Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

UNIPORT Killings : The True Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT Killings : The True Story (2415 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Police Arrest Mastermind Of UNIPORT Killings (Coxson Lerebori Lucky) / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNIPORT Killings : The True Story by trendystuf(f): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
Someone just sent me this story via mail. I don't know what to believe anymore.

This is the real story: Ugonna has been complaining to his father that his house in school was being invaded all the time by robbers so he doesn't sleep there. He had a friend in the community that he spends the night with. Himself and his roommate were coming back from where they went to spend the night when they met their other friends Chiadika and Lloyd so they decided to go together. On their way, Lloyd said that he needed to collect his money from someone who was owing him. In the cause of collecting his money, the whole situation went bizarre and turned into a fight.

The guy who was owing them started screaming and the vigilante group was alerted and they thought they were the criminals disturbing the community since they were more in number than the guy they went to collect their money from. that’s the real story, no laptops or phone or cultism involved. Those guys were homely and they were all christians. Also their parents are very comfortable and provides them with everything they needed.

Could it be that these guys were innocent?
Where they killed for the wrong reason's?
Where they given a chance to tell their own side of the story?
So many questions on my mind....can someone confirm this story. I hope justice prevails

3 Likes

Re: UNIPORT Killings : The True Story by Pysam(m): 2:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: UNIPORT Killings : The True Story by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:45am On Oct 09, 2012
If they are innocent. Then this makes this tragic story a lot more horrifying.

You can read about Lloyd's mum's tell of the Character of Lloyd. I hope God helps her deal with the pain.

Mrs. Jane Toku, The Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The ALUU 4) Expresses Shock

https://www.nairaland.com/1069238/mrs-jane-toku-mother-lloyd#12481703
embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of A Witch Falled With Bird Feather / 36 Year Old Female Teacher Impregnated By Teen Pupil Gets Jailed(photo) / Zombies Of Nairobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.