Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers (48382 Views)

Lagos Residents Expose Den Of Murderers (pictured) / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock / Photo: One Of The UNIPORT Students Killed For Stealing Phone And Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by straneur(m): 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
OMG! And all this people were there watching when I can't even watch the video. Nigerians, it doesn’t take education to be civilized. This is wickedness
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by bowei(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2012
Funny the way nigerian are going about this jungle justice on thieves from rich parentage, causes an uproar! What of the actual victim of Mubi? Non of you guyz are planning any million man march!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by 18chuchu(m): 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
May their souls rest in perfect peace. From time immemorial, indigenes don't live in peace with students, this is a replica of the culture and trend of living between FUTO STUDENTS AND IHIAGWA+EZIOBODO INDIGENES...God save us.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by mizzyboy007: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=wobo.v]

Plss is this d first time thieves r burnt 2 death in nigeria, bsides those guy were cultist do u no hw many lives they have claimed. Pls we no d villagers were not 100 percent rite but killin d villagers is not d right tin[/quoteu are a very stupid fool!!!]
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by propofol: 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
mmmm.Its so sad. How did we get here? Nigeria is a sick nation with sick citizens. We all have this aggressive tendencies, even on this forum i notice how people spontaneously become so rude and abusive just because they remain anonymous. Though we are extremely religious we are also extremely wicked.There are always unpleasant consequences for these kind of action. We all need to repent so that this nation will be cleansed from all these curses.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by propofol: 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2012
[quote author=mizzyboy007][/quote].

AND YOU THINK ITS OK TO POST THIS COMMENT? WHY? TWO WRONGS DONT MAKE A RIGHT. YOU CANNOT JUSTIFY THE MURDER OF THESE 4 BOYS IN ANY WAY.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by pwash: 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2012
I wish i could lay my hands on one those barstad dat did dis 2 those uniport student men Bleep
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Syenite(m): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
This news, pictures and video have circulated round here in the US. I tried to hide it from my American friends and only discussed it with some Camerounians.I have nt been my self since I saw the pix on friday night and also saw d video last night.I dn't sleep well at night anymore. I am ready to support any course that will see that those murderes get their own share of the punishment. The families of those boys must not allow it go down like that else the souls of those kids will never be happy with them.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Twoboys: 12:32am On Oct 09, 2012
To say this is gruesome is an understatement, is this who we have become? What is the value of human life in today's Nigeria? Without making any excuse,we must address the failure of police and the entire justice system to deal with crime, these failures are forcing our people into all terrible forms of extra judicial acts. May God help us.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by coogar: 12:54am On Oct 09, 2012
Twoboys: To say this is gruesome is an understatement, is this who we have become? What is the value of human life in today's Nigeria? Without making any excuse,we must address the failure of police and the entire justice system to deal with crime, these failures are forcing our people into all terrible forms of extra judicial acts. May God help us.

blackberry bold 5 costs more than 100 human lives in nigeria!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Horus(m): 1:20am On Oct 09, 2012
I wonder why some people are asking all the time to see this gruesome video as if it was like a kind of reality TV show. Together we can put an end to these barbaric acts and ensure that legal processes are followed in the matter of arresting and prosecuting perpetrators of these obvious crimes. The Nigerian government should make it a criminal act to facilitate or participate in any act of mob lynching.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by jpphilips(m): 2:39am On Oct 09, 2012
afam4eva:
From what i heard, those guys were not the thieves. Even if they were, that's not a good reason to waste their lives like that.

have you ever been attacked by robbers before?
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:04am On Oct 09, 2012
You can read about Lloyd's mum's tell of the Character of Lloyd. I hope God helps her deal with the pain.

Mrs. Jane Toku, The Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The ALUU 4) Expresses Shock

https://www.nairaland.com/1069238/mrs-jane-toku-mother-lloyd#12481703
embarassed
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by senator2k9(m): 3:51am On Oct 09, 2012
afam4eva:
From what i heard, those guys were not the thieves. Even if they were, that's not a good reason to waste their lives like that.
Have u seen where an armed robber is wasting lives before? If yes, then u wil be watching dat video with delight
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:02am On Oct 09, 2012
senator2k9:
Have u seen where an armed robber is wasting lives before? If yes, then u wil be watching dat video with delight

Are you telling us you watched that video with delight? I'm shocked, that means we are surrounded by savages.

I didn't have the heart to watch the videos and I'm finding it difficult sleeping just imagining what those boys went through after seeing some pics.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 4:15am On Oct 09, 2012
jp philips:

have you ever been attacked by robbers before?
senator2k9:
Puh-lease!!! Stop using that to justify their death. I'm sure almost every Nigerian can testify to being attacked by armed robbers at least once. Still, that is no reason for anyone to be killed like this.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Mcnnamdi: 5:40am On Oct 09, 2012
who knows the meaning of ALUU in igboland? That explains why the town watched with delight as the killing went on!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 09, 2012
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by codernoni: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2012
Brand_new: I wonder why Nigerians are just waking up to this heinous act as if it's not been happening all along.
They saw it on tape.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by gaby(m): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2012
cryJust can't stop crying and thinking about those 4 boys' last moments.
Having been born and raised in that area I can tell you I wasn't too suprised.they are even better now in my opinion you should have seen them in the 70's and 80's only then will you understand these folks.

There's no doubt in my mind that in the course of interrogation the boys would have been asked who are your fathers,where do they work and where do they live believe me the answers to these queries earned those young boys the brutal death we all saw.
It was pure envy and hate nothing more.

The already cursed land has been further cursed by the brutal murder of these young boys and peace and joy shall be strangers to that land.

When I remember aluu 4 water runaway my eyes ai eeee eee water run away my eyes.
Your track aptly put it:no love in the heart of the city.
Torment your killers before R.I.P brothers.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by adesbreath: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2012
wobo.v:

Plss is this d first time thieves r burnt 2 death in nigeria, bsides those guy were cultist do u no hw many lives they have claimed. Pls we no d villagers were not 100 percent rite but killin d villagers is not d right tin

Are you part of the villiagers?
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by adesbreath: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2012
obadiah777: YOU SICK BASTARD, ITS SUPPOSED TO HAUNT YOU. WHO TOLD YOU TO WATCH IT ? AND TO THE REST OF YOU CRETINS WHO WATCHED IT PLEASE SPARE US THE GORY DETAILS. NOW THIS FOOL HAS PUT IN MY MIND THE IMAGE OF THOSE GUYS WRIGGLING IN THE HEAT

You are also a cretin for reading this post! Pls stop ranting if u don't have something positive to say, keep quiet!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by kellyrolly21(m): 10:39am On Oct 09, 2012
The whole of uniport dey Bleep up and all the boys friedns and student dey Bleep up, make una Riot burn the fucking village down.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Horus(m): 11:56am On Oct 09, 2012
[size=19pt]Outraged Nigerians launch campaign to identify students’ killers[/size]

OCTOBER 9, 2012

Faces of killers

Nigerians outraged by the lynching of four University of Port Harcourt undergraduates in Aluu, Rivers State, have launched an online campaign to have the killers identified and punished.

Although it was learnt that the community has been deserted following the arrest of the village head, Alhaji Hassan Walewa, and 13 others by the police, users of social media argued that some of the killers could still be traced.

Already, photographs of some of the suspected killers, have surfaced on the Internet.

The photographs were frozen from the video tape of the killings.

One of the suspects was believed to have poured petrol on the students and lit the fire. For instance, a blog, AmeborTalk.com, has the photographs of two of the suspected killers and a crowd at the scene on its page.

A contributor on Nigeria Online Community wrote. “The guy holding the plank was an especially enthusiastic BEAST and deserves capital punishment.

“The video appeared to have been shot by the woman in purple/jeans. If you know anyone of them on this picture, have them reported to the police.”

Popular blogger, Linda Ikeji, wrote, “If the Rivers State government thinks this is an incident that will eventually die off, then they have another thing coming! They must prosecute and jail the people who committed this dastardly act before we let it rest!

“We the youths of this country demand that the River State Government look into this matter and arrest everyone in that video. Except the government want to tell us that they have given the youths of Aluu power to arrest and kill indiscriminately.

“The Rivers government MUST make a scapegoat of the people who did this so it doesn’t repeat itself. Next time, it could be my brother or your brother, my child or your child! We can’t let this happen again.”

A blogger, identified simply as Kel, warned that the United Nations would be alerted if any attempt was made to sweep the matter under the carpet, adding that “if our government can’t help us then I guess we’ll get help elsewhere.”

It was also being claimed on some blogs that some policemen were allegedly at the scene of the incident and when the mob told them the young men were killers, they gave their ‘go ahead.’

Some bloggers were enraged that contrary to claims in some quarters, neither arms nor “stolen items”were found on the four young men as confirmed by the JTF who brought their bodies to the mortuary.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/news/outraged-nigerians-launch-campaign-to-identify-students-killers/
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by NonnyNeky: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
People are mean!!! Those talking about while they were serving in the east and were attacked by robbers! We here in the west we suffer the same thing!!! They even rape!!! Taking another persons life is not the best!!! Those who kill by sword will also go by sword!!! May their souls rest in peace no matter what!!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by ouagadougou(m): 1:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
There's no doubt the madness displayed by the mob is typical of an uncivilized society. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by oyeleyemaureen(m): 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
Shame less bulldog
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by oyeleyemaureen(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Shameless beast
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Horus(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
I wonder why they dont show the pictures of the killers on National Television. They should offer a reward for anyone who can identify the killers
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
I don’t know any of those guys but i just couldn’t eat or sleep well last night after watching that horrific video, i can still see their faces especially chidiaka’s face(when he was hit by that dog that called himself a vigilante member). Here is my verdict. I am tired of hearing stuffs like “13 people have been caught”. The only story that will at least gladden my heart is to see the whole village sacked, the lands should be taken from them and handed over to the family of the victims( I understand Aluu people love lands) and named after those boys as a compensation or better still taken by the government and converted into a cemetery.I want all the faces of those animals pasted all the country for at least a year. Finally, it is now time to see the so called Human right activists pick up this case and clamor for justice without taking as little as a nap until JUSTICE… i mean REAL JUSTICE is done and in public. Their PARENTS must not rest, UNIPORT must not rest, NANS must not rest, MOTHERS must not rest, NIGERIAN YOUTHS must NOT rest,anybody with human blood flowing in his veins and arteries MUST not rest, Mr PRESIDENT i know you have not lost your HUMANITY you MUST not rest too. Let us redeem our Humanity in this part of the world. It must not continue to be a DARK continent……… God I feel like just running out of this country to somewhere ….just anywhere human lives can be held in better esteem. I just can’t stop bleeding in my heart. ALUU community to HELL with all of you.Pathological illiterate land-lovers and Savages in western clothings you have just committed "ALUU" (Abomination) go get some education and civility you barbarians, but this time it should be in exile. If you spill blood in that manner, no matter how guilty the person is, you have made him innocent in the eyes of Sanity. Blood-thirsty Cannibals!!
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by armyofone(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
United Nation and all other organizations should be alerted. Please Nigerians, don't allow the issue to die. It is time lynching is Stopped.
Re: Face Of One Of The UNIPORT Students Murderers by call4shola(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2012
Its still so unbelievable human beings can be killed in such a manner... 2 days ago i couldn't sleep; i just tot of the thots running through those boy's minds; life is really unfair ALUU community should be wiped out; i wish i had link to any one that can help wipe out that community, evil shall not depart from their houses, they have murdered sleep and they will never find peace. Jungle justice is never justified lets stay clear off it, I fear for the future of our children, i am not sure i wanna raise my kids in this country. God save us all... Amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Customs Seizes Smuggled Bentley, Bags Of Rice (Photos) / Wadume: Picture Of The Turbaning Of The Notorious Kidnapper / Goat Thieves Stripped Naked, Paraded Round Town (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.