Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. (56419 Views)

Police: Why We Couldn't Save The Aluu 4 / Five Things I Learnt From The Aluu Debacle / Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Dignitary: 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2012
Naija soldiers are too rugged. Get all those guys involved, friends!!!

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by agent22: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
agent22: Let them naked this muderer na
he drank the sand
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by hbrednic: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
NIGERIANS KILLING NIGERIANS cry
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by phreakabit(m): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2012
[size=18pt]I HOPE THEY ARE ARRESTING THE RIGHT PEOPLE OH! And I hope they are hanged given water to drink till they drown internally.[/size]
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buzugee(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
Horus: [img]http://4.bp..com/-I3wzFukY0Eg/UHMFHzt4SLI/AAAAAAAAR8I/33wMIznx7Xk/s1600/1D.JPG[/img]

Lock him in jail forever
lock him in jail forever ? ? ?
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by soundtruth(m): 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2012
freecocoa: Who knows if he's the guy being paraded sef, good move I say lock the beast up and throw away the keys.

you guys are no different from the mob, stop telling lies.

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by free2ryhme: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
good one ... get the others now!!!!!!!!!
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by agent22: 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
Am one of the happiest man on earth now.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by kaydibs(f): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2012
I am so so glad. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I even heard the ass wipe was hiding in a pit toilet. He's scared to die. Rubbish! One down!
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2012
cool good news..wish there was a way those guys could be brought back to life...
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by phreakabit(m): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2012
Don't waste precious air on these bastards, they don't deserve to inhale it. Just KILL them slowly, don't lock them up.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by banom(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
tope3x: i am the happiest person on earth for this news...im so happy....i wish him safe journey to jail or hell..either of the 2 grin grin grin grin grin

Or even Both, the former should be his next door to the later. For any reason, that guy and his cohorts deserve not to see the light of this earth again.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by whitedove1: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
Y is his pants still on him!!! Pls I want to see his goodfornotin PP!!!
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Coefficient(m): 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2012
I THINK THIS IS A HOAX!!!
SEE THIS!

2 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by otokx(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
freecocoa: Who knows if he's the guy being paraded sef, good move I say lock the beast up and throw away the keys.

welldone
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buzugee(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
heat iron metal till it is red hot and then shove it up his an-us

HOAX
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
buzugee: heat iron metal till it is red hot and then shove it up his an-us

Craze man.. lol

1 Like

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by emenim(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2012
You see, our security agents have waken up to their duty call, now they have apprehended one of those killers
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2012
Fake news. That guy is being inducted into that platoon.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by buzugee(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
musKeeto:

Craze man.. lol
Thats what i will do if they left them to me angry
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by phreakabit(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
emenim: You see, our security agents have waken up to their duty call, now they have apprehended one of those killers

www.nairaland.com/attachments/845476_A1_jpg1ffd950300e55c290043ca1ca9a0bf2c

Indeed they have woken up.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by MMJ(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
How are we sure? He might just be innocent, he doesnt look like one of those murderers. Let him go pls
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Kslib(m): 7:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
kay dibs: I am so so glad. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I even heard the ass wipe was hiding in a pit toilet. He's scared to die. Rubbish! One down!
WTF!! So the i..diot knows the value of life.. No wonder the guy in uniform was holding his nose in the picture...
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by doctokwus: 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
tyson55: ...wait a minutes, and why is he not handcuffed?
Him not being handcuffed is probably a bait by dose army boys 2 rain him with bullets if he dares run.But enuf murder has bn committed in dat land,he shd be made 2 face a properly constituted court of law to answer for his crime of being a murderer or an accomplice,no more of jungle justice please,d video of d horror of d one some of us have seen is enuf 2last till d next generation.
Lessons shd also b learnt by all involved,(1) no matter how heinous d crime,no individual has d right to b complainant, judge,jury in his/her own case,worse still to take a life in such barbaric manner(2) parents shd kp a close tab on d company some of their wards keep,some parents surprisingly don't know d activities of their wards in schs,all dey do is pay d fees& go to sleep;evn in advanced societies wt freedom@ attaining a certain age and developed policing systems,concerned parents still kp constant communication& some form of surveillance,say less a lawless country like nigeria where many crimes go unsolved& culprits go scot free.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by playmode(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2012
Here is what one journalist said on another blog:

As a journalist I went on an investigative journalism and my findings was that d guys are not thieves but cultist on a mission to kill the leader of their cult group. These guys are from rich homes, two of them move on jeeps. They were incensed by the overbearing attitude of their cult leader and decided to topple him. Not knowing that the place was in the radar by some resolute vigilante boys following persistent handset theft and rape, five of them embarked on a journey around 3am with their axe and knife on hand trying to gain entry into their targets abode. The target who is their cult leader was however sensitive enough to notice their presence and started screaming - 'thief, thief' which attracted the attention of the vigilante who rounded them off. One out of the five cult guys escaped albeit with a gunshot wound he sustained from the vigilante while trying to escape. It was this 5th cult guy that escaped but later died in Agip that narrated the ordeal before he died that gave us the tip that they were set up as thieves instead of an equally bad CULTIST. The things they claim was stolen was never found on them and perhaps some persons wanted them dead all their confessions were waved. I agree Cultism itself is a social problem, but to take a life on the guise of what he did not do is injustice. Perhaps it's God's way of giving the cult leader another chance to renounce an embrace God, who knows he would have been the one dead had he not employed the false accusation alarm. I think all relevant investigative agencies shld come into this matter especially why some group of persons should defy police order to hand over a criminal. Don't get me wrong, for attempting to take a soul they deserve to be paid in their coin but this should be done within the ambit of the law not unsubstantiated accusations and taken laws into our hand in the name of vigilante. One of d major militia groups in Rivers state started with a vigilante and we will not want a repetition of that. THANKS

5 Likes

Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by frankgreat(m): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2012
R u guyz sure dis is real?
1. Naija soldiers don't laff d way dat guy ws laffin on a mission..
2. Dis guys don't even look lik naija soldiers, not fully kit? No guns? Nd lukin so skinny
These cnt be nigerian soldiers
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
Coefficient: I THINK THIS IS A HOAX!!!
SEE THIS!
mtsheeeeeew!
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Pain(m): 7:08pm On Oct 08, 2012
Roast Him @ Stake! BadBelle Guy. They were driven more by jealousy & hate than any other thing. They just couldn't stand the fact that those boys stood out in the poor neighborhood.
Re: One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. by Ochek: 7:09pm On Oct 08, 2012
phreakabit:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/845476_A1_jpg1ffd950300e55c290043ca1ca9a0bf2c

Indeed they have woken up.

As much as I pray that this is true, there is no doubt it is pure fake. Take a look at them soldier boys. No soldier on mission dresses that way. Them look like Man O War boys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Frank Ohiozua Killed By His Friend, Edet Ayiasi Over New Car (Graphic Photos) / Herbalists Strip Woman, Kill Husband, Friend / Kano SARS Shoots Tochukwu Iro Dead, Newly Married Man For Refusing To Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.