Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,491 members, 7,801,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Share Your Testimonies Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimonies Here (10856 Views)

Testimonies On Why We Stopped Tithing Here / What Did God Do For You In 2009? Share Your Testimonies / Some Of Pastor E.A Adeboye's Testimonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Testimonies Here by rill: 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2012
Everyone alive is a living testimony. But there are those very special things the Lord has done in our lives, be it job employment, admission to the university, fruit of the womb, deliverance from attacks and so many others. Let's drop them all here to show the world how faithful our God is. Here are my two testimonies....
Got involved in a terrible auto accident last week tuesday. Was travelling alongside with some other of my student colleaugeus to Ibadan. Our bus collided with a mercedes benz coming from the other lane after we tried to avoid a head on head collision from another car which started the whole drama. All eleven of us seated in d bus were thrown out through the bus window right on the road, u can imagine how great the force of the collision. I thank God no car was coming from our behind which would have turned out to b a deadly disaster. No live was lost from both our bus and d mercedes benz, though we sustained injuries and cuts on d body but truly, we overcame...Glory be to God!!!
My second testimony is about my dad. He was asked to resign from his previous job because he refused to be part of a shady deal. Since then my mum has been the only one supporting the whole family. But I thank God now, that even at his "age" he was still able to secure a new and way better job. Once again...glory be to God!!!
Now over to u.....

13 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Angelahoney: 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2012
Amen!
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by redcliff: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
Okay, This year has been a really good year although it was rough in the beginning but as it went on, it became better...I thank God for granting me my dream job and another personal job i got going for me by the side and also he made me mobile, and he granted 2 members of my family, residence in the states and the Gift of life too..

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by redcliff: 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
ooooo
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by bigx(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
I'd have shared seriously, but..... Nah not on nairaland, too many haters n sad people
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Youngzedd(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2012
I have one testimony for now.

I thank the most high God for keeping me alive in the land of the living.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Emmyk(m): 2:38pm On Oct 21, 2012
I'm a bundle of testimony since birth.. Yeah, so many hates in here really... The recent testimony is GOD DELIVERED ME FROM SINUS INFECTION of over 3years.. Well, I termed it that name though.. I use to have this horrible smell in my right nose, better imagined than experienced!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by estherkunle: 2:43pm On Oct 21, 2012
brethren, help me praise God.......i want to thank God for the gift of life...that am alive today is just by God mercy...the enemy has been toying with my health for some years now, but i want to thank God that he has taken charge of my health...am healed now...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nuezha(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
Yesterday I was blind; today I can see. Praise GOD!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by kambah(m): 2:47pm On Oct 21, 2012
Alhamdu lillah! After 3 years of searching for job and none. I had faith wt God and got married, 3 weeks after my first child was named i was call at Abuja for an employment at Federal parastatal. I love mx mum for her advise.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Lawconfessor(f): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2012
Gud thread.

I beg mak una follow me fank GOD 4 wetin He do for me ooooo.

On friday i woke up wif fear, I said my HOLY ROSARY, asking God to disappoint any form of ugly event in my life n family. So my dear ppl...arnd 2pm i wz washing outside n singing as usual, at a point it started jingling in my mind to change position. Nt up to 3mins i changed did dat, a mighty block fell from beside d chimney to dt point i wz b4. Ppl dt wer AMAZED. And to state it all yesdy being saturday wz my birthday......once more i say THANK U JESUS for Ur Love.

24 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by estherkunle: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2012
He turn my mourning,into dancing again...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by joyblinks(f): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2012
The Lord has turn my sorrow into joy in several ways which I cnt start listing. all I want to say hallowed be his name...

Lessons learnt..
Huble yourself before the Lord and he will surely lift u up.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thank you God for the gift of life.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by vanitty: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2012
Thank you Lord for everything

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by jamace(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2012
I am miracle personified. Too many to mention.

I will only say may the name of the Lord be praised for ever and ever. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2012
I've been using money to runs admission every year, I sat for my fourth jamb this year, I left everything for Jehovah dis year, I didn't pay a dime I Prayed and read like Anything and Jehovah surprised me with three Admissions and my first choice course.HAlleluyah meje eba MI yin Oluwa Logo

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2012
Brethren THank God for me because he has done it again,I don hammer.next Sunday I'll bring rice and malt drink wit fried chicken and goat meat here for all of here.prrrrrraaaiiisssseeee ddddaaaaa llloooorrrrddd.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by leunamme93(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2012
God i thank you for everything all through the year and most importantly got admission this year after 4 series of jamb nd p.jamb. To God be all the glory! And incase you're still a jambite dont give up keep the reading fire burning. It is now your turn. IJN.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Linguist(f): 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2012
God has been faithfull to me and my family. I bless his name, halleluyah.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Mishytee(f): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2012
I wanna thank God for everytin he has dne in my life. Afta writn jamb ova n ova again,av finally gotten admission to unilag...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by ubong560(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2012
My testimony is very hillarous. D devil really wanted 2 ruin my life bt i thank God dat He's proven 2d devil dat truly he's God. I wrote waec/neco and was almost given award as d best yearly repetative candidate. 2b precise, i wrote waec 6x and neco 3x makng it 9x. All dis were without success until dis yr dat God double my blessing against my trouble. Right now, i've all my 9 papers in my waec and d same 9 in my neco. He also gave me admission in geology dis yr. Additnally, He has equally made me discover my talent in d entertainment world and very soon, my name would begin 2 ring an amazing bell. My cousin also had a job in an oil firm and so many others yet 2 mention. TO HIS NAME BE ALL D PRAISES. THANK U LORD!

9 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Joyland(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2012
I have countless of testimonies to share, but all I will say is thank YOU LORD.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by 360command: 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2012
I wanna thank God for he has lifted me out from the bondage of many many sufferings a few years ago, today i am alright. BABA GOD ESA LO BADE.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by 360command: 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2012
ubong560: My testimony is very hillarous. D devil really wanted 2 ruin my life bt i thank God dat He's proven 2d devil dat truly he's God. I wrote waec/neco and was almost given award as d best yearly repetative candidate. 2b precise, i wrote waec 6x and neco 3x makng it 9x. All dis were without success until dis yr dat God double my blessing against my trouble. Right now, i've all my 9 papers in my waec and d same 9 in my neco. He also gave me admission in geology dis yr. Additnally, He has equally made me discover my talent in d entertainment world and very soon, my name would begin 2 ring an amazing bell. My cousin also had a job in an oil firm and so many others yet 2 mention. TO HIS NAME BE ALL D PRAISES. THANK U LORD!

You mean you wrote WAEC 6x? that is like 6 years of reality living. what have u been doing ? or u b olodo ni?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by chucky234(m): 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2012
Countless testimonies,gift of life,sound health,success in business,abundance joy...words are always not enough to say what the Lord has done for me this year,its been a memorable year for me and my family and we say thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Menendez: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2012
Finished service with one of the multi nationals in Naija after my studies in the UK in 2010.
I received an employment letter in Less than 24 hours after passing out from NYSC with the same company in 2011...the pay is just unbelievable. It's a long story but this is just the summary of it all. I just got confirmed last month....I only give this testimony online for security reasons....God has been extremely gud to me. It's been two years now at work and I've seen his mercies in my life. Praise God.....

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by 50calibre(m): 3:45pm On Oct 21, 2012
I had a delicate surgery in April to remove an abcess on my brain, it was a miracle it was discovered because I was told that if I have been with it for a further 2 weeks, I may have been brain damaged.

The procedure went perfectly without any problems, I had a nice recovery beyond what was predicted, the surgery scar on my head has been covered by hair and it is as if I have had nothing done.

Glory be to God almighty for preserving my life and thanks to the Neurosurgeons at Kings College Hospital Camberwell for their expertise.

18 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by yuzedo: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2012
One babe was giving me tough time for over two weeks but after doing what the baba told me to do, I nyash d girl in backyard.. Praise God! angry
Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by ecode1(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
The Lord has done tremedously things in my life. I thank God for ushering and ordering my steps into such a ministry as Christ Embassy, where spiritual things are taught and learnt. I thank God for blessing me with a job even before my service ended. Only Him could have done it.

One thing is certain; if you stick to the Word, you will come out victorious.

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by shabbie(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
Had a nasty accident precisely 10 years ago which I was given no chance of survival, I thank God I'm still alive praising him. Psalm 118:17

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimonies Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2012
Even if I have ten thousand tongues ...they wouldn't be enough to share of His goodness over us all. Is it from birth? Or from last year? Or maybe from January till date The good thing is that.....God hasn't finished with me yet! smiley He delievered me from car accident...when the brake failed and car veered off road. He gave my husband a new job. He blessed us so we could be a blessing unto others, He's been Faithful! Sending God's blessings to everyone...even as the year comes to an end, may you experience God in spectacular ways...amen. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower / D / Chris Okotie Has No Plans To Re-marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.