Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,211 members, 7,807,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth (10275 Views)

The Aluu Killing.....the Real Reason Behind The Killing! / Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks / Raw Video 4 Uniport Students Murdered In Port Harcourt For Alleged Theft!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by vescucci(m): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2012
Sigh. It's been a long time I've felt so angry. I hope there's a hell for their killers to go to. I don't know what kinda punishment on earth would suffice. I hope there's heaven, for the boys to go to. These are not cultists I'm looking at. And I've seen a few. Even if they were cultists, they deserve trials for whatever crimes they might have committed. May their souls rest in peace. Or may their souls haunt the bastards that killed them and those that stood by while they were being killed
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by ayorhh(m): 10:01am On Oct 09, 2012
a really sad story
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by sKy007: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2012
mekaboy: I DONT KNOW WHY UNIPORT STUDENTS ARE MAKING NOISE ON FACEBOOK AND OTHER WEBSITES ABOUT THE STUDENTS THAT WERE MURDERED TO DEATH.

FROM WHAT I HEARD, THE GUYS WERE CAUGHT BY 3AM AND TORTURED TILL 12 WHEN THEY WERE FINALLY BURNT, WHERE WERE ALL THE STUDENTS THAT ARE MAKING NOISE NOW?
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
I don’t know any of those guys but i just couldn’t eat or sleep well last night after watching that horrific video, i can still see their faces especially chidiaka’s face(when he was hit by that dog that called himself a vigilante member). Here is my verdict. I am tired of hearing stuffs like “13 people have been caught”. The only story that will at least gladden my heart is to see the whole village sacked, the lands should be taken from them and handed over to the family of the victims( I understand Aluu people love lands) and named after those boys as a compensation or better still taken by the government and converted into a cemetery.I want all the faces of those animals pasted all the country for at least a year. Finally, it is now time to see the so called Human right activists pick up this case and clamor for justice without taking as little as a nap until JUSTICE… i mean REAL JUSTICE is done and in public. Their PARENTS must not rest, UNIPORT must not rest, NANS must not rest, MOTHERS must not rest, NIGERIAN YOUTHS must NOT rest,anybody with human blood flowing in his veins and arteries MUST not rest, Mr PRESIDENT i know you have not lost your HUMANITY you MUST not rest too. Let us redeem our Humanity in this part of the world. It must not continue to be a DARK continent……… God I feel like just running out of this country to somewhere ….just anywhere human lives can be held in better esteem. I just can’t stop bleeding in my heart. ALUU community to HELL with all of you,Pathological illiterate land-lovers, go get some education and civility you barbarians, but this time it should be in exile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Kx: 3:08pm On Oct 09, 2012
ayorhh: a really sad story
I am yet to see the video but the pix above got me thinking

Irrespective of what they did, they did not deserve this inhuman treatment at all.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by vescucci(m): 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
Gbam.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by passionate88: 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2012
redsun: Man!What a waste,these chaps were just descent looking chaps.They looked like chaps that have good plans for themselve
The video was gruesome... Those guys hitting them with sticks are just too wicked..
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
@ dollarman 101 u are so right. that tchaik dude is so way out of this world. young lads and chic giving u music signs that virtually all music artiste do or in some way give their own signs and ur saying cult sign. i wonder where on earth u come from.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Ilekokonit: 12:24am On Oct 10, 2012
Why did someone have to post the above picture all over again Or are we a nation of incurable sadistic Voyeurs ?
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Caseless: 6:28am On Oct 10, 2012
tchaik: I heard that they were cultists! And with the signs they are making in this picture; they sure as hell were CULTISTS
oboi, we know d sign is an occultic one but it cant be associated with creche cultists we have in this contry. E no mean say u do d sign u be cultist,me mah do am well. Again, even if they're cultists, they dont deserve to die a goat-like death like they did.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by Madukaele(m): 8:42am On Oct 10, 2012
Dis is d 4th different story am hearing. Only God knws what really happened der, but d boiz don't look like beggars. So stealing? I don't tink so.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by beejazzy(m): 3:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
tchaik: I heard that they were cultists! And with the signs they are making in this picture; they sure as hell were CULTISTS
No doubt, you are nothing but a village niggah who thinks he's informed but got nothing upstairs to offer. Can you tell me what sign(s) exhibited by these people that's relates them to a cultist?if you don't know please keep your mouth shut and stop running it like a public tap that lost its control. If for your information, the signs exhibited in the about photo is the In-Thing is schools and colleges the world over, anyway, I don't need to ask if you're educated or not,cos you've have just told us all that you aren't.
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by beejazzy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
passionate88: The video was gruesome... Those guys hitting them with sticks are just too wicked..
Wicked, is an understatement, they are bastards,animals,gruelsome,carnibals and monsters. They are not meant to live amongst we human beings
Re: UNIPORT KILLING - The Truth by mento88: 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
My niaja abeg go to kangpe.tv
Watch hundreds of nigeria/ nollywood movies for free

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Scammers Phone Number In Nigeria. / NDLEA Intercepts Drugs Concealed In Tomato Pastes, Clothes At Lagos airport / NDLEA Intercepts Illicit Drugs Worth ₦5.8 Billion At Apapa Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.