Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

(SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift (3328 Views)

Lady Gets Car As Traditional Marriage Gift / Man Gets Stuck In Best Friend's Wife During Illicit Sex / Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by pafestula(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2012
Women can u allow your best friend to present your husband a car key as a birthday gift? And Men can u allow your best friend to also present your house wife a car key as birthday gift?
Pls it is a serious matter between me and my best friend's wife on facebook chat last night, and she was damn serious about this request, because her birthday is Oct 20th, and am scared of the outcome honestly!
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by Ramcie(f): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2012
Hmm OP start confessing now o!, have you been "DOING" something with this woman Cos she can't be bold enough to request for such without strings being attached. Repent now before we have another case of Dino and Bisi but your own go bad pass grin grin . On a serious note, if there is nothing between the two of you then you should draw the line and make her understand that you are NOT her husband.

2 Likes

Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by venorite(m): 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2012
one word "RUN"
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by pafestula(m): 11:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
Ramcie: Hmm OP start confessing now o!, have you been "DOING" something with this woman Cos she can't be bold enough to request for such without strings being attached. Repent now before we have another case of Dino and Bisi but your own go bad pass grin grin . On a serious note, if there is nothing between the two of you then you should draw the line and make her understand that you are NOT her husband.
Nothing btw me and her, she just wish to have a car by all means, as things re not just going smooth with the husb, and feel telling the husb such is gonna make the husb feel incapable, but am just scared of what people would say, EVEN my wife is she hear such! Though my wife is not in Nig, but she must hear oneday.
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by venorite(m): 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2012
pafestula:
Nothing btw me and her, she just wish to have a car by all means, as things re not just going smooth with the husb, and feel telling the husb such is gonna make the husb feel incapable, but am just scared of what people would say, EVEN my wife is she hear such! Though my wife is not in Nig, but she must hear oneday.
it feels wrong,it sounds wrong,imagining it makes you feel bad...its wrong
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by pafestula(m): 11:54pm On Oct 10, 2012
^^^
That is why I came here to seek for advise, because she was shy to made her request wen we were confabulating online last night, and finally she made her request and begging me to pls get her any brand of car I can afford as her birthday gift, I found myself in a serious dilemma instantly, because I only God knows how long she has been planning to tell this, and am just totally confused!
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by ozodimgba(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2012
If u ate her meat its likely u will pay with @ least fish for subtitute but if u have not eaten any meat and u want to just give away fish. My man in this circumstances odikwa risky. Put urself in the man's and ur wife's shoes, how do you feel? You are OYO.

1 Like

Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by yamakuza: 2:47am On Oct 11, 2012
even if e no chop meat, wetin d husband go think?

op, if you cant afford the gift, forget it. theres nothing to worry about.

if you can and are willing, insist that she gets her husband's cooperation/consent.

if she cant, no show.

2 Likes

Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by venorite(m): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2012
yamakuza: even if e no chop meat, wetin d husband go think?

op, if you cant afford the gift, forget it. theres nothing to worry about.

if you can and are willing, insist that she gets her husband's cooperation/consent.

if she cant, no show.

bros,if my wife comes to me with such request to get my permission for my best friend to buy her a car,she is not getting a yes.it already sounds like ure hitting on the woman.i still stick to my point, RUN
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by pafestula(m): 7:38am On Oct 11, 2012
venorite:
bros,if my wife comes to me with such request to get my permission for my best friend to buy her a car,she is not getting a yes.it already sounds like ure hitting on the woman.i still stick to my point, RUN
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by Omogbhollahorn(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2012
let say it was ur wife and best fwend think abt it
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by olasmith10(m): 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
1.If u have d cash to do so,walk up to ur friend and xplain to him like a gentleman.
2.May be its even ur friend dat needs a car and wnts to use his wife's bthday as bait to get d car
3.Abt ur wife getn to knw,well it depends on ur relatnshp with her financialy,if u are d frugal type,xpect a huge discord if she gets to knw,but if u ve been
nice to her financially,then all u need to do is just a few explanation taking ur friend as a witness.
4.Lastly,get ready to buy a new car for ur wife when nxt she marks her bthday even if she owns one presently.

3 Likes

Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by pafestula(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2012
olasmith10: 1.If u have d cash to do so,walk up to ur friend and xplain to him like a gentleman.
2.May be its even ur friend dat needs a car and wnts to use his wife's bthday as bait to get d car
3.Abt ur wife getn to knw,well it depends on ur relatnshp with her financialy,if u are d frugal type,xpect a huge discord if she gets to knw,but if u ve been
nice to her financially,then all u need to do is just a few explanation taking ur friend as a witness.
4.Lastly,get ready to buy a new car for ur wife when nxt she marks her bthday even if she owns one presently.
I really gained from yr points.. That is why I love this site, no matter how the case myabe, some relief is garanteed. Thanks alot sir!
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by ifyalways(f): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2012
OP, please buy me keke instead .
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by chucky234(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2012
If you can afford the said car,discuss it with your friend (her hubby) and hear what he has to say about it. You can as well hand the cash to him to get the car and make the presentation to his wife on the D-day,that way you will rid yourself off blames and suspicious gestures especially from your wife.

1 Like

Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by pafestula(m): 2:39pm On Oct 14, 2012
chucky234: If you can afford the said car,discuss it with your friend (her hubby) and hear what he has to say about it. You can as well hand the cash to him to get the car and make the presentation to his wife on the D-day,that way you will rid yourself off blames and suspicious gestures especially from your wife.
Thank u 4 yr respond... I stil gained from u
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by linearity: 3:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
I would advice you against it....except you are craving to sleep with her.

If you do, she will feel very indebted to you and would want to pay you back one way or another. This will usually lead to her been very free around you and even if she crosses the line, she will justify it in her mind that, she is returning a favor.

A car is a liability, if they cannot afford to buy one, how would they afford to maintain it?

If they are struggling down, a car in the family is another drain in their pulse. If you buy the car, be prepare to start contributing towards repairs or fuel here and there.

Put yourself in your friend's shoes....If someone buys your wife a car as birthday present, how would you feel? especially if that person did not let their wife aware of that gift to your wife?

Having said all these; if you are still bent on buying her the car, do not hide it from your wife or the lady's husband. If your wife objects to it, do not do it....if your wife agrees to it, buy the car and give it to the guy and not the lady or present it to the whole family but hand the key to the husband.

3 Likes

Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by Dsage1: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2012
@op, for ur friend wife to ask u something like a car,i suspect you guys must be very close or she really wants u to do her. well it depend on your friend(her husband) if u know he's reasonable person of course u can buy it for her. But if not my friend,run for ur life.

1 Like

Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by adewasco2k(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2012
olasmith10: 1.If u have d cash to do so,walk up to ur friend and xplain to him like a gentleman.
perfect
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 14, 2012
Even if you have 1 trillion U S dollars in your account, or you have been having sexual relationship three times every day with this your friend's wife, never you buy her a tire, talkless of a car.

It's only a foolish man that pleases a friend's wife and in the process, destroys his own family. A family that he laboured so much to build.

How will you feel if your wife puts a call across to you telling you that your friend bought a car for her.
Any man will suspect foul play.

Please if you're hell bent in destroying your family, don't destroy your friend's family, you know that that friendship have come a long way.

If you don't know what to do with your money, i will advice that you donate it to the needy. Stay away from your friend's wife.

I repeat, stay away from your friend's wife .

2 Likes

Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by pafestula(m): 5:52am On Oct 15, 2012
ochukwuma15: Even if you have 1 trillion U S dollars in your account, or you have been having sexual relationship three times every day with this your friend's wife, never you buy her a tire, talkless of a car.

It's only a foolish man that pleases a friend's wife and in the process, destroys his own family. A family that he laboured so much to build.

How will you feel if your wife puts a call across to you telling you that your friend bought a car for her.
Any man will suspect foul play.

Please if you're hell bent in destroying your family, don't destroy your friend's family, you know that that friendship have come a long way.

If you don't know what to do with your money, i will advice that you donate it to the needy. Stay away from your friend's wife.

I repeat, stay away from your friend's wife ............. Chuks writes from Enugu, Nigeria.
Thank you very much Mr. Chuks, your contribution is NOTED for action also, actually am not pleased with her request also and that is why this thread came on NL, and if u read my thread very well, u would see am NOT really comfortable to try any funny thing with her etc.
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by queene(f): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2012
pafestula: Women can u allow your best friend to present your husband a car key as a birthday gift? And Men can u allow your best friend to also present your house wife a car key as birthday gift?
Pls it is a serious matter between me and my best friend's wife on facebook chat last night, and she was damn serious about this request, because her birthday is Oct 20th, and am scared of the outcome honestly!

Bros abeg leave the married woman jare, buy the car for me, no husband to complain... grin better option, buy a car for her husband and buy my own too.
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2012
pafestula: Women can u allow your best friend to present your husband a car key as a birthday gift? And Men can u allow your best friend to also present your house wife a car key as birthday gift?

wink grin shocked lipsrsealed
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by pafestula(m): 12:57pm On Oct 15, 2012
queene:

Bros abeg leave the married woman jare, buy the car for me, no husband to complain... grin better option, buy a car for her husband and buy my own too.
Then you need to see me for fresh deal den..lol
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by jaybee3(m): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2012
Is this Odiaero's new handle?
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by Odunnu: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
ifyalways: OP, please buy me keke instead .
You are too greedy, Ify!
@OP, Please buy me blackberry.
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by pafestula(m): 1:12pm On Oct 15, 2012
Odunnu:
You are too greedy, Ify!
@OP, Please buy me blackberry.
Oya fresh deal also
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by pafestula(m): 1:13pm On Oct 15, 2012
Please NL advise is needed NOT yr personal request...lol
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by Odunnu: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2012
pafestula:
Oya fresh deal also
Huh?
Please a bold or even a Javelin will do.
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by pafestula(m): 1:28pm On Oct 15, 2012
Odunnu:
Huh?
Please a bold or even a Javelin will do.
lol
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by queene(f): 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2012
pafestula:
Then you need to see me for fresh deal den..lol

Abeg initiate the transaction sharp sharp #amadrivemotorcar# grin[quote author=pafestula]
Re: (SERIOUS DILEMMA PLS) My Best Friend's Wife Is Asking Me For A Car As Gift by pafestula(m): 2:00pm On Oct 15, 2012
queene:

Abeg initiate the transaction sharp sharp #amadrivemotorcar# grin
LOL!!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked As The 6th Worst Country To Be Gay In / My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. / *GRAPHICS* Ladies Beware Of ........!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.