Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:59 PM

Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court (27503 Views)

Female Banker, Others Charged With Defrauding Emir Of Kano’s Account (photos) / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by mukina2: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
PORT HARCOURT: ELEVEN persons including the traditional head of Omuokiri-Aluu community, Chief Alhaji Hassan Walewa have been arraigned at the High Court in Port Harcourt over the brutal murder last Friday of three students of the University of Port Harcourt and their friend at Omuokiri-Aluu, Rivers state.

The state Police Commissioner, Mr Mohammed Ndabawa who made this known when the Executive Secretary of the National Human rights Commission, Prof Ben Agwe and his team visited him at the Police headquarters in Port Harcourt said a total of thirteen persons had so far been arrested in connection with the ugly incident.The state Police boss who spoke through his Deputy Police Commissioner, Mr Thomas Etomi said two persons out of the thirteen were kept behind to aid police investigation.

He assured that the Police would unearth all details relating to the murder, adding that the Commission would be kept abreast with minute developments from the Police angle on the issue.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/uniport-muurder-omuokiri-aluu-monarch-10-others-charged-to-court/

5 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2012
They must spend the rest of their pathetic lives in jail...stuupid people.

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by UmericanGirl(f): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
Slight stepping forward eh
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Afam4eva(m): 5:51pm On Oct 10, 2012
lol grin@Chief Alhaji Hassan Walewa

12 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
Good step, i love this. No time to waste at all.

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by ndala(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2012
LET THEM BE SENTENCE TO DEATH BY HANGING THEN GIVE THERE BODY TO THE VULTURES undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by sessydoo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
Are you sure people would actually be kept abreast no be today we day hear all these news oo, that the perpetrators will be brought to justice. The question i always ask is Who is this Mr Justice? i have never seen him b4 in this Country. At least if he is on leave he ought to have resumed teyteyyyyy. Naija Court is just smthin else...Arowolo's (the popular banker) case is still in court as i speak. May God have mercy on us and lets just hope there will be speedy delivery of justice in this case!

3 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by gurujoe(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
Al we need is justice.RIP Tekana, Ugonna, Chidiaka n Lloyd

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva: lol grin@Chief Alhaji Hassan Walewa
grin grin grin

boko cheif for rivers

22 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Afam4eva(m): 5:55pm On Oct 10, 2012
sessydoo: Are you sure people would actually be kept abreast no be today we day hear all these news oo, that the perpetrators will be brought to justice. The question i always ask is Who is this Mr Justice? i have never seen him b4 in this Country. At least if he is on leave he ought to have resumed teyteyyyyy. Naija Court is just smthin else...Arowolo's (the popular banker) case is still in court as i speak. May God have mercy on us
Mr Justice and Hope won a visa lottery and left the country a long time ago. Right now they're US citizens. They only left behind Mr and Mrs Injustice.

10 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Areaboy2(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva: lol grin@Chief Alhaji Hassan Walewa

Something to laugh about indeed. Alhaji?? a chief in rivers state? Unlikely

y do i smell fish? undecided

7 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by freecocoa(f): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
I hope the only way the word "bail" will come into this case is in this phrase "bail was not,cannot and will not be granted".

Let them face wrath of the law.

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Rehil(f): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hahhhh!Ibo Alhaji n chief at dat?wonders shall never end.No wonder dis happened dia.Useless sell out chief.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by kooto(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2012
This case must be devoid of those unneccessary adjornements, it must be speedy.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by mowk: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
We are patiently waiting for the outcome....the vulture too is patiently waiting. Foolish people.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by mrperfect(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
Well, policy is doing their work.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2012
So technically only two out of the thirteen are in police custody. The others will be going to court from their houses. We still have a long way to go in naija
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by freecocoa(f): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2012
Btw, how come their chief is an Alhaji and bears the name Hassan? An ikwerre man for that matter, what's the story? Hope this police people are not doing mago mago o.

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Onyiclassic(f): 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
He who kills by sword dies by sword,dey should hand dos bastards 2 studend of uniport 2 kill dem d way dey killed doz boyz while d securities watch,gush my hrt bleeds

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2012
Okay now the matter is now in Court can we all now rest and go and start preparing fighting Jonathan from banning importation of Rice. If not na stone and shaft we go begin chop.

Remember, a matter in Court is no longer a public conversation. Let's desist from talking about it henceforth you are liable to face a sentence of 3years in prison.

Over to you MR Judge.w
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by chreldb(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
Who are the other ten and what role did they play in the murder case? were they spectators or participants? and what are they been charged for? Its not just a matter of reporting that people have been charged to court we need details.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Afam4eva(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
freecocoa: Btw, how come their chief is an Alhaji and bears the name Hassan? An ikwerre man for that matter, what's the story? Hope this police people are not doing mago mago o.
His full name is "Chief Alhaji Chukwuma Amadi Hassan Walewa"...lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by sessydoo(m): 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva:
Mr Justice and Hope won a visa lottery and left the country a long time ago. Right now they're US citizens. They only left behind Mr and Mrs Injustice.

Afam maybe u re right anyway bc im really getting tired of this jungle city called Naija. We will all shout n scream and nothing happens at d end of d day, only for another calamity to suddenly befall the nation, and the process goes on and on and on....this is rather very unfortunate n pathetic. God is our security man!
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by freecocoa(f): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk: Okay now the matter is now in Court can we all now rest and go and start preparing fighting Jonathan from banning importation of Rice. If not na stone and shaft we go begin chop.

Remember, a matter in Court is no longer a public conversation. Let's desist from talking about it henceforth you are liable to face a sentence of 3years in prison.

Over to you MR Judge.w
Just grow some brain already, gush!

2 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by zeal500: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
what evidence do they have that these men are behind the killing
1st from the video wht u simply see is only one guy doing the "dirty job" whereas others stood by watching
2nd who would stand as witness(es) on where would they(witnes) be categorized
3rd why are they not charging the police personnels present why these 'act' was going on as 'accomplice to murder'
4th why are they leaving out the 5 various security points in and arud d area where the murder was commited

indeed we want justice but let the innocent not pay for wht they know nothin abt(simply pray that fair hearing n justice b gotten)

Abv all there are lesson(s) to be learnt from these, Nigerians are fed up wt our justice system
They are tired of our 'idle' police system
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
Alhaji Hassan a chief in Rivers State
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by acidtalk: 6:03pm On Oct 10, 2012
Onyiclassic: He who kills by sword dies by sword,dey should hand dos bastards 2 studend of uniport 2 kill dem d way dey killed doz boyz while d securities watch,gush my hrt bleeds

And you think Your village head will be the judge right? You are wrong dear. The judge went to school and also law school where jungle justice is NOT allowed and Hypocrisy and sentiments are not to be tolerated.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by freecocoa(f): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
afam4eva:
His full name is "Chief Alhaji Chukwuma Amadi Hassan Walewa"...lol grin grin grin
I'm serious joor, I don't joke about this matter at all, so tell me more if you know.
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by abbeykool: 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2012
I want the students to mobilize themselves and kill all living souls in dat village,this will send seriuos signal to other wicked villagers in Nigeria who can try dat next time.stupid villagers
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Kslib(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
mukina2:
The police said two out of the thirteen have been kept behind to aid in further investigation

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/10/uniport-muurder-omuokiri-aluu-monarch-10-others-charged-to-court/
Wait oh.. Where the remaining eleven vanish enter?
We no even see their picture sef.. This story get small k-leg..
Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by Godjone(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2012
the vedeo of that barbaric killing is a good evidence 2 send them all 2 the hangs man. Their reign is over. Death is inevitable. May all Alluu generations rot in d deepest side of hell..... Canibals!

3 Likes

Re: Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court by freecocoa(f): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2012
acidtalk:

And you think Your village head will be the judge right? You are wrong dear. The judge went to school and also law school where jungle justice is NOT allowed and Hypocrisy and sentiments are not to be tolerated.
You are disgusting and stink of wickedness, I really pity you, miserable f00l.
Later you'd open threads all over the place talking about God and Bible as if you have a soul, animal.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Who Climbed Lekki Electric Pole Is A Thief / One Shot As Kidnappers Raid Akilubu Along Abuja - Kaduna Express Way / Soldier Who Proposed To Girl He Met On Facebook Speaks. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.