Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

I'm Making A Free Platform To All Fashionistas To Showcase On My Blog. - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / I'm Making A Free Platform To All Fashionistas To Showcase On My Blog. (675 Views)

Are You Trying To Showcase Your Stuff To Potential Cutomers! / Shaddie Fazes World Class Beauty Bar Now Open. Making A More Beautiful You / Hello Fashionistas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Making A Free Platform To All Fashionistas To Showcase On My Blog. by Mcleo007(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
Hello people,

Are you an upcoming fashion designer, cobbler, craft person, you customize polo shirts, brand clothing accessories, make beads, bags, shoes, flyers, hair dressing, manicure etc and all things that relate to fashion and lifestyle? Do you seek a platform to expose your work and bring you out, no matter how little that may be? If you answer yes or something close to these questions, then i have something for you.

I'm a fashion entrepreneur/designer; i co-own a fashion outfit. I also blog. My self named blog, www.itsdavidleo..com is a fashion and lifestyle blog. It averages a page view of 7,000 unique visitors monthly. That figure might be small, of course it is, but then, fashion niches are about the least patronized in the blogosphere, which is not to make a mockery of the case. As it stands, my blog has large viewing both in Nigeria and abroad. The blog serves tips and reviews on fashion trends and general lifestyle activities.

I'm trying to use my blog in a way to promote indigenous fashion talents and show to people that, the true names in the fashion industry aren't always the one's you find on the runways, but the unnamed talents who may not have the financial wherewithal to establish their label(s) and adequately compete on all fronts. To this effect, I'm inviting everyone to avail of this opportunity.

Interested persons should mail me. Visit my blog and use the details you find on the contact page. You may send pictures of your merchandise as you want it published; write a brief review of yourself, what you do(your product), where you are based and how people can contact you(email and phone number). Believe me, you never can tell how wide a bid like this can take you. I have influence with my blog and have mails from names you can best imagine.

Finally, this act is free as i will not for once charge anybody that would contact me on this for any amount of money. This is not to say that i dont have or entertain paid ads on my blog. I do.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: I'm Making A Free Platform To All Fashionistas To Showcase On My Blog. by goge242(f): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2012
I make beads and wire jewelries. I can sell to u at a lower rate for resale. I also do facials. Call 08067066896
Re: I'm Making A Free Platform To All Fashionistas To Showcase On My Blog. by XtremeBase(f): 11:34pm On Oct 17, 2012
Leo, you are doing something wonderful. God bless you. I hope to avail of this opportunity you have provided as well. Thank you.
Re: I'm Making A Free Platform To All Fashionistas To Showcase On My Blog. by Mcleo007(m): 7:55am On Oct 18, 2012
XtremeBase: Leo, you are doing something wonderful. God bless you. I hope to avail of this opportunity you have provided as well. Thank you.

You are most welcome. To use my free service, email: mcleotyrese2@gmail.com
Re: I'm Making A Free Platform To All Fashionistas To Showcase On My Blog. by Mcleo007(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2012
goge242: I make beads and wire jewelries. I can sell to u at a lower rate for resale. I also do facials. Call 08067066896

You can have your product review on my blog for free. Email mcleotyrese2@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

If You Buy Or Sell Bags, Lets Meet Inside / Pls Where Can I Buy This Cap / Xmas Bonanza!!! Price Slash On Indian Human Hair.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.