Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

"I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (73437 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by gunner4life(m): 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
Mynd_44: **singing**
this is superstory
a very super storycheesy
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
alaoeri: Have read this same poo on 3different blogs. undecided
Blog owners are scavenger always looking for new gossip to plagiarise
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
247naijagossip: A reader of our blog needs your advice....Please read carefully!!!

I have a problem that I can’t share with anyone close to me.

My best friend and I grew up together and since the day we met when we were 11 we were inseparable. We did and still do everything together. We went to the same University and we were roommates after we graduated for a couple years.

She ended up moving out with her fiance and I bought a house and focused on my career. Since then we definitely don’t spend as much time together as we used to and because our lives took different turns. She’s had 3 babies in the last few years and I am the Godmother of the last born. We still live fairly close to each other and her husband and I became close over the time they dated up until now.

I think he’s a good looking man and I always thought he was attractive. Lately, he’s been complaining about her not taking care of herself, not losing the baby weight and always looking shabby but he works out all the time and complained to me about her not going to the gym and changing o

ver the duration of their marriage.

A few weeks ago I babysat for her and she forgot to take some the clothes she bought to my house so she sent her husband to come get them. It was late and I had been drinking and when he came in I offered him a drink which led to about 3 drinks and we ended up having sex.

My friend called me right before he left and said that she was so happy that me and her husband are friends and that we get along so well and that she could trust me with him. I’ve betrayed my best friend and Godchildren in the worse way possible and I can’t live with myself .I’m so shamed of my actions and giving into my impulses.

I haven’t been able to talk to her like we normally do and I don’t know what to do……I made a HUGE mistake. Please tell me what should I do?

REPENT AND STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL IT WILL ONL;Y MAKE YOU TO MISBEHAVE

WHEN YOU REPENT THE SPIRIT OF GOD WILL GUIDE YOU ON HOW TO RESTITUTE.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Shuen: 3:57pm On Oct 11, 2012
Part 2 of the story goes thus: "I AM PREGNANT FOR MY BEST FRIEND'S HUSBAND." WATCH OUT grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Sxsells: 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ok, another home video.. Go to hell!
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Sealeddeal(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Why telling her? It will be very bad as it is capable of creating distrust between you and her on one side and her husband on the other side.its true u feel guilty but i do not think its better you ruin someone's marriage. Ask God for forgiveness.you sinned against God.i do not see the reason why you should confess it to ur friend.it doesnt make sense.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by vitality33: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
pls dont tel ur frnd and never allow dt affair to go on again cos d memory is stil der which might make two of u to com bak to d same sin again, therefor, keep away from d family for somtime especially d husband. dont even go der wen d husbnd is around. never pik d mans cal in ur life also no discusn abt d deed dt has bin done. dont forget to advice ur frnd abt keepn her self n d house neat n fine always. finally, be prayerful dt u may nver fail into temptation again. Gudluck sis.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by IYANGBALI: 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
Yawns and goes back to sleep
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by MacLovington(m): 4:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
Let's assume this is not a superstory.

Ol' girl, chai the thing dey scratch you gan.

So of all the men in town, na your best friend's man and your Godchild's papa you go nyansh. Na waya oo.

The koko be say you don chop the apple and e go hard you to stop am.

Na so so liquor the yeye man go dey take bed you.

Let's be honest: you have always fancied the man (you thought he was good looking) and perhaps you envy your friend a wee bit too.

By nyanshing someone's husband, have you also cheated on your own boyfriend or you have none?

Some of these career ladies these days sef hmmm....

Now your possible options
(1) kukuma take your friend husband since na you dey look after yourself. That anuofia of a man think say girl wey dey still do omoge and a mother of 3 go get same body.
(2) Confess to her and lose a friend, clear your conscience and at least you no go nyansh the man again.
Everything else would be hypoccrisy, tracheary, deceit and living a lie. Shikena.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by bibina: 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
247naijagossip: A reader of our blog needs your advice....Please read carefully!!!

My best friend and I grew up together and since the day we met when we were 11 we were inseparable. We did and still do everything together. We went to the same University and we were roommates after we graduated for a couple years.

She ended up moving out with her fiance and I bought a house and focused on my career. Since then we definitely don’t spend as much time together as we used to and because our lives took different turns. She’s had 3 babies in the last few years and I am the Godmother of the last born. We still live fairly close to each other and her husband and I became close over the time they dated up until now.

I think he’s a good looking man and I always thought he was attractive. Lately, he’s been complaining about her not taking care of herself, not losing the baby weight and always looking shabby but he works out all the time and complained to me about her not going to the gym and changing over the duration of their marriage.

A few weeks ago I babysat for her and she forgot to take some the clothes she bought to my house so she sent her husband to come get them. It was late and I had been drinking and when he came in I offered him a drink which led to about 3 drinks and we ended up having sex.

My friend called me right before he left and said that she was so happy that me and her husband are friends and that we get along so well and that she could trust me with him. I’ve betrayed my best friend and Godchildren in the worse way possible and I can’t live with myself .I’m so shamed of my actions and giving into my impulses.

I haven’t been able to talk to her like we normally do and I don’t know what to do……I made a HUGE mistake. Please tell me what should I do?

Did he use a condom for protection during the act? if not pray u dont get pregnant because if you do, it wuld become a difficult situation to handle. aside from this, ask God to forgive you and repent with all your heart. Afford close contact with your friend's husband because he is likely to come again. God will forgive you if you sincerely seek His forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by deebrain(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
rodeo0070: ***Singing Sleeping in my bed by Dru Hill***

Is that d sound track of this movie?
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by banom(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ poster,

Funny. You want me to tell you what you should do now,but when you were shaging the man you didn't seek or care about our opinion then. It was sweeting you abi ? .And you were shouting hum, uhm, ohm, aww, shit, mhuuu , common baby fu*k me harder,yeaa you are getting itttt , awwu shiit, And you ended with, you are hot, i enjotyed you.

Did you not know then that it was a betrayal? Now you want me to tell you what to do. Ok see what you should do, Go to sheraton hotels, and wait for me, room 34. i will be there by 7pm prompt.

Meanwhile, on a more serious note, don't go and confess to your friend that you had sexxxxx with her husband, as some folks here advised you. You will end up destroying their home and your long term relationship with her.And that will cause you more guilt than the one you are feeling presently.

since the did is done, try to live with it. Pray to your God to forgive you, and find a way to forgive yourself as well. It is not totally your fault, its human nature. And most important of all, try never to repeat it again. The man in question, may want to have the romance going on, but refuse him. Make it clear to him the the first was a mistake, and should be the only and last one . If you fail to do that, if the affair continues, one day, the woman will find out herself, and she may end up alerting the indigines of ALUU on you, and ...... You wouldn't want me to tell you what the result might be.

And before i take my leave, remember our scheduled appointment at 7pm, Sheraton and towers, Abuja.

Cant wait to nyansh* my turn. And did i forget, do reserve my bottle of alcohol for me, Otekwu.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Dygeasy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
acidosis™:
@247naijagossip,

Are you sure the lady posted this? or is this one of the regular & fake romantic prophecies circulating around Nigerian blogs ??

and if its one
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by godwinogbo: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
winksuper story,thanks 4 making my day
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by leeland(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2012
how could you be drinking when you are suppose to be babysitting,there is more to this you are not telling us.Until you tell us the whole story,i cant advise on this.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by andyanders: 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2012
What you did is wrong and I think approaching the lady will break up the marriage and you will be responsible and will not be forgiven. I think you should go for deliverance and confess your sin and ask the guy to go away from you.The prophet of God will advise you on steps to take to restore peace to yourself and also for you to know God's opinion.
You can go to Synagogue Church of All Nations and you will be delivered.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by buchibabe: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2012
Onye oshi!!! Ur best friend entrusted her hubby in ur care and u ate d forbidden apple. *smh*
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by vanstanzy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2012

I think he’s a good looking man and I always thought he was attractive. Lately, he’s been complaining about her not taking care of herself, not losing the baby weight and always looking shabby but he works out all the time and complained to me about her not going to the gym and changing over the duration of their marriage.

[b]Girl, its a pity and it was bound to happen once ur guard was down. U find the man attractive, and all the hidden fantasies u were habouring about him, only surfaced due to the drinking drama.
Am an attractive married man, the kind you would call a Ladies-man and i fell into Adultery, without even knowing it. I never thought it would happen to me, never thought i would cheat on my precious wife. When it did happen, i almost killed myself with self-pity. But i went for confession as a Christian, called the Priest that officiated my wedding and confessed to him, he counselled me over the phone. The next day being a Sunday, for the first time in my life, i cried heavily while confessing my sins to God, and after crying, i felt so light and much, much better. I made a solemn vow never to re-visit Adultery again. I also browsed, and got some materials on "How to avoid Adultery", "How to forgive myself".
Sister, it was a mistake and, good you realize this. Confess to God, forgive yourself and try to do everything right to avoid Adultery. Vow, to God and urself, never to be caught-up in such mess again. Most of all, avoid heavy drinking cos ur guard will be compromised. Anyone can fall into the sin of fornication, once his/ her guard is down. Heavy drinking led me to mine. Remember, the spirit is willing, but the body is weak.
Lastly Sis, "DRINK RESPONSIBLY!". Good luck![/b]

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by vanstanzy(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
andyanders: What you did is wrong and I think approaching the lady will break up the marriage and you will be responsible and will not be forgiven. I think you should go for deliverance and confess your sin and ask the guy to go away from you.The prophet of God will advise you on steps to take to restore peace to yourself and also for you to know God's opinion.
You can go to Synagogue Church of All Nations and you will be delivered.

Synagogue wetin? Sister no go o! shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by vanstanzy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ariyke: U av to confess and ask for her forgiveness even if she doesnt forgive u then u knw u av cleared ur conscience.

Bt oga madam wetin U do No gud atall OO!! that is called BACK STABBING!!

Just imagine if u were the one in her shoe hw wud u feel?

Don't u think confessing to the woman will tear her marriage apart? just asking.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by vanstanzy(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2012
ice_fish: I feel d fact dat she slept wit ha best friend s hubby is horrible being drunk isn't a tenable excuse. 1 of d numerous reasons sum of us do nt kip female friends

Girl, when u get married, cos i dont think u are yet, try getting high and stay close to a man u've always admired, other than ur husband. Lets see how it goes. Pls dont take my advice o.
Sweetie, its not as easy as u think. DRINK RESPONSIBLY! or AVOID ALCOHOL.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by mrperfect(m): 5:30pm On Oct 11, 2012
Relocate and avoid communicating with family.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by kooto(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
Another hints magazine tale.

1 Like

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Geophem(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2012
this is y i lyk alchol, it brings out d inner man in you, congrats for mission fufilled,idot!
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Onuokwu: 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2012

This story is not real.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2012
lipsrsealed
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by swing4real(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
Congratulation. Good for you
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2012
Jarus:
Confessing will compound it. The remorse, if genuine, is enough. Ask for God's forgiveness and tell teh husband you dont want that to happen again.

man, nl do dey change o - first kobo, now jarus in romance section
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2012
Do 2 ur transformer wat u did wt d man.
I hope d light-skinned yoruba actress puts 2 bed a bouncing baby boy dat wl join us in protesting d next subsidy removal since d dad would hav lost hz voice by dat time.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by victorD3: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2012
joeydozzy: simple, tell her, lose a friend and move on

You sound experienced in bleeping, confessing and moving on. Do you feel every wife will take it that easy? Some will chase you even to your office and church. A woman I know will rubbish you even to your village and saloon.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by drnoel: 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2012
kunletiwoo: Make a restitution - by confessing to your friend, forgive yourself and move on with your life sad
that would be the biggest mistake she woul ever make. remember we r looking 4 solutions not to worsen d situation
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Demone: 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
lady why were u drinking in the first place?
try and sort that issue first!
u r lonely, a career lady, and possibly not in a relationship.
ask urself why u r not yet married or have a man of ur own?
ur penance is to get a man.
don't avoid her cos she will suspect u and her husband,
just control ur libido

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.