Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Summerise The Bible In One Sentence - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Summerise The Bible In One Sentence (13611 Views)

Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence / Write the Bible In Pigin English! / Can You Find The 16 Hidden Books Of The Bible In This Piece? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by torchlight007: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
A print of adultrated message of God.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by charlsecy4(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
The Bible presents GOD's Will for man, and what man should do to meet GOD.

uj_sizzle: The Believers' Constitution.

Good, but is that a sentence?
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by charloski(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
Danchiks: B - Blessed
I - Information
B - Bringing
L - Life
E - Eternal

I Love This......... Just what i was thinking.....
Thanks God For this Great Book.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
raynold17 :
inurmind sooooo what point are you trying to proof? your type come here post that Christians should respect others believe yet you can't respect others, now who is the hypocrite? your type again come preaching peace yet you tire bomb on yourselves, to kill others... what have your book brought to the world suicide minded folks, people killing each other for 77virgens, killers building nuclear war heads etc.the same Bible you are criticizing makes Christians the most peaceful people on earth.. the same Bible billions of people follow...

lol. So because I am not a christian I must automatically be a muslim?
Really?
U really need to explore the world beyond your comfort zone, really.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Okijajuju1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
delkuf: U are big foollllllllll

Just incase you have forgotten..

Matthew 5:22
King James Version (KJV)

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

In summary... You will die and your rotten soul will burn in hell.. So says GOD according to the bible that you love so much..

2 Likes

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by fergusen: 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
THE BIBLE can be described as:
God's testament to men of all ages.

The Traveller's Map, The Pilgrim's Staff, The Pilot's Compass, The Soldier's Sword And The Christian's Charter.

It Reveals The Mind Of God, The State Of man, The Way Of Salvation, The Joy Of Believers And The Doom Of Sinners.
Read it to be Wise, Believe it to be Safe and Practise it to be Holy.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by MacDaddy01: 3:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
The bible is also a book used by conmen/fraudsters to acquire private jets and immunity from persecution (touch not my anointed)

MacDaddy01: Bible in one sentence;

The bible is a book which contains slavery yet preaches equality, contains genocide but preaches love your neighbor and it creates religious people but also hypocrites

-logicboy

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
oluemmakay: The Bible is simply a "SPIRITUAL MIRROR" that reveals to us whom we are before God.

So who exactly are YOU since a mirror reflects YOU as an individual?
And where did you find your exact reflection in the bible?
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 10, 2012
oluemmakay: The Bible is simply a "SPIRITUAL MIRROR" that reveals to us whom we are before God.

So who exactly are YOU since a mirror reflects YOU as an individual?
And where did you find your reflection in the bible?
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
as for me i will define the bible in 2 ways . 1, old testament, which is just a history of the Israelite forced down upon us by the pope during the 15th century as a word of God(something earlier popes refused to do)these isrealities had a god called Yahweh, which i don't even know if he is the true God we worship now, look at present day isreal and imagine and the new testament, which is the life of Jesus and his apostles.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by monkel: 3:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
God's power 2 save all who who believe. Rom. 1:16
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Sagamite(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
beethomas: the bible is the truth without any addition or subtraction. smiley

That is why you have many versions of it? undecided

Okija_juju:

Just incase you have forgotten..

Matthew 5:22
King James Version (KJV)

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

In summary... You will die and your rotten soul will burn in hell.. So says GOD according to the bible that you love so much..

Kai, you just systematically proved the guy is a cretin. grin grin grin

Those are the kinds of intellectually challenged people we need religion to simplify things for. cheesy

fergusen: THE BIBLE can be described as:

The Traveller's Map, The Pilgrim's Staff, The Pilot's Compass, The Soldier's Sword And The Christian's Charter.

It Reveals The Mind Of God, The State Of man, The Way Of Salvation, The Joy Of Believers And The Doom Of Sinners.

For a majority, this is definitely the case. They need the assistance to be wiser. They need it for simplification of what is beyond their mind.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by hottprince: 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2012
word of life
ds is a phrase nt a sentence ....i knw
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by henrychubayo: 4:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
A book Inspired by God
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
fergusen: THE BIBLE can be described as:

All words, no manifestation. Christians travellers still use maps, christian pilots still use the compass, christian soldiers not only use swords but now use machine guns and rifles and so on.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by eprynce(m): 4:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
The Bible is the infallible wisdom of the unknown God.

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by abmoslincoln: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
God's greatest manual to mankind
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by beanos(m): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2012
The CODE BOOK of life and Human existence.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by searchcorp(m): 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
The bibliography of Christ
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Callotti: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
delkuf: U are big foollllllllll
So are your mother, father, grand-mother and grandfather! kiss
It you ever knew 'em. . . that is! kiss
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Ayoobscom(m): 4:24pm On Oct 10, 2012
A collection of poems written by various persons in various circumstances

An empty book out of which evidences of truth has been purged
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by MsFlawless: 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
U know why I love atheists cos they r very smart, they know d truth but they r just stubborn to it trying to look for possible ways to cover it, they r very intelligent unlike muslims that r ignorant, they know the truth but don't want to accept it, well more power to u elbow atheists(ง'̀⌣'́) just keep deceiving yourselves with ur smartness it'll only take u to hell. The bible is one of the best gifts from God to world smiley
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by deife(m): 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
Callotti, why don't you fear God? Your mouth runs faster than a tap. I hope you won't get to Heaven's Gate before you realise that God is the one that reigns in the affairs of men. Selah!
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by ifekon: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
God's Word
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
Callotti: 1. A very BORING, wastage of ink and paper. . . not to mention an insult to trees and the collective scientific BOTANICAL exercise of mankind . . . .even worse than 'The Innocence of Muslims'! kiss

2. A disjointed plot without a cohesive story line. . . A disharmonious/cacophonous, medley of dull and UN-inspiring, lame characters. With God(the lead-chracter) as an OMNI-IMPOTENT cuckold. . . who cannot PHOCK. . . but gets angry at those who can! kiss

3. A retro-psycho-socio-religio-economo-spiritio-progressive JIHAD, orchestrated by the most unintelligent of male species against women. kiss

4. A SERIES OF EXTREMELY, DEVELOPMENTALLY-CHALLENGING. . . COGNITIVELY-IMPAIRING, BULK/BURDEN OF REGURGITATATIVE, LITERARY PIECES OF HORSE SHYTE! kiss

Small wonder it never won the 'PULITZER' prize. kiss

Ooooooooooooooooooooouuuu Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! There! Without effort, I have provided you with 4 original sentences describing the 'BIBLE'.

Enjoy! cool
i knw say u b pagan,,,,,,OLODO!...in one sentence!

1 Like

Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by tantan: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2012
TRINITY
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by JaaizTech: 4:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
An historic manuscript written by historians who lived at the time of Jesus, or whom heard the stories about jesus from their parents.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by tantan: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
an abusive manmade conspiracy that God has a son. tufiakpa
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Blesssajeyaho: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
Love your neigbour as your self.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by chiefbatiatus(m): 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Area_boy: A clever ancient book that has way outlived its relevance, giving support to good and evil while forgetting to include a disclaimer undecided

hahahahahahaha
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by ikachi1: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
God kingdom's Constitution.
Re: Summerise The Bible In One Sentence by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
tantan: an abusive manmade conspiracy that God has a son. tufiakpa
c ur name "tantan",y u no go get TANTAN brain,i knw say u b VIP for hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saved by grace alone - A filthy doctrine of demons. Please beware! / Fraudsters Impersonate TB Joshua On Facebook / Tb Joshua Prophesied About A Possible Carnage At Our Airport This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.