Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate (17622 Views)

Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack / Ombatse Massacre: Funeral Service Of Slain SSS Officers. / Names Of Slain Mubi Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by mukina2: 9:35am On Oct 10, 2012
Chinwe Biringa, mother of the murdered Chiadika Biringa, a second year student of Theatre Arts at UNIPORT had written a petition to the Senate President dated 9 October, 2012 with the title ‘’Petition: Gruesome murder of my son at Aluu, University of Port Harcourt host community.’’

The petition

Part of the letter which was addressed to the senate president reads: “my name is Mrs. Chinwe Biringa. I am the mother of Mr. Chiadika Biringa, a second year student of Theatre Arts at the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT). My husband is a very senior staff officer at the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC.

“My son turned 20 years old this week and we gave him pocket money to celebrate it with his friends. On Friday morning, we were called by my second son, also a UNIPORT student that all was not well and he was hearing bad rumours that villagers at ALUU, the host community of UNIPORT had murdered four students. I immediately rushed to the scene only to see my son’s dead body being taken away naked to a mortuary in UNIPORT Teaching Hospital. I could not believe my eyes and collapsed.

“What did my son do? What did the other three young men who died with him do? First, we heard that the four students were alleged to have stolen a Blackberry phone and a laptop computer. This could not be further from the truth. My son has had a Blackberry phone and in fact a laptop computer since he was in primary school. No way could my son steal such a common thing as a cell phone which every village woman now owns.

“We have been subjected to several gory videos and pictures on the internet. This shows that someone filmed the whole barbarism from beginning to end. My son and his friends were savagely beaten and burnt to death while villagers at ALUU watched. All this has been caught on film!

“The video shows that all this was filmed in broad day light which suggests that they were killed after 7.30 am. Further investigation has revealed that they left their friend’s house at ALUU at about 7 am to go and prepare for lectures.

“To waylay them and beat them with planks until they died like chicken is the most savage thing one can witness in Nigeria of 2012. First they were stripped naked, marched around like frogs and then beaten to death. What savagery and bestiality.

“My husband and I want only two things, namely: (a) To clear the name of Chiadika, (b) justice

“Your Excellency, every responsible parent knows what I, my husband, and the entire family are passing through over this beastly murder.

“Again, and for emphasis, the film shows everything in clear view and all the perpetrators must answer for their crimes.

“We want Justice. Those who murdered my son must face the wrath of the law.

“Heartbroken mother.’’

Source

6 Likes

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Super1759: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2012
So many questions unanswered. I really condemn the killing.but I need answers to some questions
I got intouch with a uniport guy,who confirmed that over months,robbery is a big issue in Aluu.and that made d vigilantee very much alert.

1) So why would a group of boys step into someone's house by 3am in a red area? I thought their parents were wealthy? They never thought of their lives like a street kid that can take any risk to survive. The other 2guys they met on the way.what are they even doing outside by 3am or even 5am.

2)I lived off camp while in school. Even if you have issue with villagers,its neva wise to go fight or confront them or scare them with a cultist,like d story I heard.reporting to the village head,vigilantee or even school authority would have been the best. atmost,involve police to make your claims legal. No matter how clean you are,making a case with a cultist can make u mistaken to be one.

3)From the news,they were caught by 3am and paraded nude and later killed by 12. Does it mean that d uniport student didnt seee them and report to the school authority? What about the man-o-wars and thunder bolt?

4) If they were cultists, what of their members or family? I thought families fight to protect members

Anyway whatever be,they don't deserve such death. painful shaaa. So unfortunate

12 Likes

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 10, 2012
Rivers state government should seize the whole land covering Alu community and hand it over to Uniport.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Biggyd2: 10:30am On Oct 10, 2012
You are doing the right thing. Demand for justice!!!
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by jigawatts(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2012
So many unanswered questions ....... were they really caught by 3am shocked shocked .... ALUU Community bit more than they can chew

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by myvic70(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2012
Mummy and Daddy, take heart. May their soul rest in peace.
God bless Nigeria.
mukina2:

Source

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by ask4double(m): 10:35am On Oct 10, 2012
A reprisal is imminent.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Afam4eva(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by surmeister(m): 10:36am On Oct 10, 2012
Really we need answers to so many questions. D murder was bad. So d people involve shud b brought to book.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by jigawatts(m): 10:37am On Oct 10, 2012
I just dont wanna imagine what the family is going thru mehnn ..... cry cry cry , My own popsy has been kidnapped since June 10, 2012 (Alhaji Gawat) making it 93 days today...... Nigeria is turning to sumtin else embarassed GOD HELP US embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Kx: 10:38am On Oct 10, 2012
I just saw the video of the killing.

I have never ever witnessed such level of wickedness all my life.

No matter what those boys did, planking their brains out, setting them ablaze like goats is unthinkable. Am we call ourselves human beings?

And nobody even gave them the opportunity to confess and repent even at that point?

Indeed, the heart of man is wicked!

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by charlsecy4(m): 10:39am On Oct 10, 2012
The only truth I know about this whole issue is that nobody truly knows the full truth.

1stCitizen: Rivers state government should seize the whole land covering Alu community and hand it over to Uniport. Those savages do not deserve homes.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Bakassi Effect
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by jigawatts(m): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2012
SOME HUMAN BEINGS ARE JUST WICKED undecided undecided cry
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by greatgod2012(f): 10:40am On Oct 10, 2012
oooooooohhhhhh, how i wish these pple actually get justice, but sincerely d way those guys were mudered was too terrible/cruelsome/barbaric, haba! In dis age of civilisatn.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by BeraBera(f): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2012
Justice must be done. These boys should not die in vain. I really feel for this woman and the other mothers, fathers, siblings, friends, coursemates, etc of the Aluu4 victims. Justice justice justice

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by BeraBera(f): 10:42am On Oct 10, 2012
jigawatts: So many unanswered questions ....... were they really caught by 3am shocked shocked .... ALUU Community bit more than they can chew
They went to the debtor's house by 5am, not 3am
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by BeraBera(f): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2012
jigawatts: I just dont wanna imagine what the family is going thru mehnn ..... cry cry cry , My own popsy has been kidnapped since June 10, 2012 (Alhaji Gawat) making it 93 days today...... Nigeria is turning to sumtin else embarassed GOD HELP US embarassed
Is your family in touch with the kidnappers? Have u reported to the Police or SSS?
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by jigawatts(m): 10:45am On Oct 10, 2012
BeraBera: Is your family in touch with the kidnappers? Have u reported to the Police or SSS?

NO CONTACT OOOOO, THE WHOLE LAGOS GOVT IS ON THE CASE, FASHOLA IS PERSONALLY ON IT...........NOTHING YET OOOO
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2012
I can feel her emotional pains cry
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by abbey37(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2012
So many unanswered questions but whatsoever the case might be the Alu community does not have any moral or legal justification to gruesomely kill those boys like that everyone involved in their killing deserve to DIE[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by pendusky(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2012
am yet to hear the truth of this....3am? 7am? 12pm... Am listening... Buh even though, I totally condemn the killing except ALUU is an independent country situated in Nigeria...SMH!
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by jessMena(f): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2012
jigawatts: I just dont wanna imagine what the family is going thru mehnn ..... cry cry cry , My own popsy has been kidnapped since June 10, 2012 (Alhaji Gawat) making it 93 days today...... Nigeria is turning to sumtin else embarassed GOD HELP US embarassed
. Dat is such a long time 2 be kidnapped,when my cousin got kidnapped,he stayed 3days in d forest wiv dem n on d 4th day we paid d ransom n he was freed....do u guys still communicate wiv Ʋя dad or d abductors...Pls u guys shud demand 2 speak wiv Ʋя dad b4 giving dem any ransom
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Tintinix: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2012
I was in a gathering where the video was being played and i Just could not stomach the gruesomeness of the kind of beating meted to these guys, i mean they (the victims) actually watched whilst pleading as one after the other their fellow victims were killed.

So i can just imagine the pain and agony of these parents trying to find answers to their questions in these videos.... that there was someone filming these killings in ultra close proximity to the victims is still mind boggling!!!!! you could see peopel raising their handsets capturing the event in an ordely manner!!!!!!!! I am so enraged!!!

How can anyone even females stomach such barbaric act, no matter the crime Mehn!! then it is for common laptop and Blackberry that lives.. not one or two or three, a whole four lives one after the other were so savagely to beaten death !!!!!

No matter how much condolences are given none can suffice, we weep with you dear parents our prayer is that you have some answers, justice and the grace to carry on with a semblance of a normal life.

7 Likes

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by kandiikane(m): 10:48am On Oct 10, 2012
Nigeria should bring these people to justice and any other person who decide to take justice into their own hands. These barbaric acts should not be accepted or tolerated anymore. Everyone has a RIGHT to live!

Infact, they should be tortured with their private parts and hands chopped off.
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by yemi2plus(m): 10:49am On Oct 10, 2012
Too bad

5 Likes

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Goldieluks: 10:52am On Oct 10, 2012
They should do something about this killings, its so not fair on the family,
friends and their loved ones. So not fair!!
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Kslib(m): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2012
we have the video,we have the pictures of some of those savages.. Why haven't they been caught? Why not print out their pictures,paste it everywhere and put wanted... Go to every transportation company and give them the pictures of those savages in case they try to escape out of ph... I dont just know,but those people can not just go free... Never..
The fg should just make sure those killers are caught,and stop sending yeye condolence message.. Afterall,they too are killers,but killing get level....

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by MadCow1: 10:54am On Oct 10, 2012
Super1759: So many questions unanswered. I really condemn the killing.but I need answers to some questions
I got intouch with a uniport guy,who confirmed that over months,robbery is a big issue in Aluu.and that made d vigilantee very much alert.

1) So why would a group of boys step into someone's house by 3am in a red area? I thought their parents were wealthy? They never thought of their lives like a street kid that can take any risk to survive. The other 2guys they met on the way.what are they even doing outside by 3am or even 5am.

2)I lived off camp while in school. Even if you have issue with villagers,its neva wise to go fight or confront them or scare them with a cultist,like d story I heard.reporting to the village head,vigilantee or even school authority would have been the best. atmost,involve police to make your claims legal. No matter how clean you are,making a case with a cultist can make u mistaken to be one.

3)From the news,they were caught by 3am and paraded nude and later killed by 12. Does it mean that d uniport student didnt seee them and report to the school authority? What about the man-o-wars and thunder bolt?

4) If they were cultists, what of their members or family? I thought families fight to protect members

Anyway whatever be,they don't deserve such death. painful shaaa. So unfortunate

[b]To add to your questions.....

1. 5 boys go to collect a loan by 5 am in the morning from one person.. 'Hmmmm'..

2. Who is this person that they went to collect the loan from?! Name, department, e.t.c..

3. Reports say they were 5 in number.. Same report says they went to collect loan, same report says the 5th person escaped, All their parents say they werent cultists... YET!! The 5th person has fled the scene.. Not to safety, but into obscurity.. What is chasing this 5th person away.. Why hasnt he presented himself to the police to clear up the msiconception about their activities in Aluu community that morning.. WHY IS HE STILL IN HIDING!!!?

4. Why did it take so long to kill them.. Its popular believe that they were caught between 5am and 7am in the morning hours, and they werent killed till mid day.. What events transpired between the time of apprehension and final execution.. Did the boys tell their side of the story?! If so, what convinced the vigilante to find them guilty and still execute them..

5. Everybody seems to have agreed with the story of 'they went to recover a loan from a notorious cultist student'.. Now, be that as it may, why is the name of the debtor student so elusive?! Infact, shouldnt that be the easiest thing to find out?! Afterall, popular gist also has it that he is a NOTORIOUS cultist anyways.. Also it would be at this students house that would have been apprehended, and the debtor student would have been the accuser at the jungle justice court.. WHAT IS THE SAID DEBTORS NAME, IS HE A STUDENT OF UNIPORT?! IF SO, WHATS HIS DEPARTMENT?!

6. Why did it take so long for the police to respond.. Im sure there is a police station in the area, a Patrol Van in the area and yet they didnt show up until after the kilings.. So does this mean that nobody in the crowd reported the matter for over 4 hours that the savagery lasted?!

7. Some say they were caught in an empty building with a laptop and blackberry's, smoking weed.. Now marry that with 7am in the morning and it leaves a big question in the minds of people..

8. Where are the laptops and phones that they were caught with and the other weapons as well?!

[/b]

21 Likes

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by chreldb(m): 10:55am On Oct 10, 2012
I pray the good lord gives you the fortitude to bear the loss of your son and the grace to live with the manner he was killed. And most of all may your prayer be answered and may you get the justice that you seek. it is well IJN
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by redcliff: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2012
myvic70: Mummy and Daddy, take heart. May their soul rest in peace.
God bless Nigeria.

[size=40pt]THIS COUNTRY IS CURSED[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by jessMena(f): 10:59am On Oct 10, 2012
I feel so sad abt d whole incident dat I don't even know wat 2 fink or say..initially I was crying when I saw d video,den later I got very angry n wanted d village burnt to ashes but looking @ it now dere r children dere too dat may not blike d adults when dey grow up,so destroying d village will b 2 much but all we want is 4 d police 2 fish out those dat carried out d brutal killings n let justice b served....we seek justice
Re: Mother Of Slain Chiadika Writes A Petition To Senate by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 10, 2012
even if the son is a robber, rapist , or killer the mother wont admit it.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aroomikim Only Leaked Videos Or Telgrams On Reddit And Twitter Kim Aroomi / 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno / ACN Lawmakers Punish Bamidele For Nursing Governorship Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.