Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! (16724 Views)

Am I Really Married Or Sharing A Room With A Man? / Your Husband in The Labor Room During Childbirth? / Will You Be In the Labor Room With Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Leadn(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
Ladies – would you like your husband to be present in the labor room to watch you give birth?? (kinda gross if you ask me grin)

Gents – would you like to be in the labor room with your wife and watch her ‘do her thing’?

Please lets hear your thoughts on this..

via = http://xtremegists.com/2012/10/would-you-stay-in-the-labor-room-with-your-wife/

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by k2039: 8:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
Yes, I will, afterall I pumped the baby into her womb

5 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by jigwe101: 10:12pm On Oct 09, 2012
I would want him to be there for sure. I did not get myself pregnant. I asked my boyfriend if he would stay with me if we eventually get married and he said yes but he won't look down there. He'll just pet my hand and head lol

6 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by queensmith: 9:01am On Oct 10, 2012
'do her thing'? you are disgraceful.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Leadn(m): 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2012
queensmith: 'do her thing'? you are disgraceful.

Sorry queensmith,,, wat word would be most appropriate ma'am?? No offense

1 Like

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Leadn(m): 4:28pm On Oct 10, 2012
jigwe101: I would want him to be there for sure. I did not get myself pregnant. I asked my boyfriend if he would stay with me if we eventually get married and he said yes but he won't look down there. He'll just pet my hand and head lol

That's pretty nice, I don't think looking down would be advice-able cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Leadn(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2012
k2039: Yes,I will,afterall I pumped the baby into her womb

Lol man grin grin
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by slimchi2k2(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
i dont think so
i can't behold the pain
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by 234GT(m): 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2012
For what?
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Okijajuju1(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2012
I learnt this from my father..

The first face we (my sbilings and I) saw after that of the doctor was his..

The doctor births the baby, cuts off the cord and handed us over to him..

That was the day I knew I would be right by my wifes side in that room.. We concieved them together, so we would birth them together..

Although My fiancee has warned me that I may be scarred for life.. And might need psycho-therapy afterwards.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Freiburger(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2012
I 've stood by my wife from that labour pains to the point of delivery, coz there was no other way i could show my appreciation for keeping my baby for 9 good months.

12 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 11, 2012
Yes of course! If the Doctor would allow me smiley

2 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by adora4u1: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2012
But what if it's a boy and it peed on his father's face while coming into this world?
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 11, 2012
No big deal nah ! I will surely be by her side and even assist the mid-wives in taking the delivery self . grin
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by ednutey(f): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2012
Ma hubby was with me when I had our 2nd gal,he says its a experience he is happy he neva missed

2 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by BrutusOj(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2012
I'm afraid u will faint 10x b4 she put 2 bed grin grin
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2012
I dey craze? I never ready to see sumtin wey go make me vomit and/or faint.
Hmmm me na only my neatly washed and wrapped up baby i wan see oo...i no send that stay-beside-her of a tin oo

1 Like

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Leadn(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2012
adora4u1: What if it's a boy and it peed on his father's face while coming into this world?

heheh so that's what yu're praying for cheesy
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Freiburger(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2012
blogger1.0:
I dey craze? I never ready to see sumtin wey go make me vomit and/or faint.
Hmmm me na only my neatly washed and wrapped up baby i wan see oo...i no send that stay-beside-her of a tin oo
But you sabi stay on top of her and wind your weist abi?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Redhot111(m): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2012
I can't stay there with her in d labour room oo. Though i can b in d reception hall prayin 4 her. I don't even like 2 know wen she is on her monthly flow let alone watchin giv birth.

1 Like

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by adora4u1: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2012
Leadn:

heheh so that's what yu're praying for cheesy

It would take my mind off the pain!
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2012
kunletiwoo: Yes of course! If the Doctor would allow me smiley
The Doctor will allow you if you request especially in a private hospital .
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Leadn(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2012
slimchi2k2: i dont think so
i can't behold the pain

Oh,,, might not be that bad though smiley
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by mikron(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2012
yes i ll if my wife wants me to. Besides i would really want to see how a big baby will come out frm a tiny hole and wonder why those same women will shout when certain snakes (both small n not too big ones @ least compared to the baby) will want to find their way inside that same corridor.... Woman get power o!

1 Like

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2012
ednutey: Ma hubby was with me when I had our 2nd gal,he says its a experience he is happy he neva missed
he must be a lying pig!! (honestly no offence intended)
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Leadn(m): 10:09am On Oct 11, 2012
Freiburger:
But you sabi stay on top of her and wind your weist abi?

Lolzzzz I can't stop laughing!!!! cheesy
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 11, 2012
If I'm there I'd prolly get tempted to spank the Doc if he "tweaks" a spot that makes her scream in pain. angry cheesy

I shall be there to inspect every procedure to the last second. cool

. . .with a bowl to puke in of course.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by samguru(m): 10:10am On Oct 11, 2012
guys,if you av ever witnessed this stuff,u will never like sex again,especially at the time when this thing expand

3 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by sindyko(m): 10:11am On Oct 11, 2012
Yes I will b in d room with her, bt I won't let a guy to labor for her, what took me a lot of years to see, a fine boy in above pics wil c it freeshow. Bt old man is allowed or woman

1 Like

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Leadn(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2012
adora4u1:

It would take my mind off the pain!

Lolzz!!! seeing your hubby soaked in 'sweet pee'?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by toyintiwal(m): 10:13am On Oct 11, 2012
There's nothing bad in it guys. I witness the birth of my first son. The doctor ask me to come in and talk to my wife. And I was there with him for good 1hr. I saw my coming. I was smiling/rejoicing and in the other hand feeling sorry for my wife cos the pain is too much... What a day

3 Likes

Re: Would You Stay In The Labor Room With Your Wife?! by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 11, 2012
casket:
The Doctor will allow you if you request especially in a private hospital .
Oh Really? Good! Then I'll get into the labor room before ma wife then .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Parents Pressure Their Daughters To Marry? / Buy A Wife From Vietnam (100% virgin) / Why Are Women Outliving Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.