Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

"I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (73429 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by highlandre(m): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Seek God's forgiveness, never open those legs for him again, and jor go get married fast or get a partner! The more you remain single or unmarried, the easier it's gonna be to even sleep with your daughters' husbands when you get tipsy again. Lastly, by all means, avoid seeing your friend's husband. Thank you
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by alaoeri: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2012
Have read this same poo on 3different blogs. undecided
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by jude33084(m): 3:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hmmm, Ɣ☺Ʊ enjoyed it didn't Ɣ☺Ʊ wink why complaining naaa grin
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Okijajuju1(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
247naijagossip: A reader of our blog needs your advice....Please read carefully!!!

I have a problem that I can’t share with anyone close to me.

My best friend and I grew up together and since the day we met when we were 11 we were inseparable. We did and still do everything together. We went to the same University and we were roommates after we graduated for a couple years.

She ended up moving out with her fiance and I bought a house and focused on my career. Since then we definitely don’t spend as much time together as we used to and because our lives took different turns. She’s had 3 babies in the last few years and I am the Godmother of the last born. We still live fairly close to each other and her husband and I became close over the time they dated up until now.

I think he’s a good looking man and I always thought he was attractive. Lately, he’s been complaining about her not taking care of herself, not losing the baby weight and always looking shabby but he works out all the time and complained to me about her not going to the gym and changing over the duration of their marriage.

A few weeks ago I babysat for her and she forgot to take some the clothes she bought to my house so she sent her husband to come get them. It was late and I had been drinking and when he came in I offered him a drink which led to about 3 drinks and we ended up having sex.

My friend called me right before he left and said that she was so happy that me and her husband are friends and that we get along so well and that she could trust me with him. I’ve betrayed my best friend and Godchildren in the worse way possible and I can’t live with myself .I’m so shamed of my actions and giving into my impulses.

I haven’t been able to talk to her like we normally do and I don’t know what to do……I made a HUGE mistake. Please tell me what should I do?

First of all.. This story sounds like a story you see on HINTS magazine, BETTER LOVERS and STORIES THAT TOUCH..

Now, just because say na internet, lets assume its true..

The only thing to do is 'STOP FHUCKING YOUR BEST FRIENDS HUSBAND'..

You are not pregnant, so nothing has spoilt..

SHIKINA!!
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by peterowode: 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
what you did is very wrong.
you need to ask god for forgiveness and pray your friend never finds out
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Joshalpha(m): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
hope the sex was sweet, u knw, wt d man wrkin out and all..anyway, its a secfet u may hv to die wt, I mean, if he isnt ready to do d confession, then dnt do it..
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Remzolution: 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
ds isn't d best place 2get ansa. U'l end up wif dozens of advices dt wil evntualy worsen n cmplicate ur emotns...am jst passing wif toothpick in my mouth!
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by MrsChima1(f): 3:04pm On Oct 11, 2012
I am going to keep it real here because some people will deny it to the bitter end.

This message is for the married women....KEEP YOUR FRIENDS, ASSOCIATES, and co-workers OUT OF YOUR HUSBAND'S FACE. There is no need for them to be in your husband's face. He has friends that he can talk to and if he need a female companion...THAT'S YOUR JOB.

I am not saying that your friends and company are hoes...but you need to watch the single ones the most. Don't exclude the married one either because they can be some dirty hoes.

Your friends has no business asking you personal things regarding your husband..if she do...WATCH THAT HO. Tell her to get her own man and stay away from yours. It is unfortunate that we live in a world where people have no boundaries or respect for marriage/relationship these days so don't think your relationship is safe from temptation!

In fact...check out my diary because that is going to be my next topic! wink
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by magnumx: 3:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
poster registered on October 08, 2012, fake story tongue
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 3:06pm On Oct 11, 2012
Another Hoax. *Leaves thread*

If not that I'm so invested in the travel section, I would have deleted my account on Nairaland. The amount of rubbish that makes it to frontpage nowadays makes me want to puke.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Logba: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
My dear,

Its one of those things that happen in life. The case is not as serious as you think because worse things you can never imagine happen ad still happen. Put the issue behind you an move on in life. The last thing you should do is to confess to your friend. Immediately you do that , you will lose your friend and might even lead to their separation. Its fine for one to be in this situation, just dont mak it habitual. You can still have occassional and carefully planned fling with the man, just ensure that it is concealed ad if you cannot handle the situation ,relocate from their area.
Best rgads
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by brotherlyn(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
"The flesh profiteth nothing, it is the Spirit that quickeneth".

Not even the strongest of the strongest men will stand when such a situation
confronts them. Those with genuine oil on their heads are falling let alone
someone whose head is dry.

My submission is for you to restitute, i mean pray very well before telling her
so that you can have a soft landing, steer clear of the family and move on.

It might not be that easy but at least you are sure you are not carrying a big
burden of guilt around with you.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by packman: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
[size=20pt]NICE STORY LINE

NEXT[/size]
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Ninilowo(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
The scenario was just an involuntary action like sneezing. Forget that very hour and carry go. I hope the husband too is not asking for more, if so then what are we saying?
I can also blame the wife. the husband has been complaining about her stature she too must do something to enhance her beauty so far that is what the husband wants. Froom what led to the show, I can deduce that the woman is a lazy type. how can u send ur husband to get whatever for you from your unmarried friend? Na she give her food for her friend ooooo!!!!!!
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Iaz93: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2012
The man would still come for more...
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
247naijagossip: A reader of our blog needs your advice....Please read carefully!!!

My best friend and I grew up together and since the day we met when we were 11 we were inseparable. We did and still do everything together. We went to the same University and we were roommates after we graduated for a couple years.

She ended up moving out with her fiance and I bought a house and focused on my career. Since then we definitely don’t spend as much time together as we used to and because our lives took different turns. She’s had 3 babies in the last few years and I am the Godmother of the last born. We still live fairly close to each other and her husband and I became close over the time they dated up until now.

I think he’s a good looking man and I always thought he was attractive. Lately, he’s been complaining about her not taking care of herself, not losing the baby weight and always looking shabby but he works out all the time and complained to me about her not going to the gym and changing over the duration of their marriage.

A few weeks ago I babysat for her and she forgot to take some the clothes she bought to my house so she sent her husband to come get them. It was late and I had been drinking and when he came in I offered him a drink which led to about 3 drinks and we ended up having sex.

My friend called me right before he left and said that she was so happy that me and her husband are friends and that we get along so well and that she could trust me with him. I’ve betrayed my best friend and Godchildren in the worse way possible and I can’t live with myself .I’m so shamed of my actions and giving into my impulses.

I haven’t been able to talk to her like we normally do and I don’t know what to do……I made a HUGE mistake. Please tell me what should I do?
Confessing will compound it. The remorse, if genuine, is enough. Ask for God's forgiveness and tell teh husband you dont want that to happen again.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by vislabraye(m): 3:22pm On Oct 11, 2012
See all the viewers. This story sounds madeup. I remember someone posted how she use catfish to cook egusi soup for her husband and then used the goat meat for the the soup to make pepper soup.
Its so humorous.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by dangerzone: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2012

I think he’s a good looking man and I always thought he was attractive
. Lately, he’s been complaining about her not taking care of herself, not losing the baby weight and always looking shabby but he works out all the time and complained to me about her not going to the gym and changing over the duration of their marriage.

You always thought he was goodlooking and attractive,somehow me think you have an interest in him for a very longtime and its an opportunity for you when he came to your house that day..
hmm what you should do?? i dont know..dont sha kill yourself.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by OLEBRUKU(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
*jst whistlin nd passin by*
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 11, 2012
Imagine the loads of people giving wrong advises

tell her or "confess" and ruin her happy marriage

that wont score you a point. the only person you should ask for forgiveness is God,
yes you need her forgiveness but trust me, it will hurt her marriage.
in other words, she wont be comfortable with her husband around her friends anymore
even 20 years down the line.

moreover, everyone will hear the gist, no be woman? she will confide in another best friend, who will also confide in another
shit happens, grow some balls and forget it

go and sin no more, ok!
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by kolaoloye(m): 3:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
@OP
Believe it never happened. Ask God for mercy.
Go and sin no more.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by chucky234(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
This certainly a well crafted story but will serve as a lesson to ladies,stay away from alcohol and don't ever trust your hubby to your sister let alone your friend because men se.x thirsty beings.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Teenaba(f): 3:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
[quote author=Logba]M[b][/b]y dear,

Its one of those things that happen in life. The case is not as serious as you think because worse things you can never imagine happen ad still happen. Put the issue behind you an move on in life. The last thing you should do is to confess to your friend. Immediately you do that , you will lose your friend and might even lead to their separation. Its fine for one to be in this situation, just dont mak it habitual. You can still have occassional and carefully planned fling with the man, just ensure that it is concealed ad if you cannot handle the situation ,relocate from their area.
Best rgads [/quote

May the devil kiss you for comment, "You can still have occassional and carefully planned fling with the man, just ensure that it is concealed. " SMH
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Echidime(m): 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
Why must she confess and beg her friend?,Please Bleep the man again and again,after all your pussy is meant to be bleeped
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Kslib(m): 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
What is the need of advice,when what the op said never happened...
@op,this your story too get many holes abeg.
@op,so are you going to pack all the advice to your blog,abi how you wan take do am since the reader no even dey here..
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by chriscar: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2012
u better just keep it behind you
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by KINGwax(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
acidosis™:
@247naijagossip,

Are you sure the lady posted this? or is this one of the regular & fake romantic prophecies circulating around Nigerian blogs ??

pls stop attributing foolishness only to nigeria. Fake stories are all over people's blog. Irrespective of the nationality.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mynd_44: **singing**
this is superstory

The society is too large, and lots of evil, hidden things are happening around the society even as I write this...so don't be fast to tag it super story, and even if it is, just take home the message- DRINKING IS BAD!
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Andrew3(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
tell her to forgive you, it was the work of the devil. grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by soicyboi1(m): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2012
DEFINITION OF A HOE............
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by pomporiking: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Oh really..it just had to be him..no other guy looks attractive to you right...#SL!T
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by hammedkola(m): 3:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
This article is just a write up from a movie that was shown on LTV yesterday afternoon. Nice one anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.