Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Abuja Higher Life Conference - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abuja Higher Life Conference (1745 Views)

Higher Life Conferencce Canada With Pastor Chris / Abuja Higher Life Conference,with Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / Christ Embassy Higher Life Conference In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Higher Life Conference by babycool(f): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2008
This is to cordialy invite you to a conference in Abuja called The Abuja higher life conference, its a conference featuring Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy Church and other powerful men of God.

There is going to be the power ministration of the word, Miracles, you are advice to bring with you the sick and people with all kinds of ailments, have faith because there is nothing impossible with God

The Conference is taking place at the National stadium at Abuja from 22nd to 26th January 2008.
Time is 5:00pm

Please make time and come, you will be glad you did. grin
Re: Abuja Higher Life Conference by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2008
Am I invited too? wink
Re: Abuja Higher Life Conference by amsky(m): 2:24pm On Jan 21, 2008
thanks for the invitation,pls send me some money for ticket.i'm waiting.
Re: Abuja Higher Life Conference by babycool(f): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2008
Siena:

Am I invited too? wink

You are highly, highly welcome!!! grin grin grin
Re: Abuja Higher Life Conference by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2008
cool
Re: Abuja Higher Life Conference by donnie(m): 1:47pm On Jan 25, 2008
I was unable to make it down to Abuja , can any onyone who was there tell us somethin?
Re: Abuja Higher Life Conference by babycool(f): 6:15pm On Jan 29, 2008
It was wonderful. keep watching TV, it will soon be aired.
Re: Abuja Higher Life Conference by Pepeye(f): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2008
Wow! I missed , will have to get the c d
Re: Abuja Higher Life Conference by mystikal(m): 3:07am On Jan 31, 2008
heard about the programme, trust it was rewarding?

wts the nearest christ embassy church 2 me here in UK?
Re: Abuja Higher Life Conference by Pepeye(f): 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2008
Depends on where u reside in the UK, but our mother church’s in the Uk addy   
# 363 Springfield Road Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 6AW

Telephone +448451240440

Stay blessed
Re: Abuja Higher Life Conference by mystikal(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2008
Thanks a lot, Pepeye
I live around Kent and Essex isnt that far from here, Thanks again for the info.
Re: Abuja Higher Life Conference by donnie(m): 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2008
I heard there were ministers and national assembly members who were present and who witnessed first hand the power of God as some of those they brought were heald instantly including the blind and lame.

I heard about a lady who was so sick and incapacitated, so much so that when pastor Chris called for prof. Jerry Gana to come see the lady's condition for himself; Gana started praying as soon as her saw her condition. Was he not the one who sanctioned the removal of miracle programing from TV? Well, the lady was heald instantly and raised up by the power of God.
Re: Abuja Higher Life Conference by donnie(m): 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2008
I heard there were ministers and national assembly members who were present  and who witnessed first hand the power of God as some of those they brought were heald instantly including the blind and lame.

I heard about a lady who was so sick and incapacitated, so  much so that when pastor Chris called for prof. Jerry Gana to come see the lady's condition for himself; Gana started praying as soon as her saw her condition. Was he not the one who sanctioned the removal of miracle programing from TV? Well, the lady was heald instantly and raised up by the power of God.
Re: Abuja Higher Life Conference by buluti(m): 3:59am On Feb 04, 2008
babycool:

This is to cordialy invite you to a conference in Abuja called The Abuja higher life conference, its a conference featuring Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy Church and other powerful men of God.

@ babycool please who were the other men of God present ?

(1) (Reply)

Are True Christians An Endangered Species Or Something: / How God Talks To Christians / You Were Born For A Purpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.