Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Hidden History Of White Slavery! - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Hidden History Of White Slavery! (20511 Views)

History Of JUKUN People Of Northern Nigeria (A Must Read) / Origin And History Of Anambra Towns / The Uselessness Of White Wedding In African Societies!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2012
maclatunji:

I have heard of such stuff but never actually watched anything about it. I am almost 100 percent sure that some blacks would by accident or design made it to America before the Europeans ever dreamed of making it. History cannot be properly captured, we can only have glimpses of the past. Never the full picture.

Yet you have no problem accepting the wonderful history of Arabs presented by the hadiths?

Why not try and get the not so great story from the conquered jews or others?
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by maclatunji: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2012
Logicboy03:

Yet you have no problem accepting the wonderful history of Arabs presented by the hadiths?

Why not try and get the not so great story from the conquered jews or others?

*Yawns* No doubt. Hadith give us insights into the life of the Prophet and Muslims but you can never get the exact picture. You can only have a reasonable picture. That is why they are secondary to what? That is your assignment you cheeky thread derailer. tongue
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by maclatunji: 4:44pm On Oct 19, 2012
Like my people say receiving the news is not as good as experiencing it yourself. This concept seems too advanced for Logicboy.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2012
maclatunji:

*Yawns* No doubt. Hadith give us insights into the life of the Prophet and Muslims but you can never get the exact picture. You can only have a reasonable picture. That is why they are secondary to what? That is your assignment you cheeky thread derailer. tongue

Whatever.

Arab history is not my strong point. You just count yourself lucky.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by romania5: 5:53pm On Oct 19, 2012
Logicboy03:

All I said was that slavery was not a commodity before the foriegners came.

not big on all that online rocky yodel and cap busting “WESSIIIIDE” debating if that’s what it is however boy you are on to something about slavery not being a commodity in africa before the foreigners came. africans weren’t putting it down for commercial incentives like that.

these mafokkas quick to talk about yea we did that too and hoopty hoo hoo twisting up indentured servitude into chattel slavery like we don’t know the difference. they need to show where in history the events of african brutality was ever there a time of blacks being responsible for the death of another 100 million blacks. shiitt and on another note it’s estimated them arabs was pulling so many slaves from the interior 80,000 died a year before even reaching the sea. for as long as that went on that’s a lot of mafokkas to be dead somebody show me where africans put it down like that.

okay. okay. so a mafokka buss a few caps throw a few negroids in the ground and now it’s all this hooty hoo shiittt about negros being hitler now. ya’ll mafokkas kills me Lol I wish a mafokka would come up to me on the blvd talking that hoopty hoo shiitt about it’s all the same, mafokka be dashing up off a bus from these ken norton hands.

…and mafokka bet not say nothing about Baba X loving some white folks… mafokka surely be picking they dreads up off the curb.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Oct 19, 2012
romania5:

not big on all that online rocky yodel and cap busting “WESSIIIIDE” debating if that’s what it is however boy you are on to something about slavery not being a commodity in africa before the foreigners came. africans weren’t putting it down for commercial incentives like that.

these mafokkas quick to talk about yea we did that too and hoopty hoo hoo twisting up indentured servitude into chattel slavery like we don’t know the difference. they need to show where in history the events of african brutality was ever there a time of blacks being responsible for the death of another 100 million blacks. shiitt and on another note it’s estimated them arabs was pulling so many slaves from the interior 80,000 died a year before even reaching the sea. for as long as that went on that’s a lot of mafokkas to be dead somebody show me where africans put it down like that.

okay. okay. so a mafokka buss a few caps throw a few negroids in the ground and now it’s all this hooty hoo shiittt about negros being hitler now. ya’ll mafokkas kills me Lol I wish a mafokka would come up to me on the blvd talking that hoopty hoo shiitt about it’s all the same, mafokka be dashing up off a bus from these ken norton hands.

…and mafokka bet not say nothing about Baba X loving some white folks… mafokka surely be picking they dreads up off the curb.

It took me some tome to get through your gangsta talk but it's worth it.

Nice one bro!

We need to educate these bros that dunno African history!
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2012
Logicboy03:

It took me some tome to get through your gangsta talk but it's worth it.

Nice one bro!

We need to educate these bros that dunno African history!

You call his input education?

Lol.

Thats just anger and agression.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2012
JallowBah:

You call his input education?

Lol.

Thats just anger and agression.

Okay oooo!

Sorry!
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by kikuyu1(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2012
JallowBah:

Oh snap.

That there were jewish people fighting for Hitler, I know.
That black people sold their own as slaves, I know.

That holocaust was REAL? I know. Of course it adds up. You are trying to say that 6 million people disappeared...where? Where did they go, if Aushcwitz never was? If Holocaust is a lie? Where did 6 MILLION people go, honey?

Thats like saying americans never had slaveships, and sendt thousand and thousands of people down into the sea, with chains to drag them down, when they could not feed the slaves properly.
Thats like saying no people were ever chased by KKK, hung and beaten and raped to death for being black.

Get your head out of your paranoia-sand, and look at some facts.
Just because some people hate their own kind, or are so evil that they do not CARE what people they hurt, does not mean that something never happen.

The holocaust is the holohoax! It never happened! Here's where the fake Jews first manufactured that 6 mn figure from. As you can see it was just after WW1 over 20 years before WW2.

Incidentally you're being a silly woman.You're doing this.
[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVCVJJSc5qsBM-Oorwm8lF0YfMqd_IjDDW6VAoD3njVzv7Mfed4u72TX1v[/img]

Clinging to debunked positions with false arguments,fake anger and meaningless bait and switch tactics.This isn't an argument.Its a thread about white slaves.The worst thing women can do is try to be clever by talking too much. For me am done with this holohoax,cause even if I elaborate the entire myth you'll never understand.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by JallowBah(f): 8:23am On Oct 20, 2012
The worst thing women can do is try to be clever by talking too much.

Yeah, same goes for men. What does your picture there proove? Taken from a paranoiasite as well.
People like you, claiming so many people who died is a lie, makes me sad.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by pbattack: 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2013
*Kails*:
^^um the majority of the indians died from European DISEASES..GET IT RIGHT. grin grin

this is insulting not only to me as a descendant of these people but to every african alive.

this is soo sad.

admit your ancestors fcked up for ONCE. They were not victims dude.
Face reality.

Even in those same raids you mentioned, the perps were almost always black. grin
i AM NOT defending europeans. i hope those involved burn in hell for eternity for what they did to my ppl. and i hope the africans who were involved do the same.

i am an advocate and fighter for THE TRUTH.

Since he did a poor job in debating you i think i`ll take over from him.

First of all idiot,Most of the Native Americans were wiped out through blankets deliberately filed with Small pox, Europeans shooting and stabbing them to death and divide and conquer tactics.Only a small percentage died through European diseases idiot.Many African chiefs were tricked into selling their own by European Christian missionaries and many African chiefs thought they were providing temporary workers to the Europeans when they sold POW`s to Europeans.

Source:Destruction of Black Civilization

And yes many African chiefs were nieve not stupid but nieve cause of lack of experience with certain outsiders.

And indentured servitude is not the same as chattel slavery and chattel slavery is what Euros practiced on the Africans.

You aint no Afrocentric as you claim,you just a black Euro-centric looking to downplay European involvement in slavery.And that vid you posted of Louis gates is not even a good source considering he was married numerous times to white women only.Try to find a unbias source next time to prove a point.And the Moors reintroduced civilization to Europe and introduced more advance knowledge to Europe and saved Europe from the black plague disease while Europe destroyed civilization in Africa but you conveniently left that out to defend your masters.I hope you reply so i could make you look even more stupid then i already made you look.Why? cause i got more i gotta say and is saving it for when you come with your stupid reply.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2013
[size=28pt]Time registered: January 04, 2013[/size]

lmao.

get this...THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST!! grin

right you want to "slay me" on this alt account? I hear YA!! you this misinformed coward.

lmao. debate me? on the issue of slavery? you'll only be riding for a fall!! believe it. grin

so because a man married white women, he is not speaking the truth about africans selling their own kind? What kind of crackish logic is that? IS THIS WHAT I HAVE TO LOOK FOWARD TO? LOOOOOL!!
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
Viewing this topic: *Kails*, Logicboy03(m)

lmao.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2013
*Kails*:

lmao.

right you want to "slay me" on this alt account? I hear you misinformed coward.

lmao. debate me? on the issue of slavery? you'll only be riding for a fall!! believe it. grin

lolz....Have you ever won any debate on slavery?

Putting the guilt of blacks on the same scale as whites in the transatlantic slavery.

Uncle Tom has never been more appropriate
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

lolz....Have you ever won any debate on slavery?

Putting the guilt of blacks on the same scale as whites in the transatlantic slavery.

Uncle Tom has never been more appropriate

I sure did.
In fact I whooped you thrice on this topic. wink

And thanks for basically admitting to registering another account talking about how you didnt do a good job the first time LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (in the third person)!! grin grin grin

pbattack: Since he did a poor job in debating you i think i`ll take over from him.

grin grin grin

Go find something to do with yourself. I'm not interesting in speaking to much less debating/draggin ya a88 on this issue once again. tongue

the culture section is off the charts!! you got MAD (literally) ppl with alt accounts talking to and defending themselves...LSFL!
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
*Kails*:

I sure did.
In fact I whooped you thrice on this topic. wink

And thanks for basically admitting to registering another account talking about how you didnt do a good job the first time LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (in the third person)!! grin grin grin

Go find something to do with yourself. I'm not interesting in speaking to much less debating/draggin ya a88 on this issue once again. tongue

lol....desperation and delusion?

So because you have some dominated male supporters, you won the debate?

Thank you for confirming your paranoia.....lol...I created another account? Lmao!
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 04, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol....desperation and delusion?

So because you have some dominated male supporters, you won the debate?

Thank you for confirming your paranoia.....lol...I created another account? Lmao!

right.
you just so happen to get slayed yesterday on the issue.
and then "show up" on this thread. wink

right..i'm paranoid. i love it when ppl say that and be the main ones giving themselves away. i don't need supporters hun. it's logic (which you lack and have the audacity to paste that by your BOY status), common sense, and historical accounts that I go by.

No fcking way KINGDOMS were dominated by boatloads of a few whites without putting out and aiding them. Anyway, carry on. And talk to my back as I exit.

No time for bull. grin
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 04, 2013
*Kails*:

right.
you just so happen to get slayed yesterday on the issue.
and then "show up" on this thread. wink

right..i'm paranoid. i love it when ppl say that and be the main ones giving themselves away. i don't need supporters hun. it's logic (which you lack and have the audacity to paste that by your BOY status), common sense, and historical accounts that I go by.

No fcking way KINGDOMS were dominated by boatloads of a few whites without putting out and aiding them. Anyway, carry on. And talk to my back as I exit.

No time for bull. grin

How did Nigeria get colonized? What happened to the indians in the Americas? Hmm?

As for claiming "help"....there will always be greedy opportunists and turncoats just like Jewish- Nazi collaborators. Your point is moot.

Clearly, you assumed out of arrogance that I needed to create another account to debate you? Of all the foolish accusations I have had levelled against me, this by far the most foolish.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by pbattack: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
*Kails*:

lmao.

get this...THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST!! grin

right you want to "slay me" on this alt account? I hear YA!! you this misinformed coward.

so because a man married white women, he is not speaking the truth about africans selling their own kind? What kind of crackish logic is that? IS THIS WHAT I HAVE TO LOOK FOWARD TO? LOOOOOL!!

I`m not logicboy, i am a new poster who discovered this thread when i did a google search looking for something else.And Louis Gates is a known house Negro,he`s not the first house Negro to try to appease whites by whitewashing what happened during slavery.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
nice input logic boy and pbattack(sorry) ....some people will never understand.how slavery/slaves servitude worked and how good they were treated , there is no African who tried once to erase the culture or the language of a servant, there were no mistreatment.

@logicboy i share your view about the so called holocaust,how someone can make the difference between a jew corpse and a non jew corpse? holo something is just business. cool.

we need PAGAN9ja he is the one who knows how to deal with those uncle tom.
esp kails , how come you are always defending your masters even with all the proofs you keep defending the one who bought you , killed you, captured you beat you, raped you na waaa oooo>
(no offense intend oo i'm just curious how come in any argument where white are involved you immediately take their defense.

1 Like

Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: nice input logic boy and pbattack(sorry) ....some people will never understand.how slavery/slaves servitude worked and how good they were treated , there is no African who tried once to erase the culture or the language of a servant, there were no mistreatment.

@logicboy i share your view about the so called holocaust,how someone can make the difference between a jew corpse and a non jew corpse? holo something is just business. cool.

we need PAGAN9ja he is the one who knows how to deal with those uncle tom.
esp kails , how come you are always defending your masters even with all the proofs you keep defending the one who bought you , killed you, captured you beat you, raped you na waaa oooo>
(no offense intend oo i'm just curious how come in any argument where white are involved you immediately take their defense.

Dont mind her....trying to be American, Nigerian and Jamaican at the same time while putting down blacks.

She is a confused uncle tom
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
trying to defend whites? LOL! grin
trying to be nigerian? hell no.
trying to be american? was born here.
trying to be jamaican? i am.

are you mad because i won't debate you? HELL YEAH. grin

deal with it. butthurted one. kiss
You are a joke.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2013
*Kails*:
trying to defend whites? LOL! grin
trying to be nigerian? hell no.
trying to be american? was born here.
trying to be jamaican? i am.

are you mad because i won't debate you? HELL YEAH. grin

deal with it. butthurted one. kiss
You are a joke.

Erm.....what are you finding here on a Nigerian site grin? You have a Nigerian boyfriend or what?

Why would I be butthurt? From an uncle Tom like you?

Jamaicans dont call themselves "Jamo".....Nigerians do. You're a fake grin
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by MrsChima(f): 12:10pm On Jan 06, 2013
StarFlux: This is interesting.

I wonder why I have not read this is any history book. Nevertheless, to me, it is unimaginable, what kind of mind must be present for humans to enslave their own. So this, an African slavery, is detestable. I do wonder though, why the emphasis of this specific happening is not as well-spread as African slavery. Maybe it is so that they are even more ashamed of enslaving their own people?

Hmm. Well..when one is ashamed of terrible decisions made..the best thing to do is create fables hoping enough dummies believe it as well. Hell I understand the action sha...I would too be ashamed if I sold a few of my children just to brag to other clans I got some socks and flipflops and you are jealous only to realized I am a terrible business owner and sold my cash cows for less than the true value and constant memory of how I got bleeped every time I look yonder over the golden horizons.

Damn.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by MrsChima(f): 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2013
Jamos is slang/short for Jamaicans. How many Jamos are in Nigeria compared to UK and USA? It's like saying there are virgin hookers.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by MrsChima(f): 12:23pm On Jan 06, 2013
Who in their right minds come on Nairaaaland of all places to find a man

Do better having sex with a Boko Haram blindfold.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by MrsChima(f): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
JallowBah:

Say what now? Irish were really black?

We all came from Africa at some point, so I can say that I am "really" black as well.

Vikings of Scandinavia tortured their way through many countries, took slaves..as far as I know, they were white a well.

Earth is a huge mass of space..no one knows the origin of mankind. No matter how many expeditions scientists perform....they will never know just like we will never know how sun and moon came about.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by MrsChima(f): 12:49pm On Jan 06, 2013
maclatunji:

They don't need to, they are not Americans. How many Black Americans can point to Nigeria if given a globe/map? If I have knowledge about these people and/or events, it is because I value knowledge by itself not because it is a part of my history or something I am obliged to know. We need to recognise and work with our differences not behave as if they don't exist- therein lies the hypocrisy.

How many Nigerians can point to UK or USA given a map? Bottom line ignorance has no discrimination.
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

How many Nigerians can point to UK or USA given a map? Bottom line ignorance has no discrimination.

Goes both ways. How many Americans can point to Nigeria on a map?
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by MrsChima(f): 12:56pm On Jan 06, 2013
~Royal~:

Not You Personally, Just the Prophets you Commune With.

I can't stand your azz! Hello sugar!! Lol!!
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Earth is a huge mass of space..no one knows the origin of mankind. No matter how many expeditions scientists perform....they will never know just like we will never know how sun and moon came about.

Heard of the big bang? Heard of formation of planets/solar systems?

Sceintists already know a little bit about our origins
Re: The Hidden History Of White Slavery! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Jamos is slang/short for Jamaicans. How many Jamos are in Nigeria compared to UK and USA? It's like saying there are virgin hookers.

Captain obvious much?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ooni, Alafin Of Oyo, Aregbesola, Oba Of Lagos At A Summit On Yoruba Language / UNFPA Hosts Ooni Ogunwusi And Wuraola In New York. Pics / Which Tribe In Nigeria Speaks The Best English.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.