Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community (27616 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Etemma1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 08, 2012
Jungle Justice: I Am With Aluu Community By Desola Ade Unuigbe

After seeing only two of the pictures that were being circulated about the 4 “innocent” boys murdered by the Aluu community, and hearing bits and pieces of the story surrounding their deaths, I did not even bother to watch the murder video as I again got angry at my country and tweeted a couple of things about how I had lost all hope in the country, and the countrymen.
One of my brothers immediately tackled me on bbm and tried to get me to see things differently. The truth is that I do. And my anger has simply been misinterpreted. And allow me admit here that my deep hatred towards

Nigeria has been overly convincing. I do not hate Nigeria and probably never will. I will probably always carry an unlit torch of hope for her in my heart. Because I am like a mother when it comes to Nigeria; your child does something bad and you want to punish her, let her know that it is unacceptable to treat people in certain ways. But then in the next minute of a positive achievement you are proudly displaying medals and showing her off to your friends.

I am that mother.
Let me start off by pointing out two things that this situation has made me become aware of, firstly, we obviously do not know the whole story about this alleged laptop and phone theft or cultism or armed robbery resulting in the murder of these four students of University of Port Harcourt. Secondly, the Nigerian people have become so confused that they now do not know where to direct their anger. Or humanity. Or inhumanity.
Just to be clear, I do not in anyway whatsoever support that gruesome murder, I do not support the video of that murder, I do not support the people circulating it, I do not support the people who where murdered, and I do not support the community that carried out the murder. But I understand that community.

I am that community.
Humans are by nature animalistic and barbaric people. Before education and literacy, we had no clue how to live, what to eat or what to wear. The only thing that has helped us achieve some sort of civilization and sophistication is education. So all of this, is just a cover up. Because inside of me, I am an animal, and if cornered, the only defense I have of myself and my family is too attack and attack blindly. Animals do not see reason.

It is because we are animals, dressed up as humans, that we have created the law. We need some sort of regulation and guide because if we are left to wander and control ourselves, we would hurt ourselves.
So we have put our faith in people that we have chosen, people that we trust to help us hear our voice and make sane decisions to profit us as a group of people. That is why we have the government. Not to rule us, but to guide us. Somewhere along the line, the Nigerian government must have gotten the wrong message about why they were put in the positions that they are in. I think it started with the oil, but that is another anger entirely.

I’m not going to focus on the empty promises that we have gotten over the decades, or the unfairness to most Nigerians in their own country, because I don’t even know their story. What I do know is this. The Nigerian people have now reached a point where our government is pointless to us. Our ears are filled with empty promises of change, quelled corruption, discovered secrets and hidden loot. We have heard it all, and we have seen it all.

We do not have a functioning police system. The legal system is flawed. The media is tilted in ways we can’t even begin to comprehend. And the government is king. So let me ask this, if there is a crime, a crime so painful and hurtful, one that personally affects you, one that there’s every possibility that the prepertartors will go free. And if you could, if you were given the opportunity to take matters into your own hands, what would you do?
That’s jungle justice.

If someone walks up to me and says to me, “See this man, he is the one that killed your father. We are not totally sure yet, but we have certain reasons to believe he is the one. And if we let him go now he will get away. So take him”. I will take him. I will hurt him. I will cause him pain in all the ways that I have felt pain. That’s jungle justice.

The law says that every man is innocent until proven guilty. True. But who is doing the proving? And how long is it taking? Nigerians are tired and are having to resort to their own hands for justice. And humanity is dead because we are not human, we are animals. The law should be the human, and Nigeria has no law.
So what do we do?

With jungle justice there is usually no fairness or patience to listen to sides. But even our legal system now has no fairness. Are there no innocent people in jail? Are there no innocent men who have been hung while the guilty ones who sacrificed them sit and watch? Nigeria needs jungle justice. And that’s why I am on the side of the Aluu community. Not because I have no emotions, and not because I am completely evil, but because we have gotten to a period where our actions can be our only words. And the government must be forced to hear.

The Nigerian people do not know where to direct their anger. We are now confused people. We should be angry at the system, and not just empty anger, we should be angry such that our actions are our words. And if we can kill ourselves for minimal reasons, why can’t we fight this bloody system? Because the system is bloody. The massacre in Mubi is still fresh off our lips and again we are dealt with another atrocity that the Nigerian government will slyly push aside till a more convenient time.

A lot of people are condemning the act. A lot of people are condemning the people who acted so barbaric and evil. I will not condemn. I am the people. I have been pushed aside and waited and waited for investigations to finish so that I could have justice. For decades. I am tired of waiting. I will take justice in my hand and pull it out whenever I please. I will misuse justice. I will spit on justice like I have been spat on. I will walk all over justice like I have been walked on. I will hurt whoever I have to hurt for the government to see that Nigeria is in chaos. And that they need to make a turnaround. I will shit on justice till the Nigerian government sees me and stops investigating long enough to actually act.

They are still investigating the Mubi Massacre.
They are still investigating the ABSU gang rape.
They are still investigating Boko Haram bombings.
They are still investigating James Ibori’s theft.
They are still investigating corruption in the power sector.
They are still investigating the Dana crash, Sosoliso crash, Bell View crash.
They are still investigating the death of Rotimi Williams.
They are still investigating elections MKO Abiola should have won.
They are still investigating the fuel subsidy scam.
They are still investigating the 2013 budget.
They are still investigating offshore accounts that Abacha had and we can’t find.
They are still investigating.

While they are investigating, let us take justice in our own hands, and channel our anger towards the government. Let them see that we have had enough and wont just mouth off for a couple of days and return to our lives. While they are investigating, let us take a moment to not reflect on the crime of Aluu community, but to reflect on what pushed them there.
That anger is also in all of us.

We are Aluu community.
Again, just to be extra clear on the matter, I do not in anyway whatsoever support that gruesome murder, I do not support the video of that murder, I do not support the people circulating it, I do not support the people who where murdered, and I do not support the community that carried out the murder. But I understand that community.

http://www.ynaija.com/jungle-justice-i-am-with-aluu-community/

41 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by coogar: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
desola ade unuigbe is a bästard! i hope his mother and his siblings get killed in the same manner! what an attention seeking bat!

10 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by soundtruth(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
is it now a crime to have a difference of opinion?

20 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by arramyjay: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2012
I am NOT d people,I wud nvr have raised a finger at those boys,even if they were robbers,cultist or anything.Every1 that stood there and watched shud be punished, This guys were port guys na,d least d aluu people shud hv done was to get their parents involved,or even to have reported to the sch.

15 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
soundtruth: is it now a crime to have a difference of opinion?
his opinions are allowed but they are barbaric.

13 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by touchmehard: 1:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
The man is such an animalistic, barbaric sadistic buffoon. That they are still investigating series of crimes does not I've u the bleeping guts and powers to take laws into your hands.

4 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Etemma1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
I purposely put up this post I found by Desola Ade Unuigbe because I didn't expect such cynical response from him towards the killing of those 4 innocent young men. Forget the fact that this Country has never been good with investigations, but we shouldn't just fold our arms and just watch things slip by, the way the onlookers of the murder did. We ought to keep fighting and defend what is true and just no matter the circumstance. It may seem like things are getting worse in Nigeria, but as long as there's life and Nigerians are being born everyday, then there is still some flicker of hope left.
I totally condemn Desola Ade for not condemning the dastardly and barbaric act of the people of Aluu community, giving foolish reasons like they had been pushed to the wall and were tired of the injustice and decided to take justice into their hands. Now that's bullshit. Those people broke the law and deserve to be punished severely for it period.
Desola I intend to spread your anti -Aluu 4 message across the internet, and I hope Nigerians get to see what you represent.

Please Nairalanders, more of your opinions are still expected.

15 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
"The Government is on Top of it."

That's the only thing we hear.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by acidtalk: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
If everyone is with the Aluu community, then who will be with the MUBI community where 25 students were shot dead in their hostel some days back too?

Enough of all this bias and sentiments in Nigeria.

Nigerians lets us share the same sympathy to those TWENTY FIVE students who were killed at Mubi in Adamawa.

Is is because this is a southern state and that happened in the north?
Is it because this are Christians and those were muslims?
Those students in Mubi village need enough attention as that of Aluu.

Poor students were ambushed in their hostels and spread randomly and we keep quiet about it?

Enough of playing bias with our judgements

For those whose hearts also go to the Mubi students killings - https://www.nairaland.com/1069435/mubi-killing-25-students-also

15 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by azpekuliar: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
"...the perpetrators of this dastardly act shall be brought to book..." grin

na today...

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Olalekan0(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
@poster,are you related to Demola Ade-Unuigbe who was convicted and summarily suspended from Lead City University for molesting a fellow student in 2010? or you are demola himself whose name was only erroneously spelt as Desola on here?

3 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
Not palatable at all but the truth.

Desola's brave..

Nature knows not innocent nor guilty. What happened at Aluu is an indirect effect of failure of leadership at Aso Rock since the inception of democracy.

And before u start accusing me of being barbaric and all, I lost siblings in the sosoliso plane crash. Yes, they were also burnt.

That I choose not to behave like an animal by shooting airline managers and staff is because I'm better educated.

A Nigeria where the poor and rich have equal opportunities will produce a saner society.

EDIT:
This post is not about not being involved or not. It's so that the next people(yes, there will be more lynches) who will be killed will not be a member of your family.

Burning the Aluu community won't solve the greater issue of insecurity and lawlessness. We should aim at the roots not the fruits..

And don't bother quoting me. I won't reply.

7 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by chyrubi: 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
I only need to ask if he has ever pursued, beaten, killed and burnt an animal (even a rat). Let him do that as an assignment and understand why a human created in God's image should not be treated as such. His words reflects what he is.

4 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by hbrednic: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
soundtruth: is it now a crime to have a difference of opinion?

yes,it is a crime to have a stu-pid opinion.

9 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by SisiKill1: 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
This is the crux of her write up

The Nigerian people do not know where to direct their anger. We are now confused people. We should be angry at the system, and not just empty anger, we should be angry such that our actions are our words. And if we can kill ourselves for minimal reasons, why can’t we fight this bloody system? Because the system is bloody. The massacre in Mubi is still fresh off our lips and again we are dealt with another atrocity that the Nigerian government will slyly push aside till a more convenient time.

I'm sorry to say this. . .you know what, scratch that I am not sorry to say this - The FG may not have doused those boys with petrol themselves but they are responsible for their deaths!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by mrperfect(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
With belief and prayer to almighty God, things will be fine.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Excelboi(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Who the hell is Desola biatch? Nairaland can make anyone popular... Stupiid girl with no feelings for huma live.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by mamagee3(f): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
Worthless scum!!!

Maybe they should do the same to him so that he'll know how it feels to be killed in a gruesome manner.

3 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Kx: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
Soon we will hear

"The Federal govt have constituted a Committee to investigate the Aluu 4 Killings" Yet nothing tangible will ever come out of it.If an wrong, what has come out of Farouk Otedeola investigating committee work?

Is that not enough to fuel jungle justice.

The students were victims of a failed society.

2 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nasri100(m): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Did you forget the ''Killing of two students in UAM benue state'' by cultist?
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by nikkyshyne(f): 3:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
Orkay. Desola is blaming GEJ for the murder. I see..
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by maclatunji: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
I am beginning to think that social media is going to spark-off a revolution in Nigeria soon. How and why it will happen- I don't know but it has over the last 5 years in particular changed who we are as a people and how we live.

5 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
It is a big shame that a woman and a mother can spew so much crap. . .

All i have to say to this self righteous - know it all - hard hearted - unforgiving woman is, Grow a heart. . . A human heart.

You have children and you do not know where they would be tomorrow. The guys may be criminals or what ever, but what we are against is the manner in which they were killed by an irate mob. . .

Someone innocent can be the next victim of such circumstances. That someone, could also be your son. . .

Grow a heart!

6 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by SisiKill1: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
While you are cursing her till kingdom come. . .please take note of this part

[size=18pt]While they are investigating, let us take justice in our own hands, and channel our anger towards the government. Let them see that we have had enough and wont just mouth off for a couple of days and return to our lives. While they are investigating, let us take a moment to not reflect on the crime of Aluu community, but to reflect on what pushed them there.
That anger is also in all of us.[/size]

13 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by olisa1010: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Two wrongs will never make things right...work to fix the system not destroy it further. Do you get it Desola?

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by maclatunji: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
nikkyshyne: Orkay. The Op is blaming GEJ for the murder. I see..

No, the author is blaming total system collapse of the Nigerian State for the murder. Inasmuch as GEJ is not criminally culpable in this case, he has a moral and constitutional duty to do everything humanly possible to see that all forms of crime and lawlessness in Nigeria are brought to the barest minimum. If you can't understand this, it means you know little about states and how they should function.
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by freecocoa(f): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
May the gods punish whoever wrote that article, Desola or whatever feck his or her name is, what a wicked useless and hopeless animal.
If you are an animal, I'm not one and I have a conscience, what is that devil even saying?
Menh they just keep making me angrier about this matter with all this rubbish talks.
Desola thunder go fire you, ekwensu.angry

4 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by hardbody: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
Those students should strategize and take out members of the community one at a time until they double or triple the figures of the deceased students, nothing else will do. My services are available if they so need it. What arrant nonsense. As for OP, I don't waste valuable time dealing with wrongly channelled emotions.

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
So I actually wasted my bandwidth and battery reading this crap? Desola or whatever your MF name is,you better don't start what you can't finish! angry
Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Henrychris(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
Dat community desrves to be wiped off frm d surface of d earth

1 Like

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by maclatunji: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
hardbody: Those students should strategize and take out members of the community one at a time until they double or triple the figures of the deceased students, nothing else will do. My services are available if they so need it. What arrant nonsense. As for OP, I don't waste valuable time dealing with wrongly channelled emotions.

Another lawless Nigerian in the making.

3 Likes

Re: Desola Ade-Unuigbe Supports Aluu Community by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2012
Not saying the writer is bad but he kinda sounds like boko haram, or atleast what they express through their actions.

Bold words though, bold words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspected Stowaway Dies In Arik Air Plane / How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable / Bus Conductor Killed Man A Week To US Travel(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.