Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,409 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 (11794 Views)

Dbanj To Sign Tonto Dike To Dbang Records / Tonto Dike's To Release Video Soon. / Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by Goldieluks: 3:19am On Oct 09, 2012
This is wrong in all level. Totally wrong!
Question: would you buy her cd?
Answer: No I won't even touch it with a stick.

Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by ektbear: 5:28am On Oct 09, 2012
There is something about this woman's name that itself is s3xual.

Tonto Dike. lol.

Anyway, do your thing, chick
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by buchibabe: 6:27am On Oct 09, 2012
Na greed dey make all dis actors n actresses jump into music. Dey wanna be evrytin at once. She shuld cast her mind bk to when omotola,jim iyke,desmond elliot even mama gee(patience ozokwor) released their songs,what became of dia music? Nothing!
Dey tink because dey r making it as actors so to sing na moimoi. I will advize dis girl to just respect hersef n stick to her movies.
Secondly by d time dis her lewd lyrics songs come out,she shuld just hope it won't be banned and all her efforts at d studio jeopardized
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by buchibabe: 6:29am On Oct 09, 2012
Goldieluks: This is wrong in all level. Totally wrong!

Hehehehehehehe. U wicked oo. D cd get leprosy ni?
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by acidrop(f): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2012
u get my reply to that question on oct 17 smiley
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by tunapawizzy: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2012
Answers to d 4 questions: NO YES YES NO
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by Clemzy16(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2012
I'm not sure she wrote those songs..
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by tunapawizzy: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2012
emeka.D.:
WE ARE WAITING...

speak for urself...you are waiting...I am not waiting
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 09, 2012
Goldieluks: This is wrong in all level. Totally wrong!

lol.....na so u hate am reach?? grin grin
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by soicyboi1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2012
~Royal~:
The only niqqah who still says Icy is Gucci Mane...

As a Matter of Fact...niqqah once had a song called "So Icy"...

Any Niqqah Living Abroad Naming Himself after Gucci Mane Rap Material is a muthafoukin [size=30pt]L[/size]oser

mwuahahaha Only some Boolshitt an Extra Broke Azz Niqqah would concoct.

.........HEY FAGGIT!........GET OFF MY DIKKK MEHN........SMH.....
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by Dahbutter(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hey give d broad a break now, u never know wether she might be good at it but just in the very likely case, I Hope she's saved up enough cos she may have to buy all her music CDs by herself lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by rayamayo: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
preeky: I like her movies especially when she is with no makeup and in the village.she looks so pretty than the ashawo rolls she likes.As for music lets wait and see,perhaps she is talented than the mucisians we know

Tonto is an artist like other musicians. if she feels like rcording her voice for sale, its entirely her discretion.However, she has to make sure it is a good piece that will not reduce her artistic rating.

wish you toto
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by rayamayo: 3:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
preeky: I like her movies especially when she is with no makeup and in the village.she looks so pretty than the ashawo rolls she likes.As for music lets wait and see,perhaps she is talented than the mucisians we know

Tonto is an artist like other musicians. if she feels like recording her voice for sale, its entirely her discretion.However, she has to make sure it is a good piece that will not reduce her artistic rating.

wish you well tonto
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by emyibe(m): 8:48am On Oct 10, 2012
HMM TONTO DIKE SHOULD FIRST ASK GENEVIEVE NNAJI HOW IT FEELS TO BE A MUZIK STAR.
BE WARNED OH.
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by emyibe(m): 8:58am On Oct 10, 2012
free2ryhme: these people( Desmond Elliott, Jim Iyke, Genevieve, Omotola, Stella Damascus, Ramsey Noah) sing song them no make am .. she was sing noise come make am? ...lol ... issoriat
A LIST OF FAILED MUSIC STARS
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by bobbbyhills123: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2012
tonto d tonto............i just blame the sound engineers and producer....they couldn't advice you.......i didn't even here a thing from that song all i could here was "I wanna get high for all of you" what kinda crap is that? if you like get high till ur nose bleed......what our business please save us 5-7 minutes of that carp and act some movies where you gon be nude or sumtin that will sell more...........Tonto............no originality....ur wack......music is neva ur tin.......stick to what you know........and don't waste peoples time.... with ur noise.
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by gabe: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2012
She 'll sell well, even if she sings like a horse. Nobody warned genevieve about releasing an album. People will listen, just for curiosity sake.
Re: Tonto Dike To Release Controversial Songs On October 17, 2012 by turkish(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Yemi Alade – Koffi Anan / Download Multiply(remix) Phyno Ft Flavour, Timaya Nigga Raw N M.i / Japp 'hallelujah' Trends As Singer Gives Testimony,Reveals How Song Was Composed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.