Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers - NYSC (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers (163409 Views)

Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house3)- A Happier House / Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2)- A Better House / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (252) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by psoto(f): 3:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ligxy: Merry Xmar and happy new year people!
Lastie, where have you been??
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
SBabaJ:
That's My Predicament Right Now!

Lol!...So, whats up with your PPA sir??...How's the place??
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 7:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
psoto:
Look who's here!
Welcome back.smiley

Firstlady PSOTO...I've missed you a lot oo!...Thanks ma'am.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
Gods-child:

Wish you the same bro...Happy New Year in advance!

Bro, you were in Platoon 8. You should know my good friend Alfa Lukman, some guy with beards like this. He was also in your platoon from unaab.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
Viewing this topic: darefestus(m), Gods-child(m)

Doctor DRE, I sight you...How're you doing bro??
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
psoto:
#ClearsThroat#
Guess the military guys I sent τ̅☺ deal with you in camp didn't do their work well.
lipsrsealed

hehehhehahahhahohohoo...You?? Military guys??...I know that's impossible cos none of them has a Blackberry...Abi they haff deal with me ni...gringringrin

Who go see me wey no go fear??...Won O Ni Duro!

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
Gods-child:
Viewing this topic: darefestus(m), Gods-child(m)

Doctor DRE, I sight you...How're you doing bro??

Bro I'm good o.
Heard rave reviews about the guy that represented platoon 8 in the Macho not knowing it is our very own GC.
Good to have you back in the SW with us tho.
From your posts its obvious you enjoyed camp.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
psoto:
Hehehehe...
GC, o gbo?
I bet you didn't re-deploy cos of Psoto?!
If so, come get for your letter of request from my house,
You'll be useful in domestic affairs.grin
(I almost forgot), you'll be a good bouncer too.cheesy

Habaa!...PSOTO please nah, can't you see we're less than 53 hours away from New Year...Abeg wish me well nah, domestic affairs ke??...gringrin...Bouncer abi?? So you think you can afford my allowee??...Lolzzzz

Yes! Now its me & you in Oyo state, just lemme catch you...I go show you WUEN!!!...grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
psoto:
Good Boy...
He clearly knows how to predict right!
wink

#ClearsThroat#...You won't want to do that nah...Cos I'll make sure they pend your allowee for 6 months!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2012
darefestus:

Bro, you were in Platoon 8. You should know my good friend Alfa Lukman, some guy with beards like this. He was also in your platoon from unaab.

Yeah, platoon 8...Alfa lukman?? I can't affix the name oo, but its possible I've met him sha...I met some Unaabites there, especially in my hostel...Jude, Afolabi etc..
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 9:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
darefestus:

Bro I'm good o.
Heard rave reviews about the guy that represented platoon 8 in the Macho not knowing it is our very own GC.
Good to have you back in the SW with us tho.
From your posts its obvious you enjoyed camp.

Bros, na GOD oo...Me I just went there to have fun & enjoy myself ni oo, and I'm so happy to be back in the SW, that's the highlight of everything...Sir, I really enjoyed camp, even though we were punished in my hostel in the middle of our last night in camp cos guys were overexcited & screaming with joy...Fun!

Hope you're getting ready for the 2nd stage(PPA) sha??...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
Gods-child:

Bros, na GOD oo...Me I just went there to have fun & enjoy myself ni oo, and I'm so happy to be back in the SW, that's the highlight of everything...Sir, I really enjoyed camp, even though we were punished in my hostel in the middle of our last night in camp cos guys were overexcited & screaming with joy...Fun!

Hope you're getting ready for the 2nd stage(PPA) sha??...

I can't say I'm prepared to be honest.
I just want too get there and settle in first and we'll see what happens..
I really hope I can acclimatise in time, as that'd really get the best out of me.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2012
last day of the year grin so happy
Will be living in a new state for most part of 2013 new experience, new friends, new environment, new blessings, new landmark.
wishing you all a blessed and peacefull service year and a happy new year in adv
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2012
ogbeche77:
I'm good, still expecting your Xmas hamper
'A' in your thesis? If that's an attempt to psyche me up, FAIL.. Have not even reviewed it yet...
Boss, The Hamper Arrives Presently.
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:18am On Dec 31, 2012
Gods-child:

Lolzzzzzzz.....Haaaaaaaaa!....PSOTO??...She's ready to send me back to where I'm coming from!...#Whispers#
NO, She Wont!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:25am On Dec 31, 2012
Gods-child:

Ermmm, I wasn't really disappointed jor...All I wanted was a piece of the action. It ain't easy mehn...As a result of the stress, the guy that took over from me fell sick after swearing-in...NYSC products are renowned for that oo! I use the white shorts they gave us as 'boxers'...gringringrin

'Prey-prey-shun' almost did, but don't forget I'm allergic to ladies...Especially the beautiful ones, I kept praying: "And lead us not into temptations, but deliver us from evil"...Lol!
Your Allergy...Psoto, The Cure!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2012
psoto:
Doesn't stop you from experimenting.wink
It Does., I Am Very Rusty! #WINKS
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2012
psoto:
#ClearsThroat#
Guess the military guys I sent τ̅☺ deal with you in camp didn't do their work well.
lipsrsealed
The Mission Was Aborted!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by SBabaJ(m): 9:32am On Dec 31, 2012
psoto:
Hehehehe...
GC, o gbo?
I bet you didn't re-deploy cos of Psoto?!
If so, come get for your letter of request from my house,
You'll be useful in domestic affairs.grin
(I almost forgot), you'll be a good bouncer too.cheesy
The Proximity Makes The Courting Easier!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Special End of the year shout-outs to every member of this house, y'all have been immense..from Psoto, Princess, Dahrach, Mz Naira, Ligxy, Cutey, Maria G, Olly, Akay and any other person I forgot to mention. You ladies are special

Then the Guys, Ogbeche, Abba, Sbaba, GC, CY, Ibro Dlex, Ceezo, Ichidodo, Tmany, and the others. I appreciate and respect you all.
You guys made my year.

Here's wishing you all a prosperous 2013 and success in all your doings in the new year.
God bless you all.
Thank you!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2012
darefestus:

I can't say I'm prepared to be honest.
I just want too get there and settle in first and we'll see what happens..
I really hope I can acclimatise in time, as that'd really get the best out of me.

It is well my brother...I'm sure we'll all have a wonderful & fulfilled service year, lets keep hoping for the best sir...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
Tmany: last day of the year grin so happy
Will be living in a new state for most part of 2013 new experience, new friends, new environment, new blessings, new landmark.
wishing you all a blessed and peacefull service year and a happy new year in adv

Wishing you a fruitful service year too...Happy New Year!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 6:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
SBabaJ:
NO, She Wont!

Lolzzzzz...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 6:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
SBabaJ:
Your Allergy...Psoto, The Cure!

Hmmmmm!...Provided she's not beautiful sir...Lmao!!
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 6:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
SBabaJ:
The Mission Was Aborted!

#GBAM#....gringringringrin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
SBabaJ:
The Proximity Makes The Courting Easier!

#Thinking#...Its like you're right oo!...
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
darefestus: Special End of the year shout-outs to every member of this house, y'all have been immense..from Psoto, Princess, Dahrach, Mz Naira, Ligxy, Cutey, Maria G, Olly, Akay and any other person I forgot to mention. You ladies are special

Then the Guys, Ogbeche, Abba, Sbaba, GC, CY, Ibro Dlex, Ceezo, Ichidodo, Tmany, and the others. I appreciate and respect you all.
You guys made my year.

Here's wishing you all a prosperous 2013 and success in all your doings in the new year.
God bless you all.
Thank you!

Thanks so much bruv...It feels so good to be a part of this awesome Family...And we're so lucky to have someone like you too in this House...Wishing you a flourishing 2013 too, GOD bless you sir!...*One Love*

#SheddingTearsOfJoy#
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Godschild2(m): 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
#Sad#...Only GOD knows CY & PRINCESS's whereabouts...DAHRACH sef never show face...#Sad#
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Tmany(m): 1:20am On Jan 01, 2013
HAPPY 2013 NO MORE IN ADVANCE 2013 IS HERE AND WILL SURLY BE A GREAT YEAR
IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST YOU ARE RIGHT grin
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by CY09: 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I'm alive and i'm glad you all made it...Happy new year ma people!

Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Brezzybone(m): 5:41am On Jan 02, 2013
Gods-child:

Beautiful!...I thank GOD for you bro...Hope you got a nice PPA??
thank God o! Got a sec. sch at lafia
Re: Chat Room For Nysc Batch C 2012 Corpers by Nobody: 5:56am On Jan 02, 2013
I hail thee

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (252) (Reply)

Tallest Abuja Corper And Shortest Corper Meet In Camp (Photo) / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.