Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 (154567 Views)

FG Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2016/2017 - Apply Now / Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2014/2015 / 2013 Federal Government Scholarship Awards For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 10, 2013
Saimeritus: @bayo,i appreciate ur the selfless service u are rendering here,may 6od be ur strenght. i made a huge mistake during my application,can i re apply and submit my application and does it in any disqualify me from participatin?thanks
Sam, I believe you can reapply but you will need a new e-mail addy for that to happen cos using your old e-mail address will not allow you into their server anymore. Beleive me, the only online thong here is just to make sure that the process passes thru their "server"nothing more. Reapplying will not disqualify you in anyway. What can disqualify you is your mistake which you need to correct.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 10, 2013
Shimasparkle: Tnx alot @Bayo,i checked my mails,all i saw was "tnx 4 filling the pre-qualification form" thats all,is that wat im suppose 2 get nd print the application form?tnk u.

From what you just told me, you have not completed the application. The application process is as follow. You fill a pre-application form where you input your O LEVEL RESULT if you meet the requirement then you are qualify to complete the REAL application. So now you have to log in again and complete the real application form.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 10, 2013
desmond2013: I made first class honours(4.60/5.00) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and my O level I had 5A1 and 3B2 and 1C4 and I successfully applied for a masters degree in Russia and keenly waiting for the interview.Please Bayo,I dont understand russia can I change my country of choice to Japan.Please your advice is highly needed.

My strong advise to you and prospective applicants, the possiblity of getting a master degree scholarship to Russia is very low (Almost 0). Scholarship to Russia is always offered for undergrad (which covers up to masters degree) and PhD. Russia does not offer Master degree scholarship separately for university graduates under the BEA scheme. This is because undergraduate scholarship covers up to Master level meaning if you are given scholarship you will study for Bachelor's degree and master's degree.

Language knowledge is not an issue as you will be taught on arrival. Every foreigner will have to learn the language for 1 academic year and trust me YOU WILL LEARN AND KNOW THE LANGUAGE even if you are the dum.be$t a.$.$h0l.e (pardon my french)in the world.

Secondly you do not need to apply to any university. All these will be taken care off by the Russian govt thru their ministry of Education.

Finally I will advise you to change from Russia to Japan or Czech Republic etc
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by niunse4life: 5:38am On Feb 10, 2013
@Bayo,pls sir,if you do not meet the requirement for pre-application form does it mean you can not proceed to the next level? cos i made a 2:1 (second class upper) but i do not have an A or B in my O level result,they are Cs. Plssssssss wat do i do. Tanks & God bless..
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by desmond2013: 7:30am On Feb 10, 2013
@Bayo pls,I have submitted my application already and I choose Russia,what do you think I should do?Should I fill a new application and choose Japan.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 10, 2013
desmond2013: @Bayo pls,I have submitted my application already and I choose Russia,what do you think I should do?Should I fill a new application and choose Japan.
I think there are 3 options of countries to choose. if which other one did you choose? Cos when I applied for undergrad prog in early 2000s I chose Russia as 2nd choice but still got the scholarship to Russia meaning if there are other choices you will still be considered for those other choices.
But to increase your chances you can apply for afresh. But that means you will need a new e-mail address.
Good luck!!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 10, 2013
niunse4life: @Bayo,pls sir,if you do not meet the requirement for pre-application form does it mean you can not proceed to the next level? cos i made a 2:1 (second class upper) but i do not have an A or B in my O level result,they are Cs. Plssssssss wat do i do. Tanks & God bless..

I cannot say anything about that. If it is PhD, I believe your SSCE will not have been so significant but for masters degree, I am afraid.....But try it. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Ucheiwu007(m): 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2013
is it ur email address u guys are using as username in d syt or d usaname u ar usin as username.Cos ive bin trying to register and its nt goin.Also,wat tym of d day did u guys do d loggin in and application process?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SmoothP: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2013
Pls. i applied really early for the scholarship and they sent the completed form to my mail to be printed. But there was nothing like the pre-qualification page u talked about where u fill in ur waec result. it was all included in a single page. Am i safe?
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by PurerareGold: 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2013
Bayo, here(in my state) its 15k †☺ get a police clearance o.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 3:36pm On Feb 11, 2013
Tnx alot Bayo,u re highly reliable.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2013
SmoothP: Pls. i applied really early for the scholarship and they sent the completed form to my mail to be printed. But there was nothing like the pre-qualification page u talked about where u fill in ur waec result. it was all included in a single page. Am i safe?
From what you wrote above, YOU ARE SAFE!!! Goodluck!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by purplish(f): 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2013
Hi bayo, good job ure doing on here smiley....pls i want to apply for the undergraduate scholarship, but my waec result is about 5yrs old...are they very strict about d '3 yr old' waec result requirement? thanx
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2013
purplish: Hi bayo, good job ure doing on here smiley....pls i want to apply for the undergraduate scholarship, but my waec result is about 5yrs old...are they very strict about d '3 yr old' waec result requirement? thanx
Give it a try, You have nothin to loose. The fact is that at the pre-qualification form you will be required to input your SSCE result and details, if your input does does not meet their requirement then you will be bounced. So it is either you input 2010 as your ssce date or else......I am afraid!!
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by desmond2013: 11:15pm On Feb 11, 2013
These are the alternative countries CUBA,UKRAINE,CHINA,MEXICO,JAPAN
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by SmoothP: 11:26pm On Feb 11, 2013
THanks for the reply @bayo. God will surely reward you for this. in the advertorial, they said something about an acknowledgement slip that should be printed after registration.i didn't see anything like that, thats why i'm asking. i only got that email
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 12, 2013
SmoothP: THanks for the reply @bayo. God will surely reward you for this. in the advertorial, they said something about an acknowledgement slip that should be printed after registration.i didn't see anything like that, thats why i'm asking. i only got that email
Do you have the completed application form in the mail? if yes print it and also print the E-mail from the FSB site as this will serve as proof that you actually applied thru their site.
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 12, 2013
desmond2013: These are the alternative countries CUBA,UKRAINE,CHINA,MEXICO,JAPAN
Cuba is strictly for Medical students. My best picks are Japan, Ukraine and China. This is my personal opinion. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by badassnigga(m): 12:33pm On Feb 12, 2013
@BayoAA I can't thank u enough for these help u r rendering. In fact u answered ma questions vry well grin
May God Bless u....

yaaay am gud to Go now grin
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2013
I tried to register afresh using another email add,i was told 2 provide an activation key 2 activate my acct,pls wu knws wat dat is?{activation key}
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Godysien(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2013
Thank u BayoAA. I can't submit my form due to photo upload error message. The photo size is 9kb and file format is jpg and 've been trying with diff new passports to no avail. Pls house who had dis xperience and hw did u overcome it cos 've saved d filled form? Thanks 4 ur quick response!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 12, 2013
Shimasparkle: I tried to register afresh using another email add,i was told 2 provide an activation key 2 activate my acct,pls wu knws wat dat is?{activation key}
I dont know unfortunately. what i will advise is to keep trying. As we can all see there are a lot of issues with the site. So just keep trying.
Good luck!!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 12, 2013
Godysien: Thank u BayoAA. I can't submit my form due to photo upload error message. The photo size is 9kb and file format is jpg and 've been trying with diff new passports to no avail. Pls house who had dis xperience and hw did u overcome it cos 've saved d filled form? Thanks 4 ur quick response!
I think this is the issue of the day as 2 people already report that to me. Do not worry. Check your mails you should have completed appication with attachment in your inbox. if not, My advise - keep trying!!!!
Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Shimasparkle(f): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2013
Ok,tnx@Bayo
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by onemecarl: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2013
Thank you very much Bayo for your response to a lot of the questions posed on this thread. However, I noticed that the 5A's and B's requirement is not limited to the undergraduate application only. It is required for postgraduate applicants too. Have anyone observed this too.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Wealthyangel: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pls pals, is d form stil online? Can i fill nw or its late. I need a reply urgently pls.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Wealthyangel: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2013
Pls reply @bayo
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Godysien(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
Tnx Bayo. It submitted and i've gotten d acknowledgement msg right in my e-mail inbox. @ d oda guys, yes it is true that one must pass d pre-test @ all application levels b4 proceeding further to fill d application form. Yes u can apply cos it is still open if u meet up with d requirements stated by fsb.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
Wealthyangel: Pls reply @bayo
It's still on ..til March 11 but I advise you to apply as soon as possible. Good luck!!!
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
onemecarl: Thank you very much Bayo for your response to a lot of the questions posed on this thread. However, I noticed that the 5A's and B's requirement is not limited to the undergraduate application only. It is required for postgraduate applicants too. Have anyone observed this too.
Unfortunately you need to satisfy this condition before you can proceed irrespective of which scholarship you are applying for.
Regards.
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by nzechu(m): 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2013
@ Bayo pls is it true that the requirement for As as and Bs must be met by all, that is both masters and phd
Re: Nigerian Federal Government BEA Scholarship Awards For The Year 2013/2014 by purplish(f): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
BayoAA:
Give it a try, You have nothin to loose. The fact is that at the pre-qualification form you will be required to input your SSCE result and details, if your input does does not meet their requirement then you will be bounced. So it is either you input 2010 as your ssce date or else......I am afraid!!
Good luck!!!

Thanks. I'd rather not apply than falsify any info...God bless you smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (83) (Reply)

Check 2017/2018 WAEC Result Here Www.waecdirect.org / 2013/2014 Utme And Admission Process / 2011/2012 Unilorin Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.