Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

A New Naija Song Disrespecting The Church Yet Christians Are Silent. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A New Naija Song Disrespecting The Church Yet Christians Are Silent. (539 Views)

Naija song downloads / Naija Song Instrumentals Needed! Please! / New Naija Song: Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Naija Song Disrespecting The Church Yet Christians Are Silent. by soulfood(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2012
I heard a new song on the radio last week and i wondered if people have any respect for the church again. I wonder if we fear God again. Yes,the Church may have been stained by some events over the years but we operate a covenant of grace and mercy. We may have Pastors and their family who are not living right but that doesn't justify someone doing a dirty song and tagging it Omo pastor. I heard a part where he said omo pastor is dating the deacon and many other thrash. Guy, fear God. You have just sowed a terrible seed with a talent given to you by the same creator. I hope Christians will speak against this. The office of the Pastor/Bishop is to be respected not dishonored like Ajebutter has(had to Google his name).
And all he will have on his mind is,"i want to be commercial". Commercial and you are ridiculing the house of God. At what expense? Your soul?
Nigerian artistes have to watch it. Some music industries have been in existence before ours and i have never heard American artistes singing to ridicule their Men of God.
Re: A New Naija Song Disrespecting The Church Yet Christians Are Silent. by pheyikemi: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2012
I gues whoeva d singer is, he's only showin a nincomp**p's attitude. Evry1 wil giv an acct of hw his/her lyf was spent 1day. Moreva, silence, they say itz d best ansa 4a f... Oya finish it. D church needn't necessarily reply him

(1) (Reply)

LYRICS (I Wrote It Within 10 Minutes) / Aines Christian - African Queen (cover Live) / Who Sang This Song "Baby That You I Want "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.