Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ugonna's(aluu4) Mum Passed Away???? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ugonna's(aluu4) Mum Passed Away???? (2087 Views)

Aluu4 Were Not Armed Robber. Police IG / Nigerian South African Music Producer-cj Remmy Speaks On Llyod's(aluu4) Murder. / Aluu4 (uniport Murder) Here Is What MI Abaga Has To Say: "the HOPE is the worst" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugonna's(aluu4) Mum Passed Away???? by Slizbeat(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2012
I got the message from a friend at portharcourt that Ugonna's(one of ALUU4 victim) mum passed away yesterday morning due to the shock of her son's death. She couldn't bear the pains in her, seeing how brutually barted her son's body was. Can anyone confirm it please? BTW, on the other post of villages been burnt down by UNIPORT students, some usual and Regular Ranters, № 1 Shymmex, flooded the area like a natural disaster than could be hardly curbed. Meanwhile, has it ever Occured to Us(Nigerians) why the ALUU4 murder is so touching and we are so concerned about it even though we had unjustly killings like the Mubi massacare and the Boko haram bombings? Dont know the actual reason behind it but some how i know the spirit of the murdered boys are not at rest. ALUU community really commited ALU.
Re: Ugonna's(aluu4) Mum Passed Away???? by CrazyMan(m): 10:44am On Oct 10, 2012
Its a false story.

If it were true, the news would be all the place...and also our national dailies wouldn't hesitate to notify us.
Re: Ugonna's(aluu4) Mum Passed Away???? by Callotti: 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2012
True or false. . . not impossible.
We wish Nigeria well. kiss
Re: Ugonna's(aluu4) Mum Passed Away???? by Slizbeat(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2012
@crazyman, thanks.
Re: Ugonna's(aluu4) Mum Passed Away???? by cinammon(f): 11:01am On Oct 12, 2012
the spirit of d boys are definately not at rest..i think dats d reason for d publicity
Re: Ugonna's(aluu4) Mum Passed Away???? by Slizbeat(m): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2012
cinammon: the spirit of d boys are definately not at rest..i think dats d reason for d publicity
me guess so too.

(1) (Reply)

M-a-s-t-u-r-b-a-t-i-o-n Competition In China (photos) 18+ / 12 Things You Should Always Remember / My Boyfriend Beats Me Up. . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.