Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) (43713 Views)

Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri / The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son / Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by 190: 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2012
that security man must be sexkillz undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: that is naija men for you! Smfh!
Watin be dat one now? ehenn? cheesy
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by onyxo76(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
2sa2: What actually happened is this, the woman is an ashewo, they agreed the man would pay 10k for TDB. In the morning, the woman told the man to at least buy her food b4 she leaves, he said no wahala. The man then took here out to that eatery. After eating the following conversation ensued between the both of them;
man- oya bye bye, see you some other time, i had fun
woman- what of my money?
man- oh, i almost forgot, take 7k
woman- for what? our agreement was 10k
man-oh you think the food i bot for you was for free ba? please get out of here
woman- i no go gree o, i no force you to buy me food #grips him#
I was there.
i tend to go with your explanation

1 Like

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by WebSurfer(m): 3:37pm On Oct 09, 2012
Another blogger on it again with jargoons..
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by WebSurfer(m): 3:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
190: that security man must be sexkillz undecided undecided
Hahaha, my thoughts
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 09, 2012
Na this kind heavy duty i dey like feck...If her husband beat her again, i go send her MTN Flash..."Call me, I have preek for you"
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by hardbody: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: that is naija men for you! Smfh!

Did u just post that? Nigerian women do not help matters either. Assuming they are really a couple, why would the woman not wait till they get home and deal with the issues including the man. I guess oil and water don't mix. No sane man can date a fighter of a woman. Why should women assume that they can be aggressive in the public without repercussions? Food for thought, how many women fight themselves on the streets? They are always willing to aggress a man with the belief that nothing unto wards will happen to her. The guy should beat her thoroughly as a lesson so that she doesn't start a scene in a public place going forward

1 Like

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Kslib(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
Knnawuba: Who knows what must have caused it? It's indeed a shame! No matter thier differences, fighting in public is just out of the case. . . Join me to like this facebook page. . .=>https://www.facebook.com/pages/D%C3%ABf%C3%AFn%C3%AFt%C3%ABly-K%C3%AFngsl%C3%ABy/405089899534304
@op wetin be your business for their matter? Since you dont know what caused the fight,why not mind your business.. Cant you see the security man taking care of the situation?
Has it ever occured to you that these people might have settled their differences and moved on..
Why do people just snap people without their consent and show it to the whole world..?
Has it ever occured to you that those people might be someone's parents?
It's like you dont know the role a picture can play in someone's life,especially when on the internet for the whole world to see.
Many lives have been ruined cos of this careless act..
The funny thing is that "he posted this just for people to like his facebook page".. It
It's funny,what people can do for common useless" LIKE"
With the way things are going,i go begin waka with long cain or koboko incase any hhediiot try to snap me to test him new china phone...

1 Like

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
kunletiwoo: Watin be dat one now? ehenn? cheesy
kunle dear na wetin you think say e be? See as man dey fight with woman for public! Wetin you expect make pikin dey do? cry
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by vanstanzy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ishilove:
For real? Wow! shocked

Ladies can believe every $h!7. The guy is just twisting ur brain, girl.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by solomon111(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
salt 1: Blame the man! Why hit a woman? If she was verbally abusive,why not walk away instead of this show of shame? This picture shd go viral to teach them a lesson.one mad woman is bad enough but for the husband to join...
stfu!!
Feminist.
See her mouth like 'why not walk away'
Mscheww.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by 2sa2: 3:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
vanstanzy:

Ladies can believe every $h!7. The guy is just twisting ur brain, girl.
grin
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Dahbutter(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
2sa2: What actually happened is this, the woman is an ashewo, they agreed the man would pay 10k for TDB. In the morning, the woman told the man to at least buy her food b4 she leaves, he said no wahala. The man then took here out to that eatery. After eating the following conversation ensued between the both of them;
woman- what of my money?
I was there.

Interesting so when did dis happen to u? Hope your clothes didn't get torn. grin grin grin
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by jusuph: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
In front of Shoprite...what a mess
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by jigawatts(m): 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
eledalo:

Which kind. . .
So you were there when the man went to look for ashewo, when they agreed to have lunch, all thru during their conversation, to the point where they started fighting? This your kind lie, holy water no dey remove am o

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: kunle dear na wetin you think say e be? See as man dey fight with woman for public! Wetin you expect make pikin dey do? cry

grin Lmao! pikin go dey coordinate fight naw. Very funny... God help us shaaa. Take heart wink
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by jigawatts(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2012
woman- what of my money?
I was there.

WITNESS NUMBA 1 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by jusuph: 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
ß
Nairaland and their language.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by onatisi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2012
i love this thread
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by iykak47: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
salt 1: Blame the man! Why hit a woman? If she was verbally abusive,why not walk away instead of this show of shame? This picture shd go viral to teach them a lesson.one mad woman is bad enough but for the husband to join...
It's not only walk away, it's fly away even if she holds the man's shirt tightly.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Dahbutter(m): 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2012

Abi? The guy sabi aproko runs wella, woman wrapper

PortHarcourtBoy: Na this kind heavy duty i dey like feck...If her husband beat her again, i go send her MTN Flash..."Call me, I have preek for you"

Hahahaha! grin grin grin u are all kinds of crazy! U nearly let pepper run into my brains! angry
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by oradee: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2012
Rooneyboy: Acidosis pls take note : Nigerian couple ---not couples.

Back to topic---that is what marriage is all about,

Critically speaking the woman looks like a bag of rice, so one could understand the man's frustration.

...and everyone can understand ur stu.pidity!
I believe ur mum is still as slim as ur current gf...
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by vanstanzy(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2012

salt 1, circulating this picture, wont stop $h!7. Why cant the lady behave herself, when she knows if she misbehaves she'll be hit? Let me ask, do they lack brakes in their mouth?
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by 2sa2: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
Dahbutter:

Interesting so when did dis happen to u? Hope your clothes didn't get torn. grin grin grin
it wasn't me #shaggy# grin
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by onatisi(m): 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2012
iykak47: It's not only walk away, it's fly away even if she holds the man's shirt tightly.
1 :0
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by onatisi(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
Dahbutter:

Abi? The guy sabi aproko runs wella, woman wrapper

Hahahaha! grin grin grin u are all kinds of crazy! U nearly let pepper run into my brains! angry

no be only you oooooo , i dey roll for floor here , that is why i like my naija brodas dem sabi yab pass any body
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by onatisi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2012

Critically speaking the woman looks like a bag of rice, so one could understand the man's frustration.
guy wahlahi you bad oo, haba comparing someone with bag of rice , if the woman hear this na aluu killers she go send after you
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by 2mch(m): 4:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
LOL, what a heavy shame.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Mavor: 4:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
CastleandGreen: Things fall apart and the center can never never hold.
mere anarchy is loosed upon the world.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Gwekzy: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
Dis is very gud..
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by llouis: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2012
Abeg sufri sufri with the brazilian hair o!

But seriously, couldn't they have settled their differences at home over a kung fu game?
At least in street fighter you could do some very powerful supers, not to mentoion upper cuts...

I'd never hit a woman no matter what she says and does to me, i'd just walk away, eventually when her 5 minutes of madness has died down and her fishbrain dulls a bit she'll feel ashamed and come to regret her random actions of foolishness.

Me fighting my woman in public only shows eternity i have an eggHead and she a fishBrain!
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by playboy19(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2012

Critically speaking the woman looks like a bag of rice, so one could understand the man's frustration

Damn you boy, you bad cheesy! That was the first thing on my mind when i saw the picture. They'll keep consuming anything all in the name of getting fat. Nigerian ladies with their dumb-axs mentality. If you're fat, to them you are enjoying and your husband is taking care of you (when in truth, reserve is the case). So they keep taking anything just to get fat and get compliments from their duumb friends without giving a rat about the hubby spec.

Hey, if you think i'm generalizing, fukk you in advance cheesy cos 70-80% of naija ladies have this mentality, so you thinking differently don't really count wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout / The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.