Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) (22820 Views)

Nigerian Airports Rated Among The Worst In Africa / Dear Nl: Pls How True Is This Statement Made By Dino Melaye About Gmb / If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
Rooneyboy: I hate it when I try to be a nice guy to ladies in need and they turn around and call me maga.

This really drives me crazy, for this reason I hardly do give ladies stuffs.

https://www.nairaland.com/1111860/ladies-what-guys-really-annoys/3#13095599
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:18am On Nov 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill: When it comes to buying shoes, we are so selective and conscientious about it. To make sure it is just the right fit, we try it on over and over and over again, check it out from the left, check it from the right, check it out on tippy toes, check it out using a back mirror before paying for it and if, when we get home, we try it on again and notice it gives us a tiny pinch. . .we return it without a second thought. But it comes to Churches and the decisions we make when it concerns our papas, mama, mommies and daddies we hesitate even if it a matter of life and death.

The first day you got to the daycare and saw a teenager should have been the day you got to the bottom of it...No IF or BUT about it. Ideally, It is not even all the Adults who apply for jobs at daycare centers are hired because some aren't capable of the doing the tasks required of them. . .not to talk of a teenager. I don't know how many people have been to a daycare center at time other than nap time. . .it is a MAD HOUSE!!!

One child is spilling milk here, another is child is trying to lick it off the floor, yet another is trying to snatch the littler baby's bottle, one has dropped his cookie and wailing because it's what is soothing his hurting gums and the baby that just wants to be held all day is crying because you have put her down to check up on the other two fighting over the barney teddy bear that belongs to the little boy standing in the corner because he is shy for pooping in his diaper.

These are the things one deals with at a daycare center and if you don't have the psychological makeup to remain calm in the middle of chaos, you can lose it. This is also why the law requires that a certain number of children require so so number of teachers and nowhere in that equation does a teenager under 18 comes in. How is that girl gonna handle multiple crying babies?

Does she understand the importance of cleanliness? That you can't go from wiping one child's bum to feeding another without washing your hand? Yeah it sounds like something that should be common sense but in the middle of chaos, one tends to lose all rationality and taking your time to wash your hand properly when a child is seriously crying her eyes out just seems silly. All your thoughts are geared towards picking that child up and stop the crying. If many adults aren't capable of remaining calm, what do we expect a teenager to?

What about first aid? A child sees a small object on the floor, picks it up, throws it in her mouth and starts choking. . .what does the teenager do? Does she even know there are certain things that shouldn't be in the vicinity of a child. . .enough to quickly get rid of such things as soon as she sees it?!!

Everything I mentioned here is just a teeny tiny aspect of the entire task oh.

Honestly, If people really understood what it means to care for a child, they will know that not just anybody will do. undecided

www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1108462&post=13041506

2 Likes

Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill: In an ideal society, one won't have to say this but since we all know where we come from. . .pardon me if I do.

This debate is by no means the measure of anyone's intelligence. It was done for fun and it should be taken in that vein. Anyone who has taken communication 101 will know that the medium in which communication takes place has a strong impact on how the message is transmitted and received. Some people are better are oral debates and some rule written debates. Some people are great one line summaries and others prefer detailed responses. . .in short our complexities as human beings reflects in the things we do. A 3hr debate on a forum does not give us nearly enough time begin to sift through those complexities to judge who is smart and who isn't.

So please let us just leave this debate and the results here and continue to enjoy how time on NL like we used to.

I apologize if I come off a tad preachy but knowing how condescendingly some people look at others on NL and by some people, I mean guys and others females, It won't be surprising to see them try to pitch one girl over the other using this debate results. It is my hope that these lovely ladies won't rise to the bait or worse of all. . .start look at themselves through the lenses of anyone who is childish enough to use the results as a weapon.

Thank you.

Gets off the soapbox grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1102305/blame-when-child-sex-without/5

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1102305&post=13121095
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 12:44am On Nov 27, 2012
Crown Prince: @sexkillz,
Your counter was driven by overzealous sentiments and impropable emotion as it lacks objective technicality to disparage my standpoint. I can count on you as an intelligent fellow who argues a point not to substantiate evidence but to experiment on your quotient capabilities.

you are paired against Lastapostle for Vivian chinasa and has tactically employs manipulative schemes to circumvent the incorruptible disposition of the prize lady and her subsequent acceptance to your antics may spell doom for the unsuspecting Lastapostle of a guy.

I wish I was paired with you so I can take you to the cleaners

Na the VOCABS just dey make me laughing for this one o!
Wetin!

https://www.nairaland.com/1112117/wooing-challenge-season-2-reloaded/44#1112117.1408

1 Like

Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by Rooneyboy(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2012
Sunny_bobo: Hahaha! I so much love this woman with her reforms. The list of pensioners must be verified. It is common knowledge that up to 50% of the pensioners are ghost pensioners. This woman is doing wonders blocking a lit of loopholes and brainless Nigerians are calling for her sack. We all know how many billions is being saved from Police salary after the conclusion of biometric verification of policemen. Also, it is not by magic that the FIRS was able to generate 3.8 trillion naira in the 9 months ended September when their target for the whole year was 3.2 trillion naira. This woman has been blocking lots of loopholes and the thieves can't just stand her.

TOPIC : Reps threaten to Order Okonjo-Iweala's Arrest over Police Pension

www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1118211&post=13173243
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2012
RudySmith: The response depends of many factor like who broke up with who, do u still love her etc
the reply should b:
IF she broke up with u and u still love her:"I miss u 2 baby but going away was ur choice and I have 2 stand by it. b good"
If she broke up with u but u don't love her any longer:"I wish u all the best"
If u broke up with her amicably:"I wish u all the best"
If u broke up with her bcuz she did the unthinkable: NO REPLY, and raise ur phone security 2 blocking her.

https://www.nairaland.com/newpost?topic=1118025&post=13170199

Ellashow: I once had d experience wen my ex left a msg 4 me on my facebook inbox dat 'part of him still misses me' and it was a few weeks 2 his wedding o but I immediately replied him dat 'I think u don't love ur wife 2 be btw I hav a wonderful husband and a little princess' and I immediately blocked him from my fb account.....alakoba wan pour sand sand 4 my g.arri

https://www.nairaland.com/1118025/how-respond-message-ex-miss/1#13177959
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
Crown Prince: @sexkillz,
Your counter was driven by overzealous sentiments and impropable emotion as it lacks objective technicality to disparage my standpoint. I can count on you as an intelligent fellow who argues a point not to substantiate evidence but to experiment on your quotient capabilities.

you are paired against Lastapostle for Vivian chinasa and has tactically employs manipulative schemes to circumvent the incorruptible disposition of the prize lady and her subsequent acceptance to your antics may spell doom for the unsuspecting Lastapostle of a guy.

I wish I was paired with you so I can take you to the cleaners

Na the VOCABS just dey make me laugh for this one o!
Wetin, wetin, wetin na!

https://www.nairaland.com/1112117/wooing-challenge-season-2-reloaded/44#1112117.1408
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2012
Riff-Raff:
So Sad, this Guy had his Service Extended unjustly..

What does it feel like to nurture great hope, visions and aspirations and work so assiduously at it, only to be shattered with the reality of shame and disgrace?

How does it feel to love one’s nation dearly and serve her with all exuberant vigour and youthful zeal, far and beyond the call of duty, only to be rewarded with scorn, reproach and punishment because subsisting social structures and mores do not support such extinct ideals?

The feeling is obviously one of dejection, frustration and near collapse that prompts quick re-evaluation of strategy. While some youths have stoically waded through such ugly experiences and re-launch dramatic comebacks managing to keep their tattered virtues,
many others have been too wounded to survive; they turn around polishing their crafts and grafts to hunt the
system they once craved to serve.

The puritan blends with the system and learns the art
of corruption even faster than the masters. I am a youth presently distraught with the reality of
unreciprocated love for fatherland and I wonder if
there is hope for my kind in this nation.

While at the NYSC Orientation Camp, I had planned to draw attention to needs in my place of assignment through the media by virtue of my
communication discipline.

But I was told corps members were not allowed to speak with the press.

I was unhappy. How can that be? Do they want to
repress my spirit? I might faint if I didn't write for a fortnight. How much more for a year? I read the rules and discovered the bye-laws forbid ''...granting interviews on matters affecting NYSC policies...''

Eureka! I found the answer. We were only forbidden from
granting interviews, so I still had my freedom of expression. In fact, I knew NYSC wouldn't have mounted any contradiction to Section 39 of the 1999 Constitution which expressly endows every Nigerian with freedom of expression.

I started writing and publishing right from camp, basking in the euphoria of serving my nation.

Aside delivering one of the most evocative speeches at the orientation camp, urging fellow corps members to
sincere service, I re-oriented many outsiders who had no idea of what fun awaits in the uncharted hearts of the jungles.

From my interior village I darted in writing, defending Ebonyi youths after the state government's unpopular decision to stop full payment of their certificate examinations under the flimsy, faulty pretext of meeting up with minimum wage.

I wrote for the Abia State University girl gang-
r.aped by five monsters, urging justice for the poor girl.

I wrote for the NYSC girl allegedly raped by a monarch
in Osun.

I wrote in defense of NYSC itself, telling the scrap proponents to be more constructive in their
arguments.

Despite the hail of accolade I was drawing from external readers, NYSC never communicated praise or
warning.

Then came the delay in corps members allowance. I thought if I could speak for the right of others, why
should I be silent now? I wrote in defense of corps
members in the country who were going through unimaginable hardship. I succinctly painted the horrid
pictures like a skilled artist.

I must admit it was indeed the angry piece of a hungry
corper. If you are in government and you read it,
you will understandably be angry at the spunky brat who wrote it. And if you are outside government, you will
be angry at government for treating corps members the
way the writer portrayed.

It was an angry piece that invokes anger. Where you
direct the anger depends on what side of the divide you
belong. The piece probably reflected in raw terms the mood of corps members in the country at the time.

That was when NYSC Ebonyi woke up and invoked one of its rules against me. The writer must be made a
public example. For daring to ask questions when he should have kept quiet, he deserved query and extension.

NYSC is highly regimented, and you are expected to always play the yes-man. You can't fight your employer or else you will be fired.

If you’re indeed a Christian, you should know Christians don’t fight for their rights. In fact, it was not wise to have written such a reckless piece putting yourself in unnecessary risk.

You dey do oversabi, ehn? Na only you fit write? Did you say the query came seven days to your passing out? What a rude shock that must have been. It was perfectly timed for you.

And now, with that extension twig in your file, your viability for public office in the future is endangered.

Those were some of the thoughts of people who had reacted out of genuine concern for Folarin. But you know what? I have no regret. I have no regret for
serving with so much innocence. I have no regret for
writing because it’s my calling; I take my ordeal in good faith.

I am no bad writer, except when I'm angry, literary
anger, mind you. At such times, I write with fire and
brimstone dripping off my pen. Like a jury, I summon offenders before the table of public conscience and examine their conduct in the light of their sworn obligations to society.

And was I not supposed to be angry? You must know I
saved 50% of that stipend, paid 10% as tithe, fed, transported, supported siblings, fulfilled financial obligations and commitments with the remaining 40%. And how much is the 40%? 7,800.

Sincerely, there are corps members with stricter
financial plans. So, when there is delay payment, you can only imagine the hardship and torture. I was slammed with one month extension that led to two months delay even when none of the officials could open the particular section I breached.

Together with the PRO, we perused the Bye-law searching for the appropriate section I violated. Then he finally fingered one: disclosure of official information.
Laughable, isn’t it? Was I the one who disclosed the
information to the public?

The former Minister for Youth Affairs, Mr. Bolaji Abdullahi had announced long before I wrote? Little wonder even the query I was issued reflected confusion and distortion in citation.

The offence was publishing; the citation was dereliction of duty. Worse, I was not paid a farthing despite the recommendation of the same invoked 2011/2012 Bye-laws that there should be half payment in certain cases.

My situation must be worse than that of a prisoner, because even prisoners get fed no matter their crime. I was whisked back to my village, to the consternation of my principal and his staff.

Many of the teachers were too shocked to say a word. Few who found their tongue wondered why the best always get the worst treatments.

When the extension letter was handed to me, my initial
reaction was that of utter disbelief, sorrow, frustration and disappointment that gave vent to the morbid thought of suicide. I bled deeply within. I wept. I remembered all I had showed and showered was love and passion for my nation.

My June 5th page 10, full-page clincher in The Guardian Newspaper captured my excitement for NYSC. And when I expected appreciation, commendation and reward from a grateful people, I got the back-stab of query and extension because I asked an innocent, genuine question: NYSC, where is our allowee?

The system does not tolerate questions. The system does not tolerate criticisms. As I get my certificate this
month and return home into the waiting hands of loving
parents, friends and loved ones, some questions trouble
me that I deem fit for national meditation. What are the parameters of our reward system?

A corrupt politician is garlanded with honours, a
Taiwo Akinkunmi languishes unrecognized in a shanty.

Clearance corpers, ghost corpers, lazy corpers cheat the system and get applauded for playing smart, an acclaimed hard-working village corper without any blot of wrong- doing gets extension even when there’s no established offence?

What do I have to show for my hard labour and passion? What will be my new exhortation to my generation? Does it pay to serve Nigeria with heart and might? Will this infringement go unaddressed? Will I go, my wounds undressed?

Please do me a favour when you see me outside this
cyberspace. Never ask: “Hope you’ve learnt your lesson?” You won’t do me any good. It’s a victim’s question.

If I have another chance, I’ll write with greater force and fury. The only thing it takes for evil to thrive is for good men to keep quiet. I refuse to keep quiet. By Folarin Samson

NYSC, Ebonyi

www.nairaland.com/1015342/tears-wounded-corper/
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ijebabe: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
From the thread https://www.nairaland.com/1119371/faces-nigerian-gays

collins123:

Oga, go sleep. You know nothing about me. No make me curse U̶̲̥̅̊ oo.

Abi o ti ya werey ni!

Imagine rubbish. I was just giving a constructive reasoning to the argument.

You had no other options than to call me mr gay cause, I choosed to live and let live, unlike U̶̲̥̅̊ who will kill his father if U̶̲̥̅̊ find out he was once a gay or still is.

You are MAD indeed.

And yes, na ur papa I dey ph.uck.

Before he died!

Re-tard.

LMAO!

ypzilanti: Foolish Nigerians advocating the mass murder of a group of people because their way of life does not conform with the majority's expectation.

Ironically, we all condemn Boko Haram that kills Christians for not conforming to Islamic Doctrine.

It's a democracy: live and let live. By all means express your disgust and disagreement, but stop advocating murder as if it is your right to take life you have no idea how was created. It's only people who kill that lose the right to life, themselves.

These same foolish people asking for murder of gays will be the first to beg for mercy when the killing begins and they find out they have family members as gays.

I pity you if you feel you are going to get a medal in heaven for your hate. You are going to be sitting next to Boka Haram suicide bombers in hell's waiting room as they sit expecting their 72 virgins.

I wish we could legislate 'ignoring' as a cause of action. Just Ignore the gays and go about your normal business. They have always existed, and will always exist as far back as ancient greece and the old testament. They cannot be eliminated...whether it is a gene, socialization, or mental problem...whatever it is.
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
ijebabe: Ayo, I'll be back. Lots of intelligent comments but im on phone now.

This space is reserved smiley

People do pay for space here....LOLZ.

Waiting for you....pls,do reply that my post in that thread (Poster of the year in Entertainment Section)!
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
Â
Ilekokonit: Intelligence on Earth evolved 'by accident', study claims

A study which has pinpointed the moment 'intelligence' evolved suggests it may have happened by accident.

The genetic 'fluke' which led to the evolution of our ability to reason may have also sown the seeds of mental illness, the researchers claim.

The study claims that the genes which led to complex behaviour evolved 500 million years ago, when our 'ancestors' were invertebrates living in the sea.

A mutation which led to the number of brain genes in our ancestors multiplying set life on Earth on the path towards complex thought, and our ability to analyse situations.

But the researchers claim that mental illness may be the 'price' we pay for intelligence.

Their conclusions are based on studying 'complex behaviours' in mice and humans, in experiments which involved identifying objects on touch screens - then tracing the genetic origins of these behaviours.

Professor Seth Grant, of the University of Edinburgh, who led the research, said: "One of the greatest scientific problems is to explain how intelligence and complex behaviours arose during evolution."

The research, detailed in two papers in Nature Neuroscience, also shows a direct link between the evolution of 'complex behaviour' and the origins of brain diseases.

Scientists believe that the same genes that improved our mental capacity are also responsible for a number of brain disorders.

"This ground breaking work has implications for how we understand the emergence of psychiatric disorders and will offer new avenues for the development of new treatments," said John Williams, Head of Neuroscience and Mental Health at the Wellcome Trust, one of the study funders.

They found that higher mental functions in humans and mice were controlled by the same genes.

The study also showed that when these genes were mutated or damaged, they impaired higher mental functions.

"Our work shows that the price of higher intelligence and more complex behaviours is more mental illness," said Professor Grant.

The researchers had previously shown that more than 100 childhood and adult brain diseases are caused by gene mutations.

"We can now apply genetics and behavioural testing to help patients with these diseases", said Dr Tim Bussey from Cambridge University.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/intelligence-on-earth-evolved--by-accident---study-claims-121733062.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1121375/mental-illness-may-price-pay
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2012
The Gister: It appears that there is a new STD that is killing men and its related to oral s*x. The Human papillomavirus (HPV) was once believed to have no effect on men, but it’s now found to be harmful to men as well as well as women. In fact, giving someone unprotected oral s*x or receiving it from them if they are infected can seriously jeopardize your health. A new study has found a rapid increase in the number of throat and neck cancers over the last 12 years, with thousands of new cases occurring every single year.

BlackDoctor.org discusses the issue in more detail, noting that throat, mouth and neck cancers were once caused by tobacco use. But although the use of tobacco has declined, the rates of certain cancers related to HPV have been on the rise. The rate of STD infection is even greater in the black community, where a lower marital rate has led to an increase in the number of s*x partners. One researcher at a major university told YBW that he randomly tested 20 men in a barbershop and found that half of them were infected with Chlamydia without even knowing it.

According to the Journal of Clinical Oncology, over 11,000 cases of cervical cancer will be diagnosed this year, but the number has been declining. Women regularly get Pap Smears, but men are less likely to go to the doctor. As a result, the number of HPV-positive oropharyngeal cancer cases will rise to 8,700, with 7,400 of those cases in men. The disease then festers within the mouth and throat of the victim, causing cancerous sores to emerge for those who are undiagnosed.

http://www.yourblackworld.net/2012/04/from-kulturekritics-com/the-new-std-that-can-kill-you/

https://www.nairaland.com/1119809/new-std-kill

AJJ:
There is also ‘kissing disease‘ scientifically called Infectious mononucleosis! If a partner is infected, can be contracted easily through the saliva.

slimyem: This is not good o....
No more cunn1lingus is what they mean?
No No No...Not good!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1119809/new-std-kill/1#13216492
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 5:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
etudaddy: Wear only ur wife's G-string and bra.

https://www.nairaland.com/1119344/must-man-wear-suit-wedding

speeder: We've lost our traditional ways of life.
There was a time traditional marriages were only the marriage conducted, and everyone is free to wear what he likes.
Religion have added yet another form of marriage which must go along with suit. You can choose to wear fits other than suit, but for decency suit is the best.

hillsate: What you wear for your wedding depends on how serious you take the union you are going into.
just as you wont wear and jeans and Tshirt for an interview because you take the interview serious.
I have even seen crazy dressers in the music industry wear very good and formal clothing to attend award nights.
Dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong in wearing Tshirt and snickers to your wedding. it only tells how serious you take the whole event and life after the event.
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 3:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
doubleDx: Organs grown in genetically modified pigs could be transplanted into humans in as little as two years' time, scientists believe.

A persistent shortage of human organs has led experts to investigate methods of using pigs created with human genes, so that body parts grown in them can be harvested for use in patients without their immune systems rejecting them. Now scientists say that a trial transplanting pigs' corneas into humans with eye problems could begin by 2013.

Writing in today's edition of The Lancet, the Pittsburgh University team predict: "With new genetically modified pigs becoming available that
are likely to improve the outcome of cellular and corneal xenotransplantation further, we believe that clinical trials will be justified within the next two to three years."

Transplantation of larger organs, such as lungs, hearts and kidneys, is likely to take longer, due to problems with clots forming as well as too much bleeding, animal studies show.

"These problems mean that the longest survival time for pig organs in non-human primates to date ranges from a few days for lungs to around six to eight months for hearts, and trials of solid organ transplants of this nature in humans are likely to be several years away," they write.

But they add a one-off transplant may happen sooner. "Life-saving transplants of a pig liver or heart could be justified as a bridge until a human organ becomes available."

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8838707/GM-pigs-could-provide-human-organs-by-2013.html

www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/8584443/Pigs-could-grow-human-organs-in-stem-cell-breakthrough.html

https://www.nairaland.com/1121514/pigs-could-grow-human-organs
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
kainemma: Lots of Nigerians are stuck in dubai and cannot come back home because they have overstayed and are not able to pay the fine for the overstay, meanwhile they are not doing anything tangible becos they do not have a valid residence permit, so i feel they should take advantage of this situation come back home and get their lives back together, instead of wasting away there.

Thousands expected at centres as UAE visa amnesty begins
SOURCE: http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/visa/thousands-expected-at-centres-as-uae-visa-amnesty-begins-1.1113784

Dubai: Thousands of illegal immigrants are expected to flock to centres across the country as the 60-day visa amnesty begins on Tuesday.

Violators of the country’s residency law can visit a centre in each Emirate to start the departure process — which will see them leave the country with no ban or overstaying fines to pay.

General Directorate of Residency and Foreigner Affairs (GDRFA) officials confirmed illegal residents will be granted exit permits to leave the country — with all fines waived — upon visiting one of the 10 centres across the country.

Those applying for amnesty will have fingerprints and iris scans taken to ensure there are no pending criminal cases against them.

“The amnesty will start today and will last for 60 days, giving time for all illegal residents and visitors to leave the country without penalties,” officials said.

Last month Gulf News reported how Major General Nasser Awadi Al Menhali, assistant undersecretary for Naturalisation, Residency and Ports Affairs, announced the amnesty, detailing how illegal residents will be allowed to leave the UAE without penalty.

Related Links
40,000 Indians in UAE to accept amnesty
Filipino Consul urges illegals to use amnesty
As many as 342,000 illegal immigrants took advantage of the last amnesty declared in 2007.

Around 300,000 illegal immigrants left the country under the second amnesty which ran between January and April, 2002.

In 1996, about 200,000 illegal residents left the country under a six-month amnesty.

Residency law violators should take their passport and an air ticket to their home country to any of the 10 amnesty centres across the emirates.

Officials have emphasised there is no need to approach the residency department where the original residency or visit visa was issued.

Those without passports — if they have been lost or stolen — will receive assistance from the residency department to obtain out-passes from their consulates or embassies.

Anyone with outstanding absconding cases against them, where their passport is held at a residency department, will be given back their passport in order to leave the country.

In cases where violators cannot afford an air ticket, they will receive support either in the form of liquidating their bank guarantee deposited at the Ministry of Labour, or where no guarantee exists, they will be helped by the authority on humanitarian grounds.

An official added: “For those violators who wish to stay in the UAE but who have allowed their residency to expire, overstaying fines must be paid in order to legalise residency status.”

In Dubai, those wishing to take advantage of the amnesty grace period can approach the Directorate to follow up on violations and foreigner affairs in Al Aweer from 8am until 8pm, except during holidays.

Colonel Mohammad Alwan, director of the GDRFA in Ajman, told Gulf News illegal residents in Ajman can approach the centre in Al Jurf area — close to the Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs where a special tent has been set up.

Brigadier Dr Abdullah Sahoo, director of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs in Sharjah, said: “In order for illegal immigrants to have their exit permits issued, they can approach the Sharjah residency department headquarters in Al Jawazat Area.

“They need to bring an air ticket, passport or out-passes from their consulates.”

People wishing to take advantage of the amnesty can call the toll free number, 800 5111, for enquiries and information on the required documents and how to apply.

https://www.nairaland.com/1122330/nigerians-stuck-dubai-overstayed-take
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
layi: Any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental!

Anyone who told you to be yourself couldn't have given you worse advice.

Are your parents siblings?

As an outsider, what do you think of the human race?

Better at sex than anyone; now all he needs is a partner.

Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

Did your parents ever ask you to run away from home?

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

Do you want people to accept you as you are or do you want them to like you?

Don't you have a terribly empty feeling - in your skull?

Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?

Don't you need a license to be that ugly?

Every girl has the right to be ugly, but you abused the privilege!

Go ahead, tell them everything you know. It'll only take 10 seconds.

Have you considered suing your brains for non-support?

He has a mind like a steel trap - always closed!

He is living proof that man can live without a brain!

He is the kind of a man that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot.

He's not stupid; he's possessed by a retarded ghost.

Here's 20 cents. Call all your friends and bring back some change!

Hi! I'm a human being! What are you?

How did you get here? Did someone leave your cage open?

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

I bet your brain feels as good as new, seeing that you've never used it.

I bet your mother has a loud bark!

I could make a monkey out of you, but why should I take all the credit?

I don't consider you a vulture. I consider you something a vulture would eat.

I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works!

I don't think you are a fool. But then what's MY opinion against thousands of others?

I hear the only place you're ever invited is outside.

I hear you were born on a farm. Any more in the litter?

I heard you got a brain transplant and the brain rejected you!

I heard you went to have your head examined but the doctors found nothing there.

I know you are nobody's fool but maybe someone will adopt you.

I thought of you all day today. I was at the zoo.

I would ask you how old you are but I know you can't count that high.

I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

I'd like to leave you with one thought...but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!

I'd love to go out with you, but my favorite commercial is on TV.

I'll never forget the first time we met - although I'll keep trying.

I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?

I've seen people like you before, but I had to pay admission!

If I ever need a brain transplant, I'd choose yours because I'd want a brain that had never been used.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive.

If we were to kill everybody who hates you, it wouldn't be murder; it would be genocide!

If what you don't know can't hurt you, she's invulnerable.

If you stand close enough to him, you can hear the ocean.

If your brain was chocolate it wouldn't fill an M&M.

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.

Learn from your parents' mistakes - use birth control!

Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.

So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey.

Some day you will find yourself - and wish you hadn't.

There is no vaccine against stupidity.

https://www.nairaland.com/1830/some-mean-things-say-annoying

1 Like

Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2012
samuelorija218: All the records & milestones that Lionel Messi has broken or equalled during the 2012/13 season so far.

UPDATED on 2nd December 2012 (after his brace vs Bilbao):

#1 Lionel Messi became the first Barça player in 43 years to score 2 goals in the first 20 minutes of Match Day 1 of La Liga (Miguel Ángel Bustillo, 1969/70).

#2 Lionel Messi became the first Barça player in 19 years to score in 3 consecutive Match Day 1's of a La Liga season (Hristo Stoichkov, 1991-1993).

#3 Lionel Messi became the only player this century to score a total of 7 goals on Match Day 1 of La Liga (Forlan = 6, Negredo = 5).

#4 Lionel Messi became only the 3rd player to score a total of 5 goals vs Real Sociedad at Camp Nou (Rivaldo & Juan Manuel Asensi).

#5 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score 15 Clásico goals (César Rodríguez Alvarez = 14).

#6 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score 7 goals at Camp Nou vs Real Madrid (Evaristo de Macedo = 6).

#7 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of the Supercopa de España to score in 4 consecutive editions (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012).

#8 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of La Liga to score a brace in each of the first two games of the season.

#9 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score 10 league goals against Osasuna (Samuel Eto'o = cool.

#10 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score the most away goals (5) in La Liga vs Osasuna (Luis Suárez Miramontes, Eulogio Martínez, Francisco José Carrasco = 3).

#11 Lionel Messi became the first player in 11 years to score in six consecutive games for Argentina (Hernán Crespo, 2000/01).

#12 Lionel Messi surpassed his personal record of 60 goals in a calendar year during 2010, by scoring his 61st against Getafe.

#13 Lionel Messi became the first Barça player in 59 years to score three braces in the first four league games of La Liga (László Kubala, 1953/54).

#14 Lionel Messi became the first player in 18 years to score 3 braces in the 1st four league games of La Liga (Iván Zamorano, 1994/95).

#15 Lionel Messi became only the 8th player in the history of La Liga to score 3 braces in the 1st four league games (Olivares, Mariano Martín, Pahiño,
Zarra, Kubala, Puskas, Zamorano).

#16 Lionel Messi became the first Barça player in 51 years to score 6 goals in the 1st four games of La Liga (Evaristo de Macedo, 1961/62).

#17 Lionel Messi became the first player in 13 years to score 6 goals in the 1st four games of La Liga (Salva Ballesta, 1999/00).

#18 Lionel Messi became only the 2nd player in the history of La Liga to score 5 goals at Getafe's Coliseum Alfonso Pérez stadium (Roberto Soldado = 5).

#19 Lionel Messi became only the 2nd player in the history of the Champions League to score abrace in 14 different games (Raúl).

#20 Lionel Messi became only the 2nd player in the history of football to win the Onze d'Or award three times in a row (Michel Platini, 1983-1985).

#21 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score 100 league goals at Camp Nou.

#22 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score 150 goals at Camp Nou.

#23 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score 6 league goals against Real Madrid at Camp Nou (Evaristo de Macedo & Gary Lineker = 5).

#24 Lionel Messi became the first Barça player in 18 years to score 2 goals from direct free-kicks in a
Clásico (Ronald Koeman, 1992-1994).

#25 Lionel Messi became the first player in 13 years to score 2 goals from direct free-kicks in a Clásico (1998/99).

#26 Lionel Messi became the only player to score 9 league goals against Iker Casillas (Samuel Eto'o = 8, David Villa = 7).

#27 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of El Clásico to be directly involved in 27 goals (17 goals, 10 assists).

#28 Lionel Messi (25y-110d) became the 5th youngest player in history to score 9 World Cup qualifying goals (after Marcelo Salas, Tostão, Obafemi Martins and Luis Suárez).

#29 Lionel Messi became the only player to score 2 free kicks during the CONMEBOL 2014 World Cup qualifying tournament (Dorlan Pabón, Juan Arango, James Rodríguez = 1).

#30 Lionel Messi became the only player to score 10+ goals for his country in 2012.

#31Lionel Messi became only the 10th player in the history of Argentina to play 75 times for the national team (Javier Zanetti = 145).

#32 Lionel Messi became only the 2nd player in the history of Argentina to score 12 goals for the national team in a calendar year (Gabriel Batistuta, 1998 = 12).

#33 Lionel Messi (59) broke his personal record of club goals in a calendar year, surpassing his previous personal best of 58 in 2010.

#34 Lionel Messi (43) broke his personal record of league goals in a calendar year, surpassing his previous personal best of 42 in 2010.

#35 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of La Liga to score 44 goals in a calendar year (Cristiano Ronaldo = 43 in 2011).

#36 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score 15 hat-tricks in La Liga (César Rodríguez Álvarez = 14).

#37 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score 5 away hat-tricks in La Liga.

#38 Lionel Messi became only the 2nd player in the history of Barcelona to score 6 goals at Deportivo de La Coruña's Municipal de Riazor stadium (László Kubala = 6, Ronaldinho = 5).

#39 Lionel Messi became the first Barça player in 62 years to score 11 goals in the first eight league games (César Rodríguez Álvarez, 1950).

#40 Lionel Messi became the only player this century to score 13 goals in the first nine league games of La Liga (Salva Ballesta, 1999/00).

#41 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barça to score 4 away league goals vs Rayo Vallecano (Koeman = 3).

#42 Lionel Messi became the joint 10th player in the history of La Liga to score 182+ goals (Juan Arza)

#43 Lionel Messi (292 goals) became the 3rd highest scorer in official & friendly games in the history of Barça (Alcántara = 369, Samitier = 333, César = 291).

#44 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score 23 international goals (club and country) in a calendar year.

#45 Lionel Messi became only the 2nd player in the history of Barcelona to score 4 goals against Scottish opposition (Sándor Kocsis).

#46 Lionel Messi became only the 8th player in the history of La Liga to score 15 goals after the first 11 games of the season (Bata, Lángara, Pruden,
Echevarría, Mariano Martín, Zarra, César).

#47 Lionel Messi became the first player in 62 years to score 15 goals in the first 11 Liga games of the season (César, 1950/51).

#48 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of La Liga to score 11 goals in the first 6 away games of the season.

#49 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score 6 league goals away at Mallorca (Kluivert = 5).

#50 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of La Liga to score 11 goals against Mallorca (Tamudo = 10).

#51 Lionel Messi surpassed Pelé's South American record of 75 goals in a calendar year, set in 1958, by scoring his 76th goal of 2012 away to Mallorca.

#52 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score 6 goals vs Real Zaragoza at Camp Nou (Basora & Begiristain = 5).

#53 Lionel Messi became only the 2nd player in the history of La Liga to score 2 or more goals in a single game 55 times (Zarra = 76, Di Stéfano =54).

#54 Lionel Messi became only the 3rd player in the history of La Liga to score 13 goals vs Real Zaragoza (Ferenc Puskás, Raúl).

#55 Lionel Messi became the first player in 64 years to score 17 goals in the first 12 Liga games of the season (César, 1948/49).

#56 Lionel Messi became the joint 9th player in the history of La Liga to score 186+ goals (Santillana).

#57 Lionel Messi became only the 2nd player in the history of the Champions League to score in 19 different cities (Raúl = 19, van Nistelrooy = 18).

#58 Lionel Messi became only the 2nd player this century to score 56 goals in the Champions League (Raúl = 56, van Nistelrooy = 48).

#59 Lionel Messi became only the 3rd player in the history of the Champions League (main tournament) to score 56+ goals (Raúl = 71, van Nistelrooy = 56).

#60 Lionel Messi is the only player in the history of the Champions League to score 15 braces (Raúl =14).

#61 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of the Champions League to score 25 away goals (van Nistelrooy = 24).

#62 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score 4 goals vs Spartak Moscow (Romário, Koeman & Stoichkov = 2).

#63 Lionel Messi became only the 2nd player in the history of football to score 25 international goals (club & country) in a calendar year (Vivian Woodward, 1909).

#64 Lionel Messi is the only player in the history of the Champions League to score 13 goals in a calendar year.

#65 Lionel Messi equals his personal record (which he set in March 2010) of scoring more than one goal in 4 consecutive games for Barcelona.

#66 Lionel Messi became only the 2nd player in the history of Barcelona to score 7 goals vs Levante Cayetano Ré).

#67 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of La Liga to score 2+ goals in 4consecutive away games (3 vs Deportivo, 2 vs Rayo, 2 vs Mallorca, 2 vs Levante).

#68 Lionel Messi became the first player in 69 years to score 19 goals in the first 13 Liga games of the season (Echevarría & Martín, 1943/44).

#69 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of football to be on the list of the final 3 nominees for the FIFA Ballon d'Or award, on six occasions (2007-2012).

#70 Lionel Messi became only the 2nd player in the history of football to score 72 club goals in a calendar year (Gerd Müller, 1972).

#71 Lionel Messi became the only player in the history of Barcelona to score 21 goals in the first 14 Liga games of the season.

#72 Lionel Messi became only the 4th player in the history of La Liga to score 21 goals in the first 14 Liga games of the season (Bata, Lángara & Pruden).

#73 Lionel Messi set a new personal record of scoring 2+ goals in 5 consecutive games for Barcelona.

#74 Lionel Messi (228 games) became only the 2nd player in the history of Barcelona to score 190 goals in La Liga (César Rodríguez Alvarez, 287 games).

Source: www.facebook.com/spanish laliga news

https://www.nairaland.com/1120453/lionel-messi-broken-equalled-74
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by Rooneyboy(m): 11:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
thread : problem with toasting a lady in the midst of her friends.

MRbrownJAY: @OP
there are many issues involved and you need to tackle them all:
rule #1 you have to get through your head and BELIEVE that women aint shiit!!!! if you do so then you will look at them a whole different way, and approaching them will be much easier.

rule #2 you have to understand that the rule of the land is very simple, the more women you approach, the more chances you have to score with their species. its like fishing, the more line you got in the sea, the more chances you have of catching the big fish.

rule #3 you also have to get through your head that getting turned down by women is not such a big deal. as they say: "better to have tried and failed than never try at all". a women turns you down, so what?! big deal, if you are really a catch then the joke is on HER!

rule #4 you got to be confident, presentable (possibly good looking), secure, witty, knowledgeable in different aspects of society and, last but not least SMART. these are your weapons and you need to use them all in order to win this "battle". if you lack in any of the said dept then it will be harder to succeed......but not impossible.

rule #5 approaching a group of ladies demands great skills. you need to A) approach the group in a friendly manner, B) get them comfortable around your person and C) when they do, "attack" the prized damsel. if you are with friends it will make your task easier BUT doing it alone will show great confidence on your part, which can only help your case, in the long run.

remember, so long as you can get back up (after being floored), then its all good!

www.nairaland.com/891354/problems-toasting-lady-midst-friends/1
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 1:06am On Dec 10, 2012
Maple:

What you said is not far from the truth, however it amazes me more that many people failed to realized that Military Capability does not always win wars. Because, if it does,

1)Germany would have won WWII.

2)The Korean War would have ended in a victory for the US led United Nations force in 1953.

3)France could not have been defeated in Vietnam in 1954.

4)The "Mighty US Army" would not have fled Vietnam with it tails between its legs in 1973.

5)The "Mighty Soviet Army" could not have been defeated in Afghanistan by a rag-tag guerilla movement in 1989.

6)Saddam Hussein with his huge military might(including military and financial support from Western Countries), lost the Iran-Iraq war in 1988.

7)The US's "Mission Accomplish" statement in its Iraq War of 2003 wouldn't be a "subject" of ridicule around the world. Instead It left that country too in shame in 2011 with nothing to show for it.

8] In 2000, Israel with all its military might was forced out of Southern Lebanon by a ragtag Guerrilla movement (Hezbollah) after almost 6 years of occupation. Again in 2006, Israel did not achieve a single military objective in its war with Hezbollah. Instead, Israel was humiliated and forced to flee Lebanon after 33 days of war.

9)As we speak, the "Mighty" US and NATO forces, are facing an inevitable defeat in Afghanistan from the Talibans . Already France, a major NATO power has fled Afghanistan 3 weeks ago.

10)The "mighty" Israeli army again failed to achieve its military goal in its recent war in Gaza. Instead, it has embolden Hamas whose rockets can now terrorize any city in Israel. Here is a link for Zionist bvtt lickers, so they could read what their masters have to say regarding the war. http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=292973

All those who are always quick to lecture or remind folks of how "mighty"/"super-powering"/ "invincible" the US military is, whenever a war or military discussion arises need to often ask themselves a couple of questions:

In recent history, why is US, with all its military might, unable to fight its war alone, and when was the last time US won any war that it fought alone with a developing or so-called third world country?

Your objective responses would be appreciated!

https://www.nairaland.com/1122160/iran-captures-intruding-us-drone/3#1122160.124
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ijebabe: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2012
smiley
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2012
ijebabe: smiley
wink
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
ijebabe: grin Funy video I came across on YouTube

This is a song by an unknown Nigerian, in response to the FOKN BOIZ of Ghana who released a track titled: Thank God We're Not A Nigerians! The artist intends that a dialogue using music, humour, historical and philosophical tones will melt the simmering tension/ envy/ jealousy between Ghanians and Nigerians. Increase the PEACE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5miYlIvoKXc

See Lyrics below:
Thank God We're Not Ghanaians

Can you imagine Ghanaians abusing Nigeria, the giant of Africa, the sunshine, the mountain, and the golf of oil of Africa? Ghana, let us teach you some English, for there's going to be some diplomatic brouhaha o, if President Atta Mills doesn't call the Foka Sibe Boys to order.

Which country in the world calls their friends "Charlie" and names all their men after weekdays and weekends, Kwado (Monday) Kwabena (Tuesday) Kwaku (Wednesday) Yau (Thursday) Kofi (Friday), Kwame (Saturday), Kwesi (Sunday)? Una too much o

And you are so laid back, you don't even know, look at every bank around you, it is UBA, ECO-Bank and Zenith bank. Your mobile phones are routed through Lagos, MTN, Vodafone, Tigo and whatever! Charlie, Thank God we are not Ghanaians o

See your president worships in Lagos, pays tithes to Synagogue, even your under-something football team relies on Pastor T.B Joshua to win the world cup because there is no God in Ghana. Charlie, thank God I'm not a Ghanaian o

When was the last time Ghana had a national team after Abedi Pele and Tony Yeboah started hawking spicy Rob and puff-puff. Charlie, thank God we are not Ghanaians o

Instead of getting down on Amala, Pounded yams and orisirishi, you eat burnt rice three times a day and call it a funky name "Wache" as if we won't understand...Thank God we are not Ghanaians

Since Fela left Ghana you only knew how to sing old highlife and wedding songs, who marries with a Ghanaian music anymore anyways... Thank God we are not Ghanaians

Remember Nigerians created Nollywood, but Ghanaians are stuck trying to create something, should we call it "Nannawood?" with the same characters- kofi, nana, kwabena and Elizabeth...you can't even get near any wood, Charlie, thank God I'm not a Ghanaian o

And why did Obama come here and didn't spend a second night, was it because Accra was too boring Thank God we are not Ghanaians.

Please if you can't afford three-piece Nigerian agbada stop wearing the black and white stripe school uniform and call it a national attire, afterall you have discovered oil, please dress better, OK. Charlie, thank God we are not Ghanaians.

Our traditional rulers are cruising around in Bentley, Mercedes Benz, and BMW but yours are still hanging on wooden limos, Charlie, thank God we are not Ghanaians

We know you love to do 419 but tell me who will send you money when you send a dead chicken by FedEx in the name of Sakawa... Thank God we're not Ghanaians o

Brothers, make una show some respect to the big brother next door, otherwise we will ask Lagosians to move over to Accra and overrun the place...

And as Fela taught, Fefe n'efe ntina obaa tu amirika a, ense na nofona yese, ebete ato ntia, ebete ato ntio, ebeti aton ti, abeti atontia, ebeti atonti, ebeti atonti e, ebeti atonti

Make una warn unaself o, na condition way make crayfish bend. Mscheeew!

https://www.nairaland.com/1124433/thank-god-not-ghanaians
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
Okija_juju:

Seun,

I think you are going about this the wrong way. As the resident Eze Mmuo of Nairaland, I really do not see how enquiring about the relationship between a thread (which more often than none are absolutely useless threads that even hit the frontpage) and the price of Garri can be misconstrued to be 'wrong'..

'How does this affect the price of Garri" is simply a figure of speech particularly an Idiomatic expression that simply means "How does this affect anything'. I really think that you should reconsider your stand on this subject matter and treat it as just another one of those things. Otherwise, anyone who posts any message that is remotely divergent from the topic of a thread should be banned.

I would say thanks for your cooperation, but seeing as you have not once cooperated on any of my requests in the past from 'Creating a Photography thread, to making an Igbo man a super Mod to even stopping the ethinically charge Tribalism against the Igbo Nairaland community', I would end this message with;

Thanks and Hope you surprise me for once in over 5 years on nairaland.

(Quote) (Report) 101 Likes (Unlike)
www.nairaland.com/1034749/price-garri#12009389

3 Likes

Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by UjSizzle(f): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2012

1 Like

Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 11:26pm On Dec 13, 2012
This did crack me up so much....

skypon2002: dem sabi smell like he-goat. if them wan commot them go com carry different kinds perfume pour for body so that person no go know.
if u wan com have s*x with them, dem com open them leg, omo na dieeeee. ur pr*ck wey don stand at attention go fall by force because of the kind odour wey dey commot from their pus*y. angry angry angry angry

na so me and my friend dey discuss for outside peacefully, one girl com dey find am come. as him see d girl na so him take off run go hide for backyard. as the girl com reach where i dey, instead wey she go stand some distance away com ask me anything wey she wan ask me, she com near me well well. omo i no fit breathe again.  angry angry angry cos the kind odour wey dey penetrate from her trouser come out fit give woman belle  angry angry all the question wey she dey ask me, i just dey answer them sharp sharp so that so go commot.  angry angry
she never pull cloth, the smell don dey scatter everywhere. no wonder my two dogs dem dey bark all those while cos of the smell  grin grin
as my friend com back from him hiding place, i com ask am say why him dey run.
him say the babe too dey smell and her armpit and pubic area be like forest. say the first time wey him wan fu*k am, as him percieve d smell, him pri*k no gree stand again,   angry angry angry

abeg make una dey bath well  angry angry

https://www.nairaland.com/802369/naija-babes-too-dey-smell

1 Like

Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2012
touch_me_hard: The experts agree: anyone can take a course in C++, but it’s not going to land you the job. The most in-demand jobs for the new year might be rooted in the booming computer industry, but it’s not only technical and programming chops that prospective hires should be showcasing.

“The most sought-after skill-sets for recruiters are becoming less and less about proficiency in specific processes and coding languages,” says Rich Milgram, CEO of career network Beyond, “And more about how you think systems through and work within the context of the team. Learning a technology is the easy part. Having the mindset to apply it, having the mindset and logic to process it, being thorough and detail-oriented while doing so, these are the critical skills.”

Here, the 10 most critical job skills to parlay in your job search for 2013:

No. 1 Critical Thinking (found in 9 out of the 10 most in-demand jobs)

Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.

No. 2 Complex Problem Solving (found in 9 out of the 10 most in-demand jobs)

Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.

No. 3 Judgment and Decision-Making (found in 9 out of the 10 most in-demand jobs)

Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate ones.

No. 4 Active Listening (found in 9 out of the 10 most in-demand jobs)

Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting.
No. 5 Computers and Electronics (found in 8 out of the 10 most in-demand jobs)

Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware including applications and programs.

No. 6 Mathematics (found in 6 out of the 10 most in-demand jobs)

Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics and their application.

No. 7 Operations and Systems Analysis (found in 5 out of the 10 most in-demand jobs)

Determining how a system or operation should work and how changes in conditions, operations and environments will affect outcomes. Understanding the needs and product requirements of a particular design.

No. 8 Monitoring (found in 5 out of the 10 most in-demand jobs)

Monitoring and assessing performance of yourself, other individuals or organizations to make improvement or take corrective action.

No. 9 Programming (found in 3 out of the 10 most in-demand jobs)

Writing computer programming for various purposes.

No. 10 Sales and Marketing (found in 2 out of the 10 most in-demand jobs)

Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting and selling products or services. Includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/meghancasserly/2012/12/10/the-10-skills-that-will-get-you-a-job-in-2013/

https://www.nairaland.com/1131801/10-skills-get-hired-2013
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2012
The replies are in order!

bennyraz: Meenn... What is tu-face really doing? so he can really do that on set without minding the cameras.. I wonder what he will do when the cameras are off grin grin

Much respect Baba two

homesteady: lwkmd.....he is weighing her BOOBss......Respect 2Baba

Series22: u b foo.l, jus because him dey press breas.t u come dey respect am. Wen u go wise na?

ogugua88: ^^^ comment of the year loool

https://www.nairaland.com/1131059/guys..hmmm-what-tuface-innocent-idibia
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2012
Every lady on here should work on being that!

Ms.JuanMata:
ohk so let me start with myself wink
My mother in law is one of the nicest elderly person i have come across

When i serve my mother in law's food, she always asks 'what about you? are you not going to eat?' if i say 'No im nt ready' she would say 'ohk i would wait for you,i want us to eat together'grin

If she comes visiting, when she returns home, she always calls me to thank me for accommodating her. i would tel her'but mummy this is your house na' she wld say 'no im a visitor,its your house'

My mother in law's stew is supberb! when she comes around she's always willing to make enough stew for us to eat. [s]not like i would let her leave without making that her delicious stew though[/s] grin

She calls me almost every 1st day of the month to wish me happy new month!

She gists with me alot sometimes it can be tiring i was even the one who gave my hubby his birth story! grin cheesy

Most importantly, she gave birth to my darling hubby!

These are just a few that readily come to me...lets hear yours!

https://www.nairaland.com/1131400/what-love-mother-in-law

1 Like

Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Very funny and bizarre indeed!

Havilah93: There are many ways to burn calories, an average sized human will burn about 2400 Calories per day without doing any exercise. Below are the funniest, most bizarre ways of losing calories. The results are based on an average 150 pound human.

1. Singing in the shower can burn an extra 10-20 Calories per song, depending on the volume and pitch of your voice.

2. Laughing for 10 minutes can make you loose between 20 and 40 Calories.

3. You burn about 200 Calories during 30 minutes of active sex .

4. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 Calories an
hour.

5. On average, brushing your teeth for three minutes will burn 10 Calories.

6. Pushing a shopping trolley up the aisles for half an hour will burn over 100 Calories, this number increases with the amount you put in your trolley and the heavier it gets.

7. One hour spent sitting in front of the TV burns around 65 Calories.

8. Smoking a cigarette burns roughly 10 Calories.

9. Dancing on a Dance Mat for 10 minutes will burn 50-60 Calories.

10. Hugging for one hour can burn 70 Calories.

11. If you whip your head back and forth to Willow Smiths song, you will burn up to 50 Calories, depending on how crazy you go.

12. A one minute kiss can burn between 2 and 4 Calories,
depending on how intimate it is.

13. A person will burn 7 percent more calories if they walk on hard dirt compared to
pavement.

14. You burn more calories than you consume when you eat celery.

15. On average, if you walk your dog for 30 minutes, you
burn 100 Calories.

16. You burn more calories sitting in the cold, than heat.

17. Chewing gum burns 11 Calories per hour.

18. You can burn up to 350 more Calories per day if you fidget, rather than someone who remains stationary.

19. Missing a night of sleepcauses the body to burn about an extra 161 calories.

20. Constant texting can burn 40 Calories per hour

https://www.nairaland.com/1128716/20-bizarre-ways-burn-calories
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: It's so exciting to note that while the HATERS continue to HATE, Jonathan has continued to IMPRESS and DELIVER.

1) Nothing excites me more than the privatisation of PHCN that is almost being concluded by this govt. For me, this is the most important achievement of the GEJ administration. 24hrs power supply is around the corner. Some of us now see more days of 24hrs non-stop public power supply.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201211250072.html
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/phcn-fg-shifts-ground-agrees-to-pay-off-54000-staff/

2) Another exciting transformation is the massive rehabilitation of the rail transport system. Only few days ago, it was reported that the Lagos-Kano rail line has been completed and tested, and ready to take-off 20th of this month.
This will add to the numerous other rail routes that have been rehabilitated and put to use including the Lagos-Illorin rail line and other intra-city railway services. Other corridors currently under serious construction include eastern corridor(Enugu-PH-north), Abuja-Kaduna(fast rail line), Itapke-Ajaokuta-Warri(fast rail line).
The implication of reviving the rail transport cannot be over-emphasised, including reduced cost of transportation, reduced price of food items, safer transport, longer life span of our roads,etc
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/1000-commuters-move-by-train-to-ilorin/
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sambo-rehabilitation-of-4000km-rail-lines-in-advanced-stages/126761/
http://www.punchng.com/news/lagos-kano-mass-transit-train-service-begins-dec-20/

3) What about the massive re-building of 11 airports in Nigeria, including the one Enugu, Owerri, Benin,Lagos,etc The completed ones are simple beautiful to behold. When the 11 airports currently under re-construction are completed, reconstruction will begin immediately in the remaining 11 airports under FAAN. Also part of the aviation master plan of this govt is total over-haul of the institutions in the industry(done already), creation of a national carrier, building of aero-tropolis, building of 5 new international terminals in 5 airports, including Enugu. If this is not transformation, tell me what it is.
https://www.nairaland.com/1087612/new-face-remodelled-benin-airport
http://www.informationnigeria.org/2012/10/photo-speak-commissioning-of-remodelled-gat-mma-lagos.html
http://nigerianaviation./2012/09/26/upgraded-airport-terminals-at-enugu-and-port-harcourt/
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=95770:airports-remodelling-on-course&catid=32:business-travel&Itemid=563

4) The education sector has also received serious attention in terms of infrastructural upgrade. The federal unity schools are being rehabilitated in phases, Almajiri schools are being built to cater for the over 11million out of school children in the north, the higher institutions are recieving more funds than ever this time,etc Also important is the creation of 9 new federal universities in Ebonyi, Jigawa, Gombe, Ekiti, Bayelsa, Kogi,etc In fact, some of the brand new universities, including federal university Kashere, Gombe has commenced operation providing access to higher education for locals and employment.
http://prnigeria.com/2012/08/08/federal-university-kashere-holds-maiden-matriculation/
http://www.fulokoja.edu.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=38
http://www.universitiesnews.com/2012/08/10/nigeria-fg-increases-funding-to-universities-others-by-over-40-percent/

5) Significant progress is being made in terms of road construction. In the last 1 to 2yrs, 11 inherited(most abandoned) road projects, were COMPLETED, including: Vom-Manchok road (Plateau State), Yola-Numan road (Adamawa State), Gombe Bye-pass (Gombe State), Kaduna Refinery road (Kaduna State), Kano-Daura-Mai Adua road (Katsina State), Aba-Owerri road (Abia State), Onitsha-Owerri road (Anambra State) and Oyo-Ogbomosho road (Oyo State).
Massive work is ongoing in various other highways in the 6 geo-political zones, including ongoing dualisation of Abuja–Abaji–Lokoja Road, Kano–Potiskum–Maiduguri Road; the Benin–Ore–Shagamu Expressway; the Onitsha–Enugu Expressway; and the construction of the Loko–Oweto bridge( across River Benue), East-West road,etc
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/09/providing-motorable-road-for-nigerians-is-my-commitment/
http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/42461/2012/12/13/abujalokoja_road_ready_2014_minister.html
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/newsextra/60567-govt-to-complete-enugu-onitsha-expressway-soon.html
We expect ACTUAL construction of 2nd Niger bridge to commence in 2013.
Failure to build 2nd Niger Bridge is the ONLY thing that can make me stop supporting GEJ. Enugu-PH road is currently undergoing rehabilitation to make it motorable, pending when full re-construction will commence. Lagos-Ibadan expressway is currently recieving similar attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/1131976/jonathan-continues-impress
Re: Your Rated Post/comment Of The Day On NL (pls, Paste The Thread's Title) by ayobase(m): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
Naija Naija!

olawalebabs: At the end of every year, top search website, Google, celebrates ‘Zeitgeist’ – the spirit of the times, by revisiting the topics that were frequently searched for throughout the year.

Whether it is the most searched travel destination in Brazil, to trending French celebrities, to top tech gadgets in China, nothing is left out, as we are given an insight into curiousities that the world was enamoured with all year long.

This year, they are launching the 12th annual Google Year-End Zeitgeist on google.com/zeitgeist. The site showcases over 800 top-ten lists across pop culture, sports, music, politics, news, and more. It’s global, spanning over 50 countries.

THE LISTS:

Nigeria Overall Trending Searches

JAMB
Mozat
Boko Haram
ASUU Strike
Google News
Eskimi
Whitney Houston
Vanguard News
NNPC Recruitment
Aminiya
Nigeria Overall Trending: PEOPLE

Whitney Houston
Victor Moses
Ronaldinho
Van Persie
Nuri Sahin
Usain bolt
Hulk
Davido
Eden Hazard
Rashidi Yekini

Nigeria Overall Trending: FOOTBALL CLUBS

Chelsea
Arsenal
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Liverpool
Manchester United
Reading
AC Milan
Manchester City
Everton

Nigeria Overall Trending: NIGERIAN MUSICIANS

Davido
Wizkid
MI
Dbanj
Psquare
Timaya
Ice Prince
Tiwa Savage
Tuface
Flavour

Nigeria Overall Trending: TOP NOLLYWOOD CELEBS

Mercy Johnson
Ini Edo
Tonto Dike
Funke Akindele
Genevieve
Jim Iyke
Chika Ike
Van Vicker
Rita Dominic
Stephanie Okereke

Nigeria Overall Trending: HOW TO…

how to love
how to romance
how to rap
how to toast
how to crochet
how to dress
how to Massage
how to blog
how to freestyle
how to concentrate

Nigeria Overall Trending: WHAT IS…? – TECHNOLOGY

what is love
what is computer
what is Biology
what is Government
what is Economics
what is Education
what is Communication
what is Chemistry
what is Money
what is Science
Nigeria Most Searched PHONE

Blackberry Porsche
Nigeria Most searched: INTERNATIONAL SPORT

London Olympics

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/12/14/boko-haram-tonto-dikeh-davido-chelsea-what-nigerians-searching-google-2012/

https://www.nairaland.com/1132325/googles-most-searched-words-nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share Your Betrayal Experience / Fuel Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Expressway,catches Fire In The Process. Photos / Comprehensive List Of Oil Companies In Nigeria (more Than 200 Companies Listed!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 225
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.