Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,868 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

ALUU4 We Need To Stand As 1 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ALUU4 We Need To Stand As 1 (720 Views)

Pictures Of 13 Suspects Of UNIPORT Killings (Aluu4) / Names Of The Masterminds Of The Gruesome Murder Of ALUU4 / 'I Watched Them Kill My Brother' Tekena's Sister (ALUU4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ALUU4 We Need To Stand As 1 by tegamans: 9:41am On Oct 09, 2012
i was shocked and surprised to see what happened to those young men (ALUU4) seriously i have been disturbed and i have been praying for their souls to rest in peace. the manner at which they were killed is wicked and heartless for a fellow human to do such to same . i know we all want justices but i think we should all pray and dedicate a day of prayers for God to listen to the cry and heavy heart of all those who seek justices. i searched for these boys profile on facebook , you need to see how good looking , bright and talented they are . i can imagine the pains there close friends and family are going through right now .please help broadcast on your Blog and other social medial site for all Nigerian youth and Nigerians to dedicate on FRIDAY 12TH OCTOBER as a day of prayer and mourning for this young men whos life where cut short by some few heartless animals in human skin . we should all gather in groups in our various schools, community , streets , market and anywhere we find ourselfs to pray to God on FRIDAY 12TH . i know God will hear us all and will see to it that justice is fully served
Re: ALUU4 We Need To Stand As 1 by Ademolag(m): 10:12am On Oct 09, 2012
But is it that everybody that witness are all heartless and soo foolish that none of the couldn't be fast to inform the police of what was happening before the boys were killed? Animals are better than these people, i don't know what to compare them with.
Re: ALUU4 We Need To Stand As 1 by arramyjay: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2012
Ademola g: But is it that everybody that witness are all heartless and soo foolish that none of the couldn't be fast to inform the police of what was happening before the boys were killed? Animals are better than these people, i don't know what to compare them with.

Same question I asked!!!

(1) (Reply)

NFL Player Kills Girlfriend And Himself / j. / .................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.