Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! (2534 Views)

Diesel Buyers Needed / Mazut M100 And Diesel Available For Importation / F And D Booster Saves Fuel And Diesel By 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 19, 2008
gudmorning everyone, please i have a client who has a direct link to a refinery in ukraine and intends to ship diesel and other oil products to the country, requirements: anyone intersted shuld be able to order for at least 50,000 metric tonnes, the price is attractive, for price range and other questions, please call me godson:08033679526, or mail me:godsonalofoje@yahoo.com.

peace.
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by bjluv: 6:04am On Jan 19, 2008
interesting lipsrsealed
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by kojexemma: 2:14pm On Jan 20, 2008
I have just started the Oil business too, I live in warri and know someone that has a cotonou boat and sales Diesel at a very affordable price, but he requires that anybody wanting to buy will have to pay cash, he can get you any quantity between 200 litre to 1000 metric tonnes.

Also have connection to sellers of Crude Oil (Forcados and bonnie light) if you are interested call me on Tel no: 08036628222 or email me at kojex_emma@yahoo.com. Emma
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 21, 2008
get in touch with me, lets see how things go.
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by zheroes(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2008
this guy doesnt seem to know what 50,000 MT is,50,000,000KG,go and do your metric conversions before you spew anything here, na beans. go and meet the minister of petroleum
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by oziomatv(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2008
do you think it's a genuine business?

I wonder.
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 22, 2008
while you are busy calculating mathematics, i'm busy making my millions, stay there, just today, for your info, i closed a deal with my client for 1,000,000MT,(let me interprete for you if you dont know english)one million metric tonnes of diesel to china for the next 7 months,it will cost us about $800,ooo,000,so this is to let you know this business is for big boys and not small scale farmers like you, so pleeeeease, clear your old bones, and let some honest agnosians do real business with serious minded folks on this forum.

zheroes:

this guy doesnt seem to know what 50,000 MT is,50,000,000KG,go and do your metric conversions before you spew anything here, na beans. go and meet the minister of petroleum

Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by zheroes(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2008
hisson3:

while you are busy calculating mathematics, i'm busy making my millions, stay there, just today, for your info, i closed a deal with my client for 1,000,000MT,(let me interprete for you if you don't know english)one million metric tonnes of diesel to china for the next 7 months,it will cost us about $800,ooo,000,so this is to let you know this business is for big boys and not small scale farmers like you, so pleeeeease, clear your old bones, and let some honest agnosians do real business with serious minded folks on this forum.

sorry sir, my lord, my president, we are small boys here, still struggling to earn peanuts , allow us eat the small ones we have,, IF YOU SEALED A DEAL OF $800,000.000.00, YOU WONT BE ON NAIRALAND, YOU CAN TELL THAT TO MY UNBORN CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hungry man!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he still doesnt understand the figure he is playing with!!!!!!!!! its not ghana cedis of before before. you should be selling to countries not individuals.
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by zheroes(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2008
mind you i have retired from the oil sector, at least at a young age, I KNOW THE INTRICACIES INVOLVED, you cannot seal genuine oil deals overnight like you have done, i guess you need to examine yourself . DO you know the documents you will need to tender? kposho head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2008
like i said, u are a distraction and bluntly dull, i wonder if you even have school cerificate, well! let me enlighten you, 1 tonne of AGO = 1,164 LITRES of diesel, block head and i did not tell you i made a profit of $800,000,000 rather it will cost us about that estimate to carry out the transaction for 7 months, and for your info, if truly you retired at a young age from doing oil biz, what are u still looking for in this segment of nairaland, rather you shuld be at the tv/ entertainment section,block head! ! !i'm sure you are a yahoo boy!!!!, please and please, clear your weary, retired bones, and let honest nigerians do real business.

zheroes:

mind you i have retired from the oil sector, at least at a young age, I KNOW THE INTRICACIES INVOLVED, you cannot seal genuine oil deals overnight like you have done, i guess you need to examine yourself . DO you know the documents you will need to tender? kposho head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by presido1: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2008
Oboy file me in the biz now how much do i need to tender?
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by zheroes(m): 9:46am On Jan 25, 2008
hisson3:

like i said, u are a distraction and bluntly dull, i wonder if you even have school cerificate, well! let me enlighten you, 1 tonne of AGO = 1,164 LITRES of diesel, block head and i did not tell you i made a profit of $800,000,000 rather it will cost us about that estimate to carry out the transaction for 7 months, and for your info, if truly you retired at a young age from doing oil biz, what are u still looking for in this segment of nairaland, rather you shuld be at the tv/ entertainment section,block head! ! !i'm sure you are a yahoo boy!!!!, please and please, clear your weary, retired bones, and let honest nigerians do real business.

hisson3 link=topic=106791.msg1877185#msg1877185 date=1201031841:

while you are busy calculating mathematics, i'm busy making my millions, stay there, just today, for your info, i closed a deal with my client for 1,000,000MT,(let me interprete for you if you don't know english)one million metric tonnes of diesel to china for the next 7 months,it will cost us about $800,ooo,000,so this is to let you know this business is for big boys and not small scale farmers like you, so pleeeeease, clear your old bones, and let some honest agnosians do real business with serious minded folks on this forum.

sorry man
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 25, 2008
presido1:

Oboy file me in the biz now how much do i need to tender?

yetty20:

How much is your diesel per litres

please call me , i will tell you all u need to know thanks.
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by edetmike: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2009
Visiting www.oilangaz..com will amswer all your oil and gas need, thanks
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by edetmike: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2009
Visiting www.oilangaz..com will amswer all your oil and gas need, thanks
Re: Oil And Diesel Buyers Wanted, Urgently! ! by bennics: 5:28pm On Oct 01, 2011
Hi saw ur post, since ur contact has a link to someone who has a refinery it means they would be interested in purchasing crude oil, cos i hv a link to it (crude oil bonny light) can your contact ask ur link if he would be interested in purchasing crude. This is my number 08027701510 call me if they are interested.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Youngest Wedding Planner Of 2010! Weddings At Its Finest. / We Sell And Supply Quality Bathroom Mat At Reduced Price / Best Online Business: It Pays You Directly Into Your Local Bank Account: Chec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.