Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

"I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" (73435 Views)

This Pig Sent a Friend's Husband Her Bikini Pic. Explicit Photos . . Haba!!! / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / I Slept With My Boss Recently By Mistake But Now I Am.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by iLUMeN8(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2012
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
B ve
oyb:

man, nl do dey change o - first kobo, now jarus in romance section

cheesy. Boss, no be only una go dey romantic nw.

Anyway sha, I hope you know this is a hp topic cheesy
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by controlseven: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hey! Stop it! U're putting me in the mood after enjoying ur sweet moments. Take more drinks whenever a guy comes around u ok...
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by JojoArmani(m): 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
I have watched de movie, pls @Op pls help me remind the movie name. U try anyway.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by chamotex(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2012
oko lagbara
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Idowuogbo(f): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2012
chamotex: oko lagbara
walayiiii!!!!!
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Abbey2sam(m): 7:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
Can't you just hang yourself for Godsake
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by seechris(m): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
Ok Assuming your story is true then believe me your friend knows what you have done
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Navalsadiq(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2012
Keep it up pro!
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Gloryroad: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
Guess the guy wasnt good enough, otherwise you would fuc.k him 20 more times b4 confessing angry
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by dasparrow: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2012
@Post

What she did was awful. I don't buy that crap that she was under the influence and what not. Why did she make her friend's husband drunk? What if he had had an accident on his way back home? I can't stand people who try to mess up other people's relationships. It's just wrong, very wrong. Can't she find her own man? Anyways, she needs to keep away from that family. Period.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2012
<<<<<<<<MTN Flash>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!

"Call me...I have PREEK for you"

grin
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Soundmind(m): 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dear, sorry o!
Forgive yourself
Let go and Let God
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by lion042(m): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
you have to sleep with me too before i could give you any advice
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by kakaG: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
Wow! What can I say? You see, issues like these are better settled within. Confessing is the right thing, but that will surely result to breaking a home because no matter how right it sounds your friend will never be able to forgive you.

Secondly, some sins are better reported to God and kept secrete from man because of the aftermath so, my honest advise is for you to go on your kneels, confess to your creator and then move on finding peace in your confession and never return to such an act.

This is a very sad one, you should bury your head in the gutter.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by anonymous419: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2012
it's easy, u do nothin, absolutely nothing, but try it again, but honestly I think this story is fake
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by nanalady(f): 9:37pm On Oct 11, 2012
Princeparix: attention>at ease..................................................................move ahead with life and don't try it again ma'am kiss kiss
shikenan
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Alxmyr(m): 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Shit do happens.
Move on.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Princewell2012(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2012
You have been looking for an opportunity to sleep with him, for a very long time but eventually you grab the Golden opportunity to accomplish your mission, now the rest is history,may be the man is also having the same feelings like you, who knows and more so i cant believe it was done under the influence of alcohol, it was a deliberate action telling your friend about it is to destroy their peaceful marriage, and that will cause you more pain. Simply ask God for forgiveness and move on with your life
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by dave247(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2012
Hey Ma'am, forgive urself n try 2 b open 2 your friend... Share it wit her hubby 2.

Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Johnny(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2012
kunletiwoo: Make a restitution - by confessing to your friend, forgive yourself and move on with your life sad

Don‘t make any restitution by telling your friend....Forgive yourself,ask God for forgiveness and move on with your life.BUT MAKE SURE IT DOESN‘T REPEAT ITSELF AGAIN!!
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by wilsoncoker(m): 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2012
247naijagossip: A reader of our blog needs your advice....Please read carefully!!!

I have a problem that I can’t share with anyone close to me.

My best friend and I grew up together and since the day we met when we were 11 we were inseparable. We did and still do everything together. We went to the same University and we were roommates after we graduated for a couple years.

She ended up moving out with her fiance and I bought a house and focused on my career. Since then we definitely don’t spend as much time together as we used to and because our lives took different turns. She’s had 3 babies in the last few years and I am the Godmother of the last born. We still live fairly close to each other and her husband and I became close over the time they dated up until now.

I think he’s a good looking man and I always thought he was attractive. Lately, he’s been complaining about her not taking care of herself, not losing the baby weight and always looking shabby but he works out all the time and complained to me about her not going to the gym and changing over the duration of their marriage.

A few weeks ago I babysat for her and she forgot to take some the clothes she bought to my house so she sent her husband to come get them. It was late and I had been drinking and when he came in I offered him a drink which led to about 3 drinks and we ended up having sex.

My friend called me right before he left and said that she was so happy that me and her husband are friends and that we get along so well and that she could trust me with him. I’ve betrayed my best friend and Godchildren in the worse way possible and I can’t live with myself .I’m so shamed of my actions and giving into my impulses.

I haven’t been able to talk to her like we normally do and I don’t know what to do……I made a HUGE mistake. Please tell me what should I do?
just acept ur sins n pray to God to forgive u n den repent frm ur evil ways..d lord is ready to acept u as his child if only u r ready to acept christ as ur lord n personal saviour..he wil save u
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Dipobond: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2012
Yehhh..Have watched an American movie similar to this story' Something Borrowed' ..Scam abiii grin
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Onasa22: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2012
Don't border to tell ur friend because you are "unfriendly friend"
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by nenepea(f): 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
Sleeping
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by sage2(m): 11:33pm On Oct 11, 2012
You fvcked her husband. Now you want to break their marriage. You better pray for God's forgiveness and leave this family alone. You don't come across as a woman who has a man in her life. You better look for your own husband now and stop fornicating all over the place. May God have mercy on you.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Reelax(m): 12:11am On Oct 12, 2012
I'm not so pressed on weda d story was cukd up or not...d comments r d tins I watch out 4...n I'm lil bit baffled wt dis idea of 'no 4gvness until confession.' even though we v diff idealogies but God z d only 4gver n we get bk 2dos we wrong only wen we can return dos tins we wronged dem wt n not necessarily recounting our deeds. So if u steal,u return but unlike dis case, there's notin 2tel ur friend save dat u repent n move albeit wit d sound idea dat; u dnt fantasise abt a man, get secluded wt him, drink alcohol n den gv hm d nod 2visit u n not get down wt him. Go marry,no drink again,avoid seclusion wt men n retouch d kind of rapport u kp wt men generally. 4y'all trusting ur husbands wt sm oda women, dre r 2tins involved;either he gets wyf number2 or he commits adultery! Dont send dem or even discuss oda women wt dem. No holy person anywhere...na blood we all dey use ma!
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 12, 2012
kiss
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 12, 2012
@ 247naijagossip my dear don't even think about telling your friend. just make sure u never ever repeat it again. cuz ur friend needs u more than loosing u.
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by miky(m): 5:23am On Oct 12, 2012
Don't confess nothing.. it was just the passion of the moment and nothing premeditated.. She is ur long life friend something alot of people don't have.. Don't just cut off because of a piece of ass.. Ur the so called God mother, rather be with her and encourage her.. The real challenge comes with being by herside and not putting Urself in same situation that allowed for u and her man to be together.. Shit happens move on, don't be Naive th passion of the moment is stronger than u think, very few have will power to resist... Your her best friend u probably know more about her than family an hubby, she needs u!!!
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by miky(m): 5:28am On Oct 12, 2012
sage_: You fvcked her husband. Now you want to break their marriage. You better pray for God's forgiveness and leave this family alone. You don't come across as a woman who has a man in her life. You better look for your own husband now and stop fornicating all over the place. May God have mercy on you.

Stfu with all these fake chrisitIan ish... Nigerians claim Christianity so much but the place seems like the devils play ground.. What part of non premeditated don't u get? She didn't plan this... She was having a nice drink in her house, lady sent hubby over because she forgot stuff.. Dude came relax and drank, and shit happened and u blaming her? Lol..
Re: "I Slept With My Best Friend’s Husband" by Iyoaye1(f): 6:53am On Oct 12, 2012
Hey!!!pls confess to ur friend and ask her to forgive u.Ask God for forgiveness too cos if u dnt,the husband might confess to his wife and u knw what that means?Inkan tefe ki baba gbo,baba naa loma pari e ooo.Be wise dear,God will help you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Somalian Mother Of 4 Shares Her Nude Photo, Talks About Body Insecurities / Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos / When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.