Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” (26002 Views)

Olufunmilola Obe: New York Police Department Promotes Her To Inspector / Nigerians Come For Dino Melaye For Following Toyin Saraki To EFCC Office -photos / He Impregnated Bisi Ibidapo-Obe - Dino's In-Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by buchibabe: 3:10am On Oct 08, 2012
boron10: Is Bisi Ibidapo Obe the Daughter of former UNILAG vice chancellor Oye Ibidapo Obe? undecided

Dats her uncle
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 08, 2012
tellwisdom: ABeg make una go settle unaself for where una start am from angry….We no dey interested angry angry

Gbam!!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 08, 2012
Callotti: THIS GAL HAS DONE ME PROUD! COME OUT AND TELL THE WORLD UNLIKE SOME 'MGBEKE' PEEPS WHO WILL HIDE LIKE GENEVIEVE AND D'BANJ. . .grin STAND YOUR GROUNDS BISI DARLING. YOU ONLY PHOCKED A 'STRAY DOG'. . . YOU DID NOT KILL OR STEAL. kiss
LET THE WORLD TALK. . . .CONGRATULATIONS JARE. ANY MAN OR WOMAN THAT VENTURES OUT OF HIS OR HER MATRIMONIAL BED OR ROSES OR THORNS. . . IS A COMMUNUAL 'PROP-TY'!
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN SWEEERIE. . . . kiss

NIGERIAN MEN DEY FORBID CONDOMS AFTER 2 ROUNDS O!grin
The tin dey sweet dem too much.
Mu che che che che che che che.

O gal. . . tank god nor be AIDS.
ABORTION NOR DEY REIGN AGAIN. . . HAVE THE KID AND FACE YOUR LIFE OF SINGLE PARENTHOOD. YOU CAN AFFORD IT. . . .LIKE MANY OTHER SINGLE NOLLYWOOD WOMEN WITHOUT THEIR DEAD-BEATS! kiss
Simple. kiss

When a woman has affairs. . .she sleeps around.
When a man has affairs. . . he is a local champion.

MU CH CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE

Welcome to the world of 'BUSH AFRICAN MEATS'! grin

Callotti:

Welcome to Nigerian men and romance. . .like PETER the ROCK. . . .THEY WILL DENY YOU 10 TIMES. . . AFTER CALLING JUDAS TO SELL YOUR AZZZZZE!!! Mu he he he he he he he

After fornicating without condoms o!

WHAT A BUSH MEAT OF A DUDE!!!
IBADAN BOYZZZ ARE DANGEROUS AT NIGHT!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Typical Mgbati dude! Twa!!! NO LIVER. . . NO KIDNEY.

Like DayoKanu. . . .like DinoMalaye! tongue
Like Nairaland. . . .like NiGGGeia. . . hit and run. . . without using condoms.

You can only afford to remember the faces of the 'dudes' as they eja-ku-lated inside your poohsie. . . shouting

O LORD. . . I AM COMING HOME. . . TOTO IS LORD!!!

Mu che che che che che che

Calo Calo! Thisu womannnnn! Why you wan use laff pluck my blokus this fine evening naw! Choi! Nne ya mouth fit kill person oooo! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by jamace(m): 3:25am On Oct 08, 2012
Chei, the 40 laptops in Abuja are having a field day here. grin

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Callotti: 3:41am On Oct 08, 2012
My laptop is from Abuja ooooooh. ASOKORO LIVE!!!cool
It is raining like hell hia!
CHAI!!!!!

pDude:
Calo Calo! Thisu womannnnn! Why you wan use laff pluck my blokus this fine evening naw! Choi! Nne ya mouth fit kill person oooo! grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry o!!!! grin
Very interesting lifestyle that mimicks the 'kind' you find on Nairaland ke!
Life of awon 'ASHAWO O YE MY PIPO' ati 'AJUWAYA PATROLLING' for toto and pricks!
Mu che che che che che che che
Goodu morrring from ABUJA jare. . . Greetings from AZZZZZ - O - ROCK! cool
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by rman: 3:47am On Oct 08, 2012
Olabisi Omo lo gba lo gba is a high class prostitue.

I know one big man in Lagos to that has kept her as his mistress before he dumped her.

Dino is careless for getting her pregnant

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Callotti: 3:48am On Oct 08, 2012
Where is 'DAYOKANU'? tongue
Come o. . . YA AGBURO DON SCORE GOAL LIKE YOU O! grin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by ektbear: 3:51am On Oct 08, 2012
jmaine: . . . . Wonderful . . . .He wan chop clean mouth .. . . . .

lmao
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Callotti: 3:53am On Oct 08, 2012
The woman is still being insulted.
Even some have no shame on ths thread to tell the world that their 'UNCLES' patronize prosti-tutes.
Confessions from generational 'P-I-M-P-S'.
Is it a crime for an 'ashawo' to carry belle for her P-I-M-P?
What do you call a 'man' who sleeps with an ashawo?
HA!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by ektbear: 3:53am On Oct 08, 2012
jmaine's gif/png/jpeg game is on point..possibly the sharpest on NL
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by acidtalk: 4:28am On Oct 08, 2012
Bisi Omologba Logba. From Olohunwa (Agbero) to Kwam1, to that senator (can't remember his name now) to so MANY Others, and now Dino Melaye. Omologba logba just wanted a Rich man with power and influence.

If you had known Dino Milaye way back in the days in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, you for no move near That boy.

Milaye pocked bisi without rubber no doubt. Dino knows he might be responsible no doubt. But the issue is that Dino CAN NEVER TRUST Bisi because she is just damn loose. She can sleep with a donkey with money and influence.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by passionate88: 4:30am On Oct 08, 2012
QueenAw: My people, this one no be small thing o! grin
Na real she don enter one chance!! lol
when she dey date d guy, she dey take am oppress people nw she dey complain of oppression...
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by mowapa(m): 4:56am On Oct 08, 2012
This is my joy, joy iiunspeakable to me, something I have been praying for and he wanted me to be funny with it. It’s ridiculous,” she added.

Why would a single woman pray to have an out of wedlock conception?..something funny here,I sense a setup.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Ayatullah(m): 5:00am On Oct 08, 2012
DINO, DINO, DINO, Please do not behave like a school boy, a shoeless school boy, be the man I think you are, accept your responsibility, do not listen to the weak and insincere advice of your so-called cleric parents, you are are no longer their baby, but a man do not fool yourself Dino, that's why you have to be a Muslim so that you can have the strongest heart.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Ivynwa(f): 5:07am On Oct 08, 2012
Ehh-e-e-n so he let her "slurp on his liquified dopness and disappeared like hocus pocus" (according to the lyrics of a song)? grin shocked shocked
She should go make her child as that is what she wants, the man can find another woman to "dey maga and maintain" face with. Shioor
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by crackhouse(m): 5:10am On Oct 08, 2012
she is going to give birth to a boy who will eventually turn her to his punching bag.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Callotti: 5:12am On Oct 08, 2012
Out of wedlock conception indeed!
With the rate of 'Christian' divorces. . . do the children not return to 'out' of wedlock bastard status?
This story keeps bringing out the hopelessness of the Nigerian life of hypocrisy.
Especially when we consider that their 'Jesus' was fathered in wedlock but with adulterous harlotry!
Inside wedlock bastardhood and all.
Sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh! cheesy

Pickin na pickin. . . it is what you invest in that child that matters.
See Barack Obama?
Even the wedlock bastard became 'SAVIOUR' of the murderous CHRISTIAN peeps.

What a backward society.
Nigeria. . . .the society where women and children fail to thrive like normal humans. . . because of USELESS MEN!
TA!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Goldieluks: 5:35am On Oct 08, 2012
I dont know them, but looking at their pic, they come across as two shameless adult who are unaware that their mates are getting married and having familes of their own. They obviously do not know what time it is. Twooldmumu.com
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Callotti: 5:42am On Oct 08, 2012
Na by force to marry?
Then to end up a miserable, NAIRALAND OR SOME 'OTHER' WEBSITE tongue CHRISTIAN DIE-VORCEE.. . .DOING MOUTH LIKE 'HAVE YOU PRAISED HIM YET TODAY'. . . .RUNNING AROUND WITH FATHERLESSS BASTARDZZZ in religious/family sections. . . .AFTER CATCHIN' HIV/HERPES/HEPATITIS++++ AND LOOKING FOR SPIRITUAL CURES. . . .Or for being a most miserable 'marital failure'!

2 consenting adults(minding their own businesses, if I may add)LIKE ALL NAIRALANDERS WE KNOW ON AND OFFLINE tongue. . . had sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet unprotected s-e-x. . . and resulted in a pregnancy. . ..married or not, the innocent child should be the focus. . .not some useless holier-than-thou doctrines.

Since the last Nairaland 'pregnancy-at-theh-alter-wedding-with-white-garment-plus-BULGING-STOMACH/MONEY SUIT. . . .FORNICATION AND ALL++++'. . . .no news of another one o!
Na so e easy? cheesy
Why did DAYOKANU not marry that Nairaland babe?

*cough-cough* Wetin be that her name again? tongue
Mama EKO must to born SISI EKO ke!. . . .Even without 'BABA EKO'!
Mu che che che che che che
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Remii(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2012
Callotti: THIS GAL HAS DONE ME PROUD! COME OUT AND TELL THE WORLD UNLIKE SOME 'MGBEKE' PEEPS WHO WILL HIDE LIKE GENEVIEVE AND D'BANJ. . .grin STAND YOUR GROUNDS BISI DARLING. YOU ONLY PHOCKED A 'STRAY DOG'. . . YOU DID NOT KILL OR STEAL. kiss
LET THE WORLD TALK. . . .CONGRATULATIONS JARE. ANY MAN OR WOMAN THAT VENTURES OUT OF HIS OR HER MATRIMONIAL BED OR ROSES OR THORNS. . . IS A COMMUNUAL 'PROP-TY'!
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN SWEEERIE. . . . kiss

NIGERIAN MEN DEY FORBID CONDOMS AFTER 2 ROUNDS O!grin
The tin dey sweet dem too much.
Mu che che che che che che che.

O gal. . . tank god nor be AIDS.
ABORTION NOR DEY REIGN AGAIN. . . HAVE THE KID AND FACE YOUR LIFE OF SINGLE PARENTHOOD. YOU CAN AFFORD IT. . . .LIKE MANY OTHER SINGLE NOLLYWOOD WOMEN WITHOUT THEIR DEAD-BEATS! kiss
Simple. kiss

When a woman has affairs. . .she sleeps around.
When a man has affairs. . . he is a local champion.

MU CH CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE CHE

Welcome to the world of 'BUSH AFRICAN MEATS'! grin

Really? You are so sure, uhmn, from experience?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by hollypagan: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2012
bittyend: My uncle used to phuck this slag, I've seen her taking backshots before. lmao
Her baby is a mixture of multiple spermatozoas from different men.
man watch ur mouth
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Ramcie(f): 6:04am On Oct 08, 2012
The height of irresponsibility from two matured adults. Bisi isn't a baby anymore so she should have known or rather, she knows how to protect herself abi this was her first time if having sex I bet she just wanted to get pregnant since that's what seems to be in vogue now for matured single women like her that marriage seems so far away from. undecided undecided also Dino has embarrassed his family just imagining what his wife would be going through right now due to this scandal. How many minutes would it have taken Dino to put on a CD now see the repercussion of few minutes pleasure undecided"a stain for life" . Both of them are sick upstairs . Adults who should be role models fa! Mtsw

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by DExplorer1: 6:05am On Oct 08, 2012
When the romance was sweet btw them, we were not involed. Now it's sour, what's our business?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by BluePinkee(f): 6:06am On Oct 08, 2012
Ramcie: The height of irresponsibility from two matured adults. Bisi isn't a baby anymore so she should have known or rather, she knows how to protect herself abi this was her first time if having sex I bet she just wanted to get pregnant since that's what seems to be in vogue now for matured single women like her that marriage seems so far away from. undecided undecided also Dino has embarrassed his family just imagining what his wife would be going through right now due to this scandal. How many minutes would it have taken Dino to put on a CD now see the repercussion of few minutes pleasure undecided"a stain for life" . Both of them are sick upstairs . Adults who should be role models fa! Mtsw
i don't think Dino is married buh i agree with your opinion
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by chichiman: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2012
Ramcie: The height of irresponsibility from two matured adults...Dino has embarrassed his family just imagining what his wife would be going through right now due to this scandal...

[size=16pt]So this guy has a wife...yet banging babes around?[/size]
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by Callotti: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2012
So the old fox is not married?
Small wonder why. Old 'STRAF' toy!
Another bad 'seed' to be born.
We all know the old fox can phock!

Mu she she she she she she she cheesy
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by gunboot: 6:18am On Oct 08, 2012
When the going was good I mean so very good, she kept the stories of good times within her, she never granted any interview I mean never arranged any. Now that virus has infested the relationship, she is now shouting calling heaven and earth looking for anti virus. Its too late, The system can only be formatted and all documents will be lost. Even computer village cannot save you. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Is Pregnant For Dino Melaye, He Wants Her To Abort It” by alaoeri: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2012
In as much am not always on same page with Dino i don't blame him on this one rather blame the professional S*L*U*T who wanna force herself on him, she claimed she's grown up why don't she used protection or wanna lure him into marriage by pregnant, lesson for others in the game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Polling Units In Ogbomoso, Seize Thumb-printed Ballot Papers, Boxes / Arise Interview: Buhari Evasive, Dodgy, Claimed Our Projects - PDP / EFCC Investigates Isa Yuguda's Mansion In Bauchi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.