Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Need Shipping Container Taken Off The Delivery Truck At House. Need Advice - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need Shipping Container Taken Off The Delivery Truck At House. Need Advice (1596 Views)

Shipping Container Falls On A Car In Apapa (Picture) / Shipping Container From West Coast (la/portland/seattle) To Nigeria / Shipping Container Or Vehicle To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Shipping Container Taken Off The Delivery Truck At House. Need Advice by Yink99(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2008
I OWN a container and its full of personal effects and a vehicle. It will arrive Lagos, but not sure how to take it off the truck at my house. Anyone have any idea and cost? I dont want to remove every item in the container just yet. Please I need suggestions.

thank you

yink99
Re: Need Shipping Container Taken Off The Delivery Truck At House. Need Advice by Panache(m): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2008
I normally offload my container at home. It cost about N25K (including the add-ons by my reps lipsrsealed). If you are doing it by yourself, you can hire the guys from the port and they will offload the cointainer for you. Best of luck.
Re: Need Shipping Container Taken Off The Delivery Truck At House. Need Advice by Yink99(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2008
Thank you for the detail. Could you please give me the contact of those you've used in the past that are reputable?
And thanks again for your info.

Yink99

(1) (Reply)

Pre-order 2001 Toyota Avalon (great Car) / 2003 Toyota Camry Le. This What I Call Great Value For Money. Check It Out! / Padded V-boot For Sale: Very Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.