Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud (28614 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo A Freemason Or The Architect Who Constructed Most Of His Church / Ex-PMAN President Tee Mac Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop David Oyedepo Is A Fraud - Musician Tee Mac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by WebSurfer(m): 12:39am On Oct 09, 2012
powerblaze: u guys are just mad, cos most of yal will never see the inside of a private jet in ur lifetime + extra 20yrs. I hope he buys another jet soon so yal can scream your lungs out. Where were u wen he started? Or u think a man will wake up one day and build the largest church auditorium on earth? 2 universities? Keep mocking him, while God keeps blessing him. EOD!
another failed idiot
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by dare2think: 1:10am On Oct 09, 2012
ifee-gee:
Bros,whatever u ranted above still remain your misguided opinion and u are entitle to them period!

Obviously, ignorant minds will never grasp the intricate food for thought contained within.

I never expected much anyway. As misguided as you may try to portray them, you cannot extinguish the truth they convey.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by paris10: 1:59am On Oct 09, 2012
Gabriel_sylar: [s]yessssssss this is what we like on nairaland...bravo FRONT PAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............ sad sad sad sad[/s]

too bad that this is what makes front page sharp sharp
negative comment on God servant..................
after all the exploits of the Man......

the one that is NOT fraud should build universities for his children to attend
oshi

The funny thing is that by tomorrow morning the real tee mac will come out and DENY THIS FB POST AND BLOG....THIS IS HOW WE SUMERSAULT INFORMATION ON NAIRALAND making refrence to all dis hungry bloggers...
mr seun please DONT BE UNEQUALLY YOKED WITH UN-PROFITABLE-BLOGGERS

Remeber "he that walketh with the wise shall be wise"

You're bangg on point my brother! The guy has already apologized! Check his FB page. He sited the bloggers as quoting him out of context.

Silly a.s.s. He was immediately rebuked by others for apologizing for stating the obvious! Why would he apologize? Unstable human being. How do we then move Nigeria forward when the people we entrust can't even stand their grounds.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by hubreality(m): 3:31am On Oct 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Finally! Nigerians are seeing the truth!

This is good. Nigerians are waking up to see the problems with tithe-receiving pastors! I am happy that a well respected Nigrian musician is standing up to say the uncomfortable truth!

Indeed you're happy that a well dejected Nigerian musician is standing up to say an uncomfortable lie and you help him blog the bloody lie against Dr David Oyedepo for cheap adsense pennies from a few gullible readers.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by BinghiNya(m): 3:40am On Oct 09, 2012
oyedepo a christian fraudster he he he man of god indeed, grace don fool una e no fit happen for mosque.. My siggy says it all
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by BinghiNya(m): 3:44am On Oct 09, 2012
LordElNou:

Now that's sentimental
you are daft when a whole prophet mohammed s.a.w was being insulted u giggled and now complaining cos of a mere thief called oledepo
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by BinghiNya(m): 3:50am On Oct 09, 2012
oloriooko: and who cares about this wasted tee mac? to hell with him n his gist rubbish.

the guy wants cheap popularity after fading out of popularity. i do not know why so many people tend to be at home with poverty and suffer head, the guy has a couple of jets and so what? if you are angry about that simply go start your own Zap.i.n.g church....stooopid.

taking a swipe at some people in 9ja now gives you 2 mins popularity, tee mac ko tee square ni olodo.

i love rich guys n thats cos am one n i hate retards that fight riches thinking they are humble n righteous.
you are rich in folly, clears throaj hargh spits on you
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by BinghiNya(m): 3:59am On Oct 09, 2012
nyabingi: [size=14pt]Im a Facebook friend of Tee Mac and i'm telling you authoritatively that he never post anything like this,you can as well visit his wall and search all his post,this post was doctored or edited by some other persons not Tee Mark!!![/size]
y u come thief my former name
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by fuelsaver: 5:15am On Oct 09, 2012
Who is well respected? Before God or man? Is he perfect? Are you perfect? Judge! Accept Christ into your life before you stand to judge who is better than you before God and man
MacDaddy01: Former PMAN president and popular musician, Tee Mac Omatshola Iseli, has surely stirred up some controversy with his comments about Bishop David
Oyedepo.

Tee Mac took to Facebook to pass across an opinion about the General Overseer of the Living Faith Church Worldwide.

Tee Mac Omatshola Iseli (MFR) is a popular musician and former PMAN president. Below is what he wrote on Facebook about Bishop David Oyedepo when an issue was being discussed about the man of God.

Finally! Nigerians are seeing the truth!

This is good. Nigerians are waking up to see the problems with tithe-receiving pastors! I am happy that a well respected Nigrian musician is standing up to say the uncomfortable truth!

http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/10/tee-mac-calls-bishop-oyedepo-a-money-grabbing-fraud.html

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Bezed(m): 5:40am On Oct 09, 2012
his business with T mac, isnt much of my concern, but my concern is, why men of God and private jets. Jeez! Where is the Humility Jesus thought us, where is the love your neighbour as yourself.. Nigeria still has over 40% of its population living under 1 $ a day why not help.. Rather living such luxurious life style.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by babestella: 6:08am On Oct 09, 2012
rhymz: You are an eeediot that needs help. People are being manipulated by that charlatan and all you could do is blab about some stoopid god's grace talk. You think Oyedepo gives a rat ass about God? You think the man is afraid of some spiritual repercussions on his schemes? Go and wash your head in a river, or talk to some shrek to help you think with your brains, you obviously left in the wrong hands of these bible wielding scammers.

I think you are the one that needs help here. Call me anything you like, it's only your opinion, it doesn't change the way I feel, it doesn't stop me from giving. I don't attend his church, but I don't support disrespect of men of God on social media no matter how small they are. If you feel oyedepo is a cheat, who cares less about God's wrath, do you want to be the one to judge him. Better, you can start your own campaign to enlighten people so they stop going to his church and also stop giving. Call EFCC if possible. After all a lawyer took him to court the other time, it means you can actually invite the law enforcement agency to check him out. One thing you don't understand is that your not giving does not and will change God's plan for his ministry. God does not want our wisdom in the things of the spirit, giving, tithing, offerings are spiritual things & God does not demand that we use our human knowledge and mind to analyze it, HE demands that we simply obey His word and watch him do His own part. Is there anything too hard to understand there.?
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by degreat11(m): 6:09am On Oct 09, 2012
When I think of the current mindset of the youths of Nigeria today my Heart bleeds for them, firstly verify if the account is from tac mac before commenting that is why thing aren't working here we are so much jumping into conclusion. When Bishop Oyedapo Built the church auditorum none of u raised an alerm coz he bought some private jets u are complaining, remember the story of the judas
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by aurenflani: 6:20am On Oct 09, 2012
yugogos: Why will we always derive joy in talkn against men of God?hw many times hav I come across any negative publication against an Imam?

No Imam owns a private jet mister! Weather in nigeria or anywhere else.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by babestella: 6:29am On Oct 09, 2012
All you haters of men of God. Where were you when Oyedepo started, when he built the largest church auditorium? Do you know how many souls he has won for Christ Jesus? how many people have you evangelized this week? You can't even win a soul to Christ. You are there making noise because he bought jet. Your hate cannot stop the work of God, so go get a life. If you don't have a job, start winning souls for Jesus Christ today, now and watch your life change for better.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by omiobo: 6:55am On Oct 09, 2012
Nlanders,pls take caution. He owns account with God so let God be the judge.
James 3vs1-8. Last verse,but the tongue can no man tame:it is an unruly evil,full of deadly poison. Our tougues can harm us if it cannot be cöntrolled.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Shebs(m): 7:10am On Oct 09, 2012
Tithe is 10% of your earnings, and it is not to be given to the needy, but to be given to God. God's ordinances cannot be broken, but to be stringently followed. If you are paying your tithe to the needy you are just wasting your time, it is better not to give at all. If you want to give to the poor, give, but not with your tithe.
COOLDUN:

The best tithes is the one you gave to the much needy, these fake men of gods brainwash people to believe that it must be given to the church. Many evil men give tithes to the churches to be noticed and praised while their relatives are dying of hungeYou r and poverty. Jesus Christ used a token tithes of few fishes and loaves of bread and fed the multitudes while our dear men of gods use their tithes to enrich themselves and exploit their members.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by greaterlove(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2012
rhymz: pIle of crap!! Crappy nonsense! Your hypocrisy smells like dung!
Writer of inter wetin? Where and where does he sell his copycat books outside of his church. Which serious literary organization knows about the loads of copy paste nonsense he claims to write. How many books has sold that is generally known? How exactly is he a writer of international repute. I ve come across his shitty books, they are just generic american wanna-be copy and paste texts with crappy soundbites and prepostrous ideology that only makes sense to the slowpokes that lick his ballz.
Nigga does not sell those crappy books outside of winners chapel, his members are even cajoled to buy it through all manner of schemes, they move them like drugs with those enthusiastic ushers waving them in your face like some crack fiend selling drugs to street kids.
Nobody knows Oyedepo as a serious writer of any repute, even young chimmamander will make a better showing as a writer than him in any literary forum. So shove that crappy lie down your ass....nobody is buying that shit. How many writers of note do you know that own a jet let alone 3. Una no well for that church.
Guy you said it better. Oyedepo books are all copy and paste, diluted and recycled stories. They keep making emphasis on them every sunday in their churches as if there is something in them.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by ifeegee(f): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2012
dare2think:

Obviously, ignorant minds will never grasp the intricate food for thought contained within.

I never expected much anyway. As misguided as you may try to portray them, you cannot extinguish the truth they convey.
You are as ignorant as they come,so I have nothing to say to you.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by MacDaddy01: 8:05am On Oct 09, 2012
Shebs: Tithe is 10% of your earnings, and it is not to be given to the needy, but to be given to God. God's ordinances cannot be broken, but to be stringently followed. If you are paying your tithe to the needy you are just wasting your time, it is better not to give at all. If you want to give to the poor, give, but not with your tithe.

What kind of fool is this?

You are saying that we should not give to the poor but give to rich pastors who have private jets?

My people sufffer from ignorance!

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by ucheends(m): 8:11am On Oct 09, 2012
Interesting nd unsual story
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by 1313(m): 8:18am On Oct 09, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]
HQ: What's the big fuss? undecided

You "think" what a fellow did ain't fair, you walk up to them and let 'em know. Not behind their backs, and NO, not on some social network.

To everyone else overflogging this issue, for crying out loud, he used his head there to Open a church. Was it not his idea? Does he have two heads? Did you start it with him? Ever thought of those "humbble beginnings"?

You're crossed because he becomes successful at what he does and gets a couple of jets, well why don't you GO start yours. I mean, it's not like your talking will make him sell all of it and use a commercial airline.
[b][/b]YOU MAKE SENSE JARE!
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by gooket(m): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2012
ITS OVERFLOWING BLESSING, but what l no is Dat God is using His Messages to transform me daily.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by judiscokis: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2012
Tee mac and all that see it as an issue.where u ppl there when God gave him the vision or mandate he is running?where were u guys years back when he sow the only bittle he has for the upliftment of the kingdom of God?
Where were u guys when he was moving around with bear foot.
Kown this bishop oyedepo is dangerously blessed by God and he has been a blessing to many not only to his congregation.
Beside all this issue u guys are raising does not hold water cos u dnt know a man more than himself.so you guys should this on how to contribute your quota to better the society as far as I am concern bishop has done his and I know he will do more
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Femmymata2(m): 10:09am On Oct 09, 2012
Post on narialand are just too funny. I laugh so tey water dey commot for my eye. people dey ask me wetin do me, Nairaland no go kill me ooo. I hope the next generation will be wiser than our own, if oyedepo molest a little girl,buy 50 more jets, sleeps with their wife. All we have to do is leave it to God to judge, very pathetic. As a Man of God he should be above criticism, sheer stupidity from religious slaves and man worshippers
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by dare2think: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2012
ifee-gee:
You are as ignorant as they come,so I have nothing to say to you.

Lady, you have nothing to say period!

You are too mentally lazy to figure out the social and psychological injustice perpetrated in churches because some frauds call themselves 'men of god'.

I expect nothing substantial from people like you who submit your faculties at the feet of a fellow man.

Like the poster above said, you kind worship men and are fascinated by the amount of wealth they accumulate. Religious and material slaves!

So, yes. You have nothing to say!
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2012
Femmymata2: Post on narialand are just too funny. I laugh so tey water dey commot for my eye. people dey ask me wetin do me, Nairaland no go kill me ooo. I hope the next generation will be wiser than our own, if oyedepo molest a little girl,buy 50 more jets, sleeps with their wife. All we have to do is leave it to God to judge, very pathetic. As a Man of God he should be above criticism, sheer stupidity from religious slaves and man worshippers

I have a good news for yousmiley The new generations are beginning to ask questions. It is now obvious that there are thousands of forgeries from the western middle ages.People forged will,history texts,land deeds etc. One of the biggest forgery factories during this period was the Church. The Church did not only forge documents-many churches through out European Christendom have objects called relic-items which are said to belong to the saints or famous personages from the christian bible. This include the church burning and destroys ancient text and traditions that would pose a threat to the new political movenment they were inventing. Thereby the created a future business and money making empire.

Oyedepo is a smart business man. If we wasn't,his church would probably have been empty by now- also includes the fact that he is fortunate have one of of the most retarded and dump people on the planet to be his members.

Hopefully his unfortunate members would gain their sights someday and see the manipulator he really is.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by MacDaddy01: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2012
ifeness:

I have a good news for yousmiley The new generations are beginning to ask questions. It is now obvious that there are thousands of forgeries from the western middle ages.People forged will,history texts,land deeds etc. One of the biggest forgery factories during this period was the Church. The Church did not only forge documents-many churches through out European Christendom have objects called relic-items which are said to belong to the saints or famous personages from the christian bible. This include the church burning and destroys ancient text and traditions that would pose a threat to the new political movenment they were inventing. Thereby the created a future business and money making empire.

Oyedepo is a smart business man. If we wasn't,his church would probably have been empty by now- also includes the fact that he is fortunate have one of of the most retarded and dump people on the planet to be his members.

Hopefully his unfortunate members would gain their sights someday and see the manipulator he really is.

I propose religious debates.....thats how religious leaders are embarassed intellectually in the West! wink
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2012
Shebs: Tithe is 10% of your earnings, and it is not to be given to the needy, but to be given to God. God's ordinances cannot be broken, but to be stringently followed. If you are paying your tithe to the needy you are just wasting your time, it is better not to give at all. If you want to give to the poor, give, but not with your tithe.

So who gives the money to God? How does the money reach God?
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Commot for road jo,

When will Nigerians speak the truth about these private jet pastors that are ripping members off?

Who are u to judge another mans servant,now talk more of Gods servant. I hv learnt to keep my mouth shut cos d day God called him,God never seeked my opinion or tell me of it. So bros pls SHUT UP before u leave ancestral curse for ur kids and wife.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 09, 2012
Dominiquez:

Who are u to judge another mans servant,now talk more of Gods servant. I hv learnt to keep my mouth shut cos d day God called him,God never seeked my opinion or tell me of it. So bros pls SHUT UP before u leave ancestral curse for ur kids and wife.
Take your sentiment to somewhere else. Where in the bible provides evidences to support your assertion? Pastors are ripping people off, that is the bottom-line.
Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by MacDaddy01: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2012
Dominiquez:

You must be a brainwashed sheep.

Where you there to see if God called him? How the hell do you know that god called him? How do you know that god hasnt called me?

Foolish idiot.

After threatening me with curses, you would go to the front pew in church and pay tithes and feel all holy and good! v

Re: Tee Mac Calls Oyedepo A Money Grabbing Fraud by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2012
ebamma: I no fit attend church were my pastor go get three private jets while i cant even afford an airplane ticket
I no fit attend church were my pastor go dey ride rolls royce bought with my tithe money
I no fit attend church were my pastor go get bodyguards and police escorts

My dear from ur write up, I have seen how U I mean URSELF cannot prosper, I am not a member of winners church,but I know one thing so clear,"as d shepherd so also is d sheep" so be ready to remain poor with ur poverty stricken brain. May God open ur eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit / Samuel Kelechi Eze, Polygamous Bishop Of Anglican Church In Akwete Abia- 2 Wives / Juliana Olayode Accuses Pastor Timilehin Of Sexually Abusing Her Sister

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66