Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) (5425 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Beware Of Gold Circle Condoms! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by MurphyT1: 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
Dino Melaye has been officially slapped with a juicy contraceptive deal, d deal which was struck on d 8th of oct, 2012, at Gani Fawehinmi park Ojota at a private presentation event in Lagos.Dino is now the official Ambassador of Gold Circle Condom.He was presented with about 3 containers loads of contraceptives,the condom presentation done by popular Nigerian R&B singer Tuface Idibia the outgoing Ambassador grin grin. Although the ACN and GEJ's vocal critics like Dino kicked against FG intention to procure condoms and other contraceptives as plans to ensure the realization of birth control, and population check, information gathered shows that dino has since abandoned his previous views as he has been unveiled the new Gold Circle Ambassador... grin
Is Dino's new contract a consequence of the pregnancy paternity mess with Bisi Ibidapo? cos he specializes in sampling actresses now.

Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by BlackMamba2: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
grin grin grin Occupy Bisi (womb)

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by Makzylopez: 4:24pm On Oct 08, 2012
Lwkmd4h, this is serious heard it was aired on Aljazera and Bbc igbo version. Jst pray that lady (Bisi) is the only victim of Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by bubadaniel13: 4:25pm On Oct 08, 2012
grin grin grin wonders shall not end,can you imagine this Dno Melaye of a man after impregnating an actress now he is signing a contract with Gold Cycle condom,what kind of controversial figure is this man,I thot he will bury his head in shame..
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by touchmehard: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2012
I thought Dino Melaye does not use condom. That was why he put one actress in the family way shocked
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by Obinoscopy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2012
Bros source na!

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by bubadaniel13: 4:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
Obinoscopy: Bros source na!
Hahahaha can't u see his customized face on the product? Shine ur eye broda...
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by PrettyRita(f): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
He was presented with about 3 containers loads of contraceptives,the condom presentation done by popular Nigerian R&B singer Tuface Idibia the outgoing Ambassador

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what a perfect combination. Tuface hands over to Dino Melaye. These guys hate latex and will never use it. My problem is the manner in which Dino is denying ownership. Secondly, a married man who engages in extra marital affairs should be responsible enough to use condom. Shame on him
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by touchmehard: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2012
bubadaniel13: Hahahaha can't u see his customized face on the product? Shine ur eye broda...
Is that the new gold circle pack. I bet you people may stop using GC just because they don't like the ambassador
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by apala911: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ovokooooooo! Eyaaaaaa........Dino should ve employ the use of Gold circle before netting the goal on the actress.........Dino the ambassador and skipper...ministry of women affairs
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by Ak47bullet: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ratatatatatata kpooooom! This contract is a bomb! Maybe this will compel him to be using the rubber, and reduce the risk of getting his wife infected.
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by Boazizzy08: 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE…
The entire management & staff of Gold Circle condom wishes to congratulate Hon. Dino Melaye on his unveiling as our brand ambassador. We pray that your wealth of experience in the illegitimate, unwholesome & unethical procreation industry will help the Nigerian government in birth regulation and fight against the spread of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs).

Signed
Management.
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by Obinoscopy(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
bubadaniel13: Hahahaha can't u see his customized face on the product? Shine ur eye broda...

Abi grin grin

But you know that picture could be forged. We still need source so that it'll be beleivable by all and sundry
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by MurphyT1: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
i dnt hav problem with Dino havin paternity mess, he is entitle to d way he lives his life as an adult, if he likes he shud impregnate as many women as he may wish but he shudnt deny them, denyin makes d it worse..he shud b man enof to stand up to his responsibility at any point in time. i just pity his beautiful wife and kid cos she ll b contesting with a strange woman now...anyway now that gold circle as unveiled him, mayb he will be more careful during any of his escapades.. grin
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by Ak47bullet: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
Boazizzy08: [center]CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE…[/center]
The entire management & staff of Gold Circle condom wishes to congratulate Hon. Dino Melaye on his unveiling as our brand ambassador. We pray that your wealth of experience in the illegitimate, unwholesome & unethical procreation industry will help the Nigerian government in birth regulation and fight against the spread of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) in our beloved country.

Signed
Management.
[i][/i]
grin grin grin grin grin grin on point
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by CaptVonTrapp: 4:41pm On Oct 08, 2012
Why would you guys not leave Dino alone? He has a right have a fling na....wetin? Is he the first person to reject a pregnancy?
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by MurphyT1: 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2012
Capt. Von Trapp:
Why would you guys not leave Dino alone? He has a right have a fling na....wetin? Is he the first person to reject a pregnancy?

cos no b ur sis de involved na...make person put ur sis com deny, then u go no hw e de b.. undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by Joeadamu86: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
I am so disappointed,I have been looking at Dino as a mentor,but the the truth of the matter is that I am highly disappointed,so all this organizing of protest is to sample his victims and do hit and run,what a hypocrite next I hear him organizing anything even my shadow will not be there...
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by CaptVonTrapp: 4:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
Murphy T:

cos no b ur sis de involved na...make person put ur sis com deny, then u go no hw e de b.. undecided

Ok...ur sister dey follow Ex-politicians abi? My Sister knows better,if i had one...infact i no even get sister. grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by MurphyT1: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
Capt. Von Trapp:

Ok...ur sister dey follow Ex-politicians abi? My Sister knows better,if i had one...infact i no even get sister. grin grin grin
no wonder undecided
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by Stallion77(f): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
Hey where was i IS Dino back on the hot seat? I saw the news but i thot it was a scam...so am still wondering why he insisted it was an african Magic tale and stopped there....i dont see any credible defense there sha.
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by yuzedo: 5:14pm On Oct 08, 2012
Kai!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for the airheads that are lost on the sarcasm/satire, kindly press alt + ctr + esc + del + SHUTDOWN
You are taking away from the joy of this piece..
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
bubadaniel13: grin grin grin wonders shall not end,can you imagine this Dno Melaye of a man after impregnating an actress now he is signing a contract with Gold Cycle condom,what kind of controversial figure is this man,I thot he will bury his head in shame..

I wonder why people find it difficult to identify a sarcasm.
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by Boazizzy08: 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
HYPERTECH STUDIOS
HAND OVER NOTE…
I 2baba officially relinquish my unlimited powers as the pioneer and outgoing ambassador of gold circle in Nigeria to you Hon Dino Melaye. I crave your indulgence to judiciously use the three container loads of condoms. expecting your maximum cooperation in the fight against unwanted pregnancy and spread of STDs…Best Wishes ! TUALE !
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by HammedSodiqq: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2012
If this self acclaimed social crusader turns around to create social problems for the country by increasing the number of children in orphanage homes, then he must be checked. Condom thank you ooooooo
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by alaoeri: 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
Ppl won't kill person with laughter on NL Oº°˚˚° grin grin grin . See how Dino is been ridicule. cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by Femzy24: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2012
Itz not about makin Dino d brand ambassador, itz about him using it when suppose to, since he cnt zip up n stick to his wify..mr 'occupy ' activist...you really occupied Bisi wella grin
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by OAM4J: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2012
Jarus:

I wonder why people find it difficult to identify a sarcasm.

lol. I gave up long time. You will be amazed to know that a good number of people you argue with are pre-teen and teenagers. Thanks to BBS.
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by solid3(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
Bros bros Dino, I dey hail o. wink

The experio of that cool tight place make am 4get gold circle.

cool grin cool
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by SlyIg(f): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2012
Victims of condoms always turn out to be its ambassador. The father of many kids from different mothers as an outgoing ambassador and now ...
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by PrettyRita(f): 5:17am On Oct 09, 2012
*solid*:
Bros bros Dino, I dey hail o. wink

The experio of that cool tight place make am 4get gold circle.

cool grin cool
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Officially Unveiled As Gold Circle Condom Ambassador(pics) by princenayo: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2012
DINO!DINO!!DINO!!! How many times did I call u. My man, if u had used ur Condom u wouldn't have put this beautiful girl in a family way. Now u chose to become an Ambassador. Hope u no catch HIV shaa cos u have to be alive to chop this money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

“ONE NIGERIA Might Soon Be Plunged Into Another Biafra Vs Nigeria” - Etcetera / I Am In Serious Pressure To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election... GEJ / Why Were There Two Flags Behind Buhari As He Address The Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.