Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator (27669 Views)

An Open Letter To Mr Seun Osewa, Nairaland Moderators And Fellow Nairalanders / Seun Osewa Nairaland Is Now Boring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Seun(m): 3:32pm On Oct 09, 2006
@nilla: you can now post polls.

@edwinia: sweet bab, welcome to Nairaland! kiss
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by edwinia(f): 4:57am On Oct 10, 2006
THANKX DARLING the great obantalatapipi of naira land lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by nilla(f): 1:29pm On Oct 10, 2006
@ Seun

Yes, now i can.
that question was over a month ago when i was looking for a way to contact you.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by fellybabe(f): 7:40am On Oct 18, 2006
Huh,thanks seun.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by fellybabe(f): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2006
@seun:i need u 2 get me vital information on INFORMATION SYSTEM AUDITING.needs/luv 2 have a career on dat or any information technology course.have OND,COMP-SCI.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by fellybabe(f): 7:50am On Oct 18, 2006
@seun:i need u 2 get me vital information on INFORMATION SYSTEM AUDITING.needs/luv 2 have a career on dat or any information technology course.have OND,COMP-SCI.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by akintoso1(m): 1:23am On Oct 19, 2006
@ SEUN

But can you tell the forum your likes, dislikes ,ambition ,sex life and current career. grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by uchetobi(f): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2006
Seun pls what happened to VEXXXY?
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by segoye2(m): 4:25pm On Jan 11, 2007
Mr. Seun, what happened to the few babe that were picking interest in you? have you guys started something at all? I mean when last was their visit to you area? I meant maybe in group or personally? Me, am pretty available and can even date if them reach 10 self.

I wan reach one of the babes oo, I believe she should be +1 or 2 by now. ha ha hahahaha

check out my picture on www.cnn.com cry cheesy smiley
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by kellorah: 2:06am On Jan 12, 2007
chineke! shocked
all these questions for seun?? cheesy
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Gamine(f): 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2007
I wunda ooh undecided
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Stanozcom(m): 12:28am On Oct 12, 2007
(I shall be the geek that shall develop "Digital Contraceptives" lest these wiley females give my friend, S, more digital love than his digital self can handle!)

(And don't go peeking into my website, y'all! grin It ain't finished yet!

Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Stanozcom(m): 1:18am On Oct 12, 2007
Hot-angel,
Your profile has a picture that suggests,

(You like Seun?? ??)

Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by Stanozcom(m): 1:19am On Oct 12, 2007
Hot-angel,
Your profile has a picture that suggests,

(You like Seun?? ??)

Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by imaibehe(f): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2008
Hi segun i really need this done n ive got no other way of geting it through to you. i want my username to be changed from Imaibehe to zwinky, I would love to see it changed if possible as soon as u see this.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by ahmedng: 2:05am On Jan 10, 2008
hello seun pls i ve a question for you, i have being trying to change my screen name and i cant find that option,, pls kindly help me out.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by stranger26(f): 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2008
Hi Oluwaseun Osewa!
I was just wondering why the forum auto-edits certain words all of a sudden. For example, Moslem spelt the normal way becomes "a Great One", Islaam becomes "the Great Religion" and all that. What happened? Why the changes?
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by moHot(f): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2008
So its Seun that own nairaland, ha! see how babes are falling,stumbling and tripping for him, hmn it is good to be good i know if he is an area boy you girls will not want to near him. but hey i got an advice for you , please dont get distracted by all this, ants will always locate honey but immediately it become bitter they will all run. Ride on boy.

You are an inspiration to young nigerians
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by princesa(f): 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2008
seun nice work you put up wink
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by holyboi411(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2008
Seun, I am happy at last. I am also in Ogun State right now (Abeokuta). What part of ogun are you? We need to talk, sure I wanna see you one-on-one. Or can we talk on phone or email? mine is hollyboi_411@yahoo.com

An advice for you, seun:
please, I want you to strict to the advice moHot gave you, you know what I mean?

You are an inspiration to young Nigerians
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by OBVIOUS(m): 2:30pm On Oct 07, 2008
Seun, did you (and family) attend foursquare gospel church in Sango-Ota. Your name sounds very familiar. let me know.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by badabeat: 10:29am On Oct 18, 2008
Hello Website Administrator,
Can you please put up an option of quiting and deleting one's profile here on the forum?
I will not be using this networking platform anymore due to personal reasons and I want my profile and posts deleted immediately and as you can see, this has not been done. Can you please do that ASAP as this is my second message to you.
Thank you.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by kokoye(m): 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2008
Seun,

What happened to the 'Your Posts' link at the top of the page? it's been mising for a while now,
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by spikedcylinder: 6:03pm On Oct 24, 2008
Was I like the first person to register on here sef? I'm seeing all these oldies and clicking on their profiles, they even registered AFTER me.
You have to give me money o Seun. tongue
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by helium44(m): 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2008
Chei!!! Ibo gurls dere own no pass money sef. lipsrsealed
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by spikedcylinder: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2008
Where you see Igbo girls?
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by ztyle(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
Mba nna this must be a mistake!
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by beejaei: 12:52am On Dec 31, 2009
U be OAU boy? I mean ex-Ife.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by opolomini: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2010
Hello sir, i like to ask you for permission to post some of the discussions on Nairaland.
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by SuperPap: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2011
Oponu
Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by hibrkthru(m): 1:58pm On May 15, 2011
Hi Seun.

Please I need you to assist me in removing my last post on Promasidor (Job and vacancy section). It is very important and urgent PLEASE,

Re: Seun - Seun Osewa, Nairaland Forum Website Administrator by CrazyMan(m): 1:07am On May 17, 2011
Who revived this thread?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NGO's And Charitable Organizations Worth Supporting in Nigeria / The Craziest Status You've Ever Seen On Any Social Media ? / Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures)