Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 (22905 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / List Of NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Barcanaija(m): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
Corperz aint smilin in coal city...we re yet to receive any alert for sept allowee.i jst pray dey pay dis week cos am dead broke rit here.Guess its tym i imply dis motto No alert! No work!
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Chimeluv(f): 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
I recieved my allowance on 28th sept. (Gombe State) i don't know why other states don't want to pay their corpers...
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Barcanaija(m): 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
Chimeluv: I recieved my allowance on 28th sept. (Gombe State) i don't know why other states don't want to pay their corpers...
if gombe state have paid dia corperz dat means its d state govt dat is withholding d corpers money then
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by bayulll01(m): 6:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
Barcanaija: if gombe state have paid dia corperz dat means its d state govt dat is withholding d corpers money then
mumu state govrt use ur brain
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by icefish(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
i just receive alert from ma bank i just dey happy

As i open am nah nonsense message..

Wen i be dun dy jump up say allowEe dun show.. sadi just receive alert from ma bank i just dey happy

Wen i be dun dy jump up say allowEe dun show..
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by bukahands(m): 6:48pm On Oct 10, 2012
icefish: i just receive alert from ma bank i just dey happy

Wen i be dun dy jump up say allowEe dun show.. sadi just receive alert from ma bank i just dey happy

Don't understand o
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by bayulll01(m): 6:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
icefish: i just receive alert from ma bank i just dey happy

lol sametinx now was jumping na stupid sms from eco
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Water9430(m): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2012
[quote author=Kamardiran].............thanks to my mum......she never tot me to talk like diz. Guy u fall my hand die, we gas screen ur brain oh sorry result. Abeg explain how a corper that is collecting 19800 without accomodation will save in a place where d lowest house u'll get is 2k per month, t-fare 120 everyday join wit food and project fee and other miscellaneous expenses join. Less i 4get no state allawee and other place 2. manage. And don't even think of family house(corpers lodge) cos if u cal d cost u'll see that getting ur own house is better.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Mustay(m): 7:13pm On Oct 10, 2012
bayulll01: Youth disobey the clarion call

Let us fall our nation hand

Under the sun or in the rain

Since our leaders only know how to loot

Nigeria is theirs

The remnants they serve

lol

While @Kamardian may have an advice to corpers, you have to put things into contextual variations. For example, if someone just redeployed and is just getting to know the state better, will s/he automatically get a 'secondary' PPA to get additional income? Moreover, the cost of living is different in the 36 states of Nigeria. The welfare scheme of NYSC is what opponents latch on when they want to criticize it. Some people have so many expenses to pay especially feeding, rent and transport that even the 5k per week (which is what NGN19800 is) can be spent in a day. On the other hand, some are so lucky that they have accomodation etc subsidized for them, so it'd be unfair to throw a blanket assumption for all corpers.

I'd have to say then that your comment is not in tune with the topic although corpers should seek means of self-sustenance and put their know-how into effective use during the service year. Whatever the case, as a FG 'pikin', they deserve to get their money as at when due whether they know how to save or not - it's their right! Whether some of them are better/worse managers of the funds, that's their individual business - karma has a way of taking care of everyone.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by penzino(m): 7:17pm On Oct 10, 2012
gp66: here in Taraba state no allawee oh. Cofas dey H oh. Any loan for me?
oboi, wich part of taraba u dey? Wukari squeeze 5huns commot 4our bodi o, dm say na sendforth money. See babes dy cry. I tire 4fed government o.
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
Mustay:

lol

While @Kamardian may have an advice to corpers, you have to put things into contextual variations. For example, if someone just redeployed and is just getting to know the state better, will s/he automatically get a 'secondary' PPA to get additional income? Moreover, the cost of living is different in the 36 states of Nigeria. The welfare scheme of NYSC is what opponents latch on when they want to criticize it. Some people have so many expenses to pay especially feeding, rent and transport that even the 5k per week (which is what NGN19800 is) can be spent in a day. On the other hand, some are so lucky that they have accomodation etc subsidized for them, so it'd be unfair to throw a blanket assumption for all corpers.

I'd have to say then that your comment is not in tune with the topic although corpers should seek means of self-sustenance and put their know-how into effective use during the service year. Whatever the case, as a FG 'pikin', they deserve to get their money as at when due whether they know how to save or not - it's their right! Whether some of them are better/worse managers of the funds, that's their individual business - karma has a way of taking care of everyone.
.......u make sense walahi
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Ojotayo1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 10, 2012
45 days makes one month. The earlier we realise this the better for us. For those corper that are thinking of taking up appointment with government in Nigeria NYSC is training you for the future. Man must survive, God will judge our leaders accordingly
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by jechona(m): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kamardiran: i wonder y u guys are shouting cos of delay in paying ur stipend.....av u finish spending d one u collected last?? The problem is most corpers are spendrift.....dey spend like no tomorrow........before some of u will start attacking me,i was once a corper,batch b 2011.......i knw ao much i saved,i neva complained truout my service year........
thunder fire u, u tink say if u bin serve for place were things d move well, na every body d serve for that kind place, olubruku jor...
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Heymus(m): 8:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
dadicvila: please where was your ppa??were u recieving the same 19,600 am now recieving?were u eating 4rm it?paying t-fare 4rm it?buying recharge cards and other little tinz like hair and body cream plus body spray and perfume 4rm it??
The guy gat SPA when he was serving nah! , buh seriously, one can save up to 100k during the service year.
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Heymus(m): 8:19pm On Oct 10, 2012
dadicvila: please where was your ppa??were u recieving the same 19,600 am now recieving?were u eating 4rm it?paying t-fare 4rm it?buying recharge cards and other little tinz like hair and body cream plus body spray and perfume 4rm it??
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by eklassical(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kamardiran: i wonder y u guys are shouting cos of delay in paying ur stipend.....av u finish spending d one u collected last?? The problem is most corpers are spendrift.....dey spend like no tomorrow........before some of u will start attacking me,i was once a corper,batch b 2011.......i knw ao much i saved,i neva complained truout my service year........
u no well guy* i no blame u
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by lookmangiw(m): 8:23pm On Oct 10, 2012
ode, how did you saved from that penury? Well maybe you were a ghost corper. Just collecting allowee without resuming at his ppa.
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by DadaStephen1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
Nice-Kid:
I wonder o! Today is just 10th October and they are here shouting government-government. To the best of my knowledge, salaries/wages/ allowances are paid by month end. So be patient dude

You are talking rubbish!
They haven't paid for September by now.
We aint talking of October payment yet.
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by icefish(m): 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2012
bayulll01:
lol sametinx now was jumping na stupid sms from eco

Hehehe......FG dem go soon cee gbeke wey pass ALUU
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by sheyma: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2012

U stewpid 4 spewing shit, if u saved I guess u had som1 feeding U.fucktarded retardeen
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by sheyma: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
usefaith: has any redeployed corps member received alawi apart from july,we redeployees here in akwa ibom state are waiting for the payment oooooooooo
Relocated to ib feb, dey didn't pay feb and march, nw we passing out , guess dey won't gv us dat unpaid allawi
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by sheyma: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2012
Heymus: The guy gat SPA when he was serving nah! , buh seriously, one can save up to 100k during the service year.
Bro u can only save dat amount if ur ppa is giving u big cash, free ride,still collecting poket moni @ home, and free food,else 19600 is gadam too small
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Uniquemallam(m): 8:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
B4 u attack me, let me say this. Corp member shld learn aw to save more and spend less because afta nysc are u saying u wil embark on kasun kaji enterprises. 4 ur inform i am a batch "A" corp member serving in oyo west local gov. Thanks

1 Like

Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
Kamardiran: ....my ppa was government sec school,kano.......d problem is,most corpers dnt think beyond dir nose.....dey dnt think outta d box.......ao many of u has eva tot of avin other sources of income while serving? Apart frm my ppa,i tot in a private school as part time teacher,had private lesson i also took.........i was doing these while my colleagues were flexing d only alawi dey depend on
you have to knw that it is against d NYSC policy to use the scheme to make money without either letting your state coordinator know about it or not even indulging in such act.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Uniquemallam(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2012
Corp member in the house, just guess what jst happen?
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by sheyma: 8:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
Unique mallam: B4 u attack me, let me say this. Corp member shld learn aw to save more and spend less because afta nysc are u saying u wil embark on kasun kaji enterprises. 4 ur inform i am a batch "A" corp member serving in oyo west local gov. Thanks
Seriously I wanted to save but d condition I meet ma self wasn't condusive enof, ma ppa don't gv a phuck abt me, I accomodate feed transport my self,other expenses are there so @ the end of d month u pay some debt too, and don't forget ladies again, u jez hv to spend. So it isn't condusive
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
Una til dey talk abt alawi. Gosh, so hapy dat i've grown byond dat level. smiley
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
Unique mallam: B4 u attack me, let me say this. Corp member shld learn aw to save more and spend less because afta nysc are u saying u wil embark on kasun kaji enterprises. 4 ur inform i am a batch "A" corp member serving in oyo west local gov. Thanks

u must be serving in one of those villages like fiditi where u don't have to pay transport fare to work, ur food's essentially fresh from d farm so very cheap if @ all u're charged for it, no network so u don't have to bother about recharging ur phone all d time, and so on... Not every corper is living an ''all expense paid'' life my bro...
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Uniquemallam(m): 8:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ladies or no ladies u need to gv urself brain because 2wks ago, i was speakin to a fellow lady corp memba who rciv 20k from her ppa in oyo, she made me knw dat guys are only enrichin ladies frm their 19k+ while the save even more. Se u nw see guys life outside?
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Uniquemallam(m): 8:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
4 ur info, i serve in oyo west local gov and i live comfortably in a 2bedroom self contain in LADIGBOLU area.
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Uniquemallam(m): 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
Though i work in a private farm within oyo west LG bt dat does nt mean i won't spend rather i took prudency as a watchword. Mind u i be Ijebu boy.
Re: NYSC Allowance For September, 2012 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
jechona:
thunder fire u, u tink say if u bin serve for place were things d move well, na every body d serve for that kind place, olubruku jor...
..........imagine wat u just spew out........and u'l claim to b someone's boyfriend.......smh4u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NYSC Should Be Held Responsible For Kidnap Of Corpers In Zamfara - Shehu Sani / Corps Members' Monthly Allowances Has Been Increased. / I Clocked 30 In July, Can I Still Make It To Nysc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.