Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,493 members, 7,781,482 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

Advantages Of Polygamy? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Polygamy? (44956 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / Paradox Of Polygamy / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 31, 2008
hotfunmi:

I am so mortified, ehm amused. Why give yourself such names when you wallow in self pity with a protruding stomach? Wouldn't that be mocking yourself?  You surely lack the spirit behind self esteem and that is evident from your utterances.  I hope you know that[b] "big boy" actually  means a fat man[/b]{ you can use that at your own discretion, keep up with the isi ewu).Self glorification? what if you call yourself a "sorry computer technician", what will that be? self mortification?There you go again, I have no business with Islam/moslems and will not hate them as Christ taught me. I only do not agree with Islam, isn't that my fundamental right? I will never marry a moslem by[b] my own choice[/b] just like you may never agree with christianity at your RISK. You and your Islamic faithfuls can worship muhammed at will, it's not my business as long as you throw the bombs and stones at yourselves whenever you feel like. Do not visit me with matchet, bombs or any form of agression because I do not agree with your religion because I will never do the same to you or is Islam no more a peaceful religion?

eeyah. . . i did not realise that on top of everything else, u are a semi illiterate who can't process the written word - at no point did i refer to myself as a computer anything.( you must have been stalking me in the technology threads. . .) or perhaps you are so ignorant that you think IT is the only field in engineering

as to my, er. . . protuding tummy  grin

it would seem the only way to put paid to your odd perceptions about the state of my anatomy would be to paste a picture of the object of dispute  grin (i hope admin aka otherwise ban! won't ban me if i do that) grin

there you go again - you obviously belong to that  primitive minded cadre of nigerians who associate girth with success. whatever.

as to isi ewu, i must have given you too much credit with the crack about 'nightclub crawler' . apparently i should have said 'beer parlour crawler'. are you also as as familiar with shine shine bobo as you are with isi ewu? i think those are the staples of the 'big boys' that frequent such places. that would explain your unique perceptions about 'big boys'
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by hafees: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2008
@osisi
suppose your loving hubby comes back home smudged with lipsticks all over him/comes home:'darling this is my second wife' what are u going to do? i am tired of ur arguments:polygamy leads to sadness, monogamy leads to happiness, at least that is the summary. ITS NOT ALL RIGHT
you asked me what i enjoyed from my polygamy family: lots of fun. we are actually a dozen if u must know, like every family we go out weekends with either all our mothers or one or two of them. our mothers if u must know are professionals. my mum is a nurse, my steppie the first wife (senior mummy/mummy agba) works in the govt house and the third wife a pharmacist, we called her iyawo until later when we coined another name for her suzzy/mummy amina. it was fun we all go to amusement parks, other places, our meal time is party like, we joke a lot/laugh, help ourselves and there was no competition, we are one. i collect money from any of my mothers and we protect ourselves especilally our sister. actually we are 6 boys, 6 girls and we usually tell our dad that he's non biased etc. we have our troubles too like all family's but we never had competitions like the ones cain and abel or esau and jacob had coming from same mothers. m

my sister uptil now when i go to visit my brothers either in nigeria or abroad we still laughabout our childhood so magical. i am going to post our family pix soon.

for hot funmi. i am sure you must have been hurt severely by a chaeting husband or boy friend and ur approach is fiendish, pardon me if i sound a little impolite. polygamy is not the problem of the world or that of nigeria, corruption is.

do not confuse people or suggest that polygamy is a sin, tell me where jesus says so if u like. a man shall leave his fathers house and marry abi what? how many of us leave our parents  house this days already we are in our houses before geting married, so we might as well as from our house go and marry more wifes and more women leave their fathers house to marry us. just joking its a choice, like ur choice to take plantain instead of rice for breakfast, no one will tell you u are wrong! guys go for it if u want, especially if ur religion permits and u have the means, no aplogy.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by hotfunmi(f): 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2008
by hafees
for hot funmi. i am sure you must have been hurt severely by a chaeting husband or boy friend and your approach is fiendish, pardon me if i sound a little impolite. polygamy is not the problem of the world or that of nigeria, corruption is.

do not confuse people or suggest that polygamy is a sin, tell me where jesus says so if u like. a man shall leave his fathers house and marry abi what? how many of us leave our parents house this days already we are in our houses before geting married, so we might as well as from our house go and marry more wifes and more women leave their fathers house to marry us. just joking its a choice, like your choice to take plantain instead of rice for breakfast, no one will tell you u are wrong! guys go for it if u want, especially if your religion permits and u have the means, no aplogy.
FYI: Jesus advocated one man one wife when he decreed that anybody who lives his/her spouse for another is guilty of adultery and anybody that married a divorced/estranged spouse is guilty of similar sin. Jesus only granted divorce on the conditions of cheating and desertion only and not all these reasons while people are divorcing these days. Even on the issue of cheating, you cannot divorce your husband or wife for that if you are guilty of the same sin.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by hotfunmi(f): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2008
oyb
eeyah. . . i did not realise that on top of everything else, u are a semi illiterate who can't process the written word - at no point did i refer to myself as a computer anything.( you must have been stalking me in the technology threads. . .) or perhaps you are so ignorant that you think IT is the only field in engineering

as to my, er. . . protuding tummy

it would seem the only way to put paid to your odd perceptions about the state of my anatomy would be to paste a picture of the object of dispute (i hope admin aka otherwise ban! won't ban me if i do that)

there you go again - you obviously belong to that primitive minded cadre of nigerians who associate girth with success. whatever.

as to isi ewu, i must have given you too much credit with the crack about 'nightclub crawler' . apparently i should have said 'beer parlour crawler'. are you also as as familiar with shine shine bobo as you are with isi ewu? i think those are the staples of the 'big boys' that frequent such places. that would explain your unique perceptions about 'big boys'

You surely do need Jesus! The only solution to your problems now is Jesus because they are beyond human comprehension. You care to get born again, brother?
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by osisi5: 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2008
hafees:

@osisi
suppose your loving hubby comes back home smudged with lipsticks all over him/comes home:'darling this is my second wife' what are u going to do?

I will leave.
Yes you heard me right.
I will wave them both goodbye and file for a divorce the next day.
I have a career,I look good and I'm confident in who I am
what on earth would make me want to stay with a man that does not see me good enough to fulfill his needs that he has to bring in other women?
Everywoman ought to see it as a slap on their womanhood to be degraded in such a manner.
Moreover it's unhealthy
I have seen the devastation of HIV and others,I would not be sleeping with a man who sleeps with other women,I don't care what he calls them.
Who says a woman has to be married to be a complete human?

I've never said anywhere that monogamy leads to everlasting happiness.
I've only maintained that polygamy is unfair to women and children especially the first wife who in my opinion is the only wife,the others are "legal concubines"

There is nothing one can obtain by polygamy that's not already in monogamy and there's so much more to lose in polygamy.
Yours may have been happy,good for you but I bet you there are tons of monogamous homes with the same stories and other advantages included.

A happy monogamous home produces Children that are well grounded
Children that have seen a man love and treat a woman like a queen and expect to model that someday
They see a good model to follow.
In a happy polygamous home what does a girl learn from a tender age?
That one day she could be married and have her man return home with several other women and she's expected to take "turns"
and her opinion means absolutely nothing in this case.

Since you have sisters,ask them how they'll feel being a first wife and their man returns with a new wife and yet another.
I bet you,you as their brother would be saddened
and if you end up having daughters,that is not one of the prayers you'll be praying on her behalf.
I promise you,no girl anywhere looks forward to this.
No girl finds her true love and dreams of a day of communal living with 3 other women.

It's not natural and the article I posted earlier from Malaysia tells you that the Muslim women are fighting against it too and it's time it became a thing of the past.
If polygamy cured infidelity,all those alhajis with 4 wives soliciting women and men for sex would be non existent.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by hotfunmi(f): 7:34pm On Jan 31, 2008
I will leave.
Yes you heard me right.
I will wave them both goodbye and file for a divorce the next day.
what on earth would make me want to stay with a man that does not see me good enough to fulfill his needs that he has to bring in other women?
Everywoman ought to see it as a slap on their womanhood to be degraded in such a manner.
Moreover it's unhealthy.
I have seen the devastation of HIV and others,I would not be sleeping with a man who sleeps with other women,I don't care what he calls them.
Who says a woman has to be married to be a complete human?

I've never said anywhere that monogamy leads to everlasting happiness.
I've only maintained that polygamy is unfair to women and children especially the first wife who in my opinion is the only wife,the others are "legal concubines"

There is nothing one can obtain by polygamy that's not already in monogamy and there's so much more to lose in polygamy.
Yours may have been happy,good for you but I bet you there are tons of monogamous homes with the same stories and other advantages included.

A happy monogamous home produces Children that are well grounded
Children that have seen a man love and treat a woman like a queen and expect to model that someday
They see a good model to follow.
In a happy polygamous home what does a girl learn from a tender age?
That one day she could be married and have her man return home with several other women and she's expected to take "turns"
and her opinion means absolutely nothing in this case.

Since you have sisters,ask them how they'll feel being a first wife and their man returns with a new wife and yet another.
I bet you,you as their brother would be saddened
and if you end up having daughters,that is not one of the prayers you'll be praying on her behalf.
I promise you,no girl anywhere looks forward to this.
No girl finds her true love and dreams of a day of communal living with 3 other women.
It's not natural and the article I posted earlier from Malaysia tells you that the Muslim women are fighting against it too and it's time it became a thing of the past.
If polygamy cured infidelity,all those alhajis with 4 wives soliciting women and men for sex would be non existent.

Thank you sister for knocking some sense into that grumpy ,obese, bald headed, Hot old  short man's head.  I don't know who lied to him and told him that he's God's gift to women. Oyb is some work and I think that only Jesus can deliver him from the veil the devil has over his eyes.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by mendax: 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2008
@hotfunmi
someone once asked me a question that got me thinking.

lets assume u get married to this your "dream man", then you find out you are barren, or probably have a damaging accident or any other thing horrible. the picture i'm painting is that if you leave your husbands house its most likely that no one would come giving you a second look. so in that situation would you prefer your husband to send you packing OR would you prefer him to keep you and instead of looking outside for satisfaction bring that woman home as a wife. in a nutshell he could keep you and still have a legal woman that can bear him children.
well?

i gave it a thought objectively,
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 31, 2008
mendax:

@hotfunmi

lets assume u get married to this your "dream man", then you find out you are barren, or probably have a damaging accident or any other thing horrible. the picture i'm painting is that if you leave your husbands house its most likely that no one would come giving you a second look. so in that situation would you prefer your husband to send you packing OR would you prefer him to keep you and instead of looking outside for satisfaction bring that woman home as a wife. in a nutshell he could keep you and still have a legal woman that can bear him children.
well?

I know this question is not directed to me, anyways,

No reasonable man will throw his wife out because she's barren or had an accident. I know men that did not throw their wives out or bring another woman to the house because she's barren. If he plans on bringing in another wife, I would leave him alone. Can you imagine him giving me an ultimatum-- pack or bring in second wife? I will leave for good without looking back, anything that wants to happen, let it happen. Put my efforts into things that would be beneficial to my community.

Nobody would give you a second look?

Is this why I'm on earth? For men to give me looks, then what next? angry I have plans for myself. Do you think marriage is my last busstop? This girl has dreams, baby.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by hotfunmi(f): 6:18am On Feb 01, 2008
By mendax
@hotfunmi

well?

A wife is not a commodity or housegirl that you command around as you wish. Any man that is a real man will first of all think about his wife's emotions and go through the difficult times with her afterall marriage is for better for worse and they are in "for worse" in that period.
Finally, a healthy marriage is where the couple have an equal or near equal contribution and the decison shouldn't be left for the man alone. I believe the man should be the head but that does not mean he should treat the woman like his slave. A wife should be able to make 50% of the decisions in her home as long as her acts are right.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 7:10am On Feb 01, 2008
Interesting exchange!

Adjusting ma chair.  Popcorn and Lucozade in hand!

Good job ladies--knock em dead.  I think you guys have covered all bases.

hotfunmi:

I am so mortified, ehm amused. Why give yourself such names when you wallow in self pity with a protruding stomach? Wouldn't that be mocking yourself?  You surely lack the spirit behind self esteem and that is evident from your utterances. 

I hope you know that "big boy" actually  means a fat man{ you can use that at your own discretion, keep up with the isi ewu).[/b]Self glorification? what if you call yourself a "sorry computer technician", what will that be? self mortification?There you go again, I have no business with Islam/moslems and will not hate them as Christ taught me. I only do not agree with Islam, isn't that my fundamental right? I will never marry a moslem by[b] my own choice just like you may never agree with christianity at your RISK. You and your Islamic faithfuls can worship muhammed at will, it's not my business as long as you throw the bombs and stones at yourselves whenever you feel like. Do not visit me with matchet, bombs or any form of agression because I do not agree with your religion because I will never do the same to you or is Islam no more a peaceful religion?

oyb:

as to my, er. . . protuding tummy  grin

it would seem the only way to put paid to your odd perceptions about the state of my anatomy would be to paste a picture of the object of dispute  grin (i hope admin aka otherwise ban! won't ban me if i do that) grin

there you go again - you obviously belong to that  primitive minded cadre of nigerians who associate girth with success. whatever.

He he he he he he he he he he he he! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin  I beg no paste am I take God+Muhammed beg you!!!!!  Have mercy on us sinners I beg!

Laff wan kill me oh! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  Nairaland and their mouths fingers!

How things get to insults is what I do not understand sometimes. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by naijachix(m): 7:21am On Feb 01, 2008
@almondjoy.
hrd some1 saying you spend 25hrs a day on this forum.

how's oga almond coping?

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2008
naijachix:

@almondjoy.
hrd someone saying you spend 25hrs a day on this forum.

how's oga almond coping?

shocked shocked shocked

Only 25 hrs a day? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked  Make them dey talk there!  I am having the time of my life on this forum.  The good news is that I get paid while I do just that!

Oga almond is a polygamist!!!!  So I spend my time on Nairaland so I don't set his arse and his others' on fire! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 7:31am On Feb 01, 2008
mendax:

@hotfunmi

lets assume u get married to this your "dream man", then you find out you are barren, or probably have a damaging accident or any other thing horrible. the picture i'm painting is that if you leave your husbands house its most likely that no one would come giving you a second look. so in that situation would you prefer your husband to send you packing OR would you prefer him to keep you and instead of looking outside for satisfaction bring that woman home as a wife. in a nutshell he could keep you and still have a legal woman that can bear him children. well?

What an insult----chai!!!! angry

stillwater:

I know this question is not directed to me, anyways,

No reasonable man will throw his wife out because she's barren or had an accident. I know men that did not throw their wives out or bring another woman to the house because she's barren. If he plans on bringing in another wife, I would leave him alone. Can you imagine him giving me an ultimatum-- pack or bring in second wife? I will leave for good without looking back, anything that wants to happen, let it happen. Put my efforts into things that would be beneficial to my community.

Is this why I'm on earth? For men to give me looks, then what next? angry I have plans for myself. Do you think marriage is my last busstop? This girl has dreams, baby.

Good answer! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

hotfunmi:

A wife is not a commodity or housegirl that you command around as you wish. Any man that is a real man will first of all think about his wife's emotions and go through the difficult times with her afterall marriage is for better for worse and they are in "for worse" in that period.

Finally, a healthy marriage is where the couple have an equal or near equal contribution and the decison shouldn't be left for the man alone. I believe the man should be the head but that does not mean he should treat the woman like his slave. A wife should be able to make 50% of the decisions in her home as long as her acts are right.

I say good response!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by Rebellious(f): 7:42am On Feb 01, 2008
hotfunmi:

YES! I coudn't have said so better myself.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 7:43am On Feb 01, 2008
hafees:

@osisi
suppose your loving hubby comes back home smudged with lipsticks all over him/comes home:'darling this is my second wife' what are u going to do? i am tired of your arguments:polygamy leads to sadness, monogamy leads to happiness, at least that is the summary. ITS NOT ALL RIGHT

you asked me what i enjoyed from my polygamy family: lots of fun. we are actually a dozen if u must know, like every family we go out weekends with either all our mothers or one or two of them. our mothers if u must know are professionals. my mum is a nurse, my steppie the first wife (senior mummy/mummy agba) works in the govt house and the third wife a pharmacist, we called her iyawo until later when we coined another name for her suzzy/mummy amina. it was fun we all go to amusement parks, other places, our meal time is party like, we joke a lot/laugh, help ourselves and there was no competition, we are one. i collect money from any of my mothers and we protect ourselves especilally our sister. actually we are 6 boys, 6 girls and we usually tell our dad that he's non biased etc.

we have our troubles too like all family's but we never had competitions like the ones cain and abel or esau and jacob had coming from same mothers. m

my sister uptil now when i go to visit my brothers either in nigeria or abroad we still laughabout our childhood so magical. i am going to post our family pix soon.

for hot funmi. i am sure you must have been hurt severely by a chaeting husband or boy friend and your approach is fiendish, pardon me if i sound a little impolite. polygamy is not the problem of the world or that of nigeria, corruption is.

do not confuse people or suggest that polygamy is a sin, tell me where jesus says so if u like. a man shall leave his fathers house and marry abi what? how many of us leave our parents  house this days already we are in our houses before geting married, so we might as well as from our house go and marry more wifes and more women leave their fathers house to marry us. just joking its a choice, like your choice to take plantain instead of rice for breakfast, no one will tell you u are wrong! guys go for it if u want, especially if your religion permits and u have the means, no aplogy.

Inn-a-res-ting!!!!  Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

hotfunmi:

FYI: Jesus advocated one man one wife when he decreed that anybody who lives his/her spouse for another is guilty of adultery and anybody that married a divorced/estranged spouse is guilty of similar sin. Jesus only granted divorce on the conditions of cheating and desertion only and not all these reasons while people are divorcing these days. Even on the issue of cheating, you cannot divorce your husband or wife for that if you are guilty of the same sin.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Inna-res-ting!!!!
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2008
+osisi:

I will leave.
Yes you heard me right.[/b]I will wave them both goodbye and file for a divorce the next day.
what on earth would [b]make me want to stay with a man that does not see me good enough to fulfill his needs that he has to bring in other women?

Moreover it's unhealthy,
I have seen the devastation of HIV and others,I would not be sleeping with a man who sleeps with other women,[/b]I don't care what he [b]calls them.
[color=#990000]Who says a woman has to be married to be a complete human?[/[/b]color]

I wonder how some women will allow a man's Instruments that has swept other "womanhoods" to come and enter inside my own "womanhood"? undecided Collecting [b]debris
--candida and trichomonas along the roadside to finally deposit it in my own "womanhood"? cheesy  I refuse such a "broom" in my house! My "womanhood" can never be slapped in such a filthy fashion---only in a neat fashion of course! grin

Frankly, you are right.  I refuse to go through the religious route.  But that is "unthinkable"--for healthy reasons! In 2008? shocked  What arrogance and pompou[b]sirrrrrrrrrrrrrry[/b]!!!!!

Yeah!  A woman does not have to be married to a complete human? cheesy  Half a dog is better than no dog at all! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

God bless Logan!!!! cool

Please more responses! I am so bored this night! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by Nobody: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2008
hotfunmi:

Thank you sister for knocking some sense into that grumpy ,obese, bald headed, Hot old  short man's head.  I don't know who lied to him and told him that he's God's gift to women. Oyb is some work and I think that only Jesus can deliver him from the veil the devil has over his eyes.

my . . .my. . . my, you ARE A slow thinker . . .aren't you? it took you twelve hours to come up with that ?!?!? did it take you that long to find a dictionary and thesarus?

i may just have to post a pic of myself in the buff after all- since you have chosen to extend your 'review of oyb's anatomy ' to my height, facial features,hair, age, etc.

it would seem you have a lot of familiarity with 'obese, bald headed, Hot old  short men' , since you immediately recognize them ( by their posts alone) . you're looking more and more like second wife material every moment ( na those kind chicks dey hang with 'obese, bald headed, Hot old  short men') .or maybe you're like so many of your compatriots in our tertiary institutions, who hang out with ' obese, bald headed, Hot old  short men' (for their maturity and companionship. . .)

the next thing i should expect is your review of the size of my Instruments cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2008
He he he he he he he he he! cheesy

Next please!
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by mendax: 9:56am On Feb 01, 2008
@hotfunmi

sorry i my question sounds bad, but which part of the country do u stay?
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by hotfunmi(f): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2008
@hotfunmi

sorry i my question sounds bad, but which part of the country do u stay?
MD/DC area.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2008
Adjusting ma binoculars!
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by hotfunmi(f): 10:42am On Feb 01, 2008
By Oyb
my . . .my. . . my, you ARE A slow thinker . . .aren't you? it took you twelve hours to come up with that ?!?!?  did it take you that long to find a dictionary and thesarus?

i may just have to post a pic of myself in the buff after all- since you have chosen to extend your 'review of oyb's anatomy ' to my height, facial features,hair, age,  etc.

it would seem you have a lot of familiarity with 'obese, bald headed, Hot old  short men' , since you immediately recognize them ( by their posts alone) .   you're looking more and more like second wife material every moment ( na those kind chicks dey hang with  'obese, bald headed, Hot old  short men') .or maybe you're like so many of your compatriots in our tertiary institutions, who hang out with ' obese, bald headed, Hot old  short men' (for their maturity and companionship. . .)

the next thing i should expect is your review of the size of my Instruments  

Whatever!  I know that am not far from the truth. You've been making so much noise about this your picture that can never come into play. What are you waiting for? to give birth so that your stomach will come down a little bit? I thought you do hold them down with[b] girdles [/b] you buy from Tejuosho? Get real, mr toilet engineer because you are rather a nuisance to women. The best shot you can give to mankind is not to marry another wife so that  you won't reproduce more of your replicas that will mature into adulthood with underdeveloped 3 inch weenies. Why should I be interested in your uncircumcised bacteria brooding 3 inch penis? Stop taking those enhancement drugs for they dont help, just stay away from more women.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 10:45am On Feb 01, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I say this thread na die----See blood everywhere for ground!!!
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by hotfunmi(f): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!         

I say this thread na die!!!
Lol, make una no mind that one minute man wey dey find second wife when he is yet to satisfy the first one in bed with his toy Instruments. Thank God for viagra.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2008
hotfunmi:

Lol, make una no mind that one minute man wey dey find second wife when he is yet to satisfy the first one in bed with his toy Instruments. Thank God for viagra.

Ah-ah!  You no for cuss big bross like that now? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  Take it easy please. 

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?  Coughs coughs

oyb are you thia? tongue You get YIM ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by hotfunmi(f): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2008
Ah-ah!  You no for cuss big bross like that now?            Take it easy please.

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?  Coughs coughs

oyb are you thia?  You get YIM ooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
No, na he start to yab funmilayo.
OYB means [b]O[/b]rdinary [b]Y[/b]eye [b]B[/b]uffon.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 11:11am On Feb 01, 2008
hotfunmi:

No, na he start to yab funmilayo.
OYB means [b]O[/b]rdinary [b]Y[/b]eye [b]B[/b]uffon.

Chai!!!  Okay he has apologized by his absence from this thread.  Please forgive and forget.  I am pleading on his behalf.

On a serious note, this matter is very simple.  No need to quarrel too much about it.  If a polygamous man finds candidates for his festering manhood--then it is a perfect match made in any kingdom.  We can only speak for ourselves as individuals.  At every given moment any 5-10 Nigerian women are clamouring for that position. 

Whom do you blame?  You have spoken well and fought galantly.  Let "oyb's" manhood rest in polygamous peace please ma sister. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I would like it to produce more handsome little boys enough to go around Nigeria so every worthy woman will have one to call "her own". Don't you think? tongue
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 01, 2008
na wa oh, you were on line when i posted - then you went offline - who are you borrowing yabis from? are you quickly browsing through your trove of home videos? ( sinec i can't see you picking insults from books  grin )

hotfunmi:

Whatever!  I know that am not far from the truth. You've been making so much noise about this your picture that can never come into play. What are you waiting for? to give birth so that your stomach will come down a little bit? I thought you do hold them down with[b] girdles [/b] you buy from Tejuosho? Get real, mr toilet engineer because you are rather a nuisance to women. The best shot you can give to mankind is not to marry another wife so that  you won't reproduce more of your replicas that will mature into adulthood with underdeveloped 3 inch weenies. Why should I be interested in your uncircumcised bacteria brooding 3 inch privates? Stop taking those enhancement drugs for they don't help, just stay away from more women.

heh heh,

actually, i'm hitting em sitreps. . .( let all my er. . . chiseled splendor. . . stand out!)

it would seem that MS hot funmi has a lot of experience with one minute micro  men- she knows so much about the subject! my call girl crack must not have been far off the mark!

see her thanking God for viagra! ( mr customer , if you just use this, you'll last a few more minutes and get your money's worth and give me  that extra N500. . .though i'm not sure she has the resources to buy viagra - its probably burantashi she gives her clients)

as to tejuosho,you seem familiar with that place as well - you must be one of those gals who buys second hand underwear from tejuosho , and contracts all sorts of weird unnamed diseases because they are too dumb to first sterilise them before use. . . what the hell, you probably insist on testing the underwear on the spot!( how elese will you get to wear 'Grade A Victoria's Secret ', if only for a minute?) you should be grateful that we have prophylactics! or you wouldn't  be able to get any clients ( bros no go near that funmi. . she dey HOT in more ways than one. . . my small thing don swell from scratching. . .)

where is christ when you need him - it would seem that you may be more in need of him than i am grin

i have to give you credit for one thing - you realise that oyb stands for my initials!

but you could have found some better translations-

Original yobbo bastich for instance  grin
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 11:15am On Feb 01, 2008
he he he he he he he he he! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess I miscalculated afterall.--My bad!---Taking a back seat.

Choking to death---someone please give me some water ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 01, 2008
see . . . shes offline again! scouring through her video library and yimming her more intelligent friends!
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 11:21am On Feb 01, 2008
oyb:

see . . . shes offline again! scouring through her video library and yimming her more intelligent friends!

Which one you dey sef?  I thought you were a religious "body"?  How can you write such things to a lady on Nairaland?  We know your "manhood" is not what she called it.  She was only teasing ke.   Why you kon vess like that? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr?  Coughs coughs

hotfunmi?  Are you thia?  I think oyb want's to apologise.

I hope I do not miscalculate in my peace-keeping efforts this time again.    tongue
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2008
if i make the mistake of posting my picture, the lady's more satisfied clients ( area fathers) will send area boys after me. . .

na only mouth i get. .  the ' much vaunted , chiseled frame' will not stop a machete. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Marry My Fiancee Because She's 5 Years Older Than Me / My Mum Caught Me And My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.