Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast (13397 Views)

"Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / 3 PDP Governors In Buhari’s Team To Cameroon / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by jadakiss213(m): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2012
nex: This is the first sensible thing GEJ's administration has done. The Nigerian government would have been utterly humiliated.
well said.Don't mind these illiterate goons
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by jadakiss213(m): 8:49am On Oct 09, 2012
nex: This is the first sensible thing GEJ's administration has done. The Nigerian government would have been utterly humiliated.
well said.Don't mind these illiterate goons
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 09, 2012
I feel like crying for the bakassi people...
I jst imagine waking up tomorrow to hear my hometown has be given out to somali...
I curse the people that committed this evil!!!
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by charlsecy4(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2012
Does it mean Nigerians living in the area should start learning French?
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Debokan: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2012
The simple thing is just that Bakassi is now a territory in Cameroon. If I were there I'll simply abide by Cameroonian laws while hoping to retain Nigerian citizenship or taking up that of our new country. Shikena!
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
Aawww.......u want my attention don't you??

GTFOH!!
babe,nobody wants ur attention,but ur initially post shows a very obvious ignorance. U need to accept it and rest ur case.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Debokan: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2012
charlsecy4: Does it mean Nigerians living in the area should start learning French?

Southern Cameroon, formerly a British colony, speaks English
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Kslib(m): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2012
This is so so sad.. The people responsible for this shall pay for it.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2012
centje: babe,nobody wants ur attention,but ur initially post shows a very obvious ignorance. U need to accept it and rest ur case.
U must be blind......read previous posts again, ode!
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
U must be blind......read previous posts again, ode!
you're the blind mentally to have exhibited such ignorance in the first place.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2012
centje: you're the blind mentally to have exhibited such ignorance in the first place.
*Yawns*

U def can't read or just lack d ability to comprehend. What I needed to take back, I have! The others remain constant, and if u can't deal with dat, go kick rocks or better still, suck on a dyck and leave me d f*luck alone!
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by smoothcrim2090: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2012
Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa

Bakassi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bakassi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by ubong560(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2012
It's really painful and humanly sargastic. At times, i wonder whether we still av govt in dis country.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2012
GEJ should have a good explanation for this.

Nyway, his Presidency just got down graded in value.

Nigerians suffer and get killed only for him to turn around and consolidate OBJ exploits.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2012
No reason now for Nigeria to continue in my Opinion. All loss and no gains in dis country. Cameroon has more power than Nigeria. I just want my people out of dis Nigeria union like Ojukwu said. I don't even want any dirty south south and south east union, just a igbo country will suffice.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
*Yawns*

U def can't read or just lack d ability to comprehend. What I needed to take back, I have! The others remain constant, and if u can't deal with dat, go kick rocks or better still, suck on a dyck and leave me d f*luck alone!
is it nt clear from your abusive posts that you hv bn giving blow/job frm birth... Dnt get too worked up dear...jst deal with it or next time be civil!
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2012
Igbo country? That one na molue with 20 sitting, 200 standing lol. Can that erosion ridden landlocked land contain biafrans? Your guess is as good as mine. cheesy
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2012
kindabigg: Igbo country? That one na molue with 20 sitting, 200 standing lol. Can that erosion ridden landlocked land contain biafrans? Your guess is as good as mine. cheesy

Nigeria is a pathetic excuse of a country. I am sick of it. It cannot be salvaged no matter how hard any body tries. People put tribal wickedness over the common welfare of citizenry. Nigerians were actually fighting for Bakassi to be handed to Cameroon. Bakassi to me is an industry that can help take dis country to the next level with good management.

I don't want south south and south east union, but just a Igbo country. The rest of u should deal with dat and leave us alone to see how far we can get as Ndiigbo.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 09, 2012
centje: is it nt clear from your abusive posts that you hv bn giving blow/job frm birth... Dnt get too worked up dear...jst deal with it or next time be civil!
OMG!! Ur st*upidity gets more appalling by d min. Heffa, if u want some civility, start by giving it, dumbf*ck!!
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by ochukoccna: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2012
smoothcrim2090: Only Ghanaian RULE can save West Africa

Charley? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Those smelly mofos grin grin grin grin

@ post, it was apparent from the body language of our Aso Rock officials we didn't intend to fight angry angry for Bakkassi
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2012
@ Even if Obasanjo was corrupt, I can bet that this won't and cannot happen in his regime, who born dem??!! The guy na no-nonsense man!

[b][/b]This "shoe-less", coward of a President sef don dey irritate person......smh!

^^^^So, A Nigerian born and raised in Nigeria wrote this, huh Bwaahhahahahaha

Intelligence is subjective lol...

Topic:

No comment! grin
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Sunbellar: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2012
ige101:
I hate when people criticize someone unnecessarily .Its a pity u cant read a bold hand writting writting on the wall.is it not obvious u will definitely loose the appeal ?
To me this is the best thing he should do and u know it is over now ,so rest ur case after all u people didn't kill OBJ when he agreed to abide by the ruling then.After 9 years,11 months and some days to go u are calling for GEJ to be beheaded ,what a nation
Leave the clueless people instead of blaming Gowon n OBJ that ceded it to Cameroon, they are lashing on innocent GEJ
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^So, A Nigerian born and raised in Nigeria wrote this, huh Bwaahhahahahaha

Intelligence is subjective lol...

Topic:

No comment! grin
SHUT UP!! I corrected my initial post already! Politics was never my strength, so I mentioned earlier to u!!

GTFOH OLODO!!
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2012
Shollypopz:
SHUT UP!! I corrected my initial post already! Politics was never my strength, so I mentioned earlier!!

GTFOH OLODO!!

Hmmmm... I now see why you're always 'peppersouping' and 'suyaing' in the romance section with the other simpletons on there lol. *No pun intended"

I saw the crap debate you guys had over there... Bwhahahaha

However, don't tell me you know everything about Nigeria, when you know next to nothing next time... wink undecided

Big ups to Patrick Obahiagbon for the words: peppersouping and suyaing!! cool
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by saem(m): 10:34am On Oct 09, 2012
We are bound to feel bad if we look at the bakassi issue in isolation. I used to feel the same untill I got the whole picture. The truth is nigeria gained a lot of territories stretching from Borno down to adamawa cameroon actually wanted all of these territories back but the icj refused to grant them this desire. Cameroon got bakassi thinking it could use it to access the ocean but our existing agreements with sao tome and pricipe and also equatorial guinea will make it very impossible for them to access th ocean from the bakassi peninsula. Fellow nigerians, dialoque and diplomatic manouvaring are our only viable options in making sure that Nigerians living in bakassi peninsula don't suffer in the hands of the cameroonian govt. Sadly as it appear but that's just the reality.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by aljharem(m): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2012
PStylish: The presidency has made the right decision

Any attempt to reclaim Bakassi will be fiercely and unanimously resisted by the UN Security Council.

I'm sure you all know what that means.

Nigeria unlike the defunct Biafra republic will not start a war it has no chance of winning.

Gbammmmmm
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

Hmmmm... I now see why you're always 'peppersouping' and 'suyaing' in the romance section with the other simpletons on there lol. *No pun intended"

I saw the crap debate you guys had over there... Bwhahahaha

However, don't tell me you know everything about Nigeria, when you know next to nothing next time... wink undecided

Big ups to Patrick Obahiagbon for the words: peppersouping and suyaing!! cool
I don't talk too much.......I'll make u chew ur words back some other time!

Me, Simpleton??!! I will hv d last laugh, enjoy dis moment!

What are u talking about?? I was never in d debate only as a judge undecided undecided Btw, d debate isn't whack, hater!
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by thunderstorm1: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2012
We should not put the blame on the president after all it was OBJ that gave bakassi out to Cameron GEJ. Was only trying to get it back but unfortunately he did not succeed
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by taharqa: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2012
So Bakassi is finally gone..so so sad. The best scenario 4 Nigeria now is to encourage d ppl of Bakassi to remain in their ancestral land( resettling them wud be a terrible strategic mistake), insist that Cameroon respect their rights and that they retain their Nigerian citizenships( all these i think are containd in d Greentree Agreement). We must keep d ppl of Bakassi on our side and strive to protect dier rights as Nigerians living in Cameroonian territory as this is the main Leverage we wud have over any future Cameroonian shenanigans in dat region- it wud not only help us negotiate our future interests wit them but wud even give future Nigerian govts a leech to get back d territory if d need really arises yrs from now..... God's grace on our citizens in Bakassi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by omenziate(m): 11:02am On Oct 09, 2012
Obasanjo and Yakubu Gowon, u see wetin una collabo cause? Pple are being chased away from their ancestral land cuz of ur greed . May God have mercy on ur evil souls.
Re: Nigeria Finally Concedes Bakassi To Cameroon: Ahead Of Tuesday's Broadcast by hardbody: 11:16am On Oct 09, 2012
view of the foregoing, the Federal Government is of the informed view that with less than two days to the period when the revision will be statute barred (9th October, 2012), it would be impossible for Nigeria to satisfy the requirements of Articles 61(1) -(5) of the ICJ Statute,” Mr. Adoke said in the statement.

THis is what irked me the most. If Nigeria knew it would be impossible to satisfy the requirements of the Articles given that it has just about 2 days left to appeal, why did she not consider this appeal ahead of time. And as for damaging international reputation, did we ever have any reputation? It would have been better to fight till the last than to throw our hands up in despair. For once i regret being a Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only One LGA Now In Boko Haram Territory, Says Borno Speaker - VANGUARD / Photo Of The Quadruplet Delivered By Rachael Dickson, Governor Dickson's Wife / Ibrahim Idris Visits Family Of Late Francis Bolaji Odesanya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.