Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,466 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:57 PM

Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown (18038 Views)

Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) / Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / Oshiomole In A Canoe Helping Flood Victims: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2012
This woman looks like Patience Jonathan...are they sisters?
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by edoyad(m): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2012
chino11: She is really really a sweet looking woman..

Are you kidding me? She looks like a baby Hippo in Clothes at the zoo.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by DDNICE: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]In all the odds and even her own odds remember to at least see her courage[b][/b]
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Awarin(m): 6:28pm On Oct 09, 2012
Abeg All na scam
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by greatlee(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2012
chino11: She is really really a sweet looking woman..

yes oooo
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by EmmyBoy2(m): 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2012
hardbody:

That is the difference. Is the community smiling? I hate all these show of shame. What point is being proven here?
. The poor people obviously wld be wailing and gnashing their teeths. Madam minister can afford to smile. Probably has a cool billion naira stashed away somewhere. We are not fooled by these PR fotos.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by niddamugu(m): 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Having fun over other people's misfortunes..... God is watching. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by lorddannie: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
Stallion77: The lady in front of her dont seem comfortable with the boat ride....
she was trying to maintain a good posture. na belle tin! gals tin!! concealing stomach tyre.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by damola57: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
This people no dey tire. They are making politics of everything. Na show off.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by jmaine: 7:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
WinkWrld:

YOU SOUND UNINTELLIGENT AND CLUELESS...YOU MAY CHOOSE TO READ MY COMMENTS OVER AGAIN! HOW CAN A PRESIDENT NOT ADDRESS SUCH AN ISSUE. LITTLE DO YOU KNOW THE UNIVERSITY OF PH. IS A FEDERAL SCHOOL AND NOT A LOCAL SCHOOL. I'M SURE YOU HAVE JUST A DIPLOMA FROM DELSU grin

O boy, Kindly shut up . . .

Thanks . . .
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
I hate that woman. cool
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by jevic(m): 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
Na waoo
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by VUVUZELA10: 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
What is special in the Minister paddling canoe? Is she better than the women paddling canoe for miles to eke out a living for their family? I beg make una stop this unnecessary publicity and propaganda.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Enoquin(f): 8:22pm On Oct 09, 2012
But I thought everyone hailed Oshiomole (when he paddled) and Peter Obi (when he waddled), what's with the different measure given for the same politicians. If you condemn something in totality, let it spread across and not be selective, stop the double standards abeg!
Any public figure that goes with a Video Camera and Still shot camera to any disaster ground is looking to milk public sympathy even if that person is your 'politician' father...Mbok!
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by redsun(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2012
Uselss leaders,nigeria cant boast of any up and running airline,even with multi billion airline industry that is open for all ith resources.They will rather steal the resources than use it to keep the business afloat.Now she doesnt even have roads to her place,because they have stolen the monies for the construction of roads and proper drainages.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by ZeusI: 8:47pm On Oct 09, 2012
Of all the states affected by this deluge; Anambra is the one most deserving of Federal focus, and bet me, it is.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by ZeusI: 9:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
With this pool of comments, one can see Nigerians for what they are, feckless pack of jealous hounds. If she did not come, she will be accused of condescension, now she did and they complain. If a politician kills himself for Nigeria, they will complain, if he lives healthily; they will grumble. That is why i love OBJ, he enjoys and laughs, and all you can do is: get thin(out of envy) and die a sad man. Prayer: May God keep me going till i get there, while the senseless - jobless lots keep their envious manners enkindled. Dullards
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by jumobi1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
Blind leaders. In this day and age, she should be ashamed its a canoe being used.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by makaveli1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 09, 2012
Does this really make any sense when after all she will take the next available flight and bammm! She is in Abuja and her govt flexing continues!... Naija I hail o!
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by tpia5: 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2012
Looks like she's on a tourist trip.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by tonynickson(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
She is performing and I really love her and her qualities as a leader. She is a sweet woman! Haters should get a job !! She is the̶̲̥̅̊ best for me oo
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by CyberG: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
Fat leg. Fat stomach! Corrupt bastar.d minister!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by taharqa: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2012
redsun: Uselss leaders,nigeria cant boast of any up and running airline,even with multi billion airline industry that is open for all ith resources.They will rather steal the resources than use it to keep the business afloat.Now she doesnt even have roads to her place,because they have stolen the monies for the construction of roads and proper drainages.

Must you comment...learn to just pass if you dont have any thing meaningful to say, K.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2012
WinkWrld:

YOU SOUND UNINTELLIGENT AND CLUELESS...YOU MAY CHOOSE TO READ MY COMMENTS OVER AGAIN! HOW CAN A PRESIDENT NOT ADDRESS SUCH AN ISSUE. LITTLE DO YOU KNOW THE UNIVERSITY OF PH. IS A FEDERAL SCHOOL AND NOT A LOCAL SCHOOL. I'M SURE YOU HAVE JUST A DIPLOMA FROM DELSU grin
Very funny, giving you a good reply that entails the duties of the president in relation to federal universities will be a massive waste of my brain power. Please hold on to your view, what matters most is the president paying attention to a matter of greater national interest.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2012
makaveli1: Does this really make any sense when after all she will take the next available flight and bammm! She is in Abuja and her govt flexing continues!... Naija I hail o!
What do you expect her to do, drown herself in the flood? If she refused to come, you will also have something negative to say.
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by jigawatts(m): 8:57am On Oct 10, 2012
CELEBRITY STUNT undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by Gten(m): 10:03am On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=mcsteve3322]That is what we see in Nigeria,pictures of deceit;is she on torroism or whot You mean "tourism".
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by eherbal(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: And so what?
Will that stop her from buying private jets and foreign properties?
Or will it stop her from looting the aviation budgeted funds?
Moreover will it make her return the bribe she has taken from the management of Dana Air to lift their suspension?

Bunch of callous individuals.

Mumu people that don't even know their portfolios.
Where was she immediately the Dana crash happened?
This nonsense stunts is for the Ministers of Environment, Works and Internal Affairs and doesnt concern her at all.
i concur dude.the hag runs an oil company,sea and petroleum gas,spg.it's probably the most worst run business in the country.the staffs are poorly paid and there are no benefits.the only beneficiaries of her company are the expatriates,who are paid 7 times their Nigerian counterparts.she's an illusion,a fake,and she's one of the oil thieves.how come her name was struck out after being indicted?
Re: Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown by eherbal(m): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2012
tonynickson: She is performing and I really love her and her qualities as a leader. She is a sweet woman! Haters should get a job !! She is the̶̲̥̅̊ best for me oo
do you know the she dog personally?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Chieftain, Cairo Ojougbo Reveals How Chibok Girls Release Failed Under GEJ / Photo Evidence Of How Low Our Army Has Sank Under Buhari / Shiite Attack: Ahmad Lawan Visits Victims, Demands Justice (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.