Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc (3382 Views)

My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / 5 Of The World’s Most Feared Secret Societies / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by ayduamah: 1:39am On Oct 09, 2012
I've been thinking a lot about all these cults and associations or what ever we want to call them,a lot has been said thru different media and I've come to realise that a lot of those statements are really borne out of ignorance.
I'd like people to share first hand knowledge or trusted/confirmed information on this people.
I no wan join o,but I appreciate reasonable arguments-dbanj cannot be illuminati-his verse even got deleted on that track.thanku.do some rich politicians sleep wt their daughters for long life?if you hv correct info pls share
Thanku
Re: Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by Pysam(m): 5:22am On Oct 09, 2012
Am on this topic too wif you waitin for real talk
All I know is dt they exist and anything is possible
Re: Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by ayduamah: 2:28am On Oct 10, 2012
Oya mk we dey wait them to come talk o because some here follow
Re: Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by DevotedOne(m): 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The All Compassionate, The All Merciful. As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh; The peace be upon you, and The Mercy of Allah and HIS Blessings.

Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by ayduamah: 1:39am On Oct 09
I've been thinking a lot about all these cults and associations or what ever we want to call them,a lot has been said thru different media and I've come to realise that a lot of those statements are really borne out of ignorance.
I'd like people to share first hand knowledge or trusted/confirmed information on this people.
I no wan join o,but I appreciate reasonable arguments-dbanj cannot be illuminati-his verse even got deleted on that track.thanku.do some rich politicians sleep wt their daughters for long life?if you hv correct info pls share
Thanku

I would like to know of the statements that are borne out of ignorance, as these mentioned societies have existed for hundreds of years, and are well advanced in the "arts," of deception, tricknology. They are of the criminal mind, and are leading most people astray. A good place to begin is here.

Salaam/Peace DevotedOne
Re: Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by ayduamah: 9:15pm On Oct 13, 2012
I believe a lot more is ascribed to this people,well over their capability,if they r so much in control are we saying that God lacks control of his universe?are we saying that man now has full authority over life on earth?so many questions and yet very few answers.
Re: Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by DevotedOne(m): 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2012
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The All Compassionate, The All Merciful. As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh; The peace be upon you, and The Mercy of Allah and HIS Blessings.

Some people see the freedom of choice, given to man/woman, as the Greatest Gift from The Only God. True, man/woman has wasted this great gift due to lack of experience, failure to follow true Scriptural guidance, and generally, just following the crowd. It would seem that they all know of the Great God, The Eternal, as Most Compassionate, Most Merciful; as they are taking their sweet time returning to HIM, All Praise, Honour and Glory Is Due HIM, Alone.

Salaam/Peace. DevotedOne
Re: Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2012
Na wa o, Aluminati don come. . .
Re: Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by Johndoe100(m): 1:47am On Oct 14, 2012
ayduamah: I've been thinking a lot about all these cults and associations or what ever we want to call them,a lot has been said thru different media and I've come to realise that a lot of those statements are really borne out of ignorance.
Thanku

What do you want to know exactly?
Re: Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 14, 2012
^^^He seems not to believe (for reasons beyond my comprehension) that secret societies like Aluminati exist. . . .
Re: Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by ayduamah: 12:39am On Oct 18, 2012
I want people to share knowledge.
A lot of us are ignorant
Johndoe100:

What do you want to know exactly?
Re: Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by Johndoe100(m): 4:13am On Oct 19, 2012
ayduamah: I want people to share knowledge.
A lot of us are ignorant

This is still vague. You really can't expect people to come to NL and say something like "ok here are the secrets of .......... group". You can though get to understand the "thinking" behind the groups.
Re: Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 19, 2012
^^^That will be foolishnesss. . . .
Re: Secret Societies-illuminati,freemasons,ogboni Etc by TarryFour: 1:43am On May 06, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah Witnesses Latest Updates. / Satan How Far? / Some Reasons Why Atheist Are Usually Hard To Convince Back To God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.