Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! (46258 Views)

Raw Video Of Uniport Aluu 4 Killings Viewers Discretion Advised / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by styles2009: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
All the internet warriors based in Nigeria and overseas ,stop inciting the UNIPORT Students to wipe out a community and don't forget, doing that you would be an accessory to a genocidal act.
What is to be done now?
Let the FG and NASS urge the rule of law to be respected in the country and re introduce Firing squad, this is not the first time Jungle justice would be done in Nigeria, it should be condemned and abolished and anyone or any community,who takes part in it would be held responsible for it.

Nigerian's stop inciting violence

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by azimibraun: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
Wia are d dead boys frm? Wats d name of dia communities? What are dia kit and kin saying abt dis aby dia papa no dey visit village? Na so dem go watch dia own bin murderd lk dis? E go b insult for future o!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by adieora(f): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^I didn't even know Nigeria had a student association... However, where were these clowns when the system was gradually turning the average Nigerian into a beast?? They can mobilise against peasant villagers, but they're too cowardly to fight the power, no

Bunch of semi-illiterates and m0rons!! When will Nigeria start producing critical thinkers, anyway?? The country is doomed without intelligent youths!!!

Failed country, failed youths, and failed educational system!!!
Shut up joor.Are you not a Nigerian?What have you done about fighting corruption or the people in power?Abeg remove the log of wood in ur eye before u try to remove the grain of sand in another person's own eye.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Tayo114: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2012
This is srious!;>
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by chreldb(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
agent22: aluu 4 uniport 0

That picture alone is catalyst enough to instigate mayhem. It will send shivers down the spine of any member of ALUU
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Leboska(m): 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

^^^^I didn't even know Nigeria had a student association... However, where were these clowns when the system was gradually turning the average Nigerian into a beast?? They can mobilise against peasant villagers, but they're too cowardly to fight the power, no

Bunch of semi-illiterates and m0rons!! When will Nigeria start producing critical thinkers, anyway?? The country is doomed without intelligent youths!!!

Failed country, failed youths, and failed educational system!!!
May be you can start your own, don't be a caward please be the change you desire. I'm enerstly waiting for own.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by sayitout1: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2012
onuwaje: As we speak.....the chief security officer's hus is ablaze, gunshots in ALUU community.. Unconfirmed reports says the mother to ugonna one of the boys murdered passed on this morning due to shock... And TOM ATEKE threatens the community to fishout those who killed his tribes men from okrika
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
kay dibs:
Those peasant villagers stood there and watched their fellow villagers kill 4 boys even far worse than animals are killed. I'm even hearing ugo's mom is dead. Dunno how tru tho. Did u watch tv? Did u see llyod's mom wailing nd crying like a baby? Plz my dear dnt type wat u don't know. Ur calling dem spoilt kids did u even know dem? Dey organized shows nd recorded songs. Big L even won a competition on silverbird. Is dat how spoilt kids behave? Plz if u don't knw wat to type then just move on. Tnk u

I watched it, and I felt bad about it - but do they need to burn down the village to prove a point?? Will that bring back the dead boys??

This isn't the first time this has happened in Nigeria, how about we deal with the cause of this type of barbaric behaviour??

We all saw the Mubi incident as well, why didn't the students association rise up about that, and go after Boko Haram

It's the thieving elites and the system - if the system was functioning properly, these barbaric acts won't happen....

How about Nigerian students mobilising and tell the government that enough is enough

It's ALUU today, however, there are many other ALUUs out there....

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by texazzpete(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
mexxy1: Really sad & painful how they died but, let us all be honest with ourselves and ask some critical questions;
1. What were they doing at that part of the town at the time they were caught? That part of Aluu clearly is not where they reside.
2. Five (5) persons were caught and one (1) ESCAPED. Have we asked why that one that escaped is yet to tell the world what their mission or business was there before the unfortunate incident? If they were 'harmless' and there for legitimate reasons, why is he keeping quiet after the death of his friends which virtually the whole world is aware of now?
I think we should call a spade a spade. I'm a graduate of Uniport and I know what happens there. It's only a pity parents stand up for their children without knowing who or what they really are or are capable of.
Only God and the escaped one can tell us what the truth is but, for him not to take advantage of the social media despite the widespread outrage leaves more questions than answers.
It's sad the way they had to go & I pray God comfort their families and I hope we all learn.

Accursed m0r0n. Oya, if they are cultists or robbers, where are their guns? Where is the stolen loot?

People like you with zero brains will NEVER understand that whether they are cultists or not, nobody has the right to do what those villagers do to innocent people.

Hopefully one day you meet your death in the same unjust manner as you're lauding here.

I'll take you advice to 'call a spade a spade': You're an imbecilic dolt. see this buffoon asking them what they were doing in that part of Aluu by 5am as if they need a visa to walk anywhere in Nigeria. Only in Nigeria will a citizen going about his normal business in a public place will be asked what his/her 'mission' is.

3 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2012
[size=32]My wises are working

I need one more thing

Please Nigeria Senates , Pass a Bill, that whoever kill or watch or contribute in such acts again is a CRIMINAL!!!!! and should be murder as well[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by azimibraun: 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
Nw I jst incited violence so do ur worse.. Eediot! What hs d president said abt dis? If na patience cousins or naphews dem kill nw, gej go ask obama to help am with FBI, CIA and US marine to wipe out Aluu.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by calabaman(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2012
now watching: The end of Aluu....

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
adieora:
Shut up joor.Are you not a Nigerian?What have you done about fighting corruption or the people in power?Abeg remove the log of wood in ur eye before u try to remove the grain of sand in another person's own eye.

Burn down the village, but will that solve the problem??

I removed the log of wood in my eyes time ago, and I can see what you can't see...

I can see the root cause of the problem, not the symptoms...
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by INFO70: 9:44pm On Oct 09, 2012
Where was this so call security opertive wen these students were lynched ?
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by dasparrow: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
@Post

The Aluu community should have seen this coming. They think they can just waste the young lives of those 4 handsome boys and go scott free? Tears were in my eyes as I looked at the pictures of those 4 friends on another website. How can some people be so barbaric? I never see people trying to deal with our thieving politicians who steal billions of naira while leaving majority of our citizens in abject poverty.

However, they had to cut the promising lives of 4 young men short because they allegedly stole cell phones? Is that a reason to take someone's life? Did the bible not say that we should not kill? I am so angry at what they did to these 4 students because that could have been any of us or our loved ones. I really don't care what happens to the Aluu community right about now.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by sammmiey1: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
Is amputatin d head the remedy 2headache?where were the students when the horrendous act was perpetrated by dose animals?...I guess dey wia busy recordin d act,as though dey wia blindfolded,and now after the deed had been done,dey felt what best to do is go haywire...smh...God is not smilin at Nigeria.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Decryptor(m): 9:48pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

+1000000000000000000

These kids are from affluent families and they had no business being cultists...

They were trying to live a gangstar lifestyle they don't even know nothing about smh...

Peasant villagers have to suffer because of the death of a couple of spoilt kids smh...
Do u eat thru your anu$?If those boys were cultists, their fellow members would have done the damage and not ordinary students. Didn't you read the previous threads on ALUU before this one? BABOON!

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by plendil: 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

The Aluu community should have seen this coming. They think they can just waste the young lives of those 4 handsome boys and go scott free? Tears were in my eyes as I looked at the pictures of those 4 friends on another website. How can some people be so barbaric? I never see people trying to deal with our thieving politicians who steal billions of naira while leaving majority of our citizens in abject poverty.

However, they had to cut the promising lives of 4 young men short because they allegedly stole cell phones? Is that a reason to take someone's life? Did the bible not say that we should not kill? I am so angry at what they did to these 4 students because that could have been any of us or our loved ones. I really don't care what happens to the Aluu community right about now.

even if the entire community is annihilated? Just because of four boys? SMH for you.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by nlofficial(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
[size=20pt]Ugonna's mum is dead. Died this evening. Aluu 5 - 0 Uniport.[/size]
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by mkohagwu(m): 9:50pm On Oct 09, 2012
chei
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by azimibraun: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
God 4gv me.. Am jst human. Let any living thing in Aluu be slained. And curse on dos sayin dis boys deserve 2 die.. Wll anybody frm Udi or zakibiam in benue ever raise dia hands on a military man? Never! Let Aluu bastards b taught never 2 raise dia hands on ppl again.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Burger01(m): 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
berem: animal! I pray the day you set your foot on nigerian soil,your balls shall be cut off roasted and fed to vultures!! OLOSHI!!

@berem, safe your breathe. Animal is even better than the Epe man behaving like what he is not. Its better to ignore him. We know his type. He is an ingrate and a toothless bulldog. I don't know why this particular epe man is so unavoidably reta.rded in maturity... Mtcheew.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by sayitout1: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2012
onuwaje: As we speak.....the chief security officer's hus is ablaze, gunshots in ALUU community.. Unconfirmed reports says the mother to ugonna one of the boys murdered passed on this morning due to shock... And TOM ATEKE threatens the community to fishout those who killed his tribes men from okrika

I said it earlier cos I knew this rubbish done will result to this.

The Aluu community and people should prepare for a retaliation from the okrikans.

There has always been this misunderstanding between the Ikwerre people and the Okrikans.

What we are all hearing now is just the student version. The Okrika people will definately hit back.

I only feel for the unfortunate once that will not take precaution.
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
[size=16pt]SHYMEXX, I asked you to drop the link to the website where you saw that the boys were part of a mafia gang.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Decryptor(m): 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
shymexx:

I doubt that!!

I've got killers and shooters in Nigeria, and I get busy as well... Bwahahaha

I love the hand toy that goes BLOWWW - and my knife game will make a butcher run for his life...lol

Calm down, and look at it critically - will this solve the problem??
Pleas do NL a favor and shut the fvck up! Monkey that cannot even fire a "knock-out" is claiming he has a gun! SMH @this cowardly noise-maker!! mtchewwww!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by plendil: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2012
texazzpete:

Accursed m0r0n. Oya, if they are cultists or robbers, where are their guns? Where is the stolen loot?

People like you with zero brains will NEVER understand that whether they are cultists or not, nobody has the right to do what those villagers do to innocent people.

Hopefully one day you meet your death in the same unjust manner as you're lauding here.

I'll take you advice to 'call a spade a spade': You're an imbecilic dolt. see this buffoon asking them what they were doing in that part of Aluu by 5am as if they need a visa to walk anywhere in Nigeria. [b]Only in Nigeria will a citizen going about his normal business in a public place will be asked what his/her 'mission' is.

I would have though you'd address the points he raised instead of running your mouth needlessly.

1 Like

Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by azimibraun: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Is d woman truly dead? No b time 4 joke b dis o!c
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2012
Violence begetin violence to nullify violence..
Some1 said the murderd boiz ar innocent. And in yr view, the whole alluu community dat has been home to UnIport 4 close to 30 yearz if not more is guilty.. Has ther been a situation like ds b4 now in aluu. Has ther been clash btw d comunity & studentz over d yearz? If no, wht sudenly changed? Wher wx justice b4 it got to d Jungle..? Were d people of aluu actualy living @ d mercy of cultist & thievez? if we ar happY studentz ar burning down d community indiscriminately, y ar we angry some alleged thievz and cultist were killed? Oh my beleaguered Country Nigeria, wher art thou headin to? Wht a pity!
Re: Uniport Shut Down As Students Set Umuokiri-aluu Ablaze! by SOHKAHTOA: 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

SMH for you!!!!

Truly, Truly sad. . .that you can make that kind of statement in this day and age.

Yep, we have a long way to go.
BE WARNED!!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Husband Kills Man Who Tried To Rape His Pregnant Wife In South Africa (Graphic) / David Ntekim-Rex: Robbery Victim Dies After Police, Hospital Refused To Save Him / Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.