Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers (48384 Views)

Lagos Residents Expose Den Of Murderers (pictured) / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock / Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by khanivorous(f): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Very Funny!! While you guys are marching, I hope you also do something about the incessant robberies in the area.. These boys died because the Police failed to stop the robberies in the area so the locals took the law into their own hands..

If those boys are guilty, let them DIE

When u experience robbery, battery and rape all at once, you"d understand

Kill them all

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by mikexavo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
I just saw d video abt 3mins ago,Meeeehn,if I say God will punish those Aluu people, is an understatement.Gosh!*sobbs*
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by aca77: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Most posters here are quite funny. They are calling for the arrest of all the villages and some are even calling for cultists to revenge on behalf of students. In oda words, you people are calling for mob action against the mob that killed the students. Are you not missing something here?

Let's say most of you are outraged by the actions of the villagers, and you want them to face justice by any means. Have you not paused to wonder that maybe this was the same feeling the villagers had against cult students that may have been terrorising them in the past? So they happened to catch these four students and then unleashed their anger and frustration on them?

The point is that we should tackle the issue from the root. Yes we are outraged by the villagers action and we want to skin them alive for being so wicked to the students. But then so also did the villagers feel outraged by student cultists and robbers who were terrorising them and so decided to skin some alife when the opportunity presented itself.

Ok, maybe the murdered students are actually innocent, but the villagers thought otherwise and lynched them. What says that if we arrest or lynch the villagers too, that we might not end up arresting or lynching innocent villagers who did not participate in the mob action? Of course we know the entire village cannot all participate in the killing. Infact, the picture of the villager posted here, what if the proof that he participated in killing the students? A large number of mob are always just onlookers. How do we know which is which? If you say you don't care, then why did you expect the billagers to care if the murdered students were innocent or not? All dis things are the same principle.

On d oda hand, if the students were guilty, and the villagers lynched them for that, most of us here are saying they had no right to do so even if the boys were really robbers. If so, do we have the right to lynch the villagers for lynching the students. Two wrongs don't make a right i guess. So where do we start to select which wrong is wrong and which wrong is right?

The point is that we need to tackle issues like this from the root in an objective way, and stop being selective or hypocritical. All the comments here calling for the head of the villagers is the same kind of principle that made the villagers call for the head of the students in the first place. Lets face facts.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by KINGwax(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Very Funny!! While you guys are marching, I hope you also do something about the incessant robberies in the area.. These boys died because the Police failed to stop the robberies in the area so the locals took the law into their own hands..
thanks
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by tpia5: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
@ aca77

^not sure you are sane.

Are you really trying to trivialize this matter?

Seriously?

Even after seeing these pictures?
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by omenka(m): 4:21pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Listen up Mr. The only reasonable thing anybody could have done to stop this was to call the police.. Sadly, in Nigeria, less than 3% of the population know the police phone number If you had tried to stop that lynching, you would have also been killed..
I beg to disgree slightly with you sir. U are right in a way and wrong in another. The manner in which you are treated my an irate mob in this parts of the world could depend largely on your apearance (that's the sad truth). I don't know if these guys actualy stole a penny, but somtime back, some dude who suposedly stole people's phones at gunpoint was caught where I live. Was in my apartment all dressed up for work early in the mournin when I heard some noise coming from the street next to mine, looked out the window and saw a mob lynching some dude striped nacked! Bolted out of the house, ran downstairs and made it to the spot just in time. On gettin there I saw a young dude, abt 5.9”, on d ground, beaten to pulp, with the mob callin for gas and tires! Some shabby lookin young boy standin behind the mob made a feeble affort to stop the agression. All of a sudden, some heavily built guy next to him (always used to see d guy driving an EOD) grabbed this little guys hand and was like 'shebi na u be him partner ba?' Before this dude could respond, the big guy landed him a slap and raised an alarm and atention was turned to the little man! He managed to break free from the big mans grip and made to escape (some potentialy deadly mistake I must say). As he ran, he was chased and bystanders threw stones and sticks at him shouting 'thief thief'! I couldn't belief what was unfolding right in front of my eyes! He was eventualy caught but somehow succeeded in explainin himself, after which he was told to get the hell out of the place. Meanwhile, someone had already brought a tire while all that was hapenin and the stage was set for MURDER! I then asked one of the guys what hapened and he explained to me that the thief and a partner, who escaped on a bike, just waylaid some young lady, unfortunately it wasn't their lucky day. That was how I steped in, stood in front on d guy who was lying almost lifeless on the ground, and begged that he be handed over to the police instead, so he could posibly provide some info that would lead to the capture of his alleged partner. I was able to convince them it was the right course of action. They agreed and the dude was taken to a police outpost just nearby. Couple minutes later, a patrol van arived and he was taken to the state CID. Don't know the guys fate as we speak, but just like evry sane mind on this forum has been sayin, nobody deserves to die in that manner..
So I kinda agree with you on your point that if anyone had ventured to intervene he wouldav been killed just as almost did the little guy in my naration, but on the other hand, it depends on your apearance and some luck perhaps..
Just finding it so hard to get over this incident especialy after listening to their song.. RIP brothers.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by tpia5: 4:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by KINGwax(m): 4:23pm On Oct 08, 2012
konkocious: This is what i just received on my BBM now

The truth is finally out!!! One of the four boys borrowed some huge amount of money to 1 Aluu boy who is his friend and for a time now d aluu boy has being trying to play smart(not to pay back) and on that faithful friday, d boy arranged with his other friends to surprise his debtor very early in d morning to ask of his money but unknown to him d animal had plans too, after some arguments d aluu boy called his fellows and started shouting that d uniport boys are cultist/thief, after much beating they swore that they must be killed so that d uniport boyz won't report to police or call other students on them, pls as u read this ask urself some simple questions like y did they insist d boyz must die b4 other student or police will hear, (2) listen very well to what was said in d video. Painfully,getting those aluu boys to me is as easy as ABC, aluu is a small place.. Dis hardworking boyz were very happy boyz whom were very popular in organizing shows, we ve just lost our future celebrities,media youths, dis are boyz that travel abroad now tell me what's a laptop to them and where on earth is d laptop they stole? we won't sleep on dis, Noooooo! justice must prevail-----phina. Uniports students re rioting in Aluu, dats d evil community dat killed d youths and Gov Rotimi has arrested d chief of d community. We shouldn't never let this happen in our country again, cos tomorrow it could b you, ur brother or ur friend. Rebroadcast Truth so their soul can rest in peace ugonna menh
what won't we hear?
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by sandysprax(m): 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
acidtalk: If only people showed this type of worries are KICK AGAINST the illicit acts of;

Boko Haram in the North
Ra*pe and Kindap in the South East
Vandalization and Kidanp in the South South
Armed robbery and Rituals in the South West
Corruption across the 3 tiers of government.
Bribery in government parastatals
Pension funds theft in ministeries.

I believe Nigeria will be a far better place.

Now the problem has happened but have a sat to think of why it happened and how to tackle them? They happened because of the following reasons.

* Armed robbers have been set free because the culprits were kids of rich individuals who have bribed their way out and in most cases, roping innocent individuals to serve the sentence of the original culprits.

* while the man who stole billions of naira is sentenced to 6 months in prison with VIP treatement, the poor mechanic who steals are car stereo is sentenced to life in prison with hard labour.

* People who have reported crimes to the police are most times held back as the number one suspect and criminal.

I shouldn't be doing this whole story but what do you expect the Aluu people to believe when they see the Government folds its harms and watch Boko Haram and MEND constitute a nuisance in the society and nothing happens. Of course they now believe taking laws into their hands is the right thing to do.

Do u remember a few years back when armed robbers lined up travellers along Lagos - Ibadan expressway i think, and ran over their heads with the luxury bus they were travelling on after robbing them. I saw the pixs and their was blood and human brains and body parts scattered all over the road.

Do u also remember the mass murders of xtians by muslims, where even kids were butchered like rams and goats and chicken. #Gory sight too.

Not much noise was made about it. Tell me why the families of those victims won't club any suspect that was caught without asking questions. I believe the ALUU people had it to the point were they could not take it anymore to have done this. It's not easy for any human to perpetuate this kind of evil without a cause.

As long as the NPF refuses to do their jobs, things like this will continue to happen.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Okijajuju1(m): 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
freecocoa: I tried watching the video but couldn't, the images i saw for a few seconds is still haunting me, I hear petrol was poured into the mouth of one of the boys and fire was lit to it, leaves me thinking how possible it is that a person who can bring himself to do such is normal. Honestly I haven't slept well for days because of this matter, I just hope justice is done to it.

[b]Last night, while I was out with my friends, we were discussing this issue and I was all in support of the mob.. My friend said to me, Dont worry, just watch that video.. Then he sent me the link.. I didnt even bother opening the link till today. But my dear, the start of that video brought me chills.. Then I saw the one guy who was repeatedly hitting their heads with a stick.. It wasnt hollywood, this was real.. It changed my views on things greatly!! It was PURE ANIMALISTIC BEHAIVIOR!! No human being deserves to die like that.. Shoot them in the head, Slit their throats, inject them with a lethal poison, electrocute them but not this.. NO!!! At some point, blood was spurting out like tap from their heads!! I may have a tough stance on many things, but I dont believe I am this heartless.. I cant kill a goat like that talkless of a human being!! On the faces of all those boys, I saw them staring at HELL!! Thats the worst possible place any human can find themselves in.. CERTAIN PAINFUL DEATH!![/b]
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by mej67: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Students of high institutions in the country should please hold peaceful rally, not to cause havoc, but to draw wider attention to the issue of extra-judicial killings especially as it affects students. In all these, has anyone heard of any pronouncement from NANS? What's NANS for please, if there could be so much quiet when in the North, students are targeted and shot and in the South, they get clobbered to death for unproven charges
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Okijajuju1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
tpapi: jiggammenn@yahoo.com

I will PM you the link...

AFAM!!! Ifugo the mail?
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Okijajuju1(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2012
Tmany:
the local should have taken those boys to the police station with whatever proof they have and let proper justice take its course.
Can you tell me that you are very sure that those boys are not even innocent.
No one deserve such that

I am not saying they are guilty o!! But something leads up to something! If you tackle the end, without tackling the origin, then you have just wasted your time because it will happen tomorrow again!!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by wirinet(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
I have always been against jungle or extra judiciary justice but a lot of people on this forum support it if it was carried out by higher authorities like governors but condemn it if done by ordinary people. Jungle justice turn people to animals and rob them of their humanity.
Jungle justice is a symptom of a breakdown of trust in the police and judicial system. How many of us have used extra judicial means to collect debts or money owed us instead of going through judicial process. What of police, how many people are ready to enter a police station to report a crime, when the police lack the motivation, training and logistics to investigate crime. The accuser can easily become the accused depending on who is ready to bid the highest.

So until we all change our mind set and demand for justice, equity and fairness irrespective of tribe, religion or political persuasion, we will all become a victim of jungle justice.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by freecocoa(f): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]Last night, while I was out with my friends, we were discussing this issue and I was all in support of the mob.. My friend said to me, Dont worry, just watch that video.. Then he sent me the link.. I didnt even bother opening the link till today. But my dear, the start of that video brought me chills.. Then I saw the one guy who was repeatedly hitting their heads with a stick.. It wasnt hollywood, this was real.. It changed my views on things greatly!! It was PURE ANIMALISTIC BEHAIVIOR!! No human being deserves to die like that.. Shoot them in the head, Slit their throats, inject them with a lethal poison, electrocute them but not this.. NO!!! At some point, blood was spurting out like tap from their heads!! I may have a tough stance on many things, but I dont believe I am this heartless.. I cant kill a goat like that talkless of a human being!! On the faces of all those boys, I saw them staring at HELL!! Thats the worst possible place any human can find themselves in.. CERTAIN PAINFUL DEATH!![/b]
Just stop please. *sobbing*
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Afam4eva(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

I will PM you the link...

AFAM!!! Ifugo the mail?
Yeah, and i've watched it...it's a horrifying video. I don't pray for my worst enemy to experience such a slow punishment

1 Like

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
abitex577: The IKWERRE MAN is naturally wicked in Port Harcourt, the state Governor Amaechi is from is an Ikwerre, I hope he will expressly bring this people to book as the chief security officer of the state. Again it is high time the excess of this people and others in the state are checked by law.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by ifeci: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
acidtalk: Whatever A Man Sows So Shall He Reap!!!

I have read different blogs and forum where people openly came out to say at least they are 100% sure and know that 2 of those 4 boys are confirmed cultist in Uniport.

My question is, in as much as I am 1,0001% AGAINST this barbaric act, but what about if they are only reaping the inhuman treatment they have metted on others? Threats, bullying, beating, chancing and the rest.

When some storys do come up I only have 50% feelings and leave the other 50% open. Like the issue of a Former military man's child being killed of recent. Do we know what her father have done to other people's children?

Or have we forgotten how police and military personnels shoot indiscriminately and beat up people for the trivials of issues like not giving way for them to pass?

Everything that happens on Earth happens with the knowledge of God. Someone might just be suffering for his actions.

Only God knows the truth in this matter.

Just imagine such happening to a Boko Haram, Armed robber or militants child down the line, we all will feel pity but sure the victim is suffering for the sins of his father.

e

I thougt u were a sensible reasoning guy 4rm ur other posts but u just sounded so silly.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by jalay(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
greall1: I know all of them...
dont worry, u will answer querry.. U are under arrest!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Dukes83: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2012
I heard about this story this morning on the radio, then I heard it on BBC that there was a video of the whole incident. What I found...I was unable to watch more than 10 seconds of it!

WARNING!
THE FOLLOWING SCENES ARE OF A GRAPHIC AND VIOLENT NATURE. PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO SEE WHAT WENT ON:

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/51320
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=abitex577]The IKWERRE MAN is naturally wicked in Port Harcourt, the state Governor Amaechi is from is an Ikwerre, I hope he will expressly bring this people to book as the chief security officer of the state. Again it is high time the excess of this people and others in the state are checked by law.

You are very correct
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Okijajuju1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 08, 2012
omenka:
I beg to disgree slightly with you sir. U are right in a way and wrong in another. The manner in which you are treated my an irate mob in this parts of the world could depend largely on your apearance (that's the sad truth). I don't know if these guys actualy stole a penny, but somtime back, some dude who suposedly stole people's phones at gunpoint was caught where I live. Was in my apartment all dressed up for work early in the mournin when I heard some noise coming from the street next to mine, looked out the window and saw a mob lynching some dude striped nacked! Bolted out of the house, ran downstairs and made it to the spot just in time. On gettin there I saw a young dude, abt 5.9”, on d ground, beaten to pulp, with the mob callin for gas and tires! Some shabby lookin young boy standin behind the mob made a feeble affort to stop the agression. All of a sudden, some heavily built guy next to him (always used to see d guy driving an EOD) grabbed this little guys hand and was like 'shebi na u be him partner ba?' Before this dude could respond, the big guy landed him a slap and raised an alarm and atention was turned to the little man! He managed to break free from the big mans grip and made to escape (some potentialy deadly mistake I must say). As he ran, he was chased and bystanders threw stones and sticks at him shouting 'thief thief'! I couldn't belief what was unfolding right in front of my eyes! He was eventualy caught but somehow succeeded in explainin himself, after which he was told to get the hell out of the place. Meanwhile, someone had already brought a tire while all that was hapenin and the stage was set for MURDER! I then asked one of the guys what hapened and he explained to me that the thief and a partner, who escaped on a bike, just waylaid some young lady, unfortunately it wasn't their lucky day. That was how I steped in, stood in front on d guy who was lying almost lifeless on the ground, and begged that he be handed over to the police instead, so he could posibly provide some info that would lead to the capture of his alleged partner. I was able to convince them it was the right course of action. They agreed and the dude was taken to a police outpost just nearby. Couple minutes later, a patrol van arived and he was taken to the state CID. Don't know the guys fate as we speak, but just like evry sane mind on this forum has been sayin, nobody deserves to die in that manner..
So I kinda agree with you on your point that if anyone had ventured to intervene he wouldav been killed just as almost did the little guy in my naration, but on the other hand, it depends on your apearance and some luck perhaps..
Just finding it so hard to get over this incident especialy after listening to their song.. RIP brothers.

[b]You sir, Are one lucky man.. The one thing associated with a mob is lack of control.. You may have just escaped sure death by whiskers.

If you have seen this video, listened to the crowd in the background, heard their chants of 'DIE!! DIE!! THIS ONE NO WAN DIE!!! KNACK AM AGAIN!! BRING THE FUEL COME!! THIS ONE NEVER CATCH FIRE!!!' and all, you would realise how far gone that crowd was.. What ever adrenaline was pushing that crowd and egging them on, I dont believe that one man standing in front of them could possibly have stopped them.. All it wouold have taken to add you to the kill would be 'NA HIM BE THE ONE WEY RUN', and one strike of that stick on your skull, you will lie on the floor motionless and speechless unable to help neither yourself or those other guys!! The first advice any sane person would give you is to steer clear of an area were a mob action is going on!!

INFACT sef, do you know someone in the video made reference to those boys being probably from GRA?! That means that the motivation for that person was probably a chance to kill a suposedly wealthy mans child.

Please sir, in the future, when you come across a mobbing/lynching like that, jump into the nearest form of transportation you can find and race to the nearest police station you come across.. If on your way there you stumble on a lone polliceman and you notice he doesnt have an AK-47 with him, continue moving until you find one with a big gun. The crowd in that video could never have been dispersed by 5 policemen with only battons. Someone may have needed to be shot to disperse that crowd. What yousee in that video are blood thirsty animals that had lost all sense of humanity!![/b]

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by ifeci: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
khanivorous:

If those boys are guilty, let them DIE

When u experience robbery, battery and rape all at once, you"d understand

Kill them all

Fool! even ur name depicts dt u r animalistic!

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
greall1: Sorry You are a Big liar

Just pray to be robbed @ gun point before the end of this year, so that u can come and tell us true story.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Dukes83: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Stevez32: This is the face of one of the bastards who took part in the gruesome murder of the uniport students.... #Aluu4

TRY WATCHING THIS VIDEO & SEE IF YOU CAN PICK OUT FACES:

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/51320
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by ajf(m): 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
Brand_new: I wonder why Nigerians are just waking up to this heinous act as if it's not been happening all along.
Abi o. I can vividly remember walking past the burnt corpse of a suspected armed armed robber on the way to my primary school then. It laid there for almost a week with nothing done...
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
mizzyboy007: forget that wale string guy...he is a bloddy basterd.

U be idiot bross. I don't even trust u. You could a robber too.
Just yesterday as I was coming back from a concert around 8pm. I heard ppl weeping after a robberyincident close to grammar school. God knows what terrible things must have happened.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Zulele: 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Horus: www.nairaland.com/attachments/845086_killer_jpgb7b955cabd8875e207010761d5410d28

Do you know this man?, is he One of the murderers?
Please help by giving informations to the Police
Who knows, maybe he is a nairalander
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by dumodust(m): 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
the only way for people to learn to fear the law is punishment... Nigerians have a sad culture of 'settlement'-let it be, what has happened has happened. Everybody forgets the families concerned in the end, they nid closure. Those animals are not fit to live in civilization.mark my words, like a tiger that has tasted human blood, once u kill,u'll kill again...let punish them in a civilized way, public trials and shameful life imprisonment dont exist for nothing. The hu,an mind only learns thru the system of reward and punishment
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by chrisxxx(m): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
abitex577: The IKWERRE MAN is naturally wicked in Port Harcourt, the state Governor Amaechi is from is an Ikwerre, I hope he will expressly bring this people to book as the chief security officer of the state. Again it is high time the excess of this people and others in the state are checked by law.
For you to generalize Ikwerre people as wicked people shows the shallowness of your reasoning ability. No wonder you putrid in that while others make use of their medulla for reasoning yours is done from your anus.
Ikwerre people for your information are one of the most hospitable people found in the globe not only in Nigeria.
Take for an instance the number of federal and state presence in Ikwerreland.
Do you know the host community of Uniport?
Do you know the host community of RSUST?
Do you know the host community of Amphibious Brigade Bori Camp?
Do you know the host community of CAS Rumuola?
Do you know the host community of Airforce Base?
Do you know the host community of NNS Pathfinder?
Do you know the host community of Port Harcourt Town?
Do you know the host community of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education?
Do you know the host community of Mile 3 and Mile 1 Markets?
Do you know the host community of Trans-Amadi I/L?
Do you know the host community of Shell I/A and R/A?
All these just to mention a few are all sited in Ikwerreland.
If Ikwerre were that wicked as you ignorantly and hastily concluded Ikwerre would have been wiped out by the Authority.
Remember also that Uniport has been since 1975 and such incidence had got no precedence. For this to occur which I am in no way justifying, calculated in-depth investigative measures should be applied not only to bring the culprit to book but to forestall a repeated occurrence.
Aluu is a contiguous community to the school; the students need Aluu as much as Aluu Community needs them.
Caution should be adopted to obtain a lasting and beneficial solution.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by ypzilanti: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mob action is unpredictable and irrational. Certainly not a good or effective way to decide guilt or mete out punishment (I am restraining my language).

I was nearly lynched by a mob because one lunatic claimed that I stole his private part. He idiot was miffed because he bumped into me in a crowd and I pushed him when he refused to apologize.

The only thing that saved me that day was that the guy was asked to remove his trousers and his 'something' was there, looking small and shriveled. Lol.

I was not at a so-called bad neighborhood. It happened at a 'normal' place. I was a student in the midst of an indigenous community that was ready and geared up to mete out jungle justice on me.

Lets us all be more civilized. What is National Orientation Agency doing with it's yearly allocation, anyway? Maybe if they did enough jingles with nursery rhymes about this issue, they can reach the blockheads that are supporting such evil on this site.

RIP. So sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Keefe D Arrested Over Tupac's Murder / Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) / Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.