Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. (42321 Views)

Inside Cross River NYSC 'Orientation Camp' (Photos) / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / List Of NYSC States' Orientation Camp And Secretariats Addresses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2012
how can i get to nysc camp akawa ibom from port harcourt?
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by CrazyMan(m): 3:24pm On Oct 28, 2012
makeitsoon: how can i get to nysc camp akawa ibom from port harcourt?
I'm not really familiar with Akawa Ibom state, but the camp is at NSIT ATAI LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA.

All you have to do is to look for a calabar person in port harcourt who knows that area very well, and I'm sure he or she would give you a much better description of the place.

Good luck.
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by bariton(m): 11:59am On Nov 01, 2012
From Port Harcourt, Rivers State, how can one get to NYSC Orientation Camp in Enugu State?
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by louisse: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2012
I heard dat nt evryone posted 2 lag will camp in dat same camp dat d camp is too small...Pls is it true?
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by CrazyMan(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2012
bariton: From Port Harcourt, Rivers State, how can one get to NYSC Orientation Camp in Enugu State?
From port harcourt...take a bus going to Enugu, make sure you tell the driver that you're going to the NYSC camp.

Usually, buses going to Enugu pass through Awgu...so stop at Awgu. From Awgu, take a bike to the camp.

Good luck.
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by CrazyMan(m): 6:44pm On Nov 02, 2012
louisse: I heard dat nt evryone posted 2 lag will camp in dat same camp dat d camp is too small...Pls is it true?
I don't have much knowledge about the lagos camp...but if you were being posted there, then meet your fellow corpers here...I believe they should have better knowledge.

Good luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/1089692/batch-c-2012-posted-lagos
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by Nkemika(f): 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2012
Profidada: Am thinking of working my posting to abuja. I just have 200,000 naira, am thinking if i can survive using that money for accomodation and feeding. Please anybody with relevant info should help me.

scam..... Lord have mercy on you, smh
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by medoty: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2012
Pls help me with infor on REMOBLIZATION. I was remoblized and want to know if I have to go to camp. I will appreciate ur infor
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by lippyrat: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2012
A+
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by medoty: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2012
Thank you bro but hope they will not post me to a far state. And is it possible to relocate again. That means my new state will give me new state code? When did I suppose to collect the remoblisation letter (after camp or b4 camp)?
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by lippyrat: 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
A+
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by NYSCCorp(m): 4:52am On Dec 23, 2012
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by yomomen: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2013
This is to inform all copers not to fall victim of relocation scam from one of the NYSC official from Abuja's office. He promise us for relocation which he collected about 120k from 4 of us servicing presently, that he can help us on our relocation to our state of choice. His name is Mr Ogunjimi Abdluwasiu. Phone:08033136587. Pls take note.
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by tprincewill: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2013
Let's talk about NYSC itself though. As an institution, has it outlived it's purpose? is it actually holding young people back? Read more here. Let's debate
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by nery4u(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2013
lippyrat:

oh boy, that's trouble. i was re mobilized last year, finished last month, i will give u d steps.
1. u will serve for 11 months, meaning u will not go for camp

step 1. u will be given a letter of re mobilizations from your Secretariat (where u were serving before ) to take to abuja. NYSC HQ, will then give u a letter to your new place of mobilization

step 2. u will the take that letter to your new state and then state all over again.

please did u collected alawee during ur own time? Thanks
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by codeworks(m): 11:13am On Mar 05, 2013
If you are in camp, please send your GPS coordinate (Location) so that we can help corpers.
I also want to capture 774 Local Government Headquarters
How to start blackberry maps: 1. Locate and open Blackberry Maps Application 2. Press the menu button to bring up the context menu. Select My Location NB The device will bring up a ‘Searching for Satellites’ message, so it will work best if you are in the open, with a good view of the sky. 3. Press menu again, select Send location to Email @ nysclocation[at]codeworksarena.com

You can also send pictures of your camp

Enjoy

Follow me at @vincentwap or NYSC Naija Corpers @naijacorpers
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 06, 2013
Hi everyone, pls can a prospective corp member still be allowed to camp tomorrow i.e. 7th March, 2013? Need reply asap.
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by yomomen: 9:04am On Mar 07, 2013
This is to inform all copers not to fall victim of relocation scam from one of the NYSC official from Abuja's office. He promise us for relocation which he collected about 120k from 4 of us servicing presently, that he can help us on our relocation to our state of choice. His name is Mr Ogunjimi Abdluwasiu. Phone:08033136587. Pls take note. especial those at the FCT camp
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by Stlatyv(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2013
Ogbeche77:
Can you come up with a full address so it can be edited?
college of science nd technology,dakingari,kebbi state
Re: List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. by Stlatyv(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2013
Plz i nid Nysc headquarter,abuja contact number. Plz 4 God can anyone here help me plz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ex-Corper Celebrates Her Sawyer Father For Sponsoring Her Education (Photos) / how to view your call up letter on your phone / Corper Falls Off Stage During Presentation At NYSC Orientation Camp (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.