Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. (3121 Views)

Had Sex!with Ma Cousin / Ow Can I Tell Her,i Don't Luv Her Again? / Ow Can A Guy Like Me Witout A Girlfriend Spend His Val (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2012
evryone kipz on tellin mi 2 move on n leave ma past behind,,buh no one undastands d way i fil...buh its jes rili hard 4mi 2 move on...pls itz der any remedy 2 ovacome ma past??..
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by mataz(f): 10:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
Try throwing away all the thing tat remind u of the past get a new hobby go shopping .cut ur hair try things u have never tried before and remember that yesterday is history and tomorrow a mistry and to day a gift that is why the
y call it present
And the only way to move forward is by letting go of the passed

1 Like

Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2012
The cure is "THANKS"

Give thanks today to those who did you wrong, they unknowingly made you strong..

If you believe that, then keep saying it..
act upon it & it will work for you..

and Henceforth,

Never give permanent feelings to temporary people ...
#this dose is an anti-broken-heart..
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2012
@acidosis..u jes made ma nyt by dis words..''neva qiv permanent filins 2 temporary pple''..dat word iz rinqinq a bell imma ear now...fank yu
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 10:47pm On Oct 08, 2012
@mataz fank yhu xo muah...
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by mataz(f): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
Shweeeeeeeeeeet buddy winkhope u find a happy ending to all this
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pritheeann: @acidosis..u jes made ma nyt by dis words..''neva qiv permanent filins 2 temporary pple''..dat word iz rinqinq a bell imma ear now...fank yu
good!! you're welcome
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2012
@mataz..amen i wil definetely v an hapi endinq...
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by vivianc(f): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pritheeann: evryone kipz on tellin mi 2 move on n leave ma past behind,,buh no one undastands d way i fil...buh its jes rili hard 4mi 2 move on...pls itz der any remedy 2 ovacome ma past??..
I do! Not too long ago I came on here crying the same. It was like the end has come! My world stood still! life stopped making sense! I was this close to loosing it! I was really miserable, but at a point I stood still, sat down and really thought about it, I searched through myself and found everything that I needed to beat this inside of me! I let out all the piled up anger, and embraced forgiveness. After all I have family that needs me, I have friends that adore me and cherish every moment I spend with them, why give it all up for a jerk who is clearly not worth it! Everything seemed kinda selfish to me.
You see heartbreak did hit me like a thunder bolt, but I just knew I'm a better person, and there are better things in store for me. I never gave up on love, I just couldn't allow one jerk of a guy take away how awesome I am. And guess what? I'm beginning to really like someone again and he makes me so happy that I forget my sorrows.

So sister, you can beat this! I have seen how bitter u have been and trust me it won't help u. A bitter heart can NEVER find peace. By the way don't u think its selfish of you? A lot of people still need u in their lives! Have u ever thought of that? Loose urself and let go! A guy broke your heart, yes, and so what? Many people have passed through something worse, but they picked up the pieces of their heart and moved on! And at the end they live happily ever after!

When the bitterness overwhelm you, just cry unto God, oh yes! Sometimes I would lay on my bed in tears and would be like "Dear God, pls take away this bitterness from me" and it helped. Sweetheart, don't let one jerk take away how awesome you are! And remember, life begins when it seems the end has come.

I dedicate this song to you * I didn't know my own strength" by Whitney House. And above all I wish you peace that surpasses all understanding.

Goodnight!

5 Likes

Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by tellwisdom: 12:49am On Oct 09, 2012
..And what d heck is ur past??...u kill person?? angry
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by GhostFaceKiller: 1:02am On Oct 09, 2012
Pritheeann: evryone kipz on tellin mi 2 move on n leave ma past behind,,buh no one undastands d way i fil...buh its jes rili hard 4mi 2 move on...pls itz der any remedy 2 ovacome ma past??..

are you into prostituition? if so are you based in Abuja?
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by claremont(m): 2:45am On Oct 09, 2012
What is in this 'past' that troubles you so much?! I would be worried as well if I have killed someone in my past.
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Goldieluks: 3:22am On Oct 09, 2012

Can someone translate this in english please.
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Nobody: 3:56am On Oct 09, 2012

Do you have anyone you can talk to? Anyone you trust enough to open up to? Sometimes it helps to talk things out. You said no one understands the way you feel, but have you given them the chance to understand? Bottling your feelings hasn't helped you, so try changing that and talking to someone you trust. Whatever happened must've really impacted you, but it's never too late to start anew.

1 Like

Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 6:27am On Oct 09, 2012
@tellwisdom i didnt kill any1 ok...
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 6:28am On Oct 09, 2012
@Goldielukz..fanx 4dat coment
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 6:33am On Oct 09, 2012
@Ghostfacekiller wadt supose 2min??.all i nided ws n advice nt askin mi stupid questnz??..M nt a prostitute ok...Fankz 4ur coment anywai..
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by MyneWhite1(f): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2012
keep your eyes ad mind in the future.
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2012
@myne white fanx...qudmawnin
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 6:46am On Oct 09, 2012
@claremon nah rili far frm it....
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Mynd44: 7:09am On Oct 09, 2012
Goldieluks:

Can someone translate this in english please.
Seriously people should realise that this ain't BBM or FB chat where they can just type shytty shorthands and expect everyone to follow.
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 7:26am On Oct 09, 2012
@mynd44...fank u
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Mynd44: 7:36am On Oct 09, 2012
Pritheeann: @mynd44...fank u
You are most welcome. I just hope that will make you change . You have to realise that no on is being insulting but some people just can't read shorthands because of location differences and that's why its advisable to spell out your words
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Riskyman(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2012
Pritheeann: @mynd44...fank u

Should i tell you the truth You will never change coz you dont take to correction... I pity you bcoz your past is still and will be living with you.

Piss
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 10:49am On Oct 09, 2012
@riskyman you are you 2 tell me,i can neva chanqe??...you dont know me neither are you ma creator..so pls dnt judqe...
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2012
and pls am not mourninq anyone,.so y pity me
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2012
thanks @bimpee...
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Austinodark(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2012
Poster,sexy lips,can we hook up
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Pritheeann(f): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2012
no problem...
Re: Ow Can I Ovacome Ma Past???. by Princeparix(m): 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
no much advice is needed ma'am, just look back and appreciate u were nasty and remember>>>people had passed through worst experience and lived on. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex_lover / Inconvinient Truth About The Female Psychè... MUST READ !!!!! / Sincere Advice Needed!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.