Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas (12680 Views)

BREAKING: Heavy Gun Fire As Hausa Okadas Engage Lagos Police / 300 Taxis To Replace 'Okadas' In Bayelsa State / FG Denies Banning Okadas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by naptu2: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2012
mekaboy: Who said Nigerians are not law abiding?

Nigerians will obey the law, if they see reason and benefits of obeying the law.

Have you seen what happens on Ikorodu Road? There are signs telling people not to cross the expressway. There is a pedestrian bridge. Right beneath the pedestrian bridge you will see people running across the expressway. What do you want the government to do?

The laws are not as harsh as you think they are. Lagos State has options for community service, rehabilitation (skills acquisition centre and drivers institute), fine, repatriation and jail term. Check the front page, you'll see the story of people who've been sentenced to community service for riding on top trains. Most of the ideas you are suggesting actually exist. But in this instance, the okada riders abandoned their motorcycles and fled.

Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by dabossman(m): 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
mekaboy:

OH GREAT, THOSE LIVES ARE NOW FREE NOW ABI?, WONT THEY STILL DIE IN THE HANDS OF ARMED ROBBERS AND KIDNAPPERS, THAT WERE ONCE SELF EMPLOYED WITH OKADA?

I AM NOT SAYING, THEY SHOULD BREAK THE LAWS, I AM SAYING THE FINE SHOULD BE STANDARD AND REASONABLE. IMAGINE THE TRAFFIC LAW STATING THAT IF YOU VIOLATE THE LAW, YOU PAY 500K FOR YOUR CAR. WONT PEOPLE LEAVE THEIR CAR AT THE STATION?

AND YOU KNOW HOW LAWLESS NIGERIAN LAW ENFORCEMENT IS, WHEN YOU GO TO THE STATION, THERE WONT BE A STANDARD PRICE. THE POLICE OFFICE CAN TELL YOU TO BRINK 50K FOR YOUR BIKE AND THEN YOU HAVE TO NEGOTIATE.

IF THERE IS A STANDARD 5K LAW, I DONT THINK ANY OKADA RIDER WILL BREAK THE LAW, PAY 5K AND BREAK IT AGAIN. HOW MUCH DO THEY MAKE?

UNEMPLOYMENT IN LAGOS OR NIGERIA, WILL CLAIM MORE LIVES THAT OKADA ACCIDENT .

In your honest opinion, right now in Nigeria, are there more Okada men than there are unemployed youths?
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by Horus(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
Stop violating traffic laws and they will not crush your Okada, it is simple.
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by omar22(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
mekaboy:

this is the same view someone will have with the murdered uniport students. If you see cultist kill people or rob people, does that justify the killing of the uniport students? Even though its the laws of the people of alu to kill anyone stealing.

Are you serious? whats the link between impounding law breaking motorcyclist to butchering inncoent students?? did you just feel like uttering garbage for garbage sake, why dont you think first before you start typing.

Nuff said!!!
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by dabossman(m): 4:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
mekaboy: Who said Nigerians are not law abiding?

If we must copy America, we should copy everything. The western world makes laws to benefit the citizens, the [b]Nigerian govt makes laws to raise funds from citizens. This is a very wrong motiv[/b]e.

You see this is the very mentality that makes Nigerians break laws. How is wearing a helmet, not driving against traffic, observing speed limits, driving carefully, obeying traffic lights, using a seatbelt, using a pedestrian bridge, not driving on the kerb and so on more beneficial to the government than the people involved? What infrastructure do you need to obey these laws?

But that mentality that it is 'them' vs. 'we' makes people unnecessarily break laws that are basically just common sense.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by mekaboy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2012
dabossman:

In your honest opinion, right now in Nigeria, are there more Okada men than there are unemployed youths?
there are more unemployed than okada riders. and the govt has added extra 3000 to that number. the effect of unemployment in nigeria is worse than all the okada accidents in a year.

thats my point.
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by mekaboy(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2012
naptu2:

Have you seen what happens on Ikorodu Road? There are signs telling people not to cross the expressway. There is a pedestrian bridge. Right beneath the pedestrian bridge you will see people running across the expressway. What do you want the government to do?

The laws are not as harsh as you think they are. Lagos State has options for community service, rehabilitation (skills acquisition centre and drivers institute), fine, repatriation and jail term. Check the front page, you'll see the story of people who've been sentenced to community service for riding on top trains. Most of the ideas you are suggesting actually exist. But in this instance, the okada riders abandoned their motorcycles and fled.

why do u think they abandoned thier bikes? its because of the lawlessness of the law enforcement agencies.

when an offender is caught, the person should be given a ticket. they go and pay get a reciept and pick their bike.

but when the touts called task force see an offender, they attack the person like a criminal. when the person gets to the station, they are thrown into the cell. you then bail.yourself first before you bail your bike. and the fine should be standard and not when u go to the station you start to bargain.

and enough enlightenment should be carried out to enable the okada people understand the rules.

when govt decides to ban okada from various parts of lagos. these laws affect their means of.livelihood, therefore there suld be a representative of the okada people in the meetings that produce these laws.

let them get involved in the decision making because it affects them.

you see how jonathan woke up in the first of january this yr and removed the subsidy and increased fuel price without properly consulting the citizens . you saw the effect.

fashola came up with the plate number laws without consulting those who will be affected. because they are blinded by how much they will.make from plate number registration.

when citizens are not consulted before making laws, it becomes difficult to obey them.
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by supereagle(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
Lagos state Governor, Babatunde Raji Fashola

Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by supereagle(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2012
Babatunde Fashola, Governor of Lagos State
The Only has the vision to transform Nigeria.

Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by dabossman(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2012
mekaboy: there are more unemployed than okada riders. and the govt has added extra 3000 to that number. the effect of unemployment in nigeria is worse than all the okada accidents in a year.

thats my point.

Yes, and mine is that we already have millions who are unemployed and to use you calculations, if 10% of them are into armed robbery then none of us should be sleeping at night now. In fact, robberies should be happening on every street corner every 5mins by now if that were the case.

So, is it this 3,000 (or 300 as you stated) that will turn Lagos on it's head?

Besides should we allow lawlessness to continue for fear of more lawlessness? This is the same way they shouted that removing traders from the streets of Oshodi would increase crime rate. People with the tendency to commit armed robbery will only use okada riding as a day job. True hustlers move from one legit business to another. I've been without a job before too and casual work was my first option not armed robbery.
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by dabossman(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2012
mekaboy:

Can I ask you some more question mekaboy?

Do you work for an organization, whether public or private sector? Do you get to work early because the company policy says 8AM? Do you maybe wear a suit Monday-Thursday because that is the rule? Do you obey all other regulations within the organization knowing fully well that flouting them brazenly may eventually result in loosing your means of livelihood?

If you and I can do it, why do some people feel they are above simple traffic laws?
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by sluch333: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2012
This Government bad oo" fashola abi wetin be ur name, U nd ur government no get sense at all. remb say u go commot for dat office 1 day o, nd wen Baba God go start to de punish u nd ur yeye generation, people go de pity u, nd na u take ur hand cause trouble. devil go baptize u, say a big AMEN Fashola. Rubbish Governor (LIAR). shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by mekaboy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2012
IF WE ARE TO GO WITH YOUR EXAMPLE, NIGERIANS SHOULD NOT HAVE PROTESTED THE FUEL SUBSIDY REMOVAL. BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THEIR BOSS THE GOVT COMMANDED.

NO NEED TO.PROTEST THE STUDENTS KILLED IN ALU, THE LAW IN ALU STATES THAT ANYONE CAUGHT AS A THEIF SHOULD BE KILLED. YOU EITHER OBEY THE LAW OR LEAVE THE LAND.

THE STUDENTS VIOLATED THE LAW AND PAID THE PRICE WHY COMPLAIN.

IF GOVT SAYS THAT PRIVATE CARS SHOULD HAVE 36 PLATE NUMBERS FOR 36 STATES. YOU HAVE TO OBEY YOUR BOSS IN THE OFFICE?

dabossman:

Do you work for an organization, whether public or private sector? Do you get to work early because the company policy says 8AM? Do you maybe wear a suit Monday-Thursday because that is the rule? Do you obey all other regulations within the organization knowing fully well that flouting them brazenly may eventually result in loosing your means of livelihood?

If you and I can do it, why do some people feel they are above simple traffic laws?
dabossman:

dabossman:

Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by nduchucks: 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
We fully understand the objectives of the state. What we don't understand is why the state chose this option when clearly there are other ways to achieve state's goals without this wanton destruction of people's properties and livelihoods.
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by livingstoneony(m): 7:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
Eze Promoe: Lagos motto: Preparing armrobbers and criminals for the future
exactly!
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by matrix789: 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
WHY DID HE NOT DESTROY THE OKADAS B4 COMING INTO SECOND TERM IN OFFICE?
THE GUY IS POWER DRUNK.
NO RESPECT FOR PEOPLE'S LIVELY HOOD.
ANYWAYS BY NOW WE SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FASHOLA AND TINUBU.
FASHOLA WILL KILL ACN
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by Revolva(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2012
LADI_baba: I wonder who said Lagos is for everyone? I believe no one forced you to stay in Lagos. If you don't have any source of livelihood why not return to where you are from No one is above the law.

What kindda person is this I know you are jealous of other tribes making money in lagos - you can't chase anybody from dis metropolis jare - fashola
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2012
mekaboy: LEAD IN WHAT?

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT EACH OF THOSE OKADAS REPRESENT A FAMILY, A CHILDS SCHOOL FEES, SOMEONES DAILY BREAD. AND AN OPEN DOOR FOR ARMED ROBBERY, KIDNAPPING AND INSECURITY.

SO WHEN YOU NOTICE THE INCREASE OF ARMED ROBBERY IN LAGOS, DONT ASK WHERE IT CAME FROM. ITS ONE OF THOSE OKADAS YOU SEE THERE. THOSE CAUGHT OFFENDING SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY A FINE, INSTEAD OF DESTROYING THEIR MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD. ITS NOT LIKE GOVT PAYS WELFARE TO SUPPORT ANY CITIZEN, OR THERE ARE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES, WHERE YOU CAN EASILY WALK IN AND GET A JOB.

THOSE OF YOU PRAISING GOVT FOR THIS, SHOULD NOT BE SURPRISED, WHEN A PREVIOUS OKADA RIDER COMES TO ROB YOU AT NIGHT.

Please allow me to hear word! Every single time the LASG makes a move to rid the State (which is one of the major reasons they were elected into office in the first place) of unwholesome or unsafe practices on our roads and highways especially with regards to Okada riders, people like u with a one track mind start shouting about armed robbery! I have witnessed to very serious Okada accidents caused by d idiots taking one-way! One of which caused d death of the innocent passenger on d spot! A few months ago, a lady -banker Yinka Johnson drove against traffic and thr was rightful backlash on why she should knowingly endanger d lives of other road users. D fact of d matter is, what is wrong is wrong! D govt seizing and crushing these bikes and ur so-called theory on d corresponding increase in armed robbery is unfounded. Btw, if an armed robber is caught tomorrow and he says "he used to be a hard-working former Okada man b4 his bike was seized" do u want to guess what d crowd wld do to him?! Eh? Does going into armed robbery justify a seized bike esp if d sap of a man has all limbs intact to do smtg else for himself. Abeg, go n sit somewhr with ur baseless theories!
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
dabossman:

You know I agree with you that offenders should be given the opportunity to pay a fine and retrieve their vehicles, but if what the traffic official said about Okadamen abandoning their bikes and fleeing is true, then what do we expect the government to do. You can't fine someone you can't catch.

I think we should all just try our best to obey these laws. They are not so hard you know? Even illiterate bikemen in Benin Republic obey traffic laws. Why do we Nigerians seem to prefer being lawless?

God bless u my brother! I wonder o! I'd they felt they weren't doing anything wrong, why flee? All 3000 of them!

And for u Meka boy, as for the ALUU example, in what legal constituted document was the law on "if the person is a thief, he will be killed" based in? Pls, do educate us on d date and clause of that published document in Aluu. N btw, how do u prove thievery of 4 students before they were "sentenced" according to d dictates of your so called "law"? Let me guess, my stripping and publicly beating a confession out of them? A beating meted out by just about anybody and every body present and not some authorized persons of d land? Indeed, u r living up to ur forum name. U r still a boy!
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:34pm On Oct 10, 2012
dabossman:

You know I agree with you that offenders should be given the opportunity to pay a fine and retrieve their vehicles, but if what the traffic official said about Okadamen abandoning their bikes and fleeing is true, then what do we expect the government to do. You can't fine someone you can't catch.

I think we should all just try our best to obey these laws. They are not so hard you know? Even illiterate bikemen in Benin Republic obey traffic laws. Why do we Nigerians seem to prefer being lawless?

God bless u my brother! I wonder o! If they felt they weren't doing anything wrong, why flee? All 3000 of them!

And for u Meka boy, as for the ALUU example, in what legal constituted document was the law on "if the person is a thief, he will be killed" based in? Pls, do educate us on d date and clause of that published document in Aluu. N btw, how do u prove thievery of 4 students before they were "sentenced" according to d dictates of your so called "law"? Let me guess, my stripping and publicly beating a confession out of them? A beating meted out by just about anybody and every body present and not some authorized persons of d land? Indeed, u r living up to ur forum name. U r still a boy!
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by AdeniyiA(m): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2012
Eze Promoe: Lagos motto: Preparing armrobbers and criminals for the future
...and the expection of 3,000 armed robbery attacks before the year runs out!
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by tatosh: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2012

I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT EACH OF THOSE OKADAS REPRESENT A FAMILY, A CHILDS SCHOOL FEES, SOMEONES DAILY BREAD. AND AN OPEN DOOR FOR ARMED ROBBERY, KIDNAPPING AND INSECURITY.

SO WHEN YOU NOTICE THE INCREASE OF ARMED ROBBERY IN LAGOS, DONT ASK WHERE IT CAME FROM. ITS ONE OF THOSE OKADAS YOU SEE THERE. THOSE CAUGHT OFFENDING SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY A FINE, INSTEAD OF DESTROYING THEIR MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD. ITS NOT LIKE GOVT PAYS WELFARE TO SUPPORT ANY CITIZEN, OR THERE ARE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES, WHERE YOU CAN EASILY WALK IN AND GET A JOB.

THOSE OF YOU PRAISING GOVT FOR THIS, SHOULD NOT BE SURPRISED, WHEN A PREVIOUS OKADA RIDER COMES TO ROB YOU AT NIGHT.

What is this you wrote? Sentiment is the reason why Nigeria is still like this,enforcement of the law is the reason why America is like that so always think before you write
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by Ogundale(m): 9:08am On Oct 11, 2012
Brainrex: 3,000 people are now jobless
why would they do such things am very sad. Most nigerians are jobless and you take what is left as their only surviving means from them. May God help them.
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by wisestfool: 11:16am On Oct 11, 2012
INTRODUCTION TO THREAT

INCREASE IN POVERTY.....

CRIMINALS WILL BE BORN....

LAGOS WILL BE DESERTED
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by naptu2: 12:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
mekaboy:
why do u think they abandoned thier bikes? its because of the lawlessness of the law enforcement agencies.

when an offender is caught, the person should be given a ticket. they go and pay get a reciept and pick their bike.

but when the touts called task force see an offender, they attack the person like a criminal. when the person gets to the station, they are thrown into the cell. you then bail.yourself first before you bail your bike. and the fine should be standard and not when u go to the station you start to bargain.

and enough enlightenment should be carried out to enable the okada people understand the rules.

when govt decides to ban okada from various parts of lagos. these laws affect their means of.livelihood, therefore there suld be a representative of the okada people in the meetings that produce these laws.

let them get involved in the decision making because it affects them.

you see how jonathan woke up in the first of january this yr and removed the subsidy and increased fuel price without properly consulting the citizens . you saw the effect.

fashola came up with the plate number laws without consulting those who will be affected. because they are blinded by how much they will.make from plate number registration.

when citizens are not consulted before making laws, it becomes difficult to obey them.

This is why I said it appears you don't know what's happening in Lagos. The government has repeatedly carried out public enlightenment programmes in conjunction with MOALS (the okada riders union). I have watched workshops and rallies that the government has organised in conjunction with MOALS (and even on one occasion, in conjunction with Charly Boy). (Remember also that the state house of assembly holds public hearings before it passes bills into law). It doesn't solve the problem. Do you know why? Everyday people are coming into Lagos from other cities. These people have no riders permit and are not members of the union. They are given motorcycles and immediately start riding them.

The riders abandoned their bikes because they know they've committed an offence and do not want to be caught. The fines have to be punitive to in order to serve as a deterrent. If they are not punitive, people will wilfully break the law because they know that they can afford to pay the fine. There's the story of the Nigerian politician/businessman who deliberately parked his rolls royce in a no parking zone (in the UK) and placed the fine beneath his wind shield wiper. Is that what you want? Take a look at the pic I posted above. Do you think those people do not know that it's illegal to cross that road? Do you think they'd hang around if law enforcement officials show up?

Can you really say that someone doesn't know that he should stop at the red light? Whilst traffic has stopped at the red light, you'll see these riders zooming dangerously across the junction. Do they think that cars have stopped just for fun?
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by naptu2: 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2012
@ Aare Musiwa: Governor Marwa tried replacing okada with tricycles (keke Marwa), it didn't work because the tricycles are not agile and slim enough to weave through traffic the way motorcycles do.
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by emmasmiles(m): 12:53pm On Oct 11, 2012
Dis s madness....shai
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by LADIbaba(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2012
Its rather sad to note that we have people like you encouraging armed robbery in Lagos. Sending you back to school, there are real indigenes of Lagos who do responsible things to ensure their real homes are very well developed. You find these people electing and supporting the government and ensuring the system works. We also have other categories of people who hear that lagos is a land flowing with milk and honey, and troop down to Lagos for a better tomorrow. These people (like you) need to learn to adapt to your new environment and leave the regular village life behind you, embrace the laws of the land or leave Lagos - if you cannot cope or settled down within such developed city.
I believe this is simple enough for you to understand.

mekaboy: DOES RETURNING TO A STATE, WHERE THE PERSON IS FROM, GUARANTY EMPLOYMENT? AND WHO IS LAGOS FOR? SO AS SOON AS THE PERSON RETURNS TO THE STATE WHERE THEY COME FROM, THEY ARE AUTOMATICALLY EMPLOYED ? ARE YOU SAYING THE OKADA RIDERS ARE NOT FROM LAGOS ? WHAT A PRIMITIVE WAY OF THINKING .
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by mekaboy(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2012
LADI_baba: Its rather sad to note that we have people like you encouraging armed robbery in Lagos. Sending you back to school, there are real indigenes of Lagos who do responsible things to ensure their real homes are very well developed. You find these people electing and supporting the government and ensuring the system works. We also have other categories of people who hear that lagos is a land flowing with milk and honey, and troop down to Lagos for a better tomorrow. These people (like you) need to learn to adapt to your new environment and leave the regular village life behind you, embrace the laws of the land or leave Lagos - if you cannot cope or settled down within such developed city.
I believe this is simple enough for you to understand.

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE THIS IDEA THAT EVERY ONE RIDING.OKADA OR DOING ODD JOBS, IS FROM OUTSIDE LAGOS.

SO EVERY POOR PERSON IN LAGOS IS FROM ANOTHER STATE ABI.

MIND YOU, WE ARE ALL EXPRESSING OUR VIEWS ON THE MATTER, NO.NEED TO.DIRECT YOUR ASSUMPTION TO ME.

YOU DONT KNOW.ME.OR WHERE I AM. SO LETS FACE TO TOPIC.
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by Olademan: 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2012

u have said it all paying a fine is better than puttin them out of job completly. Not only that, this is just wastage of d higest order.. Distroying 3000 motocycle When we cant produce a part of it in our so called country Dis is serious
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by nkemKalu: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2012
mekaboy: SO WHEN U VIOLATE THE TRAFFIC LAW THEY TAKE YOUR OKADA AND DESTROY IT? WHAT HAPPENED TO PAYING A FINE? ISNT THAT WHAT THEY DO IN CIVILIZED COUNTRIES?

THE SAME RULE SHOULD THEN BE APPLIED TO TAXI AND PRIVATE CARS, SO THAT IF YOU VIOLATE THE TRAFFIC LAW, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR CAR AND DESTROY IT .

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT FASHOLA IS DOING TO THESE OKADA RIDERS WHO BROKE THE TRAFFIC LAWS AND WHAT THE PEOPLE OF ALLUU DID TO UNIPORT STUDENTS ?
DONT FORGET THAT MOST STATES IN NIGERIA HAS OUTRIGHTLY BANNED OKADA....COS THEY ARE MORE DEADLY THAN ANY OTHER ROAD USERS.
Re: Lagos Destroys 3,000 Seized Okadas by texazzpete(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2012
nkem Kalu: DONT FORGET THAT MOST STATES IN NIGERIA HAS OUTRIGHTLY BANNED OKADA....COS THEY ARE MORE DEADLY THAN ANY OTHER ROAD USERS.

It will take intense stupidity for Okadas to be banned in Lagos.
The sheer population density...the roads cannot take the tens of thousands of vehicles that will come on the roads to cater to the 'okada' traffic.

Fashola's second term and he's yet to make water and rail transport viable enough to significantly reduce the pressure on Lagos roads...they'll take it out on the poor man as they always do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osaro Onaiwu Visits Governor Obiano / Subsidy Fraud: How Eternal Oil MD, Others Forged Documents To Defraud FG / FG Owes 70,000 Workers Three-month Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.