Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,691 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (85643 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by alaoeri: 1:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
ayo jango: Why commit urself to someone you hardly see or run into @ will that's just punishment.
Communication,companionship and d persons presence enhances a relationship.

What makes yu think a partner won't b screwin smone else even while talkin to yu on phone
Those that mean someone u often see won't be bleeping around if the person want to. It all depend on the ppl involve in both distance & close relationship.
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by Goldenheart(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
Abujafood: 7. He picks up fights with you easily and more often than before.... Means he's becoming bored and irritated with you

8. Doesn't pick or returns your calls and gives only frivolous reasons for behaving that way ...... Same as above but in addition is not totally sure of what to do (leave or stay)

9. Doesn't play heartily like before ....... (you are less appealing to him now than ever before)

More to come as I recall!
we re talking bout distant relationship. U been watchng 2much naija movies
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by swizz01(m): 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ rily made a lot of points here man........cz dts wat I'm in2....
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by tinuolababy(f): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2012
ibrash600: I hate distance relationship, it never work for me, i have tried it twice but same noni undecided

i tried it twice too dear but it didnt work.The second experience was very painful i almost ended up in the Hospital.The relationship packed up two Months ago.The Guy got married last Month.So saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!!

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by buchibabe: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
seedord247: why would you be in a long distance relationship in the first place?
If u start a relaationship wit one who decides to go abroad for one reason or d oda dats for good,u hv no choice dan to let him/her go. Dats wen d whole issue of long distance stuff now comes in
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by buchibabe: 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
I was in a relationship wit someone who stays in d same neighbourhood wit me in west london uk.I got bk to naija in march 2012,while he came visiting in april. After he wen bk to uk in june,dat was d end o. Bt dis is someone who was like my all n all in london. We visit ourselves almost evryday wen we r free,send msgs,calls etc. Bt 1month and 3wks after he went bk,tins just took a diff turn. I would call,no reponse only to be called bk at nite. Long distance stuff is a no-no for me though it werks for some

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by Hemanwel(m): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2012
bid4rich: It depends on the person and how you meet each other. Im in a distance relationship and it has been so so so good. We talk at least 20, 30 minutes everyday at a stretch. Thank God for trust and mutual understanding anyway. Thats the way to go
On ExtraCool??
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2012
Damn... M just 21 wt a long distance relationship getin to one year nd none of these apply to ma relationship.. Thank God..... Nice points though.... Abuja to benin aint easy but Gid aids us...
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by rionel(m): 2:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
Distance Relationship is not dat gud,what if u r in love wit ur neighbour,u truely love her she na went 2 skul is dat nt long distance relationship..Pls friend i need good idea pychics
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by Euroclydon(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Na SHE dey do am pass....everything cannot be he,he ,he. Some even experience these in short distance relationships.
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by reeeT(f): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nice piece.seems like u are refering to my relationship now i practically no .tnks
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by GboyegaD(m): 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
solidbroda: Why "HE"? Why not "She"? Are you meaning to tell everyone that men are the only one who cause long distant relationships to fail?. Women are more likely to stray in long distant relationship. Reason is, their little brain can't seem to understand what is right from what is wrong. Like a thread that made up a front page one time "why do women bleep wherever they go?"
+100
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by GboyegaD(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Mine is working and God has been good to us. I think it depends on the parties involved.
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by bid4rich(m): 5:09pm On Oct 09, 2012
tomakint:

Obiyor God Bless you 1 billion times, exactly my stance on this 'very sensitive and volatile issue'. I don't want the message "it's working for me" to be encouraged here! For the young ones here, who might be too naive to fall for the bait (trust me it's a bait) they may not forgive those preaching the message of 'its working for me'! The world lives on pretense, to those involved in distance relationship why not ask your distant partner some sensitive questions about how he or she is coping, then add 1+ 2 together, you will see it's not the best of relationship ways.

does it then mean that it will never work in all stance? Think! While it may work for some few, it may not work for some other people. It all based on how you started it and the kind of emotion you have towards each other. But that doesnt mean that it will not work in all cases
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by Joe50(m): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2012
GboyegaD: Mine is working and God has been good to us. I think it depends on the parties involved.

that's good... But wait. You mean no guy is f*ucking her over there huh.

Guy be wise, distance relationship na wahala, you might be communicating as well, but she's not a stone, some one over there must f*ck her.
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by bid4rich(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
Hemanwel: On ExtraCool??

not at all, during the day and after I close from work. I dont care how much I spent, I do that to keep her closer to my heart everyday.
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by bid4rich(m): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
Joe50:

that's good... But wait. You mean no guy is f*ucking her over there huh.

Guy be wise, distance relationship na wahala, you might be communicating as well, but she's not a stone, some one over there must f*ck her.

its because that is what you have been doing. You will find it hard to believe in your partner if you cannot believe in yourself. Remember he who lives in a glass house dont throw stones o ehn ehn
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by lapagegirl(f): 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2012
packman: [size=20pt]God Knows Dis thread was meant 4 me i have bin suffering in silence GOSH 4 once i feel grateful 2 niaraland [/size]
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by lapagegirl(f): 5:27pm On Oct 09, 2012
You spoke my mind
packman: [size=20pt]God Knows Dis thread was meant 4 me i have bin suffering in silence GOSH 4 once i feel grateful 2 niaraland [/size]
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by tomakint: 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
bid4rich:

does it then mean that it will never work in all stance? Think! While it may work for some few, it may not work for some other people. It all based on how you started it and the kind of emotion you have towards each other. But that doesnt mean that it will not work in all cases

My dear I am only helping your case, and I have never said its not working for a few (read thru my posts) I am only against unnecessary overhyping of such type of relationship go thru other people's post here and learn fast!

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by Meeky(m): 6:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
Point 5 is the most paramount
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by Jaywon242(m): 6:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
I think it depends on d pple involved. Their commitment,love and trust dat exist in d relationship. I and my gurl were in d same state b4 now until she went for NYSC. She'll be thru by February nxt year. From where she is to where I am is abt 5 hrs journey and she comes visiting once in a month. I ve been to where she's serving only twice. We talk everyday and we ve been talking evrydae since we met. D relationship is abt 18 months old now. It's been good so far and we r getting married nxt year after her service. She's been very open and trustworthy. She gave me her facebook p/word nd she doesnt hide her fone. She hasnt given me any reason to doubt her. Pple arnd her even attests to her faithfulness and even her frnds say it. Dey even say u too love dis Jaywon sef. I think I'm lucky to have her. It's nt always like dis for everybody. And I ve been very faithful to her too. Her mom calls me almost every week and her dad also does. And I ve seen some couples who stay in d same environment and yet dey still Bleep around. I dnt like long distance relationship dat's very far sha, like UK/USA to Nija.

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
My brother and his girl have been dating since say maybe 20006/07 he went to the states in 2008 and he talks to the gal frequently she broke up with him dis year, why can't she be patient?
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by RIchibabe(f): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
Am into a distance relationship, and its affecting me a lot, i can't call it quit now because we have come in a long way, 3years now, i have never dated any other guy apart from him, i fell lonely sometimes, we only talk on phone, n we see 2wise in a year, am so tired.
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by ichidodo: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
RIchibabe: Am into a distance relationship, and its affecting me a lot, i can't call it quit now because we have come in a long way, 3years now, i have never dated any other guy apart from him, i fell lonely sometimes, we only talk on phone, n we see 2wise in a year, am so tired.
I THINK U DESERVE BETTER, BEEN IN A 5Year LONGDIS MESELF. IF AINT WORKIN THEN DROP IT. URE MENTAL WEL-BEING MATTERS A LOT.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by RIchibabe(f): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
jalay: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin thats what they wanted.. fadein and fadeout..
honestly speaking relationships get bored when the opposite is no longer attractive as "usual". you only have to sit down and talk on the issues limiting the relationship.. grin grin grin grin
RIchibabe: Am into a distance relationship, and its affecting me a lot, i can't call it quit now because we have come in a long way, 3years now, i have never dated any other guy apart from him, i fell lonely sometimes, we only talk on phone, n we see 2wise in a year, am so tired.
my dear where will i start from? I can o
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by RIchibabe(f): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2012
ichidodo: I THINK U DESERVE BETTER, BEEN IN A 5Year LONGDIS MESELF. IF AINT WORKIN THEN DROP IT. URE MENTAL WEL-BEING MATTERS A LOT.
My Dear i have tried, but its not working, i love him so much,my pray to God is that it leads to marriage.
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by Shadoky(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
Distance relationship is a very big threat to the heart which can lead to suicide when d unexpected happened. Am just recovely 4rm d heart brake, tank god 4 saving my life.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by rivieranights: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
Jaywon242: I think it depends on d pple involved. Their commitment,love and trust dat exist in d relationship. I and my gurl were in d same state b4 now until she went for NYSC. She'll be thru by February nxt year. From where she is to where I am is abt 5 hrs journey and she comes visiting once in a month. I ve been to where she's serving only twice. We talk everyday and we ve been talking evrydae since we met. D relationship is abt 18 months old now. It's been good so far and we r getting married nxt year after her service. She's been very open and trustworthy. She gave me her facebook p/word nd she doesnt hide her fone. She hasnt given me any reason to doubt her. Pple arnd her even attests to her faithfulness and even her frnds say it. Dey even say u too love dis Jaywon sef. I think I'm lucky to have her. It's nt always like dis for everybody. And I ve been very faithful to her too. Her mom calls me almost every week and her dad also does. And I ve seen some couples who stay in d same environment and yet dey still Bleep around. I dnt like long distance relationship dat's very far sha, like UK/USA to Nija.
. thankgod its working for you,but bro,forget all these she gives me her phone and password stuff o.they can give you everything and still be fucking their next door neigbour.fear corpers o.
Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by tomakint: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
Shadoky: Distance relationship is a very big threat to the heart which can lead to suicide when d unexpected happened. Am just recovely 4rm d heart brake, tank god 4 saving my life.

Welcome from 'fantasy world' to the 'real world', don't worry you will live LONG on the face of the EARTH! I am happy for you!!! Don't worry (since you are wiser now) your 'own' will come and when you find her stick her, don't give room for distance love again, it almost don't exist in the real world, but in the 'fantasy world' anything goes! Congrats!!

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading by Kenfil(f): 3:03pm On Feb 12, 2013
Its not easy mehn...its killing me(& i know its not easy on him too) but all d same...we've been holding on..hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / Naija Sex Story: My Hot Romantic Sex With Aunt Sara / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.