Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region (6878 Views)

Distributors Of Fruit Milk Drink Wanted / Bullet Energy Drink In Cross River State! / Joroay Nigeria needs distributors for vinyl laptop and blackberry skins nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region by zabirstone(m): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2012
We are uk based company, our product is energy drink, sport drink,etc, we are looking for distrebutor in nigeria for our product, we will be giving the contract as sole distrebutor in the region covered and desired, our moq is 1 container, we can also help the distrebutor in marketing as helping hand providing them state of the art markeitng material, we will also support them to host any events such as trade show, Tv advert will be provided in english which is created by well known company in uk, we need intreasted company to contact us with their profile and target area to cover in 1 year slab,

Our product is registered internationally as TM, We have succefully covered market in this countires, zambia, india, uk, morroco, senegal, kuwait, pakistan,

Our product is similar in quality with best ingredient made in austria where other major brand are been produced. we will also provide all required documents for NAFDAC registration process,

Contact us and we will send you details of our product with cif price, intreasted company are wellcome in uk or we will be comming to benin cotonou, by nov.

fkimpexltd@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region by Debesther: 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
its like you did not remember to indicate your requirement for interested distributors. please do.
i am interested in covering IBADAN.OYO STATE,SOUTH-WEST OF NIGERIA.
you can mail me thro brightfame009@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region by zabirstone(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hello,

Sorry for late responce,

We were in nigeria for procedure of legal requirement to import,

We have manage to get a representative for nigeria,

All intreasted distributor can apply with this company locally providing their company profile, product of current dealing, region covering,

once this company has studied the report they will contact the intreasted company to discuss furthre,

One of our area manager will visit to varify the company and discuss personally with the samples

Who ever takes gamble in this product will be convienced on long run as we will be assinging sub dealer of our product in that paticular region,

As a sub dealer you get benifit of pallets load to begin with, transport cost will be added as per distance and location from lagos, it will be actual billed, and can be delivered to your ware house direct,

Payment terms will be discuss once final formality is completed.

Re: Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region by fendorf(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2012
Would love to be your distributor for ogun state.here is my email fendorf2003@yahoo.com
Re: Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region by TRIPLEGATE: 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
want to be your distributor in lagos
have shop and in food marketing busines noddles to be specific
cyprianoo@yahoo.com
Re: Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region by ifyclose2(m): 6:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
http://nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how this is my thread. I am a medical doctor and online marketing expert. My company name is Ifyclose Ventures. I am interested in being your marketer in Edo state. Ifyclose2@gmail.com
Re: Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region by raffite: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2013

I am the M.D of Radarnet Enterprises. I own a building in with two (2) warehouses along a major commercial road in Ekpan (Warri). I also have marketers who work with me. We can be a major distributor to any company that wants to explore the market in Warri and other parts of Delta state.

We are fully based in Warri and know the terrain well. We will be happy to use our contacts to promote your products.

Phone: 08035070731
E-mail: s.abugu@yahoo.com

Re: Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region by Impeccable4lyf: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2013
want to be your distributor in onitsha anambra state.here is my email. Impeccable4lyf@gmail.com. Send me your terms and conditions and the pricelist.
Re: Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region by zabirstone(m): 12:28am On Feb 25, 2013
Hello All,

We are going through nafdac process for nigeria, once this is completed we will invit all intreasted party to our reciption in lagos,
please send us your contact details with your company detils and address, once our process is completed we will be hosting a small party in lagos, wherre all will be send invitation to visit 2 days event,
our email address to contact is fkimpexltd@yahoo.co.uk

Sajid
Re: Beverage Distributors for non alcholic energy drink Wanted In Nigeria Region by xxtreme(m): 8:38pm On Dec 06, 2014
pls anybody, i need a name and address of drinks distributor in oyo state, that deals with varieties of drinks as whole sales

(1) (Reply)

Buy A Computer Now, Pay Later - Powered By First Bank Nigeria / Affordable Goods (Bags, Shoes, Wristwatches)Male & Female All Available In Lagos / Laminated Wooden Floor Instead Of Tiles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.