Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Turkey - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkey (1590 Views)

Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? / Turkey Interview / Turkey Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey by Edmomd(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2012
pls, can someone in the house who knows or has been to turkey advise me on travelling to turkey?
i got this 3months visa. please i need it urgently.
Re: Turkey by Talk2naija(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
Please brother can you tell me how you go about the visa step and step thanks, I mean ur own experience
Re: Turkey by Vicjustice: 8:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
What do you want to know about Turkey?
Re: Turkey by tobiakins10(m): 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2012
I also got the 3months visit visa to turkey....I wanna knw how I'm gonna extend my stay there. Cos my plan is not to visit but to stay there and hustle...I really need ur orientation pls cos this will b the first time I will travel abroad and I don't wanna mess my chance up...pls reply soonest!!
Re: Turkey by topsyking: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
tobiakins10: I also got the 3months visit visa to turkey....I wanna knw how I'm gonna extend my stay there. Cos my plan is not to visit but to stay there and hustle...I really need ur orientation pls cos this will b the first time I will travel abroad and I don't wanna mess my chance up...pls reply soonest!!
Re: Turkey by diegonpaloma: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2012
@EDMOND AND @TOBIAKINS

U guys should kindly share with us what your experiences were at the embassy at Abuja
if possible what categories of visas you guys applied respectivly including idea of how much you had in your bank account statments respectivly and kindly share with us if owning a landed property was a most have.
Re: Turkey by Talk2naija(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2012
Please you guys should break the step into analysis to secure the visa, I am intrested in schegen visa, @ least ur own experience can give me ur knowledge.
Re: Turkey by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2012
you should visit the website of Turkish immigration, you will probably get more answers than here! Or contact the Embassy of Turkey in Nigeria. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Study Visa For Spain For Masters Degree Program(i Need Assistance) / I Regret Been A Nigerian Yesterday / Cost Of Studying And Living In University Of Pretoria, South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.