Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) (43716 Views)

Caption This Picture Of My Friend's First Ever Visit To Shoprite At Owerri / The Mother Who's Proud To Parade Naked Infront Of Her 13-year-old Son / Her Married Couple friend Were Intimate Shamelessly Right Infront Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Sircuba: 8:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
See as d securityman dey press d wife pumpin...gain of separation though.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2012
playboy19:

Damn you boy, you bad cheesy! That was the first thing on my mind when i saw the picture. They'll keep consuming anything all in the name of getting fat. Nigerian ladies with their dumb-axs mentality. If you're fat, to them you are enjoying and your husband is taking care of you (when in truth, reserve is the case). So they keep taking anything just to get fat and get compliments from their duumb friends without giving a rat about the hubby spec.

Hey, if you think i'm generalizing, fukk you in advance cheesy cos 70-80% of naija ladies have this mentality, so you thinking differently don't really count wink

thank u bro, sinking the habit of remaining slim into their thick skulls is a huge task facing nigeria men
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nduking92(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
shoprite Ikeja.lol,next time u want to post frabacant fabrication make sure u organise urself Poster.dis pix is a funny pix which was online for months now.SHOPRITE is in ENUGU not IKEJA.lol
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by zeefever: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
Rooneyboy: Acidosis pls take note : Nigerian couple ---not couples.

Back to topic---that is what marriage is all about,

Critically speaking the woman looks like a bag of rice, so one could understand the man's frustration.

Actually,they look like bags of beans.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by pcwhiz(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
kunletiwoo: Na wa o! Truly the devil is homeless undecided undecided
sowie i guess u mean jobless grin
kunletiwoo: Na wa o! Truly the devil is homeless undecided undecided
sowie i guess u mean jobless
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ishilove: If I were the security man I would leave this hefty 'couple' to fight because if either of them should fall on him, na die be that grin

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha smiley
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by lawizle(m): 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
nikkyshyne: ^^ don't tell me you believe that shiit.

Bitches always trying to hide dr shit..
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nduking92: shoprite Ikeja.lol,next time u want to post frabacant fabrication make sure u organise urself Poster.dis pix is a funny pix which was online for months now.SHOPRITE is in ENUGU not IKEJA.lol

Who be this bush man ?
U just came here to display stupidit.y

Oh boi No go talk this thing outside where people dey vex o, make men no do jungle justice for that ya kokonut head.

(Shoprite just entered enugu last here, its been in lag for ages)
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by lawizle(m): 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
eledalo:

Which kind. . .
So you were there when the man went to look for ashewo, when they agreed to have lunch, all thru during t ;Dheir conversation, to the point where they started fighting? This your kind lie, holy water no dey remove am o

He was there when hin dey nak am akpaiko
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nduking92: shoprite Ikeja.lol,next time u want to post frabacant fabrication make sure u organise urself Poster.dis pix is a funny pix which was online for months now.SHOPRITE is in ENUGU not IKEJA.lol

NDUKA !
U need to be traveling once a while o , abeg , let it not cost u more damage.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by BLESSEDMAN2: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
In Agbarho Delta state a boy pick up a lady name Jennifer in his car to his family compound in Agbarho.The next morning he started groaning like a pig he could not talk neither eat for days. The family took him to so many places for help but there was no solution until they finally took him to Revival fasting and prayer ministry in Okoloba Street Warri Delta state lead by Evng. Sir SU Ayanyen he prayed for the boy and he became normal after some time he was ask what really happen? He said when he was about to make love with the girl suddenly the room change into a green color and the girl change into an animal that he could not recognise that is all he can remember until now. Those people who specialize in picking girls or prostitute one day you might carry ghost.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by belhomme(m): 11:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
u call dis ones couple? lobatan! go and check it out dis ones were adviced to couple
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by harlos: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
jay bee: hahahahahhahahaha
First thing that comes to mind, the wife don catch am with his excess tongue tongue tongue tongue
maybe dem jam for shoprite

Lobadi gobe
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by tropaz(m): 11:57pm On Oct 09, 2012

Critically speaking the woman looks like a bag of rice, so one could understand the man's frustration.
Dude, acidosis does not qualify this... I am an animal scientist! Peace...
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by harlos: 11:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
BLESSED MAN: In Agbarho Delta state a boy pick up a lady name Jennifer in his car to his family compound in Agbarho.The next morning he started groaning like a pig he could not talk neither eat for days. The family took him to so many places for help but there was no solution until they finally took him to Revival fasting and prayer ministry in Okoloba Street Warri Delta state lead by Evng. Sir SU Ayanyen he prayed for the boy and he became normal after some time he was ask what really happen? He said when he was about to make love with the girl suddenly the room change into a green color and the girl change into an animal that he could not recognise that is all he can remember until now. Those people who specialize in picking girls or prostitute one day you might carry ghost.
thank God say the boy dey ok at last, praise God...
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by greatgod2012(f): 12:01am On Oct 10, 2012
this shows how mature both of them are
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by jamace(m): 3:21am On Oct 10, 2012
Eyaaa. They went to Shoprite and failed to shopright. sad
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by lastpage: 6:06am On Oct 10, 2012
salt 1: Blame the man! Why hit a woman? If she was verbally abusive,why not walk away instead of this show of shame? This picture shd go viral to teach them a lesson.one mad woman is bad enough but for the husband to join...
You mean the picture "showed the man hitting the woman"?

Or are you the man in question and you 're telling us "You did hit her"? shocked shocked

Stop being a "Tow-rag" please.

Lastpage!
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by azzima(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2012

bag of rice?you are such an idiot.what type of human being are you?is that all you can say?your mother is probably one.aloriburuku.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Rooneyboy(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2012
azzima: bag of rice?you are such an idiot.what type of human being are you?is that all you can say?your mother is probably one.aloriburuku.

U can say what ever pleases u; its a free world afterall,
What I do know is that my mum would beauty hands down in a beauty contest.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by magiccheche: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2012
This is absolutely bad. I'm actually temperamental but if it were to be me, i would have controlled my anger untill we get home. Definitely not in public sad sad sad sad
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by magiccheche: 8:01am On Oct 10, 2012
tropaz:
Dude, acidosis does not qualify this... I am an animal scientist! Peace...
U mean a ZOOLOGIST? tongue
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by magiccheche: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2012
No doubt, i'm temperamental but if it were to be me, i would have controlled my anger at least until we get home. My anger would have died off even before getting home. This is nothing but a show of shame.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by queensmith: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2012
the photo is funny grin grin grin
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by jalay(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidosis™:
lmao..
you mean we should join you to LIKE Nigerian couple fighting in shoprite?
S-she
H-has
A-amebor
M-mounted
E-everywhere.[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by vanstanzy(m): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
vivacious vivi: No so called man should ever ever lay hands on a woman. Else, he is nothing short of d lowest form of animal! That said, Shame on them both!!!

Madam Vivi, the best way to bring up ur girls is to teach them to control their tempers and mouths, or else guys (either their classmates, schoolmates or anywhere) might beat them up and, neither will u be there to save them. Not everyone has a sound upbringing. That'll be the best legacy to give ur girls.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by ayodele123(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
Many men beat their wives but come to nairaland to preach that a man who beats his wife is a beast.
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by harlos: 12:19am On Oct 11, 2012
simo4real: For Garri marketers this is good news for you.Garri is now on sachet with sugar and groundnuts combine grin grin grin grin grin
ibeg shey I fit get am for shoprite
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by Nduking92(m): 7:31am On Oct 13, 2012
Rooneyboy:

Who be this bush man ?
U just came here to display stupidit.y

Oh boi No go talk this thing outside where people dey vex o, make men no do jungle justice for that ya kokonut head.

(Shoprite just entered enugu last here, its been in lag for ages)
nwa u be aboki o,i de tel u o.d shoprite u wia talking about was built last year 2011,and u ar wynin dat ur senile mouth to b talkin rubbish,take time and mind how u write things hia.mtschwew
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by PetDancer(f): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2012

lwkmddddddd....u have bad mouth o
Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by nobniger: 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2013
I wish this woman knows where gyms are and take the man shopping again a month later.

Re: Couple Fighting Infront Of Shoprite At Ikeja. . .(Pic) by dabiggy: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2015
salt1:
Blame the man! Why hit a woman? If she was verbally abusive,why not walk away instead of this show of shame? This picture shd go viral to teach them a lesson.one mad woman is bad enough but for the husband to join...

Know ye all that women are delicately created with verbal power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Battles British Wife Over $21million Divorce Payout / The Oldest Couple In Gelegele, Edo State. Husband Is 105yrs Old & Wife 95yrs / He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.