Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict (31267 Views)

Pc Pes 2013 Keeps Crashing To Desktop / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. / Official NL FIFA 13 Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2012
I used to give FIFA credits for best graphics and PES for best gameplay. But now, judging from the pictures u uploaded, i think all credit goes to PES. PES 13 lo lè sé.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by babarazy: 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2012
spenca: Seriously pes gameplay is too cheap for mi,I cn just use ronaldo to just mess a team up ,that's just not cool n kinda boring ....#teamfifa
Not only Ronaldo. Even, Ibrahimovic, Aguero and Didier Drogba.
kpolli:

Which PES?
PES 2012
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by ozor1: 12:50pm On Oct 29, 2012
ave been a long die hard konami fan wen i played.pro 13 i was like this is d best game ever n i was even boastin cus i got it pre lealeased.3days b4 lunch.leta i tried.fifa13.lo and behold i ave nt touch d pes since dat tym.summary.pes13 got d best graphics.user experience.etc.buh wen it comes to gaming hardcore.fifa wins hands down

1 Like

Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by ichidodo: 12:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
SUPER STAR SOCCER DELUXE ALL THE WAY. KEEPER FUMBO! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOOOAAAL!

3 Likes

Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by ozor1: 12:57pm On Oct 29, 2012
ichidodo: SUPER STAR SOCCER DELUXE ALL THE WAY. KEEPER FUMBO! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOOOAAAL!
lol.sega tins
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by KINGwax(m): 12:58pm On Oct 29, 2012
I don't even play dt PES of a game. Though my brothers do. When ever the guys are around, we play PES. but i stick to my old school winning eleven 9. The other winning eleven 10 to other sequence are jes like PES. A game where u can use messi or ronaldo from midfield to scrape a shot at the any fuckin where and get a goal. Oh, i remember, kaka, malouda too. I'll try d Fifa though
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by mmmustapha(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2012
Pes all d way, I remember my favourite pes 2011 very good @ defence n attack
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by HayZee06(m): 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2012
I was a fan of Pes b4, nw judging frm d Fifa12 and 13 I tink d credits goes 2 Fifa the gameplay, graphics and many tinz...in Fifa u cnt use one player as u like u av 2 play as a team unlike Pes where I can use Messi or Ronaldo 2 anytin I like witout usin any oda player...#FifaOnPoint

1 Like

Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Andy1985ng(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
I have tried to force myself to like PES again after the FIFA dominance but it just doesn't happen. The Realistic gameplay, commentry, stadia and players are superb! Demba Ba bows down to Allah when he scores, Balotelli does his macho pose when he scores etc. I scored with Ramsey at Stoke's ground and the boos were very loud with the commentator referring to the serious injury he sustained earlier in his career....enuf said!

4 Likes

Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by waleski(m): 1:11pm On Oct 29, 2012
I am amazed when people say pes has better gameplay than fifa.for crying out loud in pes all u need to do is have a messi or ronaldo and u culd score outrageous and unrealistic goals,the stamina doesn't go down, they run with the same level of energy from d 1st minute to the last minute,that is not gameplay. Gameplay is when u have to pass and move,player's runs are intelligent,the ref does not blow his whistle @ any slight touch,the goalkeeper's al is amazing,passing and controlling is not perfect,u can not just get past ur marker with relative ease and d commentary is glorious that gameplay,that what fifa offers u,if u are a lazy gamer who doesn't want to think and outsmart ur opponent, pes is for u,but if u want to experience real life thrills and realism,for d love of God go get urself fifa

8 Likes

Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 29, 2012
waleski: I am amazed when people say pes has better gameplay than fifa.for crying out loud in pes all u need to do is have a messi or ronaldo and u culd score outrageous and unrealistic goals,the stamina doesn't go down, they run with the same level of energy from d 1st minute to the last minute,that is not gameplay. Gameplay is when u have to pass and move,player's runs are intelligent,the ref does not blow his whistle @ any slight touch,the goalkeeper's al is amazing,passing and controlling is not perfect,u can not just get past ur marker with relative ease and d commentary is glorious that gameplay,that what fifa offers u,if u are a lazy gamer who doesn't want to think and outsmart ur opponent, pes is for u,but if u want to experience real life thrills and realism,for d love of God go get urself fifa

That picture you put is unrealistic and not PES goals.

PES 2013 was out of stock in many stores in london. Even in Oxford Circus one week agter release. Had to get mine online.

[size=18pt]Furthermore, you are talking of the old PES. You cant dribble everybody with Messi or Ronaldo in PES 2013 if you dont know the advanced dribbling controls[/size]

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2012
LMAO! Iniesta looks like shrek in FIFA

Anyways, I, like okija have been a loyal fan of konami since the sooroo aka Winning eleven 4 days. I've never like fifa and I never will.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Dauchman(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

PES 2013 was out of stock in many stores in london. Even in Oxford Circus one week agter release. Had to get mine online.

[size=18pt]Furthermore, you are talking of the old PES. You cant dribble everybody with Messi or Ronaldo in PES 2013 if you dont know the advanced dribbling controls[/size]

Actually the picture is d very true situation of things btw fifa and Pes in europe. In europe they do not put out as much copies of pes as they do of fifa. Even at midnight of release day for fifa, you would see the massive queues, feels like every1 is out dat night but on Pes release u see very small crowds. The figures also speak for themselves. I don't knw where in london u found an empty shelf for Pes.
Also he is right about using one player to do all d dribbling, give me a messi or ronaldo and I wld run past u like u hav no defenders
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2012
In nigeria, PES controls the market, thats what we play and I dont it will change in the long run.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dauchman:

Actually the picture is d very true situation of things btw fifa and Pes in europe. In europe they do not put out as much copies of pes as they do of fifa. Even at midnight of release day for fifa, you would see the massive queues, feels like every1 is out dat night but on Pes release u see very small crowds. The figures also speak for themselves. I don't knw where in london u found an empty shelf for Pes.
Also he is right about using one player to do all d dribbling, give me a messi or ronaldo and I wld run past u like u hav no defenders

HMV OXford Circus

Game Oxford Cricus

HMV Bayswater.

You have not played PES 2013 and that is why you make that assumption that you can dribble people with Messi or Ronaldo easily.

1) You first need to learn their movements. Messi and Ronaldo both have quick turns but that alone wont help you. You need to know how it differs from others first and how to use it in one-on-one situations

2) You also need to know how to mix their turns with advanced dribbling controls/Linked feints with the second Joystick (+ L1/R2)

3) With 1 and 2, your opponent also can still defend because the AI supports 2 man marking. A good opponent knows how to mark with one defender and cover up with the next defender. There are also pressure/delay tactics to slow down the attacker and bring reinforcement defenders.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by waleski(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2012
4.5 million copies sold in 5 days, the fastest selling sports game in history, footballers tweet about playing fifa all the time surely 4.5 million people playing fifa can't be deluded..no doubt pes upped its game dis year but fifa is more polished and refined...I play pes a lot with my guys and I have gamers who have reached a certain level of gaming where they are masters in both games but most still prefer to test their skills on the more unpredictable absorbing gameplay of fifa
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
charloski:

I still remember this game.. where i always give one dude to help me set my information..... coz every thin was in Japanese... it was so fun.... When Roberto Carlos was an obvious cheat!!) Real Cheat grin grin grin grin
. . . FORMATION
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Dauchman(m): 1:45pm On Oct 29, 2012
yuzedo:

You know your game sir!
Lets take it from the 90's, starting with ISS, to FIFA, when Winning Eleven eventually came out, it was like... WHOAAAAA!!!! ((((( Mind Blown )))))
FIFA is just mehhh![/b] Pro is for avid gamers, you never see people gambling money while playing FIFA cos that game isn't quite it[b]. Any girl can play FIFA, but for u to be a master, knowing basic configs and moves, box + X, L2 + direction, tapping L1, there's no arguing, Winning Eleven/Pro Evolution franchise takes the cake!

.. But without doubt, the greatest game ever made is: Captain Majeed Soccer grin
... Sven Ericksson football was the WORST game ever made in life.. OMG, recollection is traumatic! cry cry

With the Emboldened statement I would like to belive you are just clowning around. I am very sure u hav never heard of virgin gaming. You should google that and see how much gambling or how much pple pay to play fifa against other people.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 29, 2012
waleski: 4.5 million copies sold in 5 days, the fastest selling sports game in history, footballers tweet about playing fifa all the time surely 4.5 million people playing fifa can't be deluded..no doubt pes upped its game dis year but fifa is more polished and refined...I play pes a lot with my guys and I have gamers who have reached a certain level of gaming where they are masters in both games but most still prefer to test their skills on the more unpredictable absorbing gameplay of fifa

More people bought the nintendo wii than Ps3 or xbox 360

Quantity does not equate to quality.

FIFa's gameplay is to mechanistic/mechanical to a fault even though the gameplay is great
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2012
can fifa2013 be played on pc?
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by waleski(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2012
Dis year's rivalry has improved between the two games, the margin is even thinner and the final verdict really is: to each his own,each gamer has his preference and i prefer fifa #enughsaid
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by honeric01(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
J12: In nigeria, PES controls the market, thats what we play and I dont it will change in the long run.

Do we have 2 Nigeria? undecided
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by cheddarking(m): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2012
The major advantage FIFA has over PES is its superior online package...

FIFA13 was made for online gaming - The multiplayer modes are very immersive and addictive.
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by kpolli(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

Winning 11 and PES are the same from the same company- KONAMI.

in Europe, it is PES while in America and Japan, it is Winning 11.

We had pirated NTSC (AMERICAN REGION) CDs onthe ps1 and ps2, therefore, most Nigerians know it as Winning Eleven

PES in America now
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by kpolli(m): 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2012
babarazy:
Not only Ronaldo. Even, Ibrahimovic, Aguero and Didier Drogba. PES 2012

Try 2013, old man Scholes would chance Ronaldo
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by kpolli(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2012
ozor1: ave been a long die hard konami fan wen i played.pro 13 i was like this is d best game ever n i was even boastin cus i got it pre lealeased.3days b4 lunch.leta i tried.fifa13.lo and behold i ave nt touch d pes since dat tym.summary.pes13 got d best graphics.user experience.etc.buh wen it comes to gaming hardcore.fifa wins hands down

Sorry don't agree with you. . . . Even the faithful Americans who tried both agreed PES is better
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Femiii: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2012
Okija_juju: I have been a true and loyal fan of KONAMI..

We started all the way from 'Winning Eleven.. 4.' (with Japanese commentary and even the player names and sometimes the game menu in Japanese.. When Roberto Carlos was an obvious cheat!!)

to PES 13

FIFA definitely owns the graphics, licences and all those other small details.. However, KONAMI brings the fire.. Makes you feel like you are in control. Makes you confident in your ability to make a comeback even when the odds are stacked against you.. KONAMI gameplay has always been phenomenal..

I own the FIFA 12 & PES 12 and yet whenever the boys come through, we are always on PES..

As far as soccer games are concerned, I pledge my loyalty to KONAMI and no one else..
robeto caroso.....gud old memories
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by kpolli(m): 3:05pm On Oct 29, 2012
Logicboy03:

#GBAM
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by sniperwolf(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
spenca: Seriously pes gameplay is too cheap for mi,I cn just use ronaldo to just mess a team up ,that's just not cool n kinda boring ....#teamfifa
Play PES 2012 in Super Star difficulty Level with either Madrid or Barca, you will not beat most of the teams with low AI
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by kpolli(m): 3:08pm On Oct 29, 2012
waleski: 4.5 million copies sold in 5 days, the fastest selling sports game in history, footballers tweet about playing fifa all the time surely 4.5 million people playing fifa can't be deluded..no doubt pes upped its game dis year but fifa is more polished and refined...I play pes a lot with my guys and I have gamers who have reached a certain level of gaming where they are masters in both games but most still prefer to test their skills on the more unpredictable absorbing gameplay of fifa

Please go on ebay and find out how many are selling used FIFA or PES. . . . Tells u how many are throwing FIFA away
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Femiii: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2012
ichidodo: SUPER STAR SOCCER DELUXE ALL THE WAY. KEEPER FUMBO! GOAL! GOAL! GOAL! GOOOAAAL!
keeper fumble is for ps 1.keeper na sule...koshiiii
Re: FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2012
waleski: I am amazed when people say pes has better gameplay than fifa.for crying out loud in pes all u need to do is have a messi or ronaldo and u culd score outrageous and unrealistic goals,the stamina doesn't go down, they run with the same level of energy from d 1st minute to the last minute,that is not gameplay. Gameplay is when u have to pass and move,player's runs are intelligent,the ref does not blow his whistle @ any slight touch,the goalkeeper's al is amazing,passing and controlling is not perfect,u can not just get past ur marker with relative ease and d commentary is glorious that gameplay,that what fifa offers u,if u are a lazy gamer who doesn't want to think and outsmart ur opponent, pes is for u,but if u want to experience real life thrills and realism,for d love of God go get urself fifa

Nuff said. Started out with PES too but just can't find my way back after discovering FIFA. You need to think more, be a bit more patient, use the team to play instead of relying so much on a Ronaldo or Messi,the passing game is tidy etc

PES is for the lazy... cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread / PS4 Online Community / Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.