Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Advantages Of Polygamy? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advantages Of Polygamy? (45014 Views)

Counter Thread: Advantages Of Dating A Tall Girl. / Paradox Of Polygamy / 13 Advantages Of Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by yemivictor: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2008
tkb417:

never heard of that. i only know Dan Foster

LOL, you don't know sefinatu mohammed who attained fame for being a fierce social critic, especially on call-in radio and T.V programmes?

Anyways, my reason for likening sefinatu with almondjoybliss is on the basis of that fierce (and most times funny) criticisms from our very own almondbliss grin

I JUST LOVE HER TO BITS!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by yemivictor: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2008
hotfunmi:

First, am not single and even if i am single, I'll rather remain so than be a second wife or cutting corners like you suggested. It's only women that are capable of staying in polygamous marriages that likes to cut corners. I am too hot to be the second best. Next?

@ Funmi, osisi, almondjoy & all other hot married babes on nairaland,

What difference is there really, in being married to just one guy who is a lying and cheating bastard that has practically phock'd all the young girls in your area, and being married as wife # x in a polygamous setting?

At least, in the polygamous setting you know who your contenders for the "sugar stick" are, and you can ensure their hygiene if you are such a stickler for it! grin

I say this only because many of you are carrying on that you can't stand the thought of being "dipped" by a communal property (to borrow from almondjoy!)

Abi, how una see am? grin
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by yemivictor: 11:15am On Feb 04, 2008
UK Residents,

Is it true that polygamy has been legalised in britain? I heard this from some source and would like to confirm!
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 04, 2008
yemivictor:

What difference is there really, in being married to just one guy who is a lying and cheating bastard that has practically phock'd all the young girls in your area, and being married as wife # x in a polygamous setting?

At least, in the polygamous setting you know who your contenders for the "sugar stick" are, and you can ensure their hygiene if you are such a stickler for it! grin

I say this only because many of you are carrying on that you can't stand the thought of being "dipped" by a communal property (to borrow from almondjoy!)

yes o! one would think that the second wives are not also hot!

being HOT. . . .SMOKING HOT is typically the number one prerequisite of a second wife ( be it in a polygamous , or serial monogamous setting) grin

I'm not too sure western babes are that discerning about communal property, i was watching E! true hollywood story on Hugh Hefner - the ultimate playboy. enough hot chicks in the guys life, and they had NO Qualms whatsoever about being in his harem . . .maybe it has to do with the typical dumbness of hot chicks. . .(present company excluded , of course. . .)

i guess it  must be different for alpha males . . .( ask Bill Clinton and JFK. . - at least you can't tell me hillary/Jacqueline  is a dumb, illiterate ugly( errrr. . .) woman, can you?) and they tolerated their husbands wandering joysticks. lets hear it for the sheath! in summary, based on the theory of STDs, as long as your hubby uses protection - no problem! grin
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

My friend, I said CIVILIZED countries, not an island filled with demented people tongue

Touch Down!!!!!!!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  Not an Island really filled with demented people! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Ain't that right?

You never miss a say!

yemivictor:

UK Residents,

Is it true that polygamy has been legalised in britain? I heard this from some source and would like to confirm!

We said "CIVILIZED" countries ok?  UK or England or whatever they are called is not one.  Just an extension of Nigeria!!!! cheesy

yemivictor:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Not in ma neck of the wood.   I really do not care for "itchy" bottoms.  I have never had one of those unidentified swimming objects that necessitated shots of the "Penicillin" army of drugs.  Maybe the guy might do that--he better hide it gooooooooooooooooooooood!  Even with kids, I do not think sex should be my prerogative right now.  I really can do without. I have stressed it over and over again--some of us are tired of it.

Even if I do not divorce him, I think we shall be in separate bedrooms for a long time.  As you know, I am very capable of satisfying myself.  No quarrel at all--I will just banish him and his festering pen-is to one corner of the house to raise his kids and if he ever tries to escape--the kids go with him--if he does not want to pay like $25,000 monthly child support. He knows I will definitely give them up to the state of Nevada willingly while I go and enjoy my life like him too. They are grown enough to feed themselves kiss I will definitely enjoy my long awaited freedom to *69 myself as much as I want!

Can't wait! cool

Like I hide mine gooooooooooooooooooooooooood! cool
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 12:38pm On Feb 04, 2008
oyb:

yes o! one would think that the second wives are not also hot!

being HOT. . . .SMOKING HOT is typically the number one prerequisite of a second wife ( be it in a polygamous , or serial monogamous setting) grin

I'm not too sure western babes are that discerning about communal property, i was watching E! true hollywood story on Hugh Hefner - the ultimate playboy. enough hot chicks in the guys life, and they had NO Qualms whatsoever about being in his harem . . .maybe it has to do with the typical dumbness of hot chicks. . .(present company excluded , of course. . .)

i[b] guess it must be different for alpha males . . .( ask Bill Clinton and JFK. . - at least you can't tell me hillary/Jacqueline is a dumb, illiterate ugly( errrr. . .) woman, can you?) and they tolerated their husbands wandering joysticks. lets hear it for the sheath! in summary, based on the theory of STDs, as long as your hubby uses protection - no problem! ;[/b]D

It might interest you to know that Bill and Hilary have not shared the same bed in over 25 years! She has her ways too like all of "us"! cool

If he uses protection so can I! kiss
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by Dreloaded(f): 3:03pm On Feb 04, 2008
are you minding oyb and his idiotic excuses

First off on that ridiculous island known as the United Kingdom, polygamy is NOT legalized, the idiotic wives are just allowed benefits as long as the wedding(s) took place in countries where polygamy is allowed

which is why any woman with common sense would get her marriage certificate in a CIVILIZED country where bigamy is illegal. Therefore, To all FUTURE wives, berra don't get any useless paper in Nigeria.  grin

as for you yemivictor, I'm glad that you are here to inform us that all males are dogs that can't keep their vows. Thanks for the insight.

As for Hefner, he's only MARRIED to ONE woman and the wife has her own Boyfriend while he has his 3 girlfriends and at the end of the day when he finally drops dead, that wife will be the one to inherit the billion dollar playboy empire and obviously kick those other tarts out so find better excuses please.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 04, 2008
D-reloaded:

As for Hefner, he's only MARRIED to ONE woman and the wife has her own Boyfriend while he has his 3 girlfriends and at the end of the day when he finally drops dead, that wife will be the one to inherit the billion dollar playboy empire and obviously kick those other tarts out so find better excuses please.

are you implying that you and women in CIVILISED countries  will not share the crown jewels with another wife, but have no qualms about sharing them with a girlfriend(s)?  grin

whoooeee!!!

it would seem that your beef with polygamy is about having to share your husband's estate  in the event that he passes on undecided, and not about the ' sugar stick roster' grin
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by Dreloaded(f): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2008
oyb:

are you implying that you and women in CIVILISED countries will not share the crown jewels with another wife, but have no qualms about sharing them with a girlfriend(s)? grin

it would seem that your beef with polygamy is about having to share your husband's estate in the event that he passes on undecided, and not about the ' sugar stick roster' grin

um how many Hugh Hefner type do you know of? You saw something on TV and all of a sudden you think you know how things work in the states, my friend go and sit down.

Obviously what I was pointing out is that in case of Hefner, it's extraordinary. No sane woman would put herself in that kinda crap except for hungry goldiggers. Most people here find him and his whole personal life to be disgusting

The reason why his wife is even fine with the arrangement is cos she has a bf of her own and plus she's gonna inherit everything he has when he finally croaks.

How many polygamous husbands would allow their wives to also "try variety" of men? That is my point.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2008
oyb:

are you implying that you and women in CIVILISED countries  will not share the crown jewels with another wife, but have no qualms about sharing them with a girlfriend(s)?  grin

whoooeee!!!

it would seem that your beef with polygamy is about having to share your husband's estate  in the event that he passes on undecided, and not about the ' sugar stick roster' grin

And where did you get that dear? Where we may not be able to control the given situation no matter how sick the "dipping" contestants may be, some of us have the wherewithall to just do without---or send him where he belongs--to meet his maker. cheesy

Think Diseases for once honey!  If you have more than one wife or girlfriend or concubine or lap pet---she definitely does not have just you.  The kids may not even be yours.

It is a case of your life or mine, Definitely not mine! kiss
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by Dreloaded(f): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2008
almondjoy:

Think Diseases for once honey! If you have more than one wife or girlfriend or concubine or lap pet---she definitely does not have just you. The kids may not even be yours.

Exactly. Clueless people sha. It's denial that is killing them everyday.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by yemivictor: 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Not in ma neck of the wood. I really do not care for "itchy" bottoms. I have never had one of those unidentified swimming objects that necessitated shots of the "Penicillin" army of drugs. Maybe the guy might do that--he better hide it gooooooooooooooooooooood!

LOL! I am happy that you admit it's all about the skills the monogamous guy has got in covering his tracks. grin

As you know, I am very capable of satisfying myself.

OMG!!! shocked Me, i don't know anything o! grin grin grin

I will definitely enjoy my long awaited freedom to *69 myself as much as I want!

I just keep loving the bitchy part of you more & more!!! Although, i know in real life you must be as gentle as a dove! grin grin grin

as for you yemivictor, I'm glad that you are here to inform us that all males are dogs that can't keep their vows. Thanks for the insight.

D-reloaded, what of the bitches who not only phock their fathers-in-law, but their own biological fathers also!!! shocked shocked shocked

It doesn't get any bitchier than that abeg!!!

some of us have the wherewithall to just do without---or send him where he belongs--to meet his maker.

Shakara olooge!!! grin grin grin
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by debosky(m): 5:33pm On Feb 04, 2008
oyb can continue roasting with his 'sugar stick' it will soon look like burnt boli when syphilis strikes it down grin grin

polygamy advantages?

In the situation where there are a 'few good men' the numerous 'good women' can at least have some of one good man instead of rolling with the larger proportion of men who happen to be dogs. smiley
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2008
@yemivictor

Hmmmmmmmmm!  Make e be!  I love you too! kiss You think I am going to leave everything I am doing and be playing domestic police for some dude?   Like I said, I better not find out about it.  Just as I don't intend to disrespect him by letting him find me out either.  I am more careful in those kinds of runs.  Women usually are.  But men, for where?

Naija men dey forbid condoms. cheesy

debosky:

oyb can continue roasting with his 'sugar stick' it will soon look like burnt boli when syphilis strikes it down grin grin

polygamy advantages?

In the situation where there are a 'few good men' the numerous 'good women' can at least have some of one good man instead of rolling with the larger proportion of men who happen to be dogs. smiley

This "oyb" manhood don suffer! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Burnt boli ke?  May Jehovah Jireh not let me to fit see that kaind please!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Flaming hot dogs!

@debosky
Which kain math be that? undecided
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by earthrealm(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2008
2 wordzzzzzzzz

polygamy suukzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2008
@ almond,

you must understand that debosky is speaking from direct,  experience . . . of  bolied abunna ( which one loose pass, third wife or fourth girlfriend?) grin

you can be sure that he can also  describe , in excruciating , first hand detail, the symptoms of any of the following:

Chancroid (Haemophilus ducreyi)
Donovanosis (Granuloma inguinale or Calymmatobacterium granulomatis)
Gonorrhea (Neisseria gonorrhoeae)
Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) (Chlamydia trachomatis serotypes L1, L2, L3. See Chlamydia)
Non-gonococcal urethritis (NGU) (Ureaplasma urealyticum or Mycoplasma hominis)
Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA.[4]
Syphilis (Treponema pallidum)

Jock Itch
Yeast Infection

Cytomegalovirus (CMV) through skin to skin contact, saliva, not only sexually.
Hepatitis B.
Herpes simplex
Herpes simplex virus implicated in Alzheimer's disease.[9]
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
Human papillomavirus (HPV)

Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV/HHV8)

Pubic lice, colloquially known as "crabs" (Phthirius pubis)
Scabies (Sarcoptes scabiei)

Trichomoniasis (Trichomonas vaginalis)

howvever, i'm not sure his intimate familiarity with STDs is based solely on his casual promiscuity, it may also stem from the fact that he moonlights as 'Chief doctor Debosky ' who is able to cure Staphylococuss , steph aureus, HIV I & II' , weak organ, watery sperm, menstrual pain , etcas a sideline business  grin
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by osisi5: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2008
yemivictor you asked if I'll rather not know who my contenders are rather than be in a monogamous relationship.
The answer is a big fat NO
I am a one man woman.
I will not share,I refuse to share my man with anyone.
co wives and concubines are no different just a change in terminology. grin
and what makes anyone think that men with 4 wives don't cheat?
Think again
Those mugu alhajis are husbands of several wives.

I just thought of something and I felt nauseated.
You know how Muslims marry their first cousins.
so a Muslim man can marry all 4 of his first cousins.
Now that sounds creepy.
This is by the way
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by osisi5: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2008
oyb why are you naming all these nyama nyama diseases here.
can you imagine a polygamous man catching any of those diseases.
4 women called wives sleeping with him unprotected automatically get it.
Most smart mistresses will insist on protection,wives usually would trust that neither the man nor her co abunna mate are messing around.
That's too much to trust 4 humans with my life
Na death sentence be that.

No way sir
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by debosky(m): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2008
oyb go and tend to your burnt boli of an abunna. . .I see you've taken my advice and researched your various ailments grin grin grin

@ almond

maybe i was not clear enough

few good men + many good women = (1 good man + 4 good women) in X places

where X = (total population of good men+women)/5

and

many bad men + few bad women (aka hos grin grin) = (100 men + 1 ho) in Y places

where Y = (total number of bad men + women)/101

cheesy na wetin I suppose write thesis on be dis?? undecided
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by yemivictor: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2008
+osisi:

yemivictor you asked if I'll rather not know who my contenders are rather than be in a monogamous relationship.
The answer is a big fat NO
I am a one man woman.
I will not share,I refuse to share my man with anyone.
co wives and concubines are no different just a change in terminology. grin
and what makes anyone think that men with 4 wives don't cheat?
Think again
Those mugu alhajis are husbands of several wives.

osisi,

The truth of the matter is you are a one-man-woman to the best of your knowledge, and as far as your myopic eyes can see!

Consider that you are married to a skillful monogamous guy who's good @ covering his tracks! grin

You wont know a thing and he'll keep "dipping" you with the communal sugar stick until perhaps you catch a disease or something, speaking of which, he might even blame that on you for . . . using a public toilet! grin

My point is, you may never know unless he slips or something!

Now just juxtapose the above scenario with that of an alhaji who is "hypothetically" faithful to his 4 yarinyas and where you can at least vouch for their high level of hygiene and tell me which is better! grin

Remember! It's all a hypothesis. cool
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by yemivictor: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2008
almondjoy:

@yemivictor

Hmmmmmmmmm! Make e be! I love you too! kiss You think I am going to leave everything I am doing and be playing domestic police for some dude? Like I said, I better not find out about it. Just as I don't intend to disrespect him by letting him find me out either. I am more careful in those kinds of runs. Women usually are. But men, for where?

almondjoy,

I quite agree with you that women are better than men @ doing runs! At least, on that level what a man can do, a woman can indeed do better! grin

Afterall, snatches don't have meters . . .yet! grin

But if you're trying to hint me that you are cutting shows already, you are OYO o! grin

If your husband put magun on you and you go gum with your runs guy, na you sabi o! grin cheesy grin
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2008
yemivictor:

almondjoy,

I quite agree with you that women are better than men @ doing runs! At least, on that level what a man can do, a woman can indeed do better! grin

Afterall, snatches don't have meters . . .yet! grin

But if you're trying to hint me that you are cutting shows already, you are OYO o! grin

If your husband put magun on you and you go gum with your runs guy, na you sabi o! grin cheesy grin

Not those kinds of runs darling.  By now I expect you would be sharp enought to realize I am not the kind of babe to be found in anyman's bed.  I have seen all the deeks I need to see in this world.  If na to go bar go make noise or have a pissing contest in men's room I can do that--I can out piss any man! cheesy  But all that kind of runs you are "insinuating"---I am way to old for that. Smarter by the way. 

The man has to have like 2 or 3 deeks not just one.  So he has not been born ok?  In other words I like the comradry not the physical act itself--extremely boring.  Mr Almond has dug this tunnel  way too deep for any one else's--equipment  to fit in  snuggly.  I go sneeze all the rest out. grin  I don't want to slap anybody for offending me that way with sorry performance.  So why risk the ultimate disappointment and put all else to shame? cheesy 

No way a polygamists can accomplish that kind of task.  Too busy diggin' too many tunnels so his equipment remains blunt and his job uncompleted with many unsatisfied women looking for side kicks--with their own shallow gutters! grin  When you have a custom made "automobile" it can only have one good driver.  Abi no be so? grin 

Used to though----been there, done allllllllll o that!!!  Nothing dey for inside at all-  all na serious disappointment--small short coconut-looking-ugly pricks- grin

Nothing dey for inside, I tell you.  Nothing at all!  I don retire for that kain business!  So over to una! kiss
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by osisi5: 12:27am On Feb 06, 2008
yemivictor:

osisi,

The truth of the matter is you are a one-man-woman to the best of your knowledge, and as far as your myopic eyes can see!

Consider that you are married to a skillful monogamous guy who's good @ covering his tracks! grin

You wont know a thing and he'll keep "dipping" you with the communal sugar stick until perhaps you catch a disease or something, speaking of which, he might even blame that on you for . . . using a public toilet! grin

My point is, you may never know unless he slips or something!

Now just juxtapose the above scenario with that of an alhaji who is "hypothetically" faithful to his 4 yarinyas and where you can at least vouch for their high level of hygiene and tell me which is better! grin

Remember! It's all a hypothesis. cool

You must be speaking so convincingly from your personal experiences.
We don't all have the same experiences,do we?
There are still monogamous men out there.
Not all men are dogs

This thread is not about me and mine.
I'll appreciate we keep it that way.
Thank you!
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 1:47am On Feb 06, 2008
oyb:

@ almond,

you must understand that debosky is speaking from direct, experience . . . of bolied abunna ( which one loose pass, third wife or fourth girlfriend?) grin

you can be sure that he can also describe , in excruciating , first hand detail, the symptoms of any of the following:

Chancroid (Haemophilus ducreyi)
Donovanosis (Granuloma inguinale or Calymmatobacterium granulomatis)
Gonorrhea (Neisseria gonorrhoeae)
Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) (Chlamydia trachomatis serotypes L1, L2, L3. See Chlamydia)
Non-gonococcal urethritis (NGU) (Ureaplasma urealyticum or Mycoplasma hominis)
Staphylococcus aureus, MRSA.[4]
Syphilis (Treponema pallidum)

Jock Itch
Yeast Infection

Cytomegalovirus (CMV) through skin to skin contact, saliva, not only sexually.
Hepatitis B.
Herpes simplex
Herpes simplex virus implicated in Alzheimer's disease.[9]
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
Human papillomavirus (HPV)

Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus (KSHV/HHV8)

Pubic lice, colloquially known as "crabs" (Phthirius pubis)
Scabies (Sarcoptes scabiei)

Trichomoniasis (Trichomonas vaginalis)

howvever, i'm not sure his intimate familiarity with STDs is based solely on his casual promiscuity, it may also stem from the fact that he moonlights as 'Chief doctor Debosky ' who is able to cure Staphylococuss , steph aureus, HIV I & II' , weak organ, watery sperm, menstrual pain , etcas a sideline business grin

Gosh! See diseases for this world. And you know all these things are alive and well and you are talking of advantages of polygamy. All these things are enough to make me become a lesbian or get into the convent ASAP! Just that it is a little too late for that!
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by osisi5: 2:22am On Feb 06, 2008
You convent?
They'll reject you.
You'll spoil the nuns
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 2:35am On Feb 06, 2008
+osisi:

You convent?
They'll reject you.
You'll spoil the nuns

Which nuns are you talking about?  The ones on Benin-Lagos Express Road or any area in Nigeria for that matter?  I better pass those ones.  I beg no go there. cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Infact, I will enter Heaven before those "agbero" sampled goods. cheesy  Why do you think all them convents are in secluded areas in Nigeria?  So them go dey do as them like without questions asked.

Abeg make we hear word! cheesy

Ndi Nun hapulum dross um!

Off for my first rounds jare!  Catch you later! kiss
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by hotfunmi(f): 5:18am On Feb 06, 2008
By Yemivictor
Now just juxtapose the above scenario with that of an alhaji who is "hypothetically" faithful to his 4 yarinyas and where you can at least vouch for their high level of hygiene and tell me which is better!

The premise on this hypothesis is wrong because a polygamist has nothing in common with the word" faithful". He's unfaithful to his first wife which is the only one recognized by God, other wives are products of lust and adultery.
Anywayz, hygiene is irrelevant when the STD is being importedinto you by the Alhaji from either one of his wives{who always sleep with other men because of sexual frustration from their common husband} or his mistresses. Polygamy is the height of immorality, abuse, lust, covetousness,adultery, fornication etc.
African men really should desist from taking advantage of women emotionally, thats why we are still behind today.
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by yemivictor: 9:48am On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

The premise on this hypothesis is wrong because a polygamist has nothing in common with the word" faithful". He's unfaithful to his first wife which is the only one recognized by God, other wives are products of lust and adultery.
Anywayz, hygiene is irrelevant when the STD is being importedinto you by the Alhaji from either one of his wives{who always sleep with other men because of sexual frustration from their common husband} or his mistresses. Polygamy is the height of immorality, abuse, lust, covetousness,adultery, fornication etc.
African men really should desist from taking advantage of women emotionally, thats why we are still behind today.

Okay then! I guess i'll have to rest my case!

I'm done being an advocate for the darn polygamists jare!! grin
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by almondjoy(f): 9:53am On Feb 06, 2008
yemivictor:

Okay then! I guess i'll have to rest my case!

I'm done being an advocate for the darn polygamists jare!! grin

Beautiful! Yes, rest that case of "burnt boli" you guys are trying to peddle here. cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by yemivictor: 11:56am On Feb 06, 2008
almondjoy:

Beautiful! Yes, rest that case of "burnt boli" you guys are trying to peddle here. cheesy

You're just unbelievably funny . . . you! grin

What of the case of "rotten tomatoes" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Shall we rest that one too!?! grin grin grin
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by osisi5: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

The premise on this hypothesis is wrong because [b]a polygamist has nothing in common with the word" faithful". He's unfaithful to his first wife which is the only one recognized by God, other wives are products of lust and adultery. [/b]

Precisely!
Re: Advantages Of Polygamy? by yemivictor: 10:14am On Feb 07, 2008
+osisi:

Precisely!

I really hate to overflog the issue, but what of the case of a muslim polygamist who is encouraged, based on his religion, to marry up to four!

Can that also be considered being "unfaithful" to wife number one, and of course the subsequent numbers?

Or does it depend on the mutual agreement (regardless of islamic tenets) between the first wife & the man before the wedding ceremony?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? / How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / Why We Can’t Propose To Men – Abuja Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.