Jul 27, 2017
seunny4lif:

Bro there are good paying jobs if that's what you are talking about plus a good place if you already have a family and can endure racism...i just need to be closer to be Nigeria that's all...

1 Like

Re: *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** by pristine88: 12:50am On Jul 27, 2017
dotcomnamename:

Whats shocking lol....I resided there for a year plus and it wasn't for me....are you in Ireland

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (44) (Reply)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.